Diablo® III

Upcoming Hotfix – EXP from Pets in The Scorched Chapel

(Locked)

On the contrary, I said that we did not know about the bug when the patch went live.

But the truth is that you probably did knew about it. Or maybe that depends on what you mean when you say "we". If you by "we" mean the devs and community managers then it might be true, but if you by "we" mean Blizzard as a whole, well, then I have a hard time believing that you didn't knew about it. It was reported, the report was read (I would assume) by someone hired at Blizzard and it would be fair to assume that the person reading the report (or more likely the persons reading the reports) understands the english language.

So you as a person might not have known, but you as company most likely did (and if you still claim that you didn't I would question why you don't read and/or can't understand bug reports).

So basicly the question is what you guys mean when you say "we". Only the devs? Only the devs and the community team? The whole company including the support guys and QA? Because I find it strange that you admit that the bug was reported buring 1.07 PTR yet at the same time you claim that you didn't know about it. There are only two logical conclusions to make: either you didn't read the 1.07 reports until now (and then you truthfully didn't know about it) or those reports were read, but by people that aren't included in the group you are refering to when you say "we didn't know about it".
Edited by olka#1784 on 4/26/2013 6:26 PM PDT
Ban them all, its not fair to the legit players.
View profile
If you'd like to report a bug, the best thing to do is post in the Bug Report forum. (Or in the PTR Bug Report forum, if you encounter a bug on the PTR.)

If you'd like to report a bug, the best thing to do is spam general discussion and any and all subforums until it gets fixed because that is literally the only thing that can be done to get Blizzard's attention.

j/k I think you CMs do a good job and I know the devs have a lot on their plates but it does seem that the way I outlined is more effective to be perfectly honest.
You should nerf them to lvl 1 as this is very unfair to legit players... I am playing this game 11 months only on high mps(never run these mp0 xp silly boring runs) and my WD is para 85!

Omg hope it will not take you months :(( by your actual speed its kinda posible....
Edited by FreedomJ77CZ#1891 on 4/26/2013 7:05 PM PDT
So you could get over 200mil exp an hour by being afk?
haha nice
[quote]

I know the devs have a lot on their plates but it does seem that the way I outlined is more effective to be perfectly honest.

What else do the D3 Developers have on their plates, rather than fixing the bugs in their game? That sounds like what should be on a Developer's plate...
Thanks. I really hope there's a way to identify those who used it and reset their experience points.
Oh, NO punish? It's very clearly unfair for other legit player.
So It's mean we should to use any bug before you fix it?
While you are at it hotfix in the Identify All addition...we don't need to test it further. It sucks going back to the live addition after messing around a bit in PTR.
Hopefully all of the people breaking the TOU of the AH, and using it as an investment sim are banned as well.

Might as well use this as a springboard to begin banning all exploits & exploiters equally.
04/26/2013 07:32 PMPosted by MrDeAtH
Thanks. I really hope there's a way to identify those who used it and reset their experience points.

This sounds like fair punishment.

----------------------

Glad they are fixing this.
Lylirra, can I get you on some type of recording so when I read your posts I can have the correct narrative voice in my head? Any link would be great.

Thanks in advance for this.
I understand ppl are pissed off about this glitch/exploit. My main is a WD with over 500 hrs, I have not used this glitch/exploit as I have leveled little by little, and to lvl in 4 days or less to paragon 100 would be a waist to me, it just takes the fun of the gaming experience. Diablo 3 is a place where I come and escape all the daily BS, relax an play a video game. What is the point of rushing to paragon 100? Ask any paragon 100 what are they up to now. lol, most have nothing to do :). Start a new character? Get BiS gear? Im enjoying every grueling grinding second of my Diablo experience. But to be honest it would be ridicules to BAN any WD for this. I dont remember any Wiz getting ban for using the GOD MODE (Infinite Anchor), or the Barbie using the GOD MODE (extreme LoH glitch). So all you ppl on a witch hunt ( :D ) just need to chill and understand these things do happen in a game, they will get fixed and ppl will go on with their lives. No need to ban or ruin someones gaming experience. Glitch/exploit....nothing new, other classes have had theirs, so plz chill and try to enjoy the game. happy hunting :D
Edited by soULfLY09#1959 on 4/26/2013 10:25 PM PDT
I really hope that people who happened to duel and kill a witch doctor using zombie dogs don't get penalized because of the people who abused this. maybe look at how many zombie dogs they've killed over time?

because I've probably downed 15 or 20 of them just dueling some WDs legit.

Hopefully all of the people breaking the TOU of the AH, and using it as an investment sim are banned as well.

Might as well use this as a springboard to begin banning all exploits & exploiters equally.

only against the tou in the rmah bro. in the gah its just price adjustment and completely ok (seeing as how it does blizzard a favor and remove more gold from the economy). but on the rmah it's exploiting the game for real money, which isn't cool

Nope. Reread it, sir. It is referring to Auction HOUSES, meaning both.

Real money filters between both AHs making them the same entity anyway.
ban it all.........!!!!!
Ban for justice!! (simply loving the chaos)
question, when will patch 1.08 be released?! last exam tuesday!
100 Undead Mage
04/26/2013 10:16 PMPosted by soULfLY09
I understand ppl are pissed off about this glitch/exploit. My main is a WD with over 500 hrs, I have not used this glitch/exploit as I have leveled little by little, and to lvl in 4 days or less to paragon 100 would be a waist to me, it just takes the fun of the gaming experience. Diablo 3 is a place where I come and escape all the daily BS, relax an play a video game. What is the point of rushing to paragon 100? Ask any paragon 100 what are they up to now. lol, most have nothing to do :). Start a new character? Get BiS gear? Im enjoying every grueling grinding second of my Diablo experience. But to be honest it would be ridicules to BAN any WD for this. I dont remember any Wiz getting ban for using the GOD MODE (Infinite Anchor), or the Barbie using the GOD MODE (extreme LoH glitch). So all you ppl on a witch hunt ( :D ) just need to chill and understand these things do happen in a game, they will get fixed and ppl will go on with their lives. No need to ban or ruin someones gaming experience. Glitch/exploit....nothing new, other classes have had theirs, so plz chill and try to enjoy the game. happy hunting :D

pritty much it

also the white knights crying out to ban people for it LUL
LUL LULULULULULUL

too many people doing it/know about it to ban people for it also this is far more broken then just pets giveing exp
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]