Diablo® III

Now i understand why people complain so much

(Locked)

This post is not one of me complaining because i honestly have nothing negative to say about the game as i have had my fun with it, but more so a trip inside the mind of someone who lacks the desire to play anymore.

So here it is after a year of playing the game, i have finally just frankly gotten bored of the lack of new content and crappy drops at first they entertained me but then i took a break and now have barely any desire to want to keep playing. I commend the developers though on putting together a great looking all around game.

The reason why people take to these boards though and do rant and rave and complain and whine is primarily because they are still attached to the game but have nothing to constructively offer except for their own sour opinions and their unfulfilled expectations. Reading through the forums is actually kind of sad with all the people on here bit**ing about everything imaginable.

My complaint is those people need to stop complaining here and move on. Hopefully see you after new content is released!
This post is not one of me complaining...

My complaint is...

hurr hurr
04/29/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Sephirath

My complaint is...

hurr hurr

Haha well spotted.
04/29/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Sephirath

My complaint is...

hurr hurr

Hurr derr yourself, he says his complaint was others need to stop complaining. He could have easily used a different word like 'my stance' and it would have applied to the same meaning.
04/29/2013 12:01 PMPosted by MasterJay
Hurr derr yourself, he says his complaint was others need to stop complaining. He could have easily used a different word like 'my stance' and it would have applied to the same meaning.

Do I have to explain the joke? =(

kinda ruins it
Community Manager
04/29/2013 11:04 AMPosted by mattyice222
The reason why people take to these boards though and do rant and rave and complain and whine is primarily because they are still attached to the game but have nothing to constructively offer except for their own sour opinions and their unfulfilled expectations.

I tend to view critiques positively, as they (typically) indicate that a player is still invested in the game and its growth. That's super meaningful to us, and so long as a conversation is constructive and civil, we're happy to listen.

Same goes for you! I really appreciate the feedback, and I think you have some good advice for your fellow players. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread up, though, because it does have a "complain about the complainers" vibe (that may have been completely unintentional). In general, if you see a post that's inappropriate (not constructive, not civil, trolling, etc), the best thing to do is use the "thumbs down" reporting system to bring it to our attention. :)

Thanks!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]