Diablo® III

slowing effect and sprint

Please don't nerf barbs, I dont have enough skill to play anything but a cheap spin to win toon, if i actually had to think at all i would fail. Thank you.
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Toad
Please don't nerf barbs, I dont have enough skill to play anything but a cheap spin to win toon, if i actually had to think at all i would fail. Thank you.

Finally someone who's honest! =)
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 02:37 PMPosted by dpowell02
Finally someone who's honest! =)

04/28/2013 02:38 PMPosted by kastermaster
LOL I didn't realize arpg's required any thinking. Just pick a build and smash some buttons

LOL actully he is being sarcastic..............
He is one of barb nerf chain poster...........
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 4/28/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Try again. dyslexia?

Maybe you don't understand how long patches take, or maybe the joke just went over your head. In either case, don't be so hard on yourself child.

Try again bud.

hint* what does "this" refer to?
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 4/28/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Apparently you haven't realized Wizards have a little skill called... oh what was it... ahhhh... tele... tele... telaaaa---- TELEPORT! That's the one!

(if I recall from my time playing a Wizard slow has absolutely no bearing on Teleport.)

Edit: Perhaps I should clarify I'm well aware this isn't a "Movement Speed" skill.
Edited by iatethem#1370 on 4/28/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
they don't like do anything to this game, just look at DH. They need buffs across the board... LETS BUFF RAPID FIRE TROLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
Apparently you haven't realized Wizards have a little skill called... oh what was it... ahhhh... tele... tele... telaaaa---- TELEPORT! That's the one!

(if I recall from my time playing a Wizard slow has absolutely no bearing on Teleport.)

Facepalm....................................................................
You are comparing a 15 arcane power and 15 second cooldown spell to 20 fury no cool down spell that grants 5 seconds of +50% movement speed. To make this more clear, sprint can have 100% up time while, teleport can be casted only once every 15 seconds and drain arcane power.

To actully run away from a barb wizard need to use wormhole to teleport 4 times to make big distance between the barb and hide. However, if you do this do you know what happens? barb heal to full health and all of his cooldown skills become available to recast which makes previous attempt to kill the barb nothing.

Barbs have greatest eHP and can stack life regen just by stacking vitality and % life which increase eHP. This makes other class not able to kill the barb in short period of time. If they can't kill barb in short period of time barb heals back to full hp which makes him immortal.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 4/28/2013 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Kerrigan
Facepalm....................................................................

To actully run away from a barb wizard need to use warm hole to teleport 4 times to make big distance to hide from the barb

I sure hope it isn't too warm in there...

I'd also like to state that I'm well aware of what I am comparing, although I do appreciate the clarification. :)

I'd like to close by asking, do you guys have a special group? You know.. one where you get together and discuss how you are going to demonstrate your incompetent content suggestions? A Ventrilo, private forum, something along those lines? I'd love to sit in on one of these meetings just for the giggles.
Edited by iatethem#1370 on 4/28/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 03:27 PMPosted by squeezebag
they don't like do anything to this game, just look at DH. They need buffs across the board... LETS BUFF RAPID FIRE TROLOLOLOL

LOL..............
Actully demon hunter doesn't need any buff..............
Rapid fire buff is actully very good. It's probably not the way you wanted to play but, it made DH a DPSer, which was an argument demon hunters brought when they were asking for nerf barb buff demon hunter. "Demon hunter are meant to be DPSer but, barb deal more damage and can tank better"

I would nerf smoke screen immunity. It should not grant immunity but, invisibility.
CC immunity of smoke screen should be limited to when it is casted. CC immunity for entire duration is sick.

WD's spirit walk should make WD not able to attack during its duration.
Edited by Kerrigan#1606 on 4/28/2013 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
would like to meet your parents and see from whom you get your inferiror genes. Probably from both side :/
If you still don't understand why teleport cannot be an answear to sprint, you are gonna have big problem in your life.

/FACEPALM........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Resorting to personal attacks when you can't find a strong foundation for your crusade is NEVER a sound plan.

I never said it was an answer to Sprint just stating facts. You're the one splitting hairs, friend.

But if we're going to take the juvenile route and compare where we're going in life and in gaming.. I'm a mobile software/web application developer. How are you? I enjoy long walks on the beach and the occasional drink.

Good luck with your soon™ to be nerfed Archon bud :)
Edited by iatethem#1370 on 4/28/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]