Diablo® III

"1 million players daily, around 3 million a month"

Wow, people are pissed off.

And for good reasons, too.

As an AAA title coming from an AAA company, we all expected a lot more(and we were promised more).

Not to mention D2, an almost 13 year old title, seems to be 100 times more polished and thought through(the menu, user interface, quests, locations...).

I can bet my right nut that 90% of the current "playerbase" logs on to check the AH, see that nothing got sold, because no one is playing, and then log off.

I dare you to try and find a public game other than end of Act 3.
Go ahead and try. There's like literally two people doing other quests.
Reply Quote
wow
Reply Quote
Title should have been "1 million bots daily"

This sanctioned hack-fest needs to be scrapped, and the Diablo franchise sold to a younger, hungrier software developer.

Perhaps a company that resembles Blizzard....about 10-12 years ago.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Tally
Perhaps a company that resembles Blizzard....about 10-12 years ago.

There isnt any actually, just a lot of console !@#$% companies which doesnt give a ^-*! if the game they are making is good or not, as they can scam some console kids.

Maybe the guys of ARMA game, but I dont know, how much they cant hold its game as PC exclusive. If ARMA 3 make a hit, they probably make a console port, then there you go ARMA 4 will be another boring COD game.
Edited by Riper on 4/3/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
For all of the haters and those that are so sorely disappointed, why do you continue to hang around and post hateful comments? I understand if you were frustrated and your expectations were far from met and that would piss you off. That's fine. By why, after almost 1 full year, do you still hang out in the community? Is it childish immaturity, boredom, pure hate? You voiced your concerns, anger, hate, and disgust. Isnt it time to move on?

Theres is plenty of stuff I hate in the world, but I don't hang around its community site for 9 months crapping all over it. Id rather spend my time enjoying the things I do like and being involved with its community. Im just trying to understand this behavior.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/02/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Korasha
21 pages of answer probes that OP is right the game is not dead and wont be for a long time

Or if you'd read through them, you'd see that most of us log on to just immediately log off because the game still sucks. Game needed an overhaul since day-1 of this lie-fest. There are a lot of people that check the forums and the website to see what else they're doing. Since it's still nothing exciting, guess what? We log the !@#$ out.

Yet you stuck around long enough to post this hateful and unhelpful comment. Thanks troll.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 12:13 PMPosted by TheNightOwl

Or if you'd read through them, you'd see that most of us log on to just immediately log off because the game still sucks. Game needed an overhaul since day-1 of this lie-fest. There are a lot of people that check the forums and the website to see what else they're doing. Since it's still nothing exciting, guess what? We log the !@#$ out.

Yet you stuck around long enough to post this hateful and unhelpful comment. Thanks troll.

I reserve that kind of judgement for people that come on here that have never played D3, otherwise everything else is fair game, good and bad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/03/2013 12:13 PMPosted by TheNightOwl

What do you care how long I stuck around just to enjoy myself reading the forums? You obviously need to call people out for what? Do you even know? What are you trying to prove? Do you seriously think this game isn't stagnant? You must be dreaming if your answer to any of those questions is yes. The playerbase of every game dwindles slowly, but a game that had this much hype, this many promises and with this large of a franchise, honestly, do you really think that out of the 1mil per day 3mil per month logins 99% of those aren't bots? Reality is knocking and wants to kick you in the face.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]