Diablo® III

What is your most annoying enemy?

For me, it is those insects in act 2 that shoot 4 things at you and then run away.

Honorable mention goes to:
- Act 1 bloaty guys that explode into snakes
- Act 3 one long arm guys with their arm coming out of the ground.
- Elites with reflect damage
- Anything that runs away
Reply Quote
I think my biggest problem is the savage beast, and those big dudes in Keep/Fields of Slaughter, especially when it becomes elite.

As for elite, I find arcane to be troublesome and of course plague or nightmarish.
Reply Quote
any of the berserkers/mongers 4k armor 900-1k AR with buffs, and an elite one can still 1 hit me.
Reply Quote
All of them because they never drop any good loot...
Reply Quote
Act 3 - Fallen maniacs
Act 2 - Desert flies
Act 1 - Trees
Act 4 - Everything
Reply Quote
A1 - Dem trees flowers.... ( I dont understand how everone gets 1 shot by those bulls or savage beasts.... Either you need to lower your MP level b/c you dont have enough EHP or get more EHP you paper chasers)
A2 - Those beez!!!
A3 - Herald of pestilence
A4 - Mallet lords

Also yeah those beserker guys do ALOT of dmg
Reply Quote
Treeeeees, and any elite that seem to run as much as a treasure goblin.
Reply Quote
View profile
That invisible mob that I cant see or attack that seems to have only the ability to use vortex once in a while. Always seems to be behind me but I can never find him.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Anything with a combination of Frozen-Vortex-Jailer.

No problem other than irritation if that's all there is. But throw in triple Desecrate and multiple Plague stacks, then it becomes rather... deadly.
Reply Quote

perma knock back just pisses me off... big time
now i know how them monsters feel getting perma frozen.
Reply Quote
act 1 elite ghosts. The ones that come with knock back even if they do not have the affix knock back. The knock back has no cool down, and if its paired with knock back affix and fast you can't even fire without being knock backed again and again and again.

Same things goes with the fat dudes that explode into snakes. Exactly the same thing.

Not a difficult elite, easy to kill when you can fire...but one of the most annoying mobs in the entire game.
Edited by NoSoupfOu#1300 on 7/24/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Desert flies
Reply Quote
Playing as Monk at Mp 8-10:

Act 1: Those Elite Behemoths in Halls of Agony. They have huge amounts of health and deal insane damage. They're manageable as long as they don't have ground affixes like Plagued or Arcane, but if they do...

Elite Berserkers with Vortex/Jailer can be hard as well due to them one-shotting. And if you survive you'll usually die to something else within a second.

Elite Horned Goliaths in Fields of Misery --> If they have an affix like Jailer or Vortex they can be hard, but otherwise they are manageable if you pay attention. Can one-shot you easily.

Act 2: Those flying insects. I don't mind ranged enemies but those stopped me from playing some of those area's they're in.

Act 3: Those big and fast guys in Keep/Fields of Slaughter. I used to think Elite Phasebeasts were scary, but these are definitely a level worse.

Act 4: Elite Angels --> deal insane damage and reduce your damage/attacks almost by a half.
Elite Hammer Demons --> One-shotting beasts which are near impossible with affixes like Vortex or Jailer.
Elite Armadons --> Stun you almost every other hit, even worse if they have Knockback/Jailer/Frozen.
Elite Subjugators --> Fireballs deal insane damage, demons are fast, melee attacks can one-shot, any kind of stun/disabling affix can spell disaster within a blink of an eye.

Act 4 is fun to play for a challenge, but not as much fun for farming.
Edited by JH24#2152 on 7/24/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
As of right now, the Act 3 Succubus annoy me the most when I am maining my DH.

Its not that they are tough on their own... its that if I make one wrong move and get hit by their slow projectile, I lose virtually all ability to withstand attacks from other monsters.

Its more an annoyance than anything else.

Regarding affixes, anything with Vortex pisses me off (again, running my DH).

If I'm running a Barb, then Knockback or Nightmarish makes me wanna slam my keyboard.
Reply Quote
I moan at the demonic tremors. Not because they are tough, but I hate to see them as they drop no loot, just a bit of gold and fill up a room, so you cannot pass till you kill them.
Reply Quote
It's a long list if your a melee class (Monk here)

- All monsters that run away like B%$#@'s
- All elite packs with Nightmare ability (If I wanted to run away I would) shouldn't be forced too, very annoying.
- Regular Mobs that are fast as hell even with my 24% movement speed can't catch them. Those Prophet mobs and spear men from act III especially piss me off.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

For me, it is those insects in act 2 that shoot 4 things at you and then run away.

Honorable mention goes to:
- Act 3 one long arm guys with their arm coming out of the ground.
- Elites with reflect damage
- Anything that runs away
Savage Beasts are one of my arch enemies for sure. What about you?
Reply Quote
RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

Programming the D3 AI just have been difficult (Not including EF fear)

^this, most annoying thing ever

2nd runner up would be the fat goats in Act 3 that shield other mobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]