Diablo® III

Official Ladder support thread ;)

I just want a ladder with HC, no trade, no AH and with a complicated system of forming party (I want not power leveling as well), I basically want a place where it's each one for themselves. No intervention from beyond..
Reply Quote
+1 for adding the ladder system like D2 ( Char's drop to non-ladder when ladder season is over )

-1 for RMAH in ladder

+1 for adding shared stash slots ( room for 2 more tabs in stash but they aren't there )

+1 for adding more char slots ( I have 1 of each char type for SC and HC which fills my 10 slots, would like to have more options then 1 of each. )
Reply Quote
+1 for adding the ladder system like D2 ( Char's drop to non-ladder when ladder season is over )

-1 for RMAH in ladder

+1 for adding shared stash slots ( room for 2 more tabs in stash but they aren't there )

+1 for adding more char slots ( I have 1 of each char type for SC and HC which fills my 10 slots, would like to have more options then 1 of each. )

I like your thinking
Reply Quote
While I dislike the RMAH (never bought a thing off of it), I think that to think that there would be no RMAH is being very naive. Even if blizz does not have an RMAH, it will still exist in some form. It is largely how the internet gaming world works, partially in thanks to D2.

The ladder discussion is awesome, but for this player's opinion the RMAH is a moot point, especially considering how much money Blizz could make off of it. Hell, if you owned the company you would be stupid not to.

Add ladder and fix itemization and complaints about the RMAH on any of it will simmer down (the comments accusing others of being credit card warriors were still around in D2's time with no RMAH :P)
Reply Quote
While I dislike the RMAH (never bought a thing off of it), I think that to think that there would be no RMAH is being very naive. Even if blizz does not have an RMAH, it will still exist in some form. It is largely how the internet gaming world works, partially in thanks to D2.

The ladder discussion is awesome, but for this player's opinion the RMAH is a moot point, especially considering how much money Blizz could make off of it. Hell, if you owned the company you would be stupid not to.

Add ladder and fix itemization and complaints about the RMAH on any of it will simmer down (the comments accusing others of being credit card warriors were still around in D2's time with no RMAH :P)

Haha yea they were and I totally agree BUT its kind of a moral/ethical issue to me, that Blizzard would totally work against people buying there gear and in all there other games and past Diablos go out of there way to condemn it and then

OH we can make money off this and do a 180 on the issue and purposely make it easily available and mainstream for people to do it bugs me,

and it'd be cool that for the ladder everyone actually has to have acquired there stuff (theoretically I know there will be 3rd party sites) by actually playing
Reply Quote
You wouldn't have to participate in the ladder. Only those whose job it is to game would be getting anywhere on this feature.
Reply Quote
People gonna buy the console version just for the "free ladder reset".
Reply Quote
I support the ladder idea.

+1
Reply Quote

No game based on an ever expanding economy will last forever without resets. In the case of MMOs, they get kind of a soft reset because of their expansions, new powerful items come out and all the old stuff is worthless, so the economy kinda refreshes itself a bit every now and then.

In the case of Diablo, it's a bit more complicated, since its a loot based game, so it needs full resets to last for long, like D2. There's nothing new here to invent or new ideas to bring on the table, everything is there they just need to implement it.

No, it doesn't need a ladder or a full-out reset. Certain long-standing Muds/Moos/etc have been proving that for as long as the general public has been aware of MMOs.

Item sinks can easily accomplish that, without needless segregation, and without having normal players (much less the cheaters with exponentially larger amounts of goods) dumping masses of resources down on them after acquiring them at ridiculously marginal prices during the ladder season they were unable to sell before the reset.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Ladder ftw
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
How is this thread not locked yet?
Petition threads are against Forum Rules
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Techies

this
Reply Quote

-1 for RMAH in ladder

)

Because people won't just switch to d2jsp/other sites right?
Edited by arto#1612 on 6/11/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5k elites....
Reply Quote
D3 Ladder = Endless dungeon

Cheehc = lvl 782
CelsoGea = lvl 322
MarcusRevil = lvl 101
Reply Quote
How is this thread not locked yet?
Petition threads are against Forum Rules

Flag it and complain to a community organizer/admin/your WoW pet. Why do you care if people want ladder? If they want this game to be more like Diablo 2? Just curious. Or are you just a stickler for the rules? And would you rather have 100 threads for ladder mode, or a single thread with a lot of people agreeing it's a good idea or debating it? Besides, I don't think this is a petition as much as a "support" thread. ;)

06/11/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Techies

I support ladder without RMAH. When you phase out of ladder seasons, you could go into a mode where you can use the RMAH. It would be ... so beautiful.
(I support offline mode, too).
I support this concept.

Also, the problem I have with RMAH + Endless Dungeon without a ladder should be obvious: People will pay to be on top. You couldn't really do that at the start of a Diablo 2 ladder season because no one had anything.
Edited by Uberfuchs#1641 on 6/12/2013 3:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm 100% for an official ladder system. PLEASE though, if it does materialize.. disable ah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]