Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.8 monsters density

Just buff monsters density for all acts, nerf xp to make it fair, there you go. End of story. So whats up Blizzard ??
Reply Quote
I like how we're getting an improved farming patch, followed by an item redesign patch. It's like "Here you go, you can farm the items better now but they will be obsolete in a few months".
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 12:35 PMPosted by IllIllllIllI
I like how we're getting an improved farming patch, followed by an item redesign patch. It's like "Here you go, you can farm the items better now but they will be obsolete in a few months".

Whine,whine,whine. I can't understand why Blizzard even tries to please anyone. Well I realize they do it because their goal is to improve the game just as they did with all the other releases. If they were to do it based on this forum as a reason I don't think they would bother.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]