Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.8 goes live tomorrow, Tuesday

FYI: Patches usually hit on Tuesdays. Blizzard tradition.
Reply Quote
I think it is not patch 1.0.8. If it was the patch, had closed the PTR, and the PTR is still active. opinions?

:)
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 02:35 AMPosted by Cameo
I m pretty sure it is about time.

It damn well is about time.
Reply Quote
I vote for it being 1.0.8! It's VERY unusual for them to start so early without a new patch. Farming another act other than act 3 will be refreshing!! We'll see.
Reply Quote
04/29/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Claw8ds
Farming another act other than act 3 will be refreshing!!

I actually have not farmed Act III in quite awhile. Being doing:

VoTA
CoTA
Whimsy
Arcane Sanctuary
Reply Quote
long maintenance is probably to add server capacity to support the new mob density.

So long maint this week, patch next. best case scenario
Reply Quote
I'd trade far fewer drops of leg's if they were all way better...you know - a truly legendary drop, instead of the two pieces of turd I got yesterday.
Reply Quote
the devs are all former US Postal employees....so no patch tomorrow
Reply Quote
They do not announce the patch the day before as someone said earlier. I am betting patch tomorrow because PTR usage has dropped way off. PTR auction house shows that. If they are not getting good feedback from PTR may as well go live and then make tweaks from there.
Reply Quote
its' sad that the very first PTR compared to the one now is kinda weird.

I dont notice as much mobs in the fields of misery/highlands/cave of the moon clan, etc.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/29/2013 03:19 AMPosted by Kreature
1 month for mob destiny ....

Wait... they're updating the mob's destiny's ?

Yeah they no longer fight, they found other jobs. They found their passion in life e.g. the fallen maniacs always wanted to be artists, the deceivers wanted to be magicians, etc. As for the heroes they will be fighting each other mostly until their destiny changes in a later patch after 1.1.
Reply Quote
why ppl get so excited about a patch?it's still d3.
Reply Quote
This patch is just one huge multiplayer patch basically.

More EXP
more drops (from more MF)
more EXP again
more mobs so you can run a1/a2
ID All so you don't have to wait for players to ID a inventory full of trash

Basically it, hurry up with this minor patch cuz that's what it is.
Reply Quote
The biggest change from the start of this PTR to now was the change to "clumping". I didn't like it at first, but it makes sense when you take HC into account.

The overall boost to XP gains are going to outshine the reduction to scorpion XP by a large margin. I don't understand the QQ about the scorpion XP drop at all.
Reply Quote
Patch should go live tomorrow. It follows the Diablo3 Roadmap:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569329292?page=1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]