Diablo® III

Post here if u have 3 mp10 "capable" Characters :)

When i say "capable" i mean u r able to get 5 stacks on mp10......

i wont be the judge of that but post if u think u got it :)
Reply Quote
Yes my Barb Monk and DH although i use the same gear on my Monk as i do my Dh. Havent used Dh in awhile tho i have a better wep and of hand than waht is shown if u look at my profile.
Reply Quote
Capable also means not dying in 10 runs?

Once in 10 runs?

5 times in 10 runs?

Capable is very grey ... imo
Reply Quote
my barb and wiz
Reply Quote
Capable also means not dying in 10 runs?

Once in 10 runs?

5 times in 10 runs?

Capable is very grey ... imo
My Barb and Monk dont usually die but my Dh does die somewhat. Still i can do 5 elites in a row with him its just some elites i have trouble with on my Dh
Reply Quote
You can't tell it now because of some gear reinvestment, but I started mp10 ubers as WD, have also ran as monk, and pretty sure my barb could do as well seeing as how they are so strong.
Reply Quote
Certainly.
Reply Quote
My Barb can do it. The monk can if I put an amethyst in the helm and change a passive. My wizard can do it slowly critical mass style with the gear that's currently on my Witch Dr. Did I win?
Reply Quote
2 Wizards and a DH
Reply Quote
@scruffy - thats awesome that you have 2 complete Wizard sets, it seems like they could share some gear though.
Reply Quote
interesting..... people say ohh if i put this and ohh if i do that... i m talking about fully geared characters :)

and "capable" is going to get tricky so basically death or not, can you do it !!
Reply Quote
Wiz, barb, DH, and monk can do it.
Reply Quote
4 Char MP10 capable: WD, Barb, DH, Wiz

Barb & WD can solo & carry MP10 Uber
Reply Quote
View profile
Is this the come here and show off thread or a trolling one?
Reply Quote
More of a show off thread ;) i was curiuos as to if people tend to only have a "MAIN" character, or if people then sell their gears and make a other character......

I dont llike trolls or the word itself !!! Just here for some good discussions about what class people preferred once they hit mp10....

If someone has at least 3 mp10 capable characters, they should understand the game in a broader range :)
Reply Quote
My Monk, Barb, and WD can get 5NV without dying. Takes them awhile sometimes though haha.
Reply Quote
capable is when you never die imo.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
When i say "capable" i mean u r able to get 5 stacks on mp10......

i wont be the judge of that but post if u think u got it :)

nice to have a thread that boasts your ego, lets rename the Head title

"Total money spent for all 3 characters @ mp10"

i'm estimating you spent well over $300
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]