Diablo® III

Auction Houses Temporarily Offline -- UPDATED

(Sticky / Locked)

I'd really appreciate knowing if I can safely start playing again without fearing that my work will be undone, and any loot I acquire is erased.
lets all take this time to log onto path of exiles till blizz makes up there mind on the rollback
@Lylirra i tried to e -mail / report i had the same problem after canceling an auction and my gold was 4billion more i still have the gold and haven't spent it, what should i do?
rollback rollback rollback.

Don't even see how this is an issue under consideration.
+1 Rollback
rollback plz
SNIPED for two beez!!!!!!!
Roll back or new ladder please.
A CONTROLLED ROLLBACK IS THE BEST OPTION.

Rollback the accounts that exploited the dupe, so the additional trillions of gold are not input into the economy. Rollback whatever those accounts bought or sold.

BUT DON'T ROLLBACK EVERYONE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST WANTED TO PLAY TODAY.
+1 Rollback
Has anything gone right with this game?
rollback to 05/12/2012
Roll back please, no point in playing an economy driven game, when it was ruined.
Please do a rollback, also SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!
getting my +1
We definitely need a rollback to just before patch 1.0.8 went live or we will never be able to afford anything on the Gold AH ever again. o.O
I hope everyone who used this gets banned (its only fair that EVERYONE and not just some people get it.)
And please do a roll back there is so much duped gold in the economy now, Trillions of duped gold .
Rollback or delete game.
05/07/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Shockspam
If a rollback occurs, I would hope they do it for HC as well - a lot of people (myself included) traded HC gold for SC gold, and it would be horrible to lose it all for nothing.

Why would you do that? Idiot.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]