Diablo® III

Removing lvls?

I was thinking, why are there for? after finishing normal, levels should be erased, i mean, other than skills unluck, there is no other use, would be really nice if blizzard just get a fixed stats for every act!
that would solve a lot of things! like: act 1 normal: barb 100 STR and 70 VIT, act 2: barb 150 STR and 90 VIT

and i would like to ask for the runes to be removed, i dont undestand why are there for, i just use 1 or 2 out of all of them on a skill, and whenever you get at inferno, you only stick to one only

please dont make harras comments, i would like to know what you peole think about it
any idea is welcome

OH, it would be COOL if at the craft system to be made like you chouse what you want : 222 STR and 11 VIT and ATK SPD and then the BS tells you how much materials you need and what kind of :D
so you desing exactly what you want with the numbers you want YAY :3
i would put 777 :D VIT lol :3
Reply Quote
View profile
just add more content into those lvls.... like secret lvls only found on lower diffs.
Reply Quote
bump :P
Reply Quote
I really don't understand what you are trying to suggest. I mean why don't we just make every new character created to be level 60, paragon level 100 and let you magically pick any piece of gear for any slot? That's what your post sounds like, no offense.

The whole point of "levels" is so that players can invest time in a character to make them stronger. "Runes" offer different skill choices, and despite what you may suggest, people do use different skills and runes. I'll admit many runes on some skills aren't worth using, but that doesn't mean we should take that little bit of customization away just because you "don't use it."
Reply Quote
I was thinking, why are there for? after finishing normal, levels should be erased, i mean, other than skills unluck, there is no other use, would be really nice if blizzard just get a fixed stats for every act!
that would solve a lot of things! like: act 1 normal: barb 100 STR and 70 VIT, act 2: barb 150 STR and 90 VIT

and i would like to ask for the runes to be removed, i dont undestand why are there for, i just use 1 or 2 out of all of them on a skill, and whenever you get at inferno, you only stick to one only

please dont make harras comments, i would like to know what you peole think about it
any idea is welcome

OH, it would be COOL if at the craft system to be made like you chouse what you want : 222 STR and 11 VIT and ATK SPD and then the BS tells you how much materials you need and what kind of :D
so you desing exactly what you want with the numbers you want YAY :3
i would put 777 :D VIT lol :3

What you have pointed out is a very valid point. Skill runes are designed not equally, but they tend to get better when you level (which is the normal MMO design). The issue here is, they intend it to have equal level of prowess in later part of the game. Some skills with interesting and useful proc tend to keep them useful, else they become obsolete. I think skill runes have a lot of potential, I think the best way is to create items that facilitate the creation of new viable builds: which is enabled by items like homoculus and ToTD - however this point has already been pointed out by Travis Day. So nothing new here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]