10 Characters items gems = 110

It's potentially 13 (or even 14 on DH!) per character:

Helm: 1
Neck : 1
Rings: 2
Chest: 3
Pants: 2
Tasker and Theo: 1
Weapons :2 (DH: Manticore: 2 + Quiver: 1)
Ice Climbers: 1
Reply Quote
so I don't understand this gold cap, does this mean I lose what little gold I have and am reduced down to 10m?
Reply Quote
Had to be done.
Reply Quote
What happens when you get hacked like I did? You know getting your authenticator removed from your account without your knowledge. I didn't even get an e-mail telling me my authenticator was removed. It was some clever scheme using a fake id either. Blizzard got hacked and you just never anyone about it The mobile authenticator system was compromised and you guys still have never admitted it.
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Quilt
Further it emphasizes Blizzard wants you to use RMAH for all funds.

No, that means people should be less stupid and don't use bots. If you get hacked is your fault.
Reply Quote

Further it emphasizes Blizzard wants you to use RMAH for all funds.

Agreed...
I'm not even rich.........
People trade bil of gold like np...
I have 200m and I think I cant further improve my chars...

I'm glad I never lost anything except, at one point, the a.h. nom nom'd one of my item's transaction. Never saw the gold of it (75m I think). Which was also my biggest. Thought it would come through one day but it never did.

The reason for this is super inflation caused by things like people being able to restore all their gold when they're hacked. Lazy people who don't secure their PC's are an infinite stream of gold generation in the economy, it's time it was stopped.
Reply Quote
Everyone is getting rolled back or just the hacked accounts?
Reply Quote
...IN-GAME ECONOMY...
^ the reason why Diablo III is not a game...too worried about the AH so they make in-game loot drops suck (and anything good really, really, really, really, really rare)

The economy of Diablo is what is holding the game back from being good...

sorry...just my opinion...
Reply Quote
To Lylirra (Must Read):

[code]
10 Characters items gems = 110

It's potentially 13 (or even 14 on DH!) per character:

Helm: 1
Neck : 1
Rings: 2
Chest: 3
Pants: 2
Tasker and Theo: 1
Weapons :2 (DH: Manticore: 2 + Quiver: 1)
Ice Climbers: 1

and what about ah completed items tab = 50+50 items (gah/rmah)
thats another 300 rs gems
Edited by Grave#2119 on 8/2/2013 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 12:10 PMPosted by PhishBill
Everyone is getting rolled back or just the hacked accounts?

No one is getting rolled back god can't you read? IF YOU NEED A ROLL BACK this is the new policy that applies to all future rollbacks.
Reply Quote
I also think 10million gold is a joke in todays economy...thats like 20 cents....what if someone has a couple bil and they get hacked....you restore 10mil? You might as well just spit in his mouth and make him say thank you.
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 02:55 PMPosted by voodoowater
can the authenticater work on a regular phone with text or do i have to go buy a different phone

you could also use Windows Authenticator
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 02:55 PMPosted by voodoowater
can the authenticater work on a regular phone with text or do i have to go buy a different phone

https://code.google.com/p/winauth/

if you have a tablet theres an app as well.
Reply Quote
I'm relatively poor and have an authenticator and I think that gold cap is low... It should be at least 100 million IMO.
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Scorch
I'm relatively poor and have an authenticator and I think that gold cap is low... It should be at least 100 million IMO.

No it shouldn't if you consider the reason they're actually doing it. They're punishing people who don't take care of their accounts and neutralising restore duping as a source of inflation. If they have a high gold cap then it won't work.
Reply Quote
View profile
Gold:Gold restored will be limited to 10 million.

Yikes.
Imagine a legit billionaires account becoming compromised and all of a sudden...

Nice gold sink.
Reply Quote
08/02/2013 03:00 PMPosted by voodoowater
my wife has a i pod touch if she takes that to work will i not be able to get into my account

08/02/2013 03:00 PMPosted by voodoowater
https://code.google.com/p/winauth/

winauth runs on the PC you play D3 on...

you dont need her Ipod to use this...

i have to say....
10 mil gold....is a JOKE blizz...right? you missed a zero on that right?

second...i still believe the account bound gear after a roll back
only screws over the "legit" players who actualy got hacked..

now dont get me wrong i understand why they do it..
it just seems like you are saying..
welp...you got hacked...so since you could not play the game for 2 days
while we sorted this out..we are gonna screw you some more by making
all the gear on your account worthless. ya the hacker..he gets to sell your
gear on the RMAH ( cuz we get a cut of that ) but the guy who got screwed..
we are gonna screw you again...
your welcome please buy another blizz product.
Reply Quote
it's a bit late for those changes now after this game is totally ruined when it comes to economy (aside the broken loot, broken skills and builds system and the game online instability).

this type of game should never had an AH of any kind and it shouldn't have a trading system at all so everything a player finds is found by grinding. this way bots would had no impact and cheating would be worthless. but blizzard are greedy so all trading options are available in the game resulting in massive cheaters playing this game only to make profit with blizzard.

it's funny how people talk about gold sink. play this game without buying gold and items and without flipping items in the AH and we'll see how you talk about gold sink when you farm 500K-1mil gold per hour and most of the items you find are garbage. the type of people who play this game deserve this crappy game.

only reason this game sold 10mil copies is because of people who use bots and multiboxing box. you should copy other companies and see how they sell 20 and 40 mil legit copies without ruining their game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]