Diablo® III

i think i understand why the trolls are here 24/7

(Locked)

04/29/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Knoland
Man I am a casual compared to lots.. You are Noob personified.

So true.
and dml for the last time, elite kills dont mean squat about how a valid a players post is, in case you havent been keeping up with the times, i never made a single comment about inferno till you idiots started bashing me for NOT being there

so make up your mind dml, are you bashing my post because im not in inferno OR are you bashing me cus im not in inferno and i lack gear/exp/playtime there? ffrom all your other posts im assuming your being stupid and thinking "not in inferno = useless posts", and since nothing ive said on page where most of my reliable info was had anything remotely to DO with inferno, why are you even bringing it up at all much less constantly?

elite kills may matter for stuff like legendary farming, but last i checked thats NOT what you kept saying and implying on page 1/2

so not only are you a failed troll and probly an elitist snob, your also incapable of keeping your story straight, first its "elite kills matter cus if you dont have enough your post means nothing" (which is a load of Bullcrap) now its somthing TOTALLY different

so what is it gonna be dml? cus i smell a fool who doesnt know how arguments WORK and his name begins with "dml"
and dml for the last time, elite kills dont mean squat about how a valid a players post is, in case you havent been keeping up with the times, i never made a single comment about inferno till you idiots started bashing me for NOT being there

so make up your mind dml, are you bashing my post because im not in inferno OR are you bashing me cus im not in inferno and i lack gear/exp/playtime there? ffrom all your other posts im assuming your being stupid and thinking "not in inferno = useless posts", and since nothing ive said on page where most of my reliable info was had anything remotely to DO with inferno, why are you even bringing it up at all much less constantly?

elite kills may matter for stuff like legendary farming, but last i checked thats NOT what you kept saying and implying on page 1/2

so not only are you a failed troll and probly an elitist snob, your also incapable of keeping your story straight, first its "elite kills matter cus if you dont have enough your post means nothing" (which is a load of Bullcrap) now its somthing TOTALLY different

so what is it gonna be dml? cus i smell a fool who doesnt know how arguments WORK and his name begins with "dml"

You don't understand man. Dml is right. Your opinion has no value. End of discussion. Sorry to give you the news, but you're kind of a noob.
04/29/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Lavos
you get what im saying people? use your brains

I think yuo should take your own advice.

I'm studying to get my degree in chemistry, but I wouldn't parade myself around like I know everything about it.

You say a lot of things but don't back it up with examples or facts.

It's just a lot of woo woo.
Lavos what you don't understand is, D2's itemization was miles ahead of D3. Literally freaking miles. You never got a useless legendary in D3. You didn't get Windforces with Intelligence or Strength. You didn't have ONE LEGENDARY FOR ALL CLASSES BIS.

The reason people are comparing your elite kills to your knowledge is for exactly this point. It isn't because you are too dumb to know how to point and click on the screen as I am sure you are taking it. It is that you haven't experienced the pure idiocy of this game just yet. Just wait for the day when you get that Windforce with Intelligence on it. I've gotten 4 Windforces, and funny enough, not ONE of them rolled with Dexterity. Think about that for a moment. A legendary bow, which in D2X was one of the godliest legendaries in the game, and I haven't rolled ONE out of FOUR with DEXTERITY THE PRIMARY STAT OF THE CLASS WHO USES THE ITEM.
Anyone who judges your opinion on how much game time you have, is an idiot. Pure and simple.

Now if you would like to counter the OPs opinion with something more substantial please do. Other wise stop spewing crap.
andd bearr id be considered Casual as i only get maybe 1 hour a week to play and i have characcters for all 5 classes, my wiz is close to 60 just needs to finish getting thru Hell, my WD is 43 in A2 Nightmare, my Barb and DH are both around 30-some nearing the end of Act 3 Normal (blame my high levels per act my chars are on thanks to MP10, not mindless re-grinding of areas
In the time you took to write/spellcheck/read/flame/write on this thread you could be lvl 60.

Gratz man on personally sucking more than any two noobs combined. Also...

"Mr. Lavos, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
04/29/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Seronn
The reason people are comparing your elite kills to your knowledge is for exactly this point. It isn't because you are too dumb to know how to point and click on the screen as I am sure you are taking it. It is that you haven't experienced the pure idiocy of this game just yet.

Well, not quite so. It only means that he haven't experienced nothing at all, at least what is important. Then he can forge his own opinion based on his experience.

Anyone who judges your opinion on how much game time you have, is an idiot. Pure and simple.

Now if you would like to counter the OPs opinion with something more substantial please do. Other wise stop spewing crap.

Not quite the best person to speak here.
Edited by bearr#2157 on 4/29/2013 10:41 AM PDT
ty Zenjo, i truly mean that, you just made my day

and Seronn id have to go check the stats on Windforce, but isnt it usable by ALL classes? if so, then how is INT on it a "useless stat" or are you one of those fools who wont use good gear available to different classes just because you have this foolish idea of "what non-class-specific gear goes on what class" i dont recall there being DH-specific Bows, Hand Crossbows yes, but that isnt a Hand Crossbow iirc
04/29/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Lavos
andd bearr id be considered Casual as i only get maybe 1 hour a week to play and i have characcters for all 5 classes, my wiz is close to 60 just needs to finish getting thru Hell, my WD is 43 in A2 Nightmare, my Barb and DH are both around 30-some nearing the end of Act 3 Normal (blame my high levels per act my chars are on thanks to MP10, not mindless re-grinding of areas

Yep, this is not casual, sorry.

04/29/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Lavos
and Seronn id have to go check the stats on Windforce, but isnt it usable by ALL classes?

lol
Edited by bearr#2157 on 4/29/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Hey guys I heard trolls were trolling each other here.
View profile
I have to say that only a small fraction of the players here on the forums were wanting a HD clone of D2. Those would be the D2 nostalgia players. The rest wanted an improvement of what D2 gave us.

04/29/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Lavos
so now we come to the conclusion, they actually have no legit REASON to be mad, they foolishly bought D3 thinking it was D2 HD Edition or something it obviously wasnt, they chose to do that, nobody forced them to do so, they didnt take the time to realize Blizzard North no longer exists as a company so they blindly bought D3 assuming it would be similar to D2 in the ways they wanted

Look even if Blizz North was making D3 I still would've kept track of it's development. Why you might ask? Elementary my dear Watson, because of the fact that D2 was not a perfect clone of D1. Blizz North made a lot of changes in D2. So it would make sense that they would do the same in D3, even if they were the ones making it.
I'm so tired of people having below 5k elite kills who defend the game. Get your 20-40k elite kills, try to gear up without using real money. Play the game as much as other people (the ones who complain) and then speak.

It's the same as if I'm at the gym and a guy ten times skinnier than me tells me about my diet or what I'm doing wrong.

If you have no clue what you're talking about, just shut up.

Also, I do not understand this kind of mentality of video game consumers of today. A lot of people seem to expect that the game will suck at release. They are ok if there are bugs and exploits at release as if this is something you would expect. FALSE.
When you buy a puzzle in a store and there are 100 of 1000 pieces missing, even if only 1 piece is missing, what do you do?
Do you sit in your home, looking at the puzzle and say "well I guess it's ok, I payed 60 dollars for that and sure, there is something missing, but I'll just look over it."?

Or do you go back to the store and demand the missing piece?

Now switch out the puzzle with D3 and the missing pieces with endgame content, PvP, itemization.
Do you get it now why people are frustrated?
also dml, can you quote where i EVER said people were wrong to complain aabout inferno? those 2 long posts i initally made, go back and read those word by word, maybe youll finally figure out this whole thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH INFERNO OR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

also you and that user claiming to be your lover were the FIRST TWO people to bring Inferno even INTO this thread and you did so by claiming my post was "invalid cus im not in inferno" which makes YOUR posts about that invalid because Inferno was never part of the discussion till you idiots decided to troll and act like you have some imaginary moral highground just because youve played into Inferno

so your telling me im arguing agaisnt something i NEVER argued against, correct?

yup, your a troll all right, guess i was right all along from page 1
but its been getting steadily better every 2-4 months patch by patch,

Which is why the game is losing more and more players right?

.... wait...

If the game is getting better, wouldn't people be coming back? Would we not see threads like "I've decided to come back after a while as I read things are good" as opposed to "I quit" in it's many forms... What topic is created more?

Now what was that again about the game getting better?

their so mad about D3 NOT being D2 that they verbally attack/harass/annoy anyone who wants to enjoy D3 for the not-so-crappy game its become since after launch and they cause more problems in the games development than help
\

Sorry you'll have to point me any everybody else here to a thread or even a post stating people wanted a D2 clone, a game just like D2 or D2 with beefed up graphics.. because your sure as hell not going to find one anywhere on the forums.
Edited by Deadlysynz#1583 on 4/29/2013 10:50 AM PDT
and Kyrone i havent spent a dime on this game after buying my CE, nor did any of my Legendaries come from the AH, a few rares here and there from Gold AH? sure, did i get a few donated lvl 60 Rares with -Lvl Req from a friend who told me he didnt have use for them but would rather not throw em out? you bet!

but other than those legit ways of obtaining items, i havent once spent $ on the game outside the $100 i paid to preorder the CE, money well spent mind you, as im still enjoying the game despite my slow pace due to unfortunate circumstances in life
Edited by Lavos#1265 on 4/29/2013 10:51 AM PDT
also dml, can you quote where i EVER said people were wrong to complain aabout inferno? those 2 long posts i initally made, go back and read those word by word, maybe youll finally figure out this whole thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH INFERNO OR PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

also you and that user claiming to be your lover were the FIRST TWO people to bring Inferno even INTO this thread and you did so by claiming my post was "invalid cus im not in inferno" which makes YOUR posts about that invalid because Inferno was never part of the discussion till you idiots decided to troll and act like you have some imaginary moral highground just because youve played into Inferno

so your telling me im arguing agaisnt something i NEVER argued against, correct?

yup, your a troll all right, guess i was right all along from page 1

Dude. We know what you said didn't clearly point inferno, but, the game IS inferno. It's like a fun little game before it, but the real thing starts there. As you have not reach that point yet (you know it takes like 20 hours now to level to 60 right?), whatever you say have no value.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]