Diablo® III

Newcomers Welcome to Diablo 3!!"Stay awhile and listen"

70 Human Rogue
At the sight of the Box as a new comer you are em-bottled with ideas of your wonderful experiences with the previous series, it was "Diablo 1" and "Diablo 2" that has poised your very soul to enjoy the next installment, you throw in that CD and you start playing.

one cool feature you notice is your tab space seems to have improved, as you venture further into the game you realize the unquestionable amount of rares that drop this is indeed an improvement, you also notice that the main attribute stats seem to accumulate as well, 100 str on an item at level 11... okay lets put it on!

You will spend hours on in fighting through the mechanics of the game only to get to where we are all at, level 60, so whats next? you notice as you grew in-dept with the game there is no more hostile button its been replaced by a NPC that allows you to teleport to a short term map that is hardly worth staying more than 30minutes, and you will soon become disappointed by the amount of skills you through off of your list due to common sense in terms of damage / defensive calculating.

just to break it down for you in a TL:DR Version
as of 4/29/2013 review

# Barbarians Spin to win are the top for Monster Power 10

# Witch Doctors are the best in terms of PvP for the Dot damage and Survivability

# Echoing Fury, Skorn, Calamity are the most strive for items

# There is Duping we wont lie about that both RMAH/AH

# 24/7 Trolling on the forums (mainly upset gamers)

# Untrusted Hardcore players

# An item system so bad it tries to compare its stats to World of Warcraft. (ex: 1.08 Item has 300str, 1.09 350str, 1.10, 410 str, and so forth)

# Unlike Diablo 2, Items lower than ilvl63 wont provide a means of upgrading your character, other than the Stone of Jordon which gives you a max of 30% Elite Damage.

# One of the easiest boss mechanics you could ask for, Changing the modes wont change the way the boss fights only the damage and health increases.

# No In dept Skill Tree or Skill Talent Points, Passives, or Skill Auras for Items that would provide a means of a Different Build.

#Magic Find is not a stat you could rely on at (Paragon 100) with 300% MF including shrine buffs i had to BUY all my stuff in the end

# No more Cow levels, its been replaced by a cartoon series called " My Little Pony's "

# And lastly this game is 100% Anti-Grief mode, other than the abused glitches on Hardcore Mode, your expectations to walk into a game and hostile a whole room of people will not happen.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/29/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Brimedge
# There is Duping we wont lie about that both RMAH/AH

The only real dupers here was Blizz. I do not believe that a single player could ever dupe in this game. So the abusing the account rollbacks was the only way that dupes were made. And it took Blizz in order for the dupes to be made. Without them no dupes would exist.

I know you will say that players would not be stupid enough to dupe so many items that it drops the price of the item in question. Well then prove to me that common sense is stronger than greed and then I will believe you. Greed is far stronger than common sense any day of the week. Greed would cause dupers to make millions of perfectly rolled BiS gear instead of only see a few handfuls here and there.

# An item system so bad it tries to compare its stats to World of Warcraft. (ex: 1.08 Item has 300str, 1.09 350str, 1.10, 410 str, and so forth)

# Unlike Diablo 2, Items lower than ilvl63 wont provide a means of upgrading your character, other than the Stone of Jordon which gives you a max of 30% Elite Damage.

Look they know that itemization is bad and will fix it

# One of the easiest boss mechanics you could ask for, Changing the modes wont change the way the boss fights only the damage and health increases.

Did D2:LOD have bosses where they got different mechanics in different difficulties? I do not think so, Diablo had all of his tools in normal, nightmare and hell. So he did not change at all in D2:LOD. So why should this game have different mechanics for bosses in different difficulties.

# No In dept Skill Tree or Skill Talent Points, Passives, or Skill Auras for Items that would provide a means of a Different Build.

That is because Blizz knows that in order for such a system to provide true customization it would have to be even deeper than D2's system. And maybe even deeper than TL2, although they are on the right track.

#Magic Find is not a stat you could rely on at (Paragon 100) with 300% MF including shrine buffs i had to BUY all my stuff in the end

Paragon leveling was added for two main reasons. One is MF gear swapping, players felt like in order to maximize their performance and get the best results of MF they had to swap gear just before the kill.

Also it was added in so that players could feel like they were still making progress with their character even though they might have many nights where they did not find an upgrade.

Finally it is not MF's fault for poor itemization. Poor itemization is why you cannot find your gear. There needs to be different ways of obtaining the gear that you want for your character.

# No more Cow levels, its been replaced by a cartoon series called " My Little Pony's "

Look the secret area is not to be taken seriously. It is a novelty like the cow area. It is not there for the purposes of farming it for either paragon levels or gear. It is there so we can take a break from the normal farming and just go in there and kill stuff. If we do win the lottery then that is extra gravy.

# And lastly this game is 100% Anti-Grief mode, other than the abused glitches on Hardcore Mode, your expectations to walk into a game and hostile a whole room of people will not happen.

Oh and you were one of the ones doing the griefing huh. So you would only have fun by griefing others and ruining their fun that they get from this game. That is good reason why there is no hostility button.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]