Diablo® III

A question about regional servers or two?

I have a few questions about the servers. I know that we can't trade between servers, say US and EU. (or can we?) Because I am Turkish and play at EU servers, I want to know my 'reach' to US server AHs. But to clear my mind I wanna ask a few stuff.

Can we befriend people interservers?

Can we open an account in the US servers, while we reside in Europe?

and when we befriend an account interservers, is there a way to send items, gold etc?

Thank you so much in advance!!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
You can create a character on any Region you wish. You do not even need to create a new account. Just switch the region from your menu. Go to Options > Account > and select from the drop down. When you log in it will be like starting over with no characters, gold, or achievements.

-The stash, gold, and items will all stay on that Region. You can not trade between them.
-The character will stay on that Region. They do not have a way to transfer them right now.
-I think your friends list will be Region specific so you can only talk to friends on the same Region (someone who has multi-region chars can confirm)
-If you wish to trade on a new region then you will need to either enter games with players on that Region then use the Trade window or use the GAH. You can not use the RMAH outside of your home Region.
Reply Quote
as long as I dont lose my characters in the EU server, i might create a character in the US. thanks a lot:)
Reply Quote
You can start a character in the US, but don't plan on being able to back door transfer items from EU to US, like the two different factions can move items around in WoW. It can't be done at this point in time.
Reply Quote
View profile
-I think your friends list will be Region specific so you can only talk to friends on the same Region (someone who has multi-region chars can confirm)

Just confirming that friends/block list are also region specific.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the answers, good people :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]