Diablo® III

Siege Uber...... Help!

I am having a problem! I am probably the only D3 player that has not got a Hellfire Ring. I have been trying for months. I am trying to get the all demonic organs to create a Hellfire Ring and I get constant drops from all Ubers but the Siegebreaker and Zolten. I have a ton of Devils fangs, and a few Writhing spines, but so far there have been 0 drops for the Vengeful Eye. I have been battling this up to ML4, as I am solo.
I feel like I am just wasting my time as I have beaten him now at least two dozen times without a single drop. At what ML does Siege drop the vengeful eye?
Reply Quote
200k dps and doing MP4? Have you try to go MP10?

I'd say lowest sweet level is MP8.

Add me for MP10 uber run.
Reply Quote
I can do MP10 regular gameplay, but not with the siege Uber. I have tried to uber run with others and the problem was that I have never played with others before. When they went to get their 5 stacks, I don't know where they went as I could not find them. They then told me to get lost and that I had to find another group. I have not tried again since with a group, and just tried to get it on my own. I can get them all but the drop from Siege.
Edited by abb1#1843 on 3/31/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know a lot of ppl without hellfire rings (including me :).

Dont feel bad.
Reply Quote
I'd say you should try to find someone willing to carry you. Lots of people are willing to do it if you supply the infernal machines, and you can have a 100% chance at getting one since it's done on mp10.
Reply Quote
Its much much easier to do ubers in a group. That way you also share machines, so it saves on key runs.

03/31/2013 09:47 AMPosted by abb1
I have tried to uber run with others and the problem was that I have never played with others before. When they went to get their 5 stacks, I don't know where they went as I could not find them.

It sounds like you havent done a lot of party play maybe? Anyway, you can always click on another players banner in town and you'll teleport to where they are. You can also browse over their names to see what location they are. Most people go to festering woods to get 4-5 NV, and then leorics manor if they need another NV stack.
Reply Quote
Its much much easier to do ubers in a group. That way you also share machines, so it saves on key runs.

I have tried to uber run with others and the problem was that I have never played with others before. When they went to get their 5 stacks, I don't know where they went as I could not find them.

It sounds like you havent done a lot of party play maybe? Anyway, you can always click on another players banner in town and you'll teleport to where they are. You can also browse over their names to see what location they are. Most people go to festering woods to get 4-5 NV, and then leorics manor if they need another NV stack.

Hmmm, I did not know that about the banner. Like I said, I have never played in a group except for that one time and I got everyone pissed at me because I did not know where they went. maybe I will try it again some time, after I get some machines. Hopefully, I will find a group that is a little more patient for those that are new to this.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/

The LFG forum. Tons of ppl offering free or low-cost carries, with or without machines. I've had 2 MP10 carries through this forum myself. Should solve all of your problems. GLHF :3
Reply Quote
I think they will definitely be patient for you, specially having 200k dps and all. Goodluck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]