Diablo® III

What Creature of Sanctuary Would You Want As a Pet?

85 Night Elf Druid
Hellhound
In other news, this forums is a now a ghost-town too.

wut r u talking about, 16 replies in 3 days is impressive
Reply Quote
Deckard Cain
Reply Quote
Burrowing Leaper, one of those mean bastards too, with a lot of affixes. I guess as long as it is a loyal pet it could be anything.

My second choice would be to have one of the ginormous humanoid creatures in A3 that are chained up as you make your way down to hell. What are they anyway?
Edited by Skunkleaf#1838 on 8/11/2013 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think this is a stupid question at all, since it may relate to the expansion or other developments in the game.

I would love to have a pet monster as a bonus for pre-order of the expansion, or (more fairly) as a part of the expansion (as a reward for a quest, e.g.).

Technically, a pet would be a change in gameplay. And I would LOVE to have one.

I really like the idea of a tiny Maghda. She would be so cute. But it wouldn't hurt a solo player to have a follower and a pet like a demonic tremor or a savage beast.

I like to play solo, and it would be nice to have company in addition to my follower.
Reply Quote
08/11/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Skunkleaf
Burrowing Leaper, one of those mean bastards too, with a lot of affixes

I forgot about those annoying little... things. Good idea. Maybe a pack of two or three of them, if Santa is nice this year!
Reply Quote
View profile
succubus from diablo 1
Edited by Cerealkiller#1993 on 8/11/2013 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A Wirt Zombie
Reply Quote
I really like the idea of a tiny Maghda. She would be so cute

The moment someone says a mini maghda as a pet would be cute says there's some designing issues of monsters. Since when are monsters, let alone bosses, cute in a diablo game?
Reply Quote
Treasure bandit so I could learn the ways of treasure finding and maybe he'd even off to share his precious spoils!
Reply Quote
View profile
Mallet lord. Like a little pet one that hammers peoples toes.
Reply Quote
If this is a What If? scenario for real life: Succubus.

If this is regarding the D3X CE battlepet for WoW: Treasure Goblin.

If this is about adding pets to D3: None.
Reply Quote
08/10/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Durabolin
Why is this a sticky when there should be polls on gameplay changes
I'd rather that they tested gameplay changes with ladders than via polls. A change can sound good in a poll and then be implemented badly. A ladder allows the actual change to be tested. Also, ladders tend to be played by the users who play the game the most, many of whom may never bother with the forums or polls. These threads may be stupid, but they aren't harmful in the way that a confusing poll of the wrong people would be.

Back to the question, my answers are

Real life: treasure goblin.
Profile (flair only): savage beast.
In-game companion: succubus (one of the ones that can cast Blood Star).

To those who say they want a succubus in real life: what's your plan to avoid waking up in hell (or dead)? Succubi are treacherous creatures.
Reply Quote
probably withermoth. they are obviously huge compared to a player, thus you can have them as a flying mount pet (avatar)...
Reply Quote
08/12/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Durabolin
The moment someone says a mini maghda as a pet would be cute says there's some designing issues of monsters. Since when are monsters, let alone bosses, cute in a diablo game?

Mini Diablo as made availlable in WoW was awesomely cute. You got a problem with cute?

(But then I think Kerrigan in full Queen of Blades morph is cute too, so.... )
Reply Quote
Cydea. Love the innuendo she spouts. And of course, Dat Abdomen! xD
Reply Quote
View profile
A Cuddle Bear
Reply Quote
View profile
a demonic tremor with fast affix.
they were the first monsters that made me feel like I can't win against them. I now eat them for breakfast.
I like to have a berserk pet.
Reply Quote
08/12/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Rhino
Treasure bandit so I could learn the ways of treasure finding and maybe he'd even off to share his precious spoils!

Right, because devs already aren't doing enough to eliminate gold farming bots, let's introduce a new element to the game so the bots can run even more efficiently...
Reply Quote
Unicorn
Reply Quote
Okay. Seriously. I have used a well-equipped follower (Templar), and I would trade him in a hot second for a pet like a demonic tremor. Imagine having something like that watching your back! Or a savage beastie.

I would trade in a follower for a pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]