Diablo® III

Making friends :)

So I've been lurking for too long! Wanted to introduce myself to the HC community and offer my p31 WD up for farming and donating crafting mats, gems, or gear I find. I'm currently comfortable with mp3...

Feel free to add me, I play most evenings after 8pm PST wi5epig#1882. Always on the lookout for cool HC players!
Reply Quote
Hi!

Feel free to give your opinion here and there too on the forums, most people around are very nice!
Reply Quote
Welcome!

Indeed just say what you gotta say. I agree most people here are nice not frosted tho, but hes Canadian...lol j/k no he's really Canadian. :}
Reply Quote
That's correct, Québecois for the matter.

ps. You might want to write in capitalized letters, as Dirk is quite old and might have troubles reading your replies. :)
Reply Quote
That's correct, Québecois for the matter.

ps. You might want to write in capitalized letters, as Dirk is quite old and might have troubles reading your replies. :)

http://uncharted.designmap.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Blog-17-Old-Guy-at-Computer.jpg
WINNING!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Welcome to the chatty side of the hardcore community. I hope you have a great time adventuring with your fellow Nephalem in the wilds of Sanctuary, and good luck!
Reply Quote
Nice Dr!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome Grimiku, Frosted, Dirk and Malllakaii. Stay safe!
Edited by wi5epig#1882 on 7/24/2013 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish I had friends :(
Reply Quote
Hey Man - i'm new to hardcore but got to plvl 13 so far on my mage! Great community! Feel free to add me mate, would love another friend online :D
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Grimiku
Welcome to the chatty side of the hardcore community. I hope you have a great time adventuring with your fellow Nephalem in the wilds of Sanctuary, and good luck!

Hey Grimiku, if you want to make friends here roll a WW barb and tell us all how well you do when your fury globe empties while WWing :)

Not trying to be a jerk, but when is enough, enough?
Reply Quote
Im Canadian!!

Add me --------> HolyPeanuts#1354
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Grimiku

Hello new player, that is a fancy blue text you are using. It reminds me of the find of text a community manager would use.

If only there was one of those around to stop by and say rip to all the fallen heroes from game glitches, and maybe provide some feed back to the community as a liaison from the player base to the game developers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]