Diablo® III

What if...

White mobs only dropped gray and white items, pages, tomes, gems, and health pots?

Magic and Rare items only dropped off Champion packs?

Legendaries only came from bosses?

Treasure Goblins and Resplendent Chests were subject to RNG and could drop anything?

What if in order to get the better loot to drop from each grade of monster you had to kill x amount of lesser quality monsters to increase your chance of that better drop?

Example: In order to increase the chance of a Rare drop from a Champion pack you first have to kill 100 white enemies. In order to increase your chance of a Legendary drop from a Boss you first have to kill 100 white enemies and 10 Champion packs.
Reply Quote
It could work after the itemization patch, but I only would enjoy this system on the days I get to play for more than 2 hours.

Some sort of tweaking would make it all right I think.
Reply Quote
It could work after the itemization patch, but I only would enjoy this system on the days I get to play for more than 2 hours.

Some sort of tweaking would make it all right I think.

Given the current state of itemization I would agree that it would also probably have to be implemented after itemization fixes. My idea was sorting of taking that into account already. The concept is just to encourage players to fight all mobs and eventually move onto bosses.
Edited by SirCris#1372 on 4/29/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]