Diablo® III

i think i understand why the trolls are here 24/7

(Locked)

whoopadeedoo, you must be the kid

and garth ,i love how you and others refuse to read my 2 posts on page 1, instantly jump to the last page and agree with the people trolling me

ive said it countless times already: im not the one who brought Inferno into this, it was initially a trio of users: Whoop, dml and Mike here, who came in here, read my opnions and started bashing them because i hadnt beat Inferno

until you guys will actually READ the first 2 posts i made and drop this stupid Inferno BS that has no relevance in this thread or the posts i initially made to form it, then please do the world a favor and log off of b.net so i can actually get some useful discussion out of this thread
I bought collector's edition on first day. And I have played the living snot out of it. The game was magnificent at first. But, as I reached Inferno with my 8k dps monk (back in 1.01) I realized how ridiculously fail the game was. At the time when I reached Inferno, the game suddenly became a total bust, the rewards for playing on was so awful it wasn't even funny. Pretty much all my friends felt the same way - the game is great at first, but it just becomes progressively less rewarding as you play it.

I don't know where the problem is - I THINK it lies in RMAH and DRM, and no I have not a single clue as to how to fix it. Blizzard, in the mean time, is trying to salvage their product and attempting to save faces by frantically fixing issues that are of far less importance while dictating how the game is "intended to work" like a spoiled god trying desperately to keep his subjects controlled and sedated. Because at this point they couldn't give less of a hairy rat's behind about people playing the game or not, in fact it's probably better for them if no one plays the game anymore, since they already made enough money to sleep on for the rest of their mortal lives.

OP, before you come out on high horses and calling everyone a troll, play your game...I don't really care for profiles or anything like that, but no one on this forum will give the slightest flying **** about what you say when you have characters who are just wondering in Hell Act 1. And I'm not being sarcastic, because I felt the same way back then when I was playing in Hell back then.
Edited by MichaelZero#1506 on 4/29/2013 11:24 AM PDT
I now see that you have some issues, because I was 100% respectful in my post and you respond with that? You don't need to give a game a score to review a game. Simply responding with your opinion of the game with reasons is a personal review of the game.

I'm sorry that no one here respects your opinion, but you are a much different gamer than most of us. Now stop being so defensive about it and accept the fact. Accusing us all of not being able to read isn't going to get you anywhere.

and I'm starting to expect that you are the biggest troll in here if you can't even respond to the respectful posts without foaming at the mouth.
Edited by Hythloth#1307 on 4/29/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Either trolls are everywhere, or we are all so emotional and butt-hurt that we just see trolls everywhere. Either way is still a problem. What to do?
and yea Michael, most people have to grind or buy gear before they start playing inferno, i thought that was common knowledge also i havent caleld everyone in this thread trolls, tho sadly the non-troll responses are few and far between, but i have actually acknowledged the non-idiots in this thread and i thank them for their replies

and michael, if you dont care about my profile/characters/elite kills like all the other idiots seem to use to tell if a persons opinion is valid, then why even bring that up?

if they dont give "the slightest flying !@#$ about what i say" then tell me, what makes them come here and troll me in the least skillful of ways possible?

i still dont know why people keep coming to this thread to comment about beating inferno first, when the points i made on the first page dont REQUIRE someone to do that to understand and accept them

this thread was about D3s 50% of Community of Trolls, not inferno, gameplay problems, or beating inferno

if all you guys are going to do is blather on about me beating inferno then take a ticket with my lawyer if you have issues with me stating my non-progression-related opinions of part of the large group of people that come to this forum
hythloth, if you took that as disrespectful then this isnt the type of place for you, that was pretty damn mild, id love to go all out on some of the people who posted here, i havent yet, as i can control myself rather well, and you are not among those people as yes your reply WAS fairly respectful and you have my thanks for that much, for what its worth

all i did was point you in the right direction because you were basing part of your reply to me off the foolishness that several OTHER people have tried to infect this thread with which has no place here, not the actual points the thread was made to discuss

i am not calling you a fool, simply telling you to go back, read, and get your facts straightened out about what this thread is supposed to be about THEN see about making a reply about the thread
Complaining about not been able to kill monster in hell because of immunity or about corpse running ? ..ROLF

Intop of that you also admit that you didn't know the true value of items and you couldn't figure out more then 1-2 effective builds

as for D3 your profile shows that you are not even level of 60

And you came to bash the true fans calling them fools and trolls posting as you are some grandmaster skill boss... lol

Obviously you are clueless about both D2 and D3
whoop, your the largest of the troll trio here, also your right, nobody can be as obtuse as you, you were the first person to come in here and claim my opinion is "invalid because i havent beaten inferno"

sorry but if that doesnt put the A in A-Hole i dont know what does

yet you keep coming back here trying to act like IM the one trolling when for the most part its been you, dml, and mike

tell me even ONE reply youve made in this thread that WASNT intended to anger me or didnt try to villainize me and try to make me look like the problem? and dont try to copy my text and edit it in a quote or other crap like that.

because i dont remember any actual constructive comments from you ffrom your first post in this thread, all i remember is sheer unadulterated stupidity and pointless flaming coming primarily from you and the other 2
and yea Michael, most people have to grind or buy gear before they start playing inferno, i thought that was common knowledge also i havent caleld everyone in this thread trolls, tho sadly the non-troll responses are few and far between, but i have actually acknowledged the non-idiots in this thread and i thank them for their replies

and michael, if you dont care about my profile/characters/elite kills like all the other idiots seem to use to tell if a persons opinion is valid, then why even bring that up?

if they dont give "the slightest flying !@#$ about what i say" then tell me, what makes them come here and troll me in the least skillful of ways possible?

i still dont know why people keep coming to this thread to comment about beating inferno first, when the points i made on the first page dont REQUIRE someone to do that to understand and accept them

this thread was about D3s 50% of Community of Trolls, not inferno, gameplay problems, or beating inferno

if all you guys are going to do is blather on about me beating inferno then take a ticket with my lawyer if you have issues with me stating my non-progression-related opinions of part of the large group of people that come to this forum

I'm telling you how I think others are perceiving your posts. And I'm willing to say that because, seriously, I felt exactly the same way when I had my 5k dps monk trekking through Hell Act 2. It's NOT about just beating Inferno, it's about the fact that how massively different the game becomes after you beat inferno, reach lv60, and start gaining some paragon levels and realizing how little the game rewards you in the end.

Trust me, Inferno and end-game trek are a vastly different experience. It's like reading a book right before the final chapters and say it's a piece of crap, or watching the first Matrix movie and say the entire series is ungodly awesome. If you want your opinion to be taken seriously, it may be of your best interest to experience the entire game rather than half of it.
well, you try killing something in D2 Hell that has the immunities for all damage types in D2, tell me if you have any success, im not saying it prevented me from beating Hell, neither did corpse running, it was part of the game, just a poorly designed part, but im saying in D3 you dont HAVE nonsense like that period

also ive been playing Diablo since D1, i even own the Hellfire expansion, got like 3 whole sets of D2 and LoD discs, and all the discs for D1/D1 Hellfire
The real issue is that we have currently should have been the one released and improved upon.

The game that was released was not complete and was not tested.

Personally the reason why I stick around is because it is fun to watch people who defended blizzard slowly change their minds over time and then essentially make the same arguments that they would have argued against in the past.

I'd also like to add that a huge majority of your post is based on the assumption that players want D3 to be D2 HD. Something that, if you had been following the forums since the beginning, you'll realize is not true.

Will you see posts that compare D3 to D2? Yes.

Does that confuse you? When people compare the successor to its popular predecessor? Because that is actually quite natural and it doesn't mean that people want the successor to be identical to the previous work.

Might I add I thought it was funny how you would like to see necromancers/druids and socketing in the game... Does this also mean that you wanted D3 to be D2 HD?

Pretty excellent overall troll post, but OP committed a bit too hard to be believable. I'd give it a 6/10.

@OP: If you are sure you're not trolling, consider this: In the 3 hours you've spent writing this thread, you could have taken your Wiz through the rest of Hell and made it to Inferno. You've got enough Reduced-Level-Gear on that you should be breezing through Hell. You could have done it while this was still on page 1 and been back in time to say "Nope, I just got to Inferno and still feel that your negative feedback is unjustified and unconstructive"

EDIT: missed a word before.
Edited by Duffman#1295 on 4/29/2013 11:47 AM PDT
michael, beating inferno shouldnt make any player gain an ego and go around telling people their opinions are invalid just because they havent gotten there yet, especially when those opinions have nothing to do with how far you are in the game so as such game progress has no basis as a comparison, some people cant afford that kind of time on D3 because they have other obligations in life

can you at least agree with me on that?
They're here because they're all waiting for ps3 version so they can actually play offline. /trollface
oh, just one whoop? ill give ya 2, they might be kinda long, but the first 2 posts i made in this thread, go back and read em, and keep doing it till you realize none of the points i made in them have any relevance towards how far someone is in the game because they do not point to issues that relate to game progression

and one last thing whoop: im not sure how your able to be nice to yourself :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]