Diablo® III

Creature "Wanted Posters"

These are really cool, and I'd love to see more! I'd recommend posting them in the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/8705193/"]Community Creations forum[/url] as well, since they are a rather unique flavor of (awesome) fan art.

(P.S. - I'm biased towards Fallen Hounds for obvious reasons. >_>)

"I'm biased towards Fallen Hounds for obvious reasons"

Obvious reasons - Fallen Hounds --> Fallen Diablo Beta
Reply Quote
These are really cool OP!

I would love to see a feature that documented creatures like this in-game, perhaps through an NPC. Would be a fantastic addition.
Edited by DamienJohn#1321 on 7/2/2013 3:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 07:53 PMPosted by TRM
Any particular ones you wanna see?

the chick sucubus perhaps ?
Reply Quote
Forgot one thing thou...Run's like a<censored>

That's why Odeg is "Evasive"!!
Reply Quote
How do you extract the graphics? I do some signatures for fun and I've been looking for Diablo 3 graphics and application resources like borders, do you know where I can found them?
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 05:41 AMPosted by yems

3 thumbs up! (3rd thumb pun intended)
Reply Quote
View profile
Great idea and very well done sir.
Reply Quote
I would like to see an up close image of the stygian crawlers, so I suggest that.
Reply Quote
Would love a Fallen Angel poster!
Reply Quote
The Succubus and my personal Elite Favorites, Mundunogo and Moontooth Dreadshark.
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 06:06 AMPosted by ThorosOfMyr
How do you extract the graphics? I do some signatures for fun and I've been looking for Diablo 3 graphics and application resources like borders, do you know where I can found them?
Syecon started a project called "cain's archive", you can find that on the weeebs
Reply Quote
View profile
07/02/2013 05:41 AMPosted by yems

yes please
Reply Quote
How about a wanted poster with the 5 classes we use, but posted from the Thieves guild.

I always thought they should have a random spawn in the game after act1 when you help scoundrel, called the thieves guild. A tough mob out for revenge.
Reply Quote
What about a in-game wanted posted in each act. When accepting the side quest it gives out a random mob with set affixs, and if that mob with said affixs is killed and the quest is completed the servers go down for maintenance.
Reply Quote
I think someone needs to make an "Arreat Summit" for Diablo 3 using these.
Reply Quote
Cool stuff OP! would love to have a t-shirt with the Butcher or even Skele king (although he is a straight up punk)
Reply Quote
This is the kind of work Blizzard promised they would deliver a long time ago on a site that would mirror Diablo 2's Arreat Summit, with detailed monster stats, formulas for every skill and rune and much more. Another empty pathetic promise from these mediocre developers.
Edited by Hardcore#1216 on 7/2/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will make some more of these tomorrow. I had installed the Windows 8.1 Preview and need to re install Diablo 3, but all of those requests above will be done, I'll post them in Community Creations as per the blue post. ;)

Thank you, I appreciate that.
Edited by TRM#1269 on 7/2/2013 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9397370834
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]