Diablo® III

Diablo 3 PS3 version is going to....

Be an epic failure.

No one is going to buy it. Especially if it has the same features as the current PC version.

All that time and resources wasted on creating this PS3 version should have been used to improve this game.

I am looking forward to see how a bust the release is going to be. Maybe free copies will be given for a new WoW or D3 account just to increase release numbers.
Reply Quote
I can never understand why people even bother posting something if they're going to delete it?
Reply Quote
I agree. They are slowly admitting to the public they realized their mistakes a while a go, but obviously the Ps3 version of D3 was hindering in the PC versions progress.

Right after they announced the game for PS3, all the sudden patch 1.08 will finally fix some itemization and monster density as well as many other things we've asking for for the entire year.

What a coincidence.... lol
Reply Quote
Be an epic failure.

No one is going to buy it. Especially if it has the same features as the current PC version.

All that time and resources wasted on creating this PS3 version should have been used to improve this game.

I am looking forward to see how a bust the release is going to be. Maybe free copies will be given for a new WoW or D3 account just to increase release numbers.

Wrong. consolekiddies consume whatever garbage is thrown at them. the sad thing is, console version is going to be better than the pc when it comes to finding items
Reply Quote
Yet another topic with the preposterous notion that consoles had anything to do with Diablo III's shortcomings.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 09:16 AMPosted by ryanrooster
consolekiddies consume whatever garbage is thrown at them.

All hail the glorious PC master race!
Reply Quote
I agree. They are slowly admitting to the public they realized their mistakes a while a go, but obviously the Ps3 version of D3 was hindering in the PC versions progress.

Right after they announced the game for PS3, all the sudden patch 1.08 will finally fix some itemization and monster density as well as many other things we've asking for for the entire year.

I really don't see how anyone can believe this way. The PS3 is a powerful system. You could probably run diablo 3 on the PS2, it is not a very demanding game. Hell i play it on a laptop at full settings. Porting it to a console would have nothing to do with "hindering the PC version"
Reply Quote
Console players are the biggest sheep around. This is the perfect game for them. Already massively popular (because popular means cool and great quality), looks "mature," and feeds the "I'm never buying gaming PC" types something to feel good about getting to play.
Reply Quote
Honestly, I'm of the opposite opinion. I'm seriously considering buying the console version and ditching the PC version. It seems to have a lot of the things I've been wanting Blizz to add to the PC version (such as offline mode).
Reply Quote
^ Agreed Fiery.

I won't 'ditch' the PC version though.
Reply Quote
03/31/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Fiery
Honestly, I'm of the opposite opinion. I'm seriously considering buying the console version and ditching the PC version. It seems to have a lot of the things I've been wanting Blizz to add to the PC version (such as offline mode).

And it will be superior to the PC version in every aspect if Blizzard does something to make the online on Consoles hack proof. If so then D3 on PS4 is going to be a must have and day 1 buy for me. But if the data security is not good enough to prevent hacking then I will pass.
Edited by Krusk#1933 on 3/31/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The console version will be fun, for many players, because you'll be able to find better gear more quickly. I don't think I'll buy it because I'm pretty much done with this game and can't see paying for it again, but if I had dent played it yet the choice for console would be a clear.
Reply Quote

I really don't see how anyone can believe this way. The PS3 is a powerful system. You could probably run diablo 3 on the PS2, it is not a very demanding game. Hell i play it on a laptop at full settings. Porting it to a console would have nothing to do with "hindering the PC version"

What are you? 3 years old? porting it to a console means it has at some point to be able to port it to a console, would you port Baldurs Gate 1 or 2 to a console? NO, those games werent meant to be, thats why they made a thirth one and more "simple" for the fact is for console!
dumbdumbdumb! jackpot
Reply Quote
My main question to the community is even after witnessing firsthand how a bust diablo 3 was for PC (Release, exploits, "hand-held-along-the-way" game, strict game limitations (freedom to roam, itemization), etc.) Do you think all the current problems D3 has today will be fixed prior release?

What I am getting out of this console change is rather than playing D3 on your PC it will be on a PS3.
Reply Quote
Different markets...console people are very easy to please.
Reply Quote
Be an epic failure.

LOL @ fail posts.

Lots of people will buy it.Stop acting like you know everything scrub.
Reply Quote
So many PC elitist threads. Some of you spend so much energy on something that doesn't affect you. Do you really feel that threatened by consoles?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]