Diablo® III

i think i understand why the trolls are here 24/7

(Locked)

You have too much time invested into the people you call trolls. You need to grow up/mature a little. Just ignore these people and realize that they have zero actual effect on the development of this game.

Blizzard are the ones who decide in the end, and it has nothing to do with trolls. Changes generally happen for two reasons in a game:
1. To make more money
2. To fix and balance.

Theory crafting about trolls is one of the most pointless things you could do in your life. Please raise your personal bar to a higher level.
This is where you are wrong. Trolls DO influence the game. They try to ruin the game by trolling. Asking for things that are stupid etc...
04/29/2013 08:36 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
I am not even going to look at your profile and go out on a limb and say you're a new or casual D3 player.

Yep only 4k elite kills.
Edited by Thominator#6377 on 4/29/2013 9:37 AM PDT
04/29/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Thominator
I am not even going to look at your profile and go out on a limb and say you're a new or casual D3 player.

Yep only 4k elite kills.
Why does it matter how many Elite kills he has? So if he doesnt have 40k his opinion doesnt mean jack? I love the brains of this poster.
04/29/2013 09:39 AMPosted by dml618
4053 elite kills lol, This guy knows nothing about the game
Everyobne ignore this guy he is as dumb as a rock
If you haven't been to Inferno and done mindless farmings, you might not understand what people talk about unless you were some kind of gaming genius (not sarcasm they do exist).
All of the game's shortcomings rear their ugly heads in inferno. Seeing as though you haven't reached there yet, I have no choice but to conclude that you don't really know what you're talking about.
04/29/2013 08:36 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo

He's one of the new kids on the block. Likes to play the Special-Ed verison to the Diablo series. Brainless character progression FTW! We love to have our hands held weeeeeeeeeeee

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
i appreciate the sensible posts Jt3z and FrozenSoul, and to you FrozenSoul, i do understand what you are saying, but something like that isnt really what this topic is about nor did it have anything to do with the points i made in my first 2 posts on page 1, and several people have tried to make it appear my opinion is invalid just because i havent been to inferno, but in the context of this topic, this topic says nothing about inferno, neither praise or blame, as that wasnt anything related to any of the points in my first 2 posts

and while i totally understand Inferno is nothing like Normal/Nightmare/Hell (hell, im sure ill have to grind/buy gear just to do ok starting out in it), just because i havent been there, however, doesnt mean im not knowledgable on the points i DID bring up in this thread

i thank all of you who dont go into instant flame mode after seeing/reading my posts and actually reply with sensible posts where you at least put some thought into it or tried to, so far thats only 3-6 people unfortunately (id have to go back and count, kinda busy atm though)

but sensible posts like that are what this forum needs more of
and 3 troll posts right before i posted that message, go fig, trolls are out in hordes today trying to use idiot-logic to make it seem as if theres not truth to what i say

well trolls, keep trying, maybe in 30 years youll make some progress and learn what proper arguments and points to them are, and maybe youll grow up, maybe mature a little and realize how dumb youve been acting despite being older than 10 by likely a number of years

ill say it one last time - elite kill count means nothing, if you use that to determine if someones thoughts are valid then you would be a good patient for a Lobotomy, that, or donate your brain to a body it could be put to better use in, instead of being used as a black hole devoid of all intellect
Edited by Lavos#1265 on 4/29/2013 10:02 AM PDT
and to that: fail troll is fail

edit: dml dont you have a lover on page 1 to attend to whos also a troll? hes probly feelin a bit lonely, maybe go over and give him a hug :)
Edited by Lavos#1265 on 4/29/2013 10:05 AM PDT
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.
yeah so was i, but not in the way you were
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]