Diablo® III

"1 million players daily, around 3 million a month"

the game is dead and i dont care what anyone says LALALALALALALALALLALAA CANT HEAR YOU!!!
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 12:53 PMPosted by AxeLord
But people are claiming that because its like 12 million copies sold and less than 10% of those are playing. That means 90% quit.
It has been almost a year. It is perfectly normal for most people to stop playing a game. It is the 2010s.
Reply Quote
People who says "X% of players quit" need to get back to reality. The majority of the gamers are casual. They finish the game and move on to something else.

Game's not healthy, but it's not dead. Begone you haters.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 01:08 PMPosted by TheSaint
Only reason I logged in is to flip, even that is boring now. It feels like I am working for Blizzard. There are way too many games out their that take a big fat steaming dump on the Diablo 3 dev teams philosophy and are fun as hell. I would be real surprised if this game goes 5 years let alone a decade.
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

exactly... logging in to simply check AH is undoubtedly included in their lying statistics.
Reply Quote
yea, 12m players play daily and logs in at the same time every day and montly...

funny how everyone who wanted to play HD d2 are crying because they didnt get that

and you can assume that "wow" has sold over 30m copies and only 1m play also.. that is a dead game also? same can be said about every game out there
Reply Quote
Considering the source... I won't believe it until I see it from Blizzard. I wonder why they haven't given out statistics? Something to hide?

Anyway, do you know what 3 million "unique players" means? Maybe you should before claiming that it means 25% of people still play.

haha you believe it if its posted by Blizzard?
Hard to believe some you still think the game is healthy and sucsessful. Lets wait and see when they release an exapansion how many copies they sell. Those numbers would be realistic of the elation or discust of D3 if all remains as is. imho.
Reply Quote
I would buy expansion day 1 baby lets go!
Reply Quote
haha you believe it if its posted by Blizzard?
Hard to believe some you still think the game is healthy and sucsessful. Lets wait and see when they release an exapansion how many copies they sell. Those numbers would be realistic of the elation or discust of D3 if all remains as is. imho.

Of course I would believe it if Blizzard told me. They may have lied many times in the past about Diablo 3's features. game mechanics, and its greatness... but that was because... erm... they aren't very smart when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 01:08 PMPosted by TheSaint
Only reason I logged in is to flip, even that is boring now. It feels like I am working for Blizzard. There are way too many games out their that take a big fat steaming dump on the Diablo 3 dev teams philosophy and are fun as hell. I would be real surprised if this game goes 5 years let alone a decade.

Really! name some. I just played the alleged next d2, d3 killer marvel heroes. I tried hard lasted about 10 minutes. saw all I needed to see. This is what DB is up to what a joke.
Reply Quote
View profile
For the record players who long in for a second or just go to the AH is counted too.
then the bots.

I'd like to the see the number of players in the NA region not counting china and korea.
also lets not forget multi boxers.

Do you really think 3 million a month are actively playing this game and enjoying it? heck i logged in probably once just because i felt like it...that means im part of that 3 million even though i didnt even set foot and killed anything.

!@#$ no
Reply Quote
I don't believe a word that comes out of JW or Blizz anymore even though I think a fair number are still playing but its not what it could have been. Statistics and numbers can be twisted anyway you want...nor sure what the OP is thinking as the game sure seems to be dying out for a ARPG that was supposed to have enough re-playability for years. Even Blizz has finally admitted its mistakes but the fan boys refuse to even believe the developers....wow.
Reply Quote
I don't believe a word that comes out of JW or Blizz anymore

Even Blizz has finally admitted its mistakes but the fan boys refuse to even believe the developers

I certainly hope you recognize the irony.

Well played sir! :-)
Edited by pcjunkie#1409 on 3/29/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]