Diablo® III

Suggestion: Increased AH functionality for patch 1.0.8

Well, since patch 1.0.8 is still adding features to the game, I would like to make a suggestion for the AH. As you know, when we bid on items a large list can be formed if we have bid on several items.

As it is, we can't sort those items. Please add functionality that will allow us to sort those items. Specifically; Time Left, Status and Current Bid. This will enable me (and others I am sure) to keep a better eye on items.

If any of you have any more ideas for the AH, put them here, keep it constructive.
Reply Quote
Give us a more comprehensive search.

Attack speed on witching hours/mempos/lacunis/inna's
All possible skills on SOJs
Elemental damage types and %s on SOJs and all other ele damage items
Search for similar with legendaries could auto fill the guaranteed rolls into the search - dont really care about this one too much

But come on, you ever try searching for a 6% Cold, 7% tempest rush SOJ?
Reply Quote
Give us a more comprehensive search.

Attack speed on witching hours/mempos/lacunis/inna's
All possible skills on SOJs
Elemental damage types and %s on SOJs and all other ele damage items
Search for similar with legendaries could auto fill the guaranteed rolls into the search - dont really care about this one too much

But come on, you ever try searching for a 6% Cold, 7% tempest rush SOJ?

Those are excellent points too. I would love to see that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]