Diablo® III

So I found more legendaries than I did DE

Did an act 1 run today on mp10, the usual worthwhile places. Found 2 legendaries within the first 2 minutes of the run on trash mobs and then another 2 later on. Probably took me 20-25 minutes for the whole thing (was kinda going slow). I probably killed 10 or more elite packs and only got 2 DE. The legendaries were all crap though in case you didn't know.
Reply Quote
I'm not a rocket scientist but at 380,000 DPS i'd say a lot of stuff you find is going to be crappy. And what do you need essences for again?
Edited by Deadtomato#1466 on 7/22/2013 10:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just making an observation. But please, be more snide.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Machschau
Just making an observation. But please, be more snide.

An observation of what? That drops are random? Data from one 20 minute run is completely useless on its own. You can draw no conclusions what so ever.
Edited by SmokeyMcBudd#1518 on 7/22/2013 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Skillol
Does every barb in the US have teeming necklace? lol.

Every barbarian with 300k DPS and 7000 elite kills does.
Reply Quote
I am with you de drops are getting very poor, so much so I have noticed the diff. well spotted
nothing to do with how many runs u do to make a comparo.if u are a player u will have noticed this.
Reply Quote
Hardly unexpected

100% of double drop
white mobs outnumber elites by a wide margin
DE only drop from elites
health scaling massively on elites compared to white mobs
one elite pack can drop only one DE

MP 0: 15.0000%
MP 10: 38.9061%

3 to 4 DE per 10 elite packs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)