Diablo® III

Bring back the MOOOOO!

Take the D2 cow level (mob density and all) and drop it into D3. Better graphic would be a plus - but in all honesty not required.

Instant hours of entertainment and a reinvigorated playerbase while you fix the real issues.
Reply Quote
There is now cow level.

Sorry buddy, the loading screen told me so.
Reply Quote
I'd love to see the cow level return as well. Sure Whimseyshire was a fun run through but is it a legitimate farming area like the cow level was in D2? I think not. It's more of a Rainbowbrite on crack thing.
Reply Quote
View profile
Look people, phony land was not to be taken seriously. Like it is a major part of the story. It was not meant to be a place for farming like the rest of the game. It is a novelty to be used when you want to take a break from farming. Getting bored with farming then go to phony land and kill all of the mobs there. Even though I know that players of D2 used the cows for farming, but it was never intended to be used in that matter.

Now if you were to add in a cow level as an addition to phony land. Where D3 has two secret levels, then that would be better than D2.
Reply Quote
Look people, phony land was not to be taken seriously. Like it is a major part of the story. It was not meant to be a place for farming like the rest of the game. It is a novelty to be used when you want to take a break from farming. Getting bored with farming then go to phony land and kill all of the mobs there. Even though I know that players of D2 used the cows for farming, but it was never intended to be used in that matter.

Now if you were to add in a cow level as an addition to phony land. Where D3 has two secret levels, then that would be better than D2.

Just because I have a big ol plop in one hand and another plop in the other, it doesn't mean it's better than having one sammich.

(Censored courtesy to a lame excuse to not use the chat filter because we must be good boys and girls when it comes to blocking our cuss words away from their own built in chat filter. Use this as your signature if you think that using the filter will get you banned is bull woppers.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]