Diablo® III

Any Barb Who *doesn't* use the NATS SET is a fool!

Nobody farms MP10.

Nobody farms MP7.
LOOOL OP just keeps showcasing his stupidity :)
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 08:59 AMPosted by MWGrun
Haven't seen OP post in a few pages...
Maybe he finally left his basemen to venture outside? I sure hope that's what's going on :P
Reply Quote
Op has said some stupid things.like no one farms mp10 but.... I'll say it again. Don't just think about ww guys. For hota "that I play regularly" 2 set nats is very powerful. So you can use nats ring and soj with -5hota in other slot and have abit over 80cc buffed. Given you have a good nats ring of course.. Another thing is that if you have max cc in every slot you can actually use a sword in main hand for the extra damage buff from weapon master.
Edited by T0ny0#1847 on 3/31/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love how you Just take it upon yourself to call everyone else fools. Theres a reason everyone tends to lean and build the same way you didnt just discover america... Superpro....
Reply Quote
damn.. people are so sensitive
Reply Quote
Nice gear OP!!! You should switch the Mastecard from your MH to the Visa in your OH and get the extra 21% intrest rate.
Reply Quote
What do barbs need the dex for they are invulnerable anyway, As a wizzy you dont wanna get hit so I find 25% dodge nice from nats. And when you do get hit I have more STR than barbs who beat inferno to take a hit.
Reply Quote
this topic is still going on. now op you got awesome bracers - get @res right ring, craft vit shoulders and then trifecta gloves. you might consider getting inna allres pants too. this may actually turn well lol
Reply Quote
i have 90% crit chance with wotb, overpower, and scoundrell, and i dont use nats set =] and i use a complete ik set too. i even dont use overpower that much, i use warcry more. and still get 80% crit chance.
Reply Quote
I spent a few billion months ago to try this, ring and boots near perfect, was 20k less dps + alot less hp

+ current gear (ice climbers + rare ring) was alot cheaper
Edited by ElDiablo#6989 on 3/31/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I spent a few billion months ago to try this, ring and boots near perfect, was 20k less dps + alot less hp

+ current gear (ice climbers + rare ring) was alot cheaper

Damn. 3000str, 600%cd and 200ar, I am curious how it plays.
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Brygo
Also, the reason why my gear is worth 6 Bil + is not because of buying items on RMAH, it's because I know how to play the AH... lol... nobody gets gear like this without knowing the economics of how to work the AH.
12k elite kills you would be lucky to make 200m from farming, that's no where near enough gold to flip on the auction house and see significant returns. You need at least 1billion-2billion to flip with to come out on top with anywhere near 6 billion. Please do not spin anymore of your duck tales in this thread, you're not credible, you're new to the game and new to barbs. You don't even know max stat vaule for a 63 item.... I lol'd at your 250 str, 150 vit ice climbers scenario, anyone who was a veteran to the auction house flipping scenario would know that and you clearly don't. /Face palmed irl.

Now go buy another 1-2billion gold and tell everyone how you made some amazing flip last night and finished your GG barb set.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1296 on 3/31/2013 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have looked at this combination before and unfortunately it does not beat out a good trifecta + ice climbers. Simply put, the main difference is that Ice Climbers just beats Nat's boots on all levels.
Reply Quote
Wow -- go home for Easter and everyone keeps writing.

Anyhow -- after 25 rolls, I got some GG bracers that allowed me to sell my lacunis for 200mil. That was a great start. My new bracers give me +DPS, +EHP, +AR on top of the Lacunis that I had (which were quite good to begin with).

Rare Ring + Ice Climbers vs. Nats Ring + Nat Boots + 7%CC = probably a closer call than I initially thought, however I want to re-iterate two things:

1) Getting a 300 STR / 200VIT Ice Climbers is almost impossible, and will cost you a fortune. Getting one that is 250 STR / 150 VIT is already GG and costs 2 bil on AH... so you are not sacrificing *that* much in getting a 100 STR / 100 VIT pair of Nats Boots. (Yes, I know about the socket).

2) By opening up the bracers slot and eliminating the need to use Lacunis (due to MS), you open a lot of possibilities. I would not have had this +70 AR, for example, without it. My current bracers came after 25 rolls... look forward to a pair that is much better after I roll 100 more.
Reply Quote
Wow -- go home for Easter and everyone keeps writing.

Anyhow -- after 25 rolls, I got some GG bracers that allowed me to sell my lacunis for 200mil. That was a great start. My new bracers give me +DPS, +EHP, +AR on top of the Lacunis that I had (which were quite good to begin with).

Rare Ring + Ice Climbers vs. Nats Ring + Nat Boots + 7%CC = probably a closer call than I initially thought, however I want to re-iterate two things:

1) Getting a 300 STR / 200VIT Ice Climbers is almost impossible, and will cost you a fortune. Getting one that is 250 STR / 150 VIT is already GG and costs 2 bil on AH... so you are not sacrificing *that* much in getting a 100 STR / 100 VIT pair of Nats Boots. (Yes, I know about the socket).

2) By opening up the bracers slot and eliminating the need to use Lacunis (due to MS), you open a lot of possibilities. I would not have had this +70 AR, for example, without it. My current bracers came after 25 rolls... look forward to a pair that is much better after I roll 100 more.

ZOMG! I'm a fool! So I wear 2 non ideal items and I get 7% crit! YES! WIN! And 300 Dex is 25% Dodge? You sure dude? Maybe you shouldn't give advice if you can't do the math yourself :(

Here's good advice: 5 piece IK is incredibly solid for low MP farming, the 5 piece set bonus allows me to have near endless rage (with a proper build) and I can easily farm any monster power (only adjusting my talents and swapping from a mighty weapon main hand to an axe. So why you would want to spend more on situational gear is beyond my comprehension. I have a massive pile of gear that just sits in my stash (prolly 1 billion worth) because the IK build is just so fun.
Reply Quote
Nobody farms MP10.

Nobody farms MP7.

I farm MP5.

Sorry, but I love the legendary rain on MP10 :/
As far as your precious DEX-EHP goes, well, good luck dodging molten/poison/arcane/... on higher MP levels. Who even needs more dodge-chance against "normal" attacks!? I can't even remember when I died last time a monster "hit" me (on old inferno maybe!?).

But it's ok, you dont need that much EHP on MP5 :]
Edited by Frost#2253 on 3/31/2013 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, I shouldn't have said that stuff about nobody farming MP7 - MP10.. I don't think it's worth it, but everyone has their reasons, didn't mean to be so judgemental. Wasn't the point of this thread.
Reply Quote
I'm a fool!
Reply Quote
mmmm... no pick up radius ...quite a few of you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]