Diablo® III

Any players joining the design contest?

here is the link of the T-shirt design contest I hope a D3 player wins
Reply Quote
Looks pretty awesome. One of those times I wish I had some legit artistic skill. Guess I'll have to do the "Be a Creative Director" bonus quest to try and win something!

Good luck to all the artists, I'll enjoy seeing what you come up with!
Edited by Ghyzmo#1273 on 8/12/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
there are awesome artists here in the D3 community I hope you guys join. I myself will try to submit an entry :)
Reply Quote
Yes sir I am joining! I have been a member of DesignByHumans for years and have been posting designs for a lonnggg time. Hopefully this is my calling!
Reply Quote
My WIP...

Reply Quote
nice sketch chewbacsmith! goodluck.
Reply Quote
Going into photoshop now... done sketching

Reply Quote
Community Manager
The best of luck to everyone who's entering the T-Shirt Design Contest Hosted by Design By Humans! You're off to a great start!
Reply Quote
I keep trying but they keep rejecting \0/

thats mine, dunno whats wrong with it
Reply Quote
Now that the contest is complete I have to say I'm impressed by what some of you came up with. Pretty incredible artwork all around and the t-shirts and phone cases look awesome. Great job to everyone who submitted to the contest, I'm envious of your skills! I'll link the final winners in their D3 Store if you'd like to check em out.

Edited by Ghyzmo#1273 on 10/25/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Contest is complete, not one monk artwork....*sigh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)