Diablo® III

Dr. Tekk Zero makes P100!!! ^_^

Congrats on the PL100, but the Dr. part is far more impressive. Good luck, and I hope one day you will find out something that might help people regain vision or keep it for longer.
Reply Quote
Grats Dr!
XOXOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

...and in style with meteor shower...nicers! ^.^
Reply Quote
Congrats Tekk specially on your Doctorate.....

The monster count was actually 2066 or there-abouts.......I was getting to do an efficency test when I joined you...so I had written down my kills prior to starting the game...
Reply Quote
Congratulations, TekkZero! You just doubled it!
Reply Quote
Congrats! Thanks for all the theorycrafting you've helped with so far.

Looking forward to new discoveries in the future (both in-game and in real life :P)
Reply Quote
View profile
As someone who studied some (and forgot most of) neuroscience, I am aware that that s*** is HARD. The brain is a complicated place and it's uncharted territory, relatively speaking. But the progress made even in the last 10 years is mind boggling. Hard to imagine the stuff you might be working on in another 10 years.

More importantly, gratz on 100!
Reply Quote
Hi all,
Thanks for all the well-wishes from an awesome community!!!! I'm definitely glad to be done and had my first "real" weekend in like forever. And it felt great! :lol

ChangBooster:
As someone who studied some (and forgot most of) neuroscience, I am aware that that s*** is HARD. The brain is a complicated place and it's uncharted territory, relatively speaking. But the progress made even in the last 10 years is mind boggling. Hard to imagine the stuff you might be working on in another 10 years.
Oh yeah, we're learning new stuff at exponentially faster rate right now that it's simply astounding! ^_^
Reply Quote
Congrats I was hoping you would make it! I appreciate the mention, my week of meeting legendary wiz's ended nicely! Especially considering I was there for 99/100 only!

Look forward to farming with you some more!
Reply Quote
grats brutha feels good don't it.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Congrats Man!

-- Dr. Piehole
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 7/22/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats Tekk
Reply Quote
Good onya mate!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
So I finally made P100 today! Yeah!!!! :) Here's my screenshot: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4919/gvct.jpg . And I was doing what I love best: meteor spamming!!!! ^_^

But I actually timed making P100 with an important event in my life... my dissertation defense! So today, I also successfully defended my PhD thesis and now I'm officially Dr. Tekk Zero too! I had a great time, and my committee was actually pretty nice. I was studying systems neuroscience at Carnegie Mellon, and my dissertation was focused on the development of neural circuits in the visual system.

A big thanks to TekkaZerox (my RL identical twin brother), Worloega, Gcanum, and Theoldred29 for helping me make P100 tonight. I wasn't sure I was gonna make my goal, since I was only 5% into P99 when I started farming tonight. But you guys rock and we did it! And lots of monsters died tonight. I got a whopping 21 legs, which is pretty impressive for someone like me that tends to farm pretty casually. And to boot, I found a 3%cc/Dex mempo! ^_^

Could my night get any better? Apparently, I was wrong... and it got even better!!!! After I made P100, Gcanum gifted me one of his older 10 APoC Chant's Force!!!! It was like a +10k dps boost on my Meteor Reduction one. WOW!!! A big thank you to an awesome wizard and class act. I'm just stunned, but I guess I shouldn't. Gcanum's always been an amazing and cool guy!!! So I'll just say a MEGA thank you to gcanum and wear my new shiny source with pride! ^_^

And a big shout-out to the members of this community for all the encouraging messages tonight, as well as over the last few months, that have been very supportive of me while I was preparing for the big D-Day (dissertation day lol)! And now it's Loroese's turn to defend his thesis and officially become Dr. Loroese. Go-go Loroese!!!
Congratulations on both your in-game and out-of-game accomplishments! It's great to have another doctor in the house (we can't let all the Witch Doctors steal all the fun, now can we? ;) ).
Reply Quote
do you know what else deservers congrats?
all the GOOD work done on the loot 2.0 thread
Reply Quote
Wait....Tekk, are you really a doctor? I have a wart on my butt.....can u prescribe a cream for it? :>
Reply Quote
View profile
PhD? Check.
P100? Check.
Gets blue to post in wiz forum? Check.

Tekk for president of wiz forum for life!
Reply Quote
Carnegie Mellon?

LEGIT
Reply Quote
PhD? Check.
P100? Check.
Gets blue to post in wiz forum? Check.

Tekk for president of wiz forum for life!

Good Stuff!!! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]