Diablo® III

I am Santa giving away Gold/Gems/Legendary Items etc.

When I am in game and I see a player that is struggling and fighting to save all end but dies anyway - I reward them for their courage with a GIFT of Gold.

Anywhere from 50 mill to 200 mill

I also give away all Legendary Items I find.

I also Give away Radiant Star Gems

So if you see me in game and are having a tuff way to go - you might get lucky :~)

50 - 200 Mill may not sound like a lot but to a Paragon 10 or less it is a ton of help.

Just my was of giving back to the game - since auction house is WAY OVER PRICED.
And these new players could never afford some of the better items.
Yet alone buy a Radiant Star Gem.

Happy hunting and If you see me in game fight like your life depends on it - you may be rewarded.

Frogg
Reply Quote
I can't even afford those things myself.. Spare me some please.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 11:51 AMPosted by froggerxt
since auction house is WAY OVER PRICED

if only they let us contact the seller of the item in the auction house to directly bargain for the item.....................................
Reply Quote
If you could see who the seller was you would realize that 90% of the stuff on the Auction site is from Blzzard.

I have farmed all acts from MP1 through MP10 and HAVE NEVER FOUND Items like what I am forced to buy.

I have only had 1 legendary plan set drop and it was garbage.

Best I can say is see you in game and I will judge performance and award items.

I will run out sooner or later but while I have it I will give it away.

Frogg
Edited by froggerxt#1733 on 7/19/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just gave away 300 mill in gold - plus 3 Legendary's.

One was a 2 socket Manticore with a ton of crit

Frogg
Reply Quote
This is the firts time in my life as gamer i see a game where people offer gold, gems, gear, etc... this game sure dont have anything left to do...
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Axmand
This is the firts time in my life as gamer i see a game where people offer gold, gems, gear, etc... this game sure dont have anything left to do...

You haven't played very many social games, then...I have seen it in almost every game I've played that allowed players to speak/trade with one another in the same world/instance. If you think it's a sign of the game's decline, you're sorely mistaken.

Not saying the game isn't in decline (to be honest, I don't have an opinion either way on that particular subject), just that this isn't an example proving it is.
Reply Quote
You haven't played very many social games, then...I have seen it in almost every game I've played that allowed players to speak/trade with one another in the same world/instance. If you think it's a sign of the game's decline, you're sorely mistaken.

Not saying the game isn't in decline (to be honest, I don't have an opinion either way on that particular subject), just that this isn't an example proving it is.

Yeah you right, i havent play many social games, but im not only talk about trade and chat i talk about end game content too...
Reply Quote
I just feel that there are those that for some reason Gold is not at there reach - they are so concerned about repairs that everything else is secondary.

It is my choice to give it away - I have 2 Para 100's and do not really need much more - just trying to make some players experience a little better.

Today I gave away over a billion in Gold/Gems and weapons.

Peace Out and Have Fun - Help your fellow players when you can - It will come back to you.

Maybe You will find a Great Legendary or something

Frogg - AKA Santa
Reply Quote
Well, if what you say is true, I want to say "Good job".

Even a small amount of gold or items can make a huge difference when we have nothing.
Reply Quote
Update

As of today I have given almost 3 Billion in gold gems and gear way.

One person I spent well over 800 mill on Gem upgrades and some better gear.

Yes I do give it away :~)

Waiting for some stuff to sell in auction house and will give it away also.

May Blizzard could take a HINT from this and do away with the auction house - since they control the Major Items in there.

No one can craft that stuff and for sure it does not drop even at MP10 so I believe they make it to drive the game in the auction house.

AND I GIVE IT AWAY......................

Frogg - AKA Santa
Reply Quote
Add me up please:)
Reply Quote
Can you help me out, Frogg, I'd be mighty grateful.
Reply Quote
Update

As of today I have given almost 3 Billion in gold gems and gear way.

One person I spent well over 800 mill on Gem upgrades and some better gear.

Yes I do give it away :~)

Waiting for some stuff to sell in auction house and will give it away also.

May Blizzard could take a HINT from this and do away with the auction house - since they control the Major Items in there.

No one can craft that stuff and for sure it does not drop even at MP10 so I believe they make it to drive the game in the auction house.

AND I GIVE IT AWAY......................

Frogg - AKA Santa

To be honest I think you're lying :P, post pictures, sounds like you're justing doing this for attention.
Reply Quote
I could really do with some help with my wizard build and gear if you have some time to give me help and advice.

cheers
Reply Quote
If you could see who the seller was you would realize that 90% of the stuff on the Auction site is from Blzzard.

I have farmed all acts from MP1 through MP10 and HAVE NEVER FOUND Items like what I am forced to buy.

I have only had 1 legendary plan set drop and it was garbage.

Best I can say is see you in game and I will judge performance and award items.

I will run out sooner or later but while I have it I will give it away.

Frogg

It does not mean that if you farm for many hours and yet to find anything good, it is not possible for anyone else to find anything good. You are just one out of many players. It is like you not winning the lottery despite buying hundreds of ticket, thus the winner of the lottery must be a ghost winner. :\

And i find it strange that none of the recipients of your giveaway had the courtesy of at least coming in here and expressing their gratitude.
Edited by Liquid#6905 on 7/22/2013 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lying? Why would I do that - Because I gave you nothing?

List of some that have become friends

Swallowtail#1318
Chico#1782
DROPnU#1892
hellhound#1301
KCKiller#1659
Limone#1772
MrFroggyOne#1713
Rooster#1695
SIMIS#1518
STACEYDEMIR#1500
Unknown#1267

And many others

I have no reason to lie about this - You have no Trust in people's word - SAD :~(

When my Barbarian hit 100 I gave each player in game 100 Million gold each.

Trust me they are out there - and ARE VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Frogg
Reply Quote
Zoxy - send me a friend request so we can shut up the near sayers

Frogg
Reply Quote
Lying? Why would I do that - Because I gave you nothing?

List of some that have become friends

Swallowtail#1318
Chico#1782
DROPnU#1892
hellhound#1301
KCKiller#1659
Limone#1772
MrFroggyOne#1713
Rooster#1695
SIMIS#1518
STACEYDEMIR#1500
Unknown#1267

And many others

I have no reason to lie about this - You have no Trust in people's word - SAD :~(

When my Barbarian hit 100 I gave each player in game 100 Million gold each.

Trust me they are out there - and ARE VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Frogg

Yet you replied to nobody to responded on this thread? You probably just listed some old friends on your list who quit, you could be lying to act as a hero to get a point across. I think I'd be an idiot trusting you, if the people are so happy why don't they reply on the thread, perhaps give it a bump, don't call me sad for having suspicions, get real.
Reply Quote
Actions speak louder then words.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]