Diablo® III

AH issues

seeing if its just me. bought a 99mil manticore just to mess around with and magically its not there. well im used to this bliz nonsense so i logged out and back in. i figured, "that outta do it" to my shock. still no item. 30 mins later nothing. i was literally buying the manticore just to mess with, but if it doesnt hit my inventory, im stripping my toons and quitting. based on the ideology of what if it was a 2bil item that magically disappears? i hope that im bringing this to bliz's attn and fixed soon bc i enjoy this game, but rmah is looking pretty appealing atm.
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 12:46 AMPosted by Jakeramp
seeing if its just me. bought a 99mil manticore just to mess around with and magically its not there. well im used to this bliz nonsense so i logged out and back in. i figured, "that outta do it" to my shock. still no item. 30 mins later nothing. i was literally buying the manticore just to mess with, but if it doesnt hit my inventory, im stripping my toons and quitting. based on the ideology of what if it was a 2bil item that magically disappears? i hope that im bringing this to bliz's attn and fixed soon bc i enjoy this game, but rmah is looking pretty appealing atm.

This might help http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499430938
Reply Quote
AH "lags" and your recently brough items sometime take up to a... *take a breath*... 3! days to arrive... (i have no sensible explanation HOW this can happend is this software like AH, but Blizzard magician programmers are just, sooo awesome.. and im senior software developer for a 13 years atm :))

but, this post is not about bashing D3 developers, here is protip: buy something, any another item, for a 100g, and your manticore will arrive (you may need to buy 2-3 items, just any cheap junk).
Edited by Bless#2964 on 7/23/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yea that's the correct response to not getting your auction item instantly.

Just quit and delete everything. Do it.

I don't care. Blizzard doesn't care.
Reply Quote
thanks for the replies >_> and i only acted that way bc ive never had this issue. tried buying !@#$ items and they show up. but the manticore is gone still. and skill0l its as if u dont have an acct. and i wouldnt quit and delete everything, id sell everything first and go wait for battlefield 4 patiently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]