Allow us the option to see sellers' names on AH

Option to have name in the Item List
Option to DISABLE ALL INCOMING MESSAGES
Option to MESSAGE the Seller
Option to disable all the above options

Yeah, those might work.
Reply Quote
Oh the irony.....

Obviously I'm talking about how he added the aspect of ordering the offers by highest to lowest ontop of my idea
Reply Quote
You guys are hilarious. All this hysteria over someone being able to whisper you about an item you have. God forbid you a actually come in contact with new people in the game.. PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT. Diablo 1 and 2 were completely failures because you were able to whisper anyone and trade. I forgot about that
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
I just don't think any amount of campaigning is going to make players want more spam/scams/harassment nor will it make Bliz invest development time in a feature that is redundant and that few players want.

Most players do not want messages or haggling. They just want to post an item and go on with their game/life. Blizzard has already given those who want to haggle over items two ways to do it - Trade Channels (which are currently bugged regarding population and are being fixed) and Trade Forum. Sellers who welcome messages are already there. Feel free to contact them. Those who do not, use the AH.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Durabolin
would rather vendor an item than sell it to a whiney little twit trying to lowball me. The next thing that comes to mind is the flippers will just have another tool to buy LOW before they triple the price. Lastly, Blizzard can't even control the Gold Bot's spamming friend request. So now you want all of us to be spammed with auction house low bidders.This is one of the worst ideas ever.

yeah its clearly the worst idea ever when its currently in effect in WOW.

Bing, Bing, Bing. We have a winner.
Reply Quote
You're all oblivious to the benefits of this
Reply Quote
I just don't think any amount of campaigning is going to make players want more
spam/scams/harassment nor will it make Bliz invest development time in a feature that is redundant and that few players want.

Most players do not want messages or haggling. They just want to post an item and go on with their game/life. Blizzard has already given those who want to haggle over items two ways to do it - Trade Channels (which are currently bugged regarding population and are being fixed) and Trade Forum. Sellers who welcome messages are already there. Feel free to contact them. Those who do not, use the AH.

Most players don't want messages or haggling? I can promise you that's one ontop of the many reasons why people quit from what I've been reading on these forums for months. This does not have the classic diablo game feeling to it because everything is pushed to the AH for gold and nothing in between.

Wake up the trade channel is broke and useless. Many people choose not to even enter it. So what we have here is the AH or trade forums and no contact at all. NICE!!!!!!
Might as well make this game single player with just the auction house accessible to all
Edited by Durabolin#1796 on 7/19/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Unpopular people will not sell anything.

Do you have a problem with that?

Sounds like normal human behavior. I usually don't eat at a restaurant that has a track record of food poisoning. Do you?
Reply Quote
You can say its going to increase spam but the sooner you realize there will always be spam no matter what the better off you'll be
Reply Quote
Yes I do because then I have to be nice to everyone even if I think they are a complete idiot or a jerk themselves. Respect is earned not given. In this proposed change Respect would be given not earned.

Another stupid irrelevant argument to this..
Reply Quote
It would just end up being another tool for the AH tycoons to abuse by strong arming and swindling the true gamers out of their gear for cheap, then re-listing for 2B's, $250 or offsite deals.

Meh.
Reply Quote
If they do I will most likely burn every game I have of theirs and never buy another again. Delete my gear instead of rmah. Will not give them another cent
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]