Diablo® III

I quit this game, play others, but always come back

Hate it as much as you want, but Diablo 3 fulfills me in such an unique way.

D3 is what I always wanted in a game :
- Medieval setting
- Skeletons, zombies, demons
- Keep on killing with various different skills and tactics
- Killing A LOT, feeling superior
- 13 item slots, more item combination possibilities
- Fast paced
- Co-op
- much more...

One of the more interesting thing about diablo gameplay is the sweet balance of pace and grind. There are games like Linage 2, where you feel like playing on easy mode right of the bat. Yeah the graphics are beautiful, the mobs plenty, but you are pretty much a warm knife slicing through butter. Then you have MMOs were you spend 80%+ of your time walking / waiting for others / chatting / wasting time. In D3, you log in and can start a hunt with 5 seconds.

I know that diablo has its flaws, but there is no other game like this. All the potential is here (better itemization, PvP, torunaments, etc.)

D3 is basically a diamond waiting to be polished
Reply Quote
I never really quit but I had been playing other games on and off. To me, nothing is any better so far. May be Dark Souls 2 is out I will be gone for good. Right now Surgeon Simulator 2013 has good potiential but I don't see how that game is gonna last. I need another Demons Souls / Dark Souls game...
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 is kind of like a favorite food. Let's say pizza. I like pizza, and I joke that I could live on pizza alone. But that's not really true. I order pizza and eat maybe half. Then I eat a cold slice for breakfast. When lunch and dinner comes around, although I like pizza, I don't want it again. If that's all I have, I'll eat it, but then I start thinking - yuk, pizza.

How could this be when I said earlier I could live on pizza alone? Too much of anything is bad.

For many players D3, is like trying to live on pizza alone. They grow to hate it but still they have to eat, so they order pizza. They remember how they much used to love pizza and it just makes them hate the pizza they have now even more. Still, they have to eat, and order more pizza. They remember back a few years about eating that deep-dish pizza you can't get anymore and they get angry because the pizza they have now isn't anything like deep dish. And still they order more pizza.

Me? I eat pizza once a week or so, and I'm happy. I also eat burgers, Chinese, Mexican, sushi, a whole spectrum of foods. Same with D3 - variety is the spice of life.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 is kind of like a favorite food. Let's say pizza. I like pizza, and I joke that I could live on pizza alone. But that's not really true. I order pizza and eat maybe half. Then I eat a cold slice for breakfast. When lunch and dinner comes around, although I like pizza, I don't want it again. If that's all I have, I'll eat it, but then I start thinking - yuk, pizza.

How could this be when I said earlier I could live on pizza alone? Too much of anything is bad.

For many players D3, is like trying to live on pizza alone. They grow to hate it but still they have to eat, so they order pizza. They remember how they much used to love pizza and it just makes them hate the pizza they have now even more. Still, they have to eat, and order more pizza. They remember back a few years about eating that deep-dish pizza you can't get anymore and they get angry because the pizza they have now isn't anything like deep dish. And still they order more pizza.

Me? I eat pizza once a week or so, and I'm happy. I also eat burgers, Chinese, Mexican, sushi, a whole spectrum of foods. Same with D3 - variety is the spice of life.

lolwut?
Reply Quote

lolwut?
Eat something. You'll feel better.
Reply Quote

lolwut?

He's completely right, I guess you didn't even read his whole post
Reply Quote

lolwut?

He's completely right, I guess you didn't even read his whole post

Nah. I could live off pizza.

Just got to cover it with different toppings. =)
Reply Quote

Nah. I could live off pizza.

Just got to cover it with different toppings. =)

QFT! lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Food, Women, Video Games.

Gotta taste all the varieties for each of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]