Diablo® III

My preferred "Ladder" mode.

Survival of the fittest with PRing capabilities! :)

1) Hardcore mode only. Characters PKed or died to monsters = Restart level 1.
2) No private games, all games are open to public. *form your allegiance*
3) No GAH/RMAH
4) No bartering/trading window. Items drop on floor will be destroyed.
5) Hostility anywhere including town. No more AFK in public games.
6) Drops ear when you are pked.

I'll play.
Edited by Fireblade#1295 on 4/29/2013 2:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I love it :)
Reply Quote
I think this is cool and rules can still be refined, we need something in which endgame is not everything, and people start over constantly when they do not use the brain.
Reply Quote
lol I plaed a game out of MA. just before D3 launched. They had dedicated PVP server no rules. In 2 years I never saw more than 25 players on it.
Reply Quote
Hey you! Care-bears, whiners & pussies .....

/like this post already ;)
Reply Quote
MY preferred mode:

If you are whining about a ladder go find a tall one, climb to the top and jump off.
Reply Quote
Hardcore only, no thanks. With random D/C's I get every so often from this game (and no others) I don't want that.
Reply Quote
The ladder mode is supposed to be the highest step. No AH/ no trade = no place for players that want to buy their gear with money. This would be the place for true hardcore players. You are not forced to play it, it's just another mode, as is Softcore and Hardcore.
Reply Quote
View profile
Survival of the fittest with PRing capabilities! :)

2) No private games, all games are open to public. *form your allegiance*
3) No GAH/RMAH
4) No bartering/trading window. Items drop on floor will be destroyed.
5) Hostility anywhere including town. No more AFK in public games.
6) Drops ear when you are pked.

I'll play.

First of all before any ladder mode would be put into place I want it to have itemization fixed before any ladder is added in.

2. I would not like a forced open games to the public
3. Players on that server would not stay very long because of this feature. Why, because instead of seeing a mega boost to the drop rates and drop quality. Where players think that without them that the ground will be littered with BiS with perfect rolls. They wind up seeing more junk and having a harder time finding what they want.
4. No trading between players is dumb when you are forced to play coop.
5. Hostility would be dumb in this game as well due to being forced to play with others. So in this mode it is if you do not love PvP then GTFO of this mode.
6. See comment five.

Also there is no way that Blizz could make a server like this because those changes would have to be in the live SC and Hardcore non ladder servers. Otherwise they will wind up having two different versions of the games that they have to keep up to date. That cost a lot of money to do.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey you! Care-bears, whiners & pussies .....

/like this post already ;)

Just because someone does not like an idea does not make them a care bear. I could say the same for you on any idea that you did not like. The old saying of judge not lest you be judged by the same standards that you set.
Reply Quote
No. Your idea for a ladder does not coincide with mine, thus you are wrong and a failure. :)
Reply Quote
Gawd! Bring out the true Diabolic nature of this series!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]