Diablo® III

Request for 1.0.9

View profile
Don't immediately tell us about great improvements that you are making with 1.0.10 or 1.10.0 as soon as 1.0.9 is released.

You seriously gave us like 3 days or so of this patch before telling us that you were planning to have a great itemization overhaul that obsoletes pretty much all gear found before that update.

I never got to fully enjoy this great patch because I'm constantly feeling like I'm wasting my time when I play.

So just let us enjoy the patch without hinting at great updates coming in the future, unless you plan on making more frequent small updates instead of gigantic game changing patches once or twice a year.
Edited by generatedtag#1282 on 7/22/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol in wow this is a daily event(replacing gear) . If you feel it is wasted time then you're playing the wrong genre game. I play for the fun, if a patch makes all our gear useless(hoping the itemizationdoes this) then I'll simply regear.

Funny you all whine no reason to make another character, but if this happens you will have something to do and most likely cry about it.
Reply Quote
most buffs of late have been XP boosts of more monsters and multiplicative NV stacks and group play

really the time is best spent doing the xp gaining so you have the best character for the new gear
buria-du kayon is looking like a very valued legendary at higher levels for instance
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 11:10 PMPosted by generatedtag
You seriously gave us like 3 days or so of this patch before telling us that you were planning to have a great itemization overhaul that obsoletes pretty much all gear found before that update.

Actually, the itemization blog came out months before 1.0.8.

I think the next update will be the revisionary leap to 1.1.0 as it's far too impacting to be considered a simple patch. It's not simply "Loot 2.0", it's been suggested that a lot of class changes/balancing will drop simultaneously. They've stated that changes to WotB and CM won't come on their own and will be a part of a much larger game-changing patch. With so many of the new legendary's explicitly tied to class skills it seems like a no-brainer that they will come in one big package.

I'm starting to actually think it will all just come with the expansion to be honest.
Reply Quote
It's the nerf patch that Blizzard has been hinting.

WOTB, Archon, Life Steal nerf

EDIT: And DH buff.
Edited by fathom#6674 on 7/23/2013 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]