Diablo® III

i think i understand why the trolls are here 24/7

(Locked)

04/29/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Lavos
well, you try killing something in D2 Hell that has the immunities for all damage types in D2, tell me if you have any success

Meet stinkieles, my garbage pvp troll necro
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3083/screenshot001bok.jpg
I made him by combining some crap items that i didn't need in a nice synergy build

In PvM he could remove all immunities and kill everythink without any problem very quickly
Edited by Vanhioss#2658 on 4/29/2013 11:58 AM PDT
cydearm, that may be a semi-troll comment, but at least thats a humorous one thats not directly criticizing people, especially criticism about gameplay progress, and for all we know, you may be right

i know alot of people !@#$%ed about the Online-only DRM, it hasnt truly prevented hacks/etc but if it WASNT there, theyd be alot more rampant than they are
michael, beating inferno shouldnt make any player gain an ego and go around telling people their opinions are invalid just because they havent gotten there yet, especially when those opinions have nothing to do with how far you are in the game so as such game progress has no basis as a comparison, some people cant afford that kind of time on D3 because they have other obligations in life

can you at least agree with me on that?

You've had a year to complete what took most people a few days. It doesn't really matter what you think about it, fact is most people aren't going to take your opinion seriously if you barely even participate in whatever you're defending or whining about.
ok van let me rephrase that: kill a monster with All Damage Immunities with NON-Necro characters

necros have Lower Resist which pierces Immunities slightly, so that really doesnt count because thats a skill that every other class doesnt have an equivalent to, but its also part of what made Necros special especially on teams

try putting an Assassin, Amazon, Barb, Sorc, Druid and maybe Paladin (if i remember the skillsets right, been a while since i played D2, have it installed tho) against said All Immunity monster, solo, and see iff you can kill it with your skills/weapon :P
Pork, ive had a year yeah, a year where ive had to spend 99% of my time NOT gaming due to other things in life which i had and still have to deaal with as a human being, so a year for you is all of 1-3 days for me
1.7k elite kills, DR.
and michael, ignore dml hes one of the 3 biggest trolls that have come into this thread to bash me for no real legitimate reason, and ignore mike too, those 2 along with Whoop are what i refer to as the Troll Trio, theyve done nothing useful in this thread despite being capable of it

they live to bash, villainize and do everything to avoid people trying to see them as trolls, including flipping it around to make them seem like the ones being trolled

and yes, i cant judge a book by its cover, but i can judge reviews on the net based on their words and my knowledge of the game, if the words and knowledge dont match up, well guess what? we call it biased reviews, and i know for a fact alot of the people displeased with the game for some of the dumbest reasons went to the net and staarted instantly bashing the game for reasons like "i bought this game and it wasnt D2!" and they made reviews based on these stupid reasons

as a good friend of mine said, she likes D3 and doesnt hate it because she didnt go into it expecting it to be D2
Edited by Lavos#1265 on 4/29/2013 12:08 PM PDT
04/29/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Lavos
Pork, ive had a year yeah, a year where ive had to spend 99% of my time NOT gaming due to other things in life which i had and still have to deaal with as a human being, so a year for you is all of 1-3 days for me

And that's perfectly fine. You can play the game at whatever pace you want, but to assume your opinion is going to carry as much weight as someone who actually puts time into the game is a bit presumptuous, don't you think?
ok van let me rephrase that: kill a monster with All Damage Immunities with NON-Necro characters

necros have Lower Resist which pierces Immunities slightly, so that really doesnt count because thats a skill that every other class doesnt have an equivalent to, but its also part of what made Necros special especially on teams

try putting an Assassin, Amazon, Barb, Sorc, Druid and maybe Paladin (if i remember the skillsets right, been a while since i played D2, have it installed tho) against said All Immunity monster, solo, and see iff you can kill it with your skills/weapon :P

There is a runeword called infinity, items that give different elemental damage, wands that give lower res curse in charges - those are few of the thinks that come into my mind but there are countless thinks that you could do
I love the irony of this thread.
Pork, if my opinions i posted on page 1 required someone to progress thru the game and beat inferno to be able to comprehend, interpret or understand them, then maybe it would be, but all this "beat inferno" stufff has no bearing on the points i intended this thread to talk about because whether you beat inferno or not doesnt change or hold sway on those points at all, because they are not BASED on progression thru the game, they are mostly systems/mechanics that you will experience at EVERY point in the game in D2 and D3 respectively

so if my points were based on something that required progression to be able to experience then yes it would be Presumptuous, but as that is not the case, it is not presumptuous

have i bashed anyone for beating or not beating inferno? no, but if they did it, good for them, i personally dont care if they did or not, but them coming here and telling me my non-progression-based opinions are "invalid because i havent beat inferno"? thats just them being ignorant !@#$%^-s and nothing more, one guy did make several replies berating them for that kind of stuff which i was grateful for

and theyve gone as far as to call me the troll when their the ones doing the trolling, all ive been doing is fending off their ill-formed arguments/logic/trolling, but apparently attacking trolling wwith logic only gets the intelligent person the label "troll", then again, the trolls on the D3 forum will attack anyone who doesnt explicitly agree with their views, which i dont

it doesnt take rocket science to see these guys have issues with people who post that havent beaten inferno
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]