Diablo® III

D3 was never supposed to be the second coming

It's obvious that D3 is entirely an incomplete game. People expecting a completed game doesn't know how Blizzard market their games. Blizzard has a history of games that included an expansion pack. It's called Business Model. For now, enjoy D3 retailbeta until the complete game comes out with the Xpac.
07/22/2013 03:10 AMPosted by DeadRu
Lol. Only reason why you're so upset is because everything we say about DIII is true.
Na, I don't think the haters and whiners that are left even begin to understand what happened with D3 you included.

You can't move past the loss of the bot,dupes,hacks, and exploits you used as a crutch in D2 for a decade. Yes I said bots, the ones in D2 make these look like they almost don't exist in comparison. Not so much that they changed but how D3 cut them down.

Rng has stopped the ability to set a bot up that would spend days finding the perfect white for an enigma. Not traveling between acts has gutted the ability to do Chaos runs, and of course the loss of the ability to make named games has killed off things like the hammerdin botted baal runs yet you all whine about this and cry to get them back.

You cry how you whine because you love the game, but apparently not enough to stop you from demanding the same things that turned D2 into a cesspool back.

I loved the bots in D2, I really dug the 2.5 mil gold cap per character, my unstoppable trap assassin/infinity merc keeps me playing D2 occasionally still today, and the lack of an Auction house.... that made the game pure heaven.

So why am I not playing D2 today? For the same reason I'm not playing WoW. Time served. After you put a certain amount of time into a game, it gets stale. Wow took about 6 years, D2 took over 12 years, D3.... less than 6 months. But the fact that a dollar can be made if that one in a billion item falls at your feet.... that keep most of us logging into these crappy servers. Blizzard put their finger on our weak spot. Greed.
07/22/2013 09:03 AMPosted by vexorian
Ah, the infamous "lol your mad" response.
Better than appeal to lack of originality.

Wow OP, your opinion on this is so new and original.

Haters on the other hand are ultra super duper original.

Difference of course being I didn't think my opinion is different enough to make a thread about it, but okay.
07/22/2013 11:03 AMPosted by koros
It's obvious that D3 is entirely an incomplete game.

72% of the time it works 100% of the time

I see you are not honest with yourself.

I see you fail at arguing. Nothing new for a hater.

And nothing new for a bot with 0 kills to post his opinion? Where s your account chief? Where is the experience, characters, kills? Did you make an account just to argue a point that has been valid for a year? Or just another failed bot sent by Blizzard?

The "true" fans of this game who do care love the series and are still waiting around for their "developers" to make the changes that should have been made over the last year? Does it mean the game is terrible? No. However, this game is a joke for the conceptual Diablo 3 that could have come out. Thanks, go back to doing nothing.
Lol. Only reason why you're so upset is because everything we say about DIII is true.
Na, I don't think the haters and whiners that are left even begin to understand what happened with D3 you included.

You can't move past the loss of the bot,dupes,hacks, and exploits you used as a crutch in D2 for a decade. Yes I said bots, the ones in D2 make these look like they almost don't exist in comparison. Not so much that they changed but how D3 cut them down.

Rng has stopped the ability to set a bot up that would spend days finding the perfect white for an enigma. Not traveling between acts has gutted the ability to do Chaos runs, and of course the loss of the ability to make named games has killed off things like the hammerdin botted baal runs yet you all whine about this and cry to get them back.

You cry how you whine because you love the game, but apparently not enough to stop you from demanding the same things that turned D2 into a cesspool back.

You're still playing this game ? I love amateur hour in these forums. The noobs with a thousand kills and gear bad enough to completely stomp out the self-found movement. You truly are the 1%. Come back to the forums when you let go of your resentments of not having a real life or any real arguement in the fake one you claim. The only one crying is you kid. Op is a joke too.
Edited by Matheyus#1507 on 7/22/2013 12:12 PM PDT
07/22/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Ginko
OP has low standards and is prepared to eat what ever crap sandwich Mama Blizzard will feed him.

Agreed. All I'm reading are a few mislead and completely idiodic opinions by kids who truly don't know what made the series fun. Lmao complaining about bots, hackers in d2? Seriously? I didn't get two craps about any of that in Diablo 2 because I didn't do it and I was actually enjoying the gameplay too much. Also notice their crap accounts/profiles. I swear these are bots sent by Blizz. Not DeadRu though, he just wants self-found. In Diablo and in real life too. Move on Sally.
Edited by Matheyus#1507 on 7/22/2013 12:13 PM PDT

You can't move past the loss of the bot,dupes,hacks, and exploits you used as a crutch in D2 for a decade. Yes I said bots, the ones in D2 make these look like they almost don't exist in comparison. Not so much that they changed but how D3 cut them down

I think you're the one here who is the troll and never even played Diablo 2/LoD as well. If you had, you would have realized that folks like us, well like me at least, liked it before all that crap and we tolerated it after. I would much rather have had human ran Baal Runs than bots running. In fact, I used to immediately leave a game the second it was apparent that it was a bot game. But, then, all the runs started to become bot games. (Baal runs for sure). Nearly all were..so I gave up on that rule unless I was willing to lead runs that day. Sure, I could lead runs, and I did a lot, but that gets tiring being one of a few people who do that. Plus, all my gear was self-found or borrowed, so it isn't like I had perfect running gears.. it was pretty close .. but not perfect.

The fact of the matter is, you don't know what you're talking about (or you do and you're feigning ignorance just to annoy and insult others). I played Diablo 2 both before and after its corruption. It was more challenging and team work-oriented before hand and still fun (but not the fraction of the game it was) after the bots invaded. I should just ignore your posts as everyone else here should as well.... but I don't want the few naive people out there to actually believe that you represent any shard of truth, because DeadRu, you are an enemy of truth and justice...

You fight *against* the good fight that wages war against the lies and mediocrity that is Diablo 3.

The question is, why? Why do you do this? We both play this game a lot, I assume, but I don't blindly love it like it is this great game. No, I'm just waiting, hoping they'll fix it.. because it is my favorite gaming series. Doesn't mean I adore the game though. You seem to adore it or at least love fighting critics of it. I'd like to know why that is. Are you just a troll doing it for laughs or do you have a deeper or ulterior motive? I am getting tired of trying to combat all of your seemingly troll posts. I really would like to know your motive(s).

~Philoi.
07/22/2013 05:33 AMPosted by vexorian
Loot 2.0 will center around the mystic. I suspect that Blizzard were going to add her, but just decided to take their time and wait a year to do it . It has many benefits. If they released the game with all those additions, then what would there be to make people return to the game after every patch release?

Exactly, vexorian. I agree with your post so much. How else will they trick people into coming back to this mediocre game after all the botched patches and slow hollow lacking "progress"? I know! *Introduce* an aspect of the game from its beta but treat it like it is *brand new!!*.. or I should say alpha or early beta since we're currently playing in the unrestricted beta.

You really know your Diablo... or is this WoW super ultra lite?.. I confuse the two.. Oh wait, no, I remember now, we're playing Diablo 3. A mini-game hidden within ActiBlizz AH Tycoon 1. Thanks again for all your helpful and never sarcastic posts, vexorian! :D

~Philoi.
Edited by Philoi#1655 on 7/22/2013 12:46 PM PDT
So you're upset that D3 wasn't the game you expected?
YES, it wasn't the game we were promised.
YES, it wasn't superior to D2.
YES, it's a game with fun elements, but crucial flaws.

Oh wait, you're still here, complaining about it?

Diablo 3 was released in MAY of 2012.
It's ALMOST a YEAR AND A HALF OLD.
If you're still complaining about it...

GET YOURSELF A $%^&ING LIFE.

Clearly, if you're still complaining on these forums, as much as you might say you hate this game, you're clearly obsessed with it. Maybe, MAYBE, some of you are new players; but there is no reasonable way, after all the flak this game has gotten, that most of the complainers are new players.

Nope, you're mostly long-term players who can't get past how much this game dissapointed you, but clearly, you can't stop playing either.

Until you can make up your mind, stop posting, you cacks.

Meltdown in 3, 2, 1...boom!
I don't think the haters and whiners that are left even begin to understand what happened with D3 you included.

You can't move past the loss of the bot,dupes,hacks, and exploits you used as a crutch in D2 for a decade. ..... how D3 cut them down.

Rng has stopped the ability to set a bot up ....... Not traveling between acts has gutted the ability to do Chaos runs, and of course the loss of the ability to make named games has killed off things like the hammerdin botted baal runs yet you all whine about this and cry to get them back.

^^ Clueless ^^
90 Human Paladin
Another 1 of these huh
83 Gnome Mage
07/22/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Abolist
Another 1 of these huh

A long running collection of people stating their opinions as facts and insulting each other? Yes it is.
when D3 first came out. It wasnt like i thought it was to be but they are making improvements.I still have fun but it can be so much better. i still think d3 is a good game. and i still have hope blizzard will make it even better
I'm glad there's people who still complain about this game. Means there's still hope for an actual good Diablo 3, instead of the current, braindead, shallow version that for some stupid reason, people are satisfied with.
I don't under why post are even made like this. Are you taking it personal that we the players are disgusted with the game? Are you offended by it? Why even waste your time with this type of post. We criticize because we were lied to and actually enjoyed D1 and D2. (most of us). It's pretty lame to try to censor us from speaking our opinions you communist !@#$.
Simple. Our egg should have hatched a dragon. Right size and blaze etched shell. Then hello kitty emerged and ppl both priased and nurtured it
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]