Diablo® III

Welcome Nevalistis!

Aww, I love new CMs! They are so adorable with their funny long names and shiny blue text. Welcome!
Reply Quote
Welcome!

And yeah, so many blues in ones thread! lol
Reply Quote
Neva-kitty!

*noms*

*strawberry milks*

*snuggles*
Reply Quote
Community Manager
GLORIOUS! Welcome to the team!

We're so excited to have you with us. There are exciting times ahead for sure. :)

(P.S. - Remember to feed the bear.)
Reply Quote
Welcome!! to the Team of our Blizzard Reps!!

No More Ah!! Baby! Sup? Finally D3 going to its Original Core of Previous versions.

Thank you @Bluez@Blizz'zzzzzzzzz
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 9/17/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Welcome to Sanctuary! Be sure not to let go your Ban Hammer to abolish Diablo's minions in the forum!

Btw, Nevalistis, what avatar would you use other than that generic Blizz logo you have now?
Reply Quote
Hello everyone!

I can't begin to explain how excited I am to be here. Pretty sure I lost some sleep the week before my first day. It's been a long time dream to be here as part of the team, and sometimes I have to double check to make sure it's real.

I certainly plan on being as active as I can be here on the forums, but I'm also looking forward to cracking my knuckles and pumping out some fun articles for you to read. I look forward to chatting with and getting to know you all!

Welcome aboard friend! Stay a while and listen :)

I am excited to see how excited you seem to be, which is great! I sure hope you will deliver on your word about communicating with us through the forums on a frequent basis as well as writing those articles. And I sure hope the written material would be about 2.0 features and RoS!

Also, where in Sanctuary did all these other blues pop up? Thought we only had 2
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Welcome back, Nev!
>^.^<
Reply Quote
Welcome aboard hope your stay here is fun.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome back, Nev!
>^.^<
My sentiments as well. Welcome Back!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Is the kitty on a broom back @ Blizzard ?

Now there's three Blizzard kitties :P

Vaeflare's kitty , Lore and now Neva (possibly if she keeps the same avatar)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Welcome to the team, Nevalistis! May the Blue of your posts never fade and your sticky threads never fall.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Is the kitty on a broom back @ Blizzard ?

Now there's three Blizzard kitties :P

Vaeflare's kitty , Lore and now Neva (possibly if she keeps the same avatar)

I remember the broomstick flying kitty!

Welcome to the jungle, Ms. Kitty :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
*Waves to the Diablo community.*

Nevalistis, welcome to the blue side and to the Community Team! Can't wait to see what you'll turn into once your ice block melts.

P.S. Drink lots of coffee and spin in your chair during meetings. :>
Reply Quote
lvoe all the blue posts from people ive never seen in well over a year XD
Reply Quote
I'm so excited to see all the blues post here :)
Reply Quote
Wow, it's like all the blues post. Welcome, we hope you bring good news for us all regarding D3 and other Blizzard endeavors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]