Diablo® III

Just returned in D3....much better!

Just returned to D3 after taking a long break. Started leveling a Witch Doctor and having a blast! The monster power option for leveling 1-60 makes it much more enjoyable and makes you strive to keep up with gear (as you try to raise the MP level). I look forward to seeing the changes after leveling to 60. Thanks blizzard and keep up the hard work!
Reply Quote
Have fun :)

Don't mind the trolls around here.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Azazel
Thanks blizzard and keep up the hard work!

lol how ironic this must be saying it to the laziest company in the world :D

I have to disagree. Lazy would have been leaving this game as it was on day 1. Blizzard knows they made a mistake and seem to be working hard to fix the problems.
Reply Quote
It's so much easier to bandy ideas than it is to implement them in an existing code base.

Also, releasing the same game on console platforms imposes additional limitations.

Also, and I can't stress this enough: it's their game.

People who hate it so very much can move to other ARPG games. There are plenty of options out there.
Reply Quote
Seriously guys, is this topic really going downhill..? Wow. Just wow.
Reply Quote
I, for one, agree wholeheartedly with the OP. I ragequit D3 a couple of months after it was released, and went back to WoW. After getting a character to 90 I decided that I hated what WoW has become in Mists, and quit that too. Decided to look in on D3 a couple of weeks ago. Having a blast! :)
Reply Quote
Enjoy being forced to play through the same content 4 times just to get loot that is vendor trash ;)
Reply Quote
me too i just started playing again about a week ago after a 4-5 months break, currently working on hellfire ring from infernal machine ~ since its something new to do it seem a lil more fun but after i complete the ring its back to doing nothing which will prolly lead to another long break from the game.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Azazel
Blizzard needs to stand by their beliefs and philosophy for Diablo.

You mean Jay WIlson's philosophy for Diablo. Yeah, look where that got us. A dead game.

Go play something else then.

I didnt think Ian McKellan was the right person for Magneto but I'm not crying about it.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:13 PMPosted by bjornh
Seriously guys, is this topic really going downhill..? Wow. Just wow.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:29 PMPosted by familia
Sorry, I don't think the community knows best. Considering most opinions vary greatly. Criticism is important and may influence the development of the game, but Blizzard needs to stand by their beliefs and philosophy for Diablo.

They should have stuck with Blizzard North's vision for Diablo. Not whatever they had when they made this game.The property was and still is in their name. There was no need to go and do what they did to it.

Edit: Not saying they should have done the MMO, just saying the basics should have been kept (atmosphere, items, music, dialogue style, skills within some level).
Edited by scorch#1821 on 3/31/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
03/31/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Azazel
A dead game.

Dang, if 3mill players is dead some games are just rotting skeleton bones now....
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Harpoontang
Enjoy being forced to play through the same content 4 times just to get loot that is vendor trash ;)

no one forced you to play the game nor replay all difficulty levels besides yourself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]