Diablo® III

Lazy Rich People are Ruining Games

03/31/2013 12:35 PMPosted by AlphaZyzz
you're a dumbass

Perhaps one day people will learn that the moment you lose your cool and start flinging insults, that "flushing" sound you hear is your credibility on its way to a sewer near you.
Reply Quote
If the Game had Better drops and not the BS we all have been getting the AH would not be needed at all!
The itemization of this game has sucked since day 1!
What kind of a designer puts STR on a flipping wand and INT on a flipping axe????
The ones that work at Blizz do I guess.
and with no Skill tree to customize your character you are relying on these crap drops to move you forward!
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:50 PMPosted by TheSaint
Typical gaming hipster hating anything that makes money. Support whatever you like, instead of whining. It shouldn't be that hard.

Yeah, because schools should just sell PHD's right.

So you're suggesting that someone spending money on the RMAH is somehow advancing... in real life? Pray tell!
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:56 PMPosted by familia

Yeah, because schools should just sell PHD's right.

In reality they do. Ever heard of tuition?

he doesn't mean that.

I learn in school and so one, really good..one day i will be a doctor and save lifes cause i know my sh-t.
Then comes the one whos mother pays 200.000$ so he gets his PHD, becomes a doctor and fu-k everyone cause actually he is a noob.
Now when others wantto do that it becomes something usual (ilegal sure)
But then there are the ones that rly learn and see as their working places are being taken by those who BRIBED !
Reply Quote
he doesn't mean that.

I learn in school and so one, really good..one day i will be a doctor and save lifes cause i know my sh-t.
Then comes the one whos mother pays 200.000$ so he gets his PHD, becomes a doctor and fu-k everyone cause actually he is a noob.
But then there are the ones that rly learn and see as their working places are being taken by those who BRIBED !

And how does treating human lives relate to pixels generated on the screen for entertainment?
Reply Quote
he doesn't mean that.

And how does treating human lives relate to pixels generated on the screen for entertainment?

The ideea is.
Reply Quote
Lazy rich people make gaming possible. Do you think economies that cannot support leisure time and money have gaming? Anyone who has time to play video games should be consider somewhat rich and lazy.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Crash
The ideea is.

?
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:35 PMPosted by AlphaZyzz
There aren't very many lazy rich people, but there are plenty of hard-working 'not a lot of free time' people. I don't mind their financial contribution to my bank account. At least Blizzard gives the players a chance to see a cut of the action. They could have sold items in the RMAH and kept players out of it, and then they would be Nexon, or any other F2P game company that sells its gear for $.

Wow you completely missed the point, it doesn't !@#$ing matter the auction house is what is ruining the game especially the one that gives money insentive, you're a dumbass and a whiteknight for blizzard

Lol I guess he can't grasp the fact that people have been buying items for Diablo since there has been a Diablo. Had the rmah not been in the game it would have only gave more business to the 3rd party sellers, and offered them more accounts to compromise. I like the ah, I like scanning 5 items into D3bit and getting to compare them to my gear. Why would I give that up to deal with a creatine like this in the cesspool of trade chat.
Reply Quote
When it comes to people buying stuff in the game the only thing I would be fine with is cosmetic items that are sold for very cheap and yet can be gained from playing the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]