General Discussion

Nov 21, 2017 2017 TROUBLESHOOTING VIDEO PLAYER ISSUES 2017 Virtual Ticket live stream video player support article can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/28439 System Requirements You need a broadband connection such as DSL or cable with at least 1.2Mbps download bandwidth. You must also make sure your browser and Adobe® Flash plugin are up to date. Browser Requirements The most recent version of the following browsers and operating systems are supported. Platform Browser Windows Chrome Android Chrome iOS Safari Windows Edge Windows Internet Explorer 11 Windows Firefox Mac Safari Note: Your browser may display an authorization error when trying to watch the stream. Temporarily change your Block Cookies setting to Never to resolve the error. Mobile Streaming While your device may support streaming in HD, some carriers can limit the resolution your device will stream—these limitations also apply to tethered devices. You may be able to modify these limitations on your mobile service provider's site. Note: Streaming at higher resolutions will use high amounts of data if you're on a mobile network. Casting The BlizzCon mobile app does not natively support casting, though there are workarounds. Android® Use the Cast screen / audio feature in the Google® Home app, and open your video in fullscreen once you're casting. iOS® Use Screen Mirroring from the Control Center, and open any video in fullscreen once Airplayed to a TV or Device. If you are still experiencing issues, you can contact Support via the support.blizzard.com site: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/blizzcon/488/493/solutionGubjub73 Nov 21, 2017
Nov 3, 2017 2016 TROUBLESHOOTING VIDEO PLAYER ISSUES An update for those still experiencing issues: We're continuing to look into the issue. We've identified a few things that may help improve your experience. 1. Use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. 2. Disable Flash In Chrome go to url chrome://plugins and disable Adobe Flash Player from there. In Microsoft Edge go to the settings screen, click Advanced Settings, and set "Use Adobe Flash Player" to off. In Firefox click on the main menu (three horizontal line icon), click on "Add-ons", click "Plugins", then set "Shockwave Flash" to "Never activate". 3. Clear your cache. 4. Enable third-party cookies in your browser settings. 5. Ensure your computer clock is set correctly, this is important as the video player relies on the timestamp for validation purposes. If the steps above fail, consider restarting your computer and/or installing a different browser. If you are experiencing a black screen with sound only, consider updating your video drivers to the latest version. If you'd like to submit a ticket regarding your issues, please file a ticket with Blizzard CS: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/blizzcon/488/493/solutionMeowling198 Nov 3, 2017
May 19, 2016 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of BlizzCon with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and demote unhelpful comments. All posts by regular users offer a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon at the bottom right of the individual post. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. For posts violating the Code of Conduct, you can also use the “More Options” menu in the top right of a post to use our comprehensive report function, and alert Community moderators to violations. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Kauza0 May 19, 2016
Nov 15, 2017 BLIZZCON 2017 VIRTUAL TICKET AVAILABILITY The BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket will be on sale until November 28, and you’ll be able to enjoy this year’s Virtual Ticket videos through January 2018, complete with English, German, French, Russian, or Korean subtitles. You can also give a Virtual Ticket as a gift, complete with the in-game bonus items for Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, StarCraft II, Diablo III, and Heroes of the Storm.Araxom0 Nov 15, 2017
Nov 3, 2017 Blizzcon Stream Troubleshooting Tips Hey all! We've created a couple articles for common Virtual Ticket streaming issues, and I wanted to share them with you in hopes that they help you all get in on the Blizzcon festivities. 1. Blizzcon Stream Won't Start 2. Blizzcon Stream Freezing or Cutting Out 3. Blizzcon Stream is Blurry or has Low Resolution 4. "Authorization Failed" Error Message with Blizzcon Stream 5. "Stream has Concluded" Error While Accessing Blizzcon StreamDrakuloth0 Nov 3, 2017
May 19, 2016 No Ticket Sales or Requests on the Forums Posts regarding ticket sales or requests to purchase a ticket will be removed from the forums, and could potentially result in receiving a forum suspension based upon the Code of Conduct. Further information about BlizzCon tickets can be found here: https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/tickets/conventionKauza0 May 19, 2016
Jun 26, 2018 Virtual Ticket 2018 When do the Virtual Ticket 2018 go on sale ???Dronseyder2 Jun 26, 2018
Jun 22, 2018 Annual, Where are you coming from? Post. My buddy and I will be driving from Goodyear, Arizona. Renting a car and staying at a family friend's house 5 minutes from the convention center. This will be our 6th Blizzcon!Stone198 Jun 22, 2018
Jun 21, 2018 Blizzcon 2018 Bands Okay so let's start our guessing for what band will close for Blizzcon this year. Hoping for Imagine Dragons myself.Taintedheals39 Jun 21, 2018
Jun 7, 2018 OW Team Can someone explain to me how the USA Team is picked? I was just wondering how the countries pick the teams.CarneAsada1 Jun 7, 2018
Jun 5, 2018 Where have the 2017 videos gone? Hello, I bought the Blizzcon Virtual Ticket last year, and still had 2 videos that I wanted to watch, but they now both resolve to 404 errors. The links are: https://blizzcon.com/en-us/watch?v=516b9cd-00d45a2bff5 https://blizzcon.com/en-us/watch?v=516b9cd-00d46c280c7 Where have the videos I paid to see gone?Hobbyboy2 Jun 5, 2018
Jun 5, 2018 BlizzCon 18 downloadable goodies Which Alliance/Horde mount will we get? Has this been datamined?Badassdude8 Jun 5, 2018
Jun 3, 2018 Blizzcon 2018 ticket impossible to buy. Per acquistare i biglietti per Blizzcon 2018 (Famiglia 3 dall'Italia) mi sono collegato nell'istante in cui si è attivata la pagina. Dopo 6/7 minuti in "coda" e senza la possibilità neanche di accedere, risultava vendita conclusa. C'e' qualcosa da migliorare. To buy the tickets for Blizzcon 2018 (3 family members from Italy) i tried to access to buy the tickets in the exact moment they became available. After 6/7 minutes in queue and without the chance to try to buy them, the sale was over. There's something to improve. rem: the tickets were already available on ebay a few minutes after they finished.Titan310 Jun 3, 2018
Jun 1, 2018 Here's how you learn Blizzard http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-44195496 Ed Sheeran has taken an aggressive stance against touts by cancelling more than 10,000 tickets for his upcoming stadium tour. After the tour went on sale, the star's team identified purchases by known touts and revoked their tickets. Any tickets listed for re-sale on sites like Viagogo were also cancelled. Fans who'd bought from those sites - often at vastly inflated prices - were given assistance in claiming refunds and getting genuine tickets. So far, more than £240,000 has been returned to fans who inadvertently bought invalid tickets. "We're achieving exactly what Ed wanted, which is 'we want you to come in and pay this [fixed] price,'" said Stuart Galbraith of concert promoters Kilimanjaro Live. A further 500 tickets are going to be cancelled this week, ahead of Sheeran's first night at Manchester's Etihad Stadium, he added.Liaka5 Jun 1, 2018
May 31, 2018 Not many tickets on Ebay. Usually i see a ton of tickets on eBay, but searching now I only maybe see like 5. Is eBay going after them or are they really all selling? Last years there was tons on eBay all the way up to blizzconLitho3 May 31, 2018
May 30, 2018 Do you stay all day? Hello! First time going to blizzcon this year! (SO FREAKING EXCITED) I noticed the event starts in the morning and wraps up around 10 PM. For people that have gone before, is there enough to keep you entertained for the whole day? I'm to hyped :)Gladlight10 May 30, 2018
May 27, 2018 Classic at Blizzcon 2018 I'm just curious if I'm the only one that thinks we will get some good Classic announcements this year at blizzcon. Wondering what you all are guessing. If you don't care too much about classic that's fine but keep it classy.Varna6 May 27, 2018
May 24, 2018 Ticketing - On-Site Purchase Hi folks, I have a question about ticket purchasing. Can we buy conference ticket in the conference centre? Or, do we have to buy through online only? It seems like the ticketing has been closed :( Thanks!서리1 May 24, 2018
May 20, 2018 Please give us something special So, after paying USD $460 or so on E-Bay I finally got myself one Blizzcon ticket transferred to me via universe. This is my first time going to Blizzcon. I'm headed over to Maryland University for an overseas exchange so its perhaps the only one time I can go there> Considering that Night elves are always taking a beating and for some reason is loosing at every corner despite not being supposed to, can this years Blizzcon ticket holders get something special night-elf related? For example, I would loveee the ability to transform into a Keeper of the grove or transform into a Green Dragon-flight that looks like Yesera in remembrance of her! This would make the first Blizzcon experience so awesome!WonderTroll13 May 20, 2018
May 19, 2018 Third-party ticket sales. So has anyone successfully got a ticket off of a third-party (not Universe) website, and was admitted into the con? I'm sure there's a high chance of fraud.Toothpick24 May 19, 2018
May 18, 2018 My 2017 BlizzCon Experience Greetings, I thought I'd ramble on about my BlizzCon experience last year and maybe, hopefully, pass on some knowledge for first time BlizzCon goers who're excited as all get out to go. Do you dare believe the hype? Yes, you do. You totally should. Get hyped. Scream your heart out that you succeeded in grabbing an elusive ticket. I'm not an expressive guy, but boy did I smile like a kid again when grabbing a ticket in Round 1 last year. Upon receiving my ticket I immediately shouted from the heavens that I was going to BlizzCon, much to everyone and anyone near myself's anger. I had already put in a hotel reservation BEFORE the announcement of the ticket sales, because I KNEW I was going to go (I could always cancel the reservation on select hotels if I couldn't get a ticket), so I got an incredibly good rate on the hotel that wasn't too far from the convention center. A quick Uber ride from there and back and I was cool with that. No way in Thrall's balls was I attempting to drive in L.A. traffic. Nope. Then, the wait. Oh my sweet baby green Orc Jesus, the wait. So long. Months of waiting, sitting on the ever increasing hype of BlizzCon. Checking the site daily (multiple times daily) for new news of what was being unveiled at BlizzCon. I tortured myself with it, stewing in my own juices of nerdlord-perspiration for the date. I knew I was going solo, this was a trip for myself, to do something amazing. Finally, it was time. The week of BlizzCon. Airline tickets reserved, bag packed two days in advance, no sleep, red-eyed excitement and anticipation. My first time on an airplane and I clamored into the airport the day before, slipping through TSA as if I were doused in [Fish Oil]. Two hours later, looking out the airplane window for most assuredly the entire flight, to a layover airport in a major city to the final destination of LAX, I could look around the airport and see the various individuals. At the time I pegged them for fellow nerd-kind. I could tell they were headed to BlizzCon, because one of them had an adorable DVA backpack that was an entirely pink explosion to the eyeballs that I couldn't simply fault. Finally I was there, in the massive implosion that was LAX, nearly overwhelmed in the culture that was so many nations and people crammed together in one "building". Got my Uber. Paid ($55, y'all! My wallet weeps to this day) to get to the convention center straight from LAX to grab my badge and goody bag. At that time I already had my pre-printed emailed bar-code to get scanned for the badge sweatily clutched in my hand as I climbed out to behold the epic sight of beautiful Anaheim Convention Center, crisp clear weather with dotted palm trees, and smatterings of nerd-kind in eye's view, standing around talking and floating in on the same hype-cloud I came in on. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I walked in with my carry-on bag, briefly frisked by Con Security (don't be stupid, y'all), I padded on. I got into the main hall where they'd hosted the BlizzCon store and badge pick-up. Ermahgerd. It was like viewing the pesky Hanzo on the enemy team launch his ultimate but immediately get smacked into a goatee'd pancake by your friendly neighborhood Reinhardt. TVs everywhere on the ceiling posting released Blizzard Entertainment cinematic trailers, nerd-kind sporadically placed like a patchy beard, roaming around trying to decide which of the amazing Blizzard Gear they want to get, and the line to place orders rivaling the Great Wall of China. Looking around with a head on a swivel, I finally got to my badge pick-up and got my goody bag. Then promptly went to a corner to overwatch (heh) the fresh steaming pile of loot. Someone kindly handed me a catalog for the store gear, which I spent the next twenty minutes pouring over. You can never decide what you really want. Unfortunately I didn't have unlimited funds so I had to decide on a couple items. I bought an ugly Christmas sweater. Which I later on and promptly tormented my friends, family and co-workers with, it became a priceless item. I finally shuffled out after TWO HOURS with all of my goodies. But wait, there's food trucks. With EXOTIC FOOD. If you don't stop and sample these foods, you'll be a sad Pandaren. What Pandaren doesn't stop and sample the foods? Are you some kind of Sha? I eventually settled on a godlike mac and cheese topped with prime seasoned brisket. Food-gasm. Eventually I Uber'd to my hotel and checked in and couldn't sleep. Naturally. 'cause BlizzCon. Day of BlizzCon. Excite. I started gathering everything to take with me to the Con. 2017's BlizzCon goody bag included the handy dandy backpack to take with you. I would highly recommend bringing with you a backpack to carry around. You'll encounter loot, and only Hel-ish adventurers go around without bags. You should probably bring with you: Phone (BlizzCon app installed!), charge-pack, water bottle, gear store catalog and something to write with and paper. You never know when you might want to hand out your battletag. I just want to go on and say that BlizzCon was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I've never felt more welcome in my entire life. You could walk up to anyone and strike up conversation and ALWAYS have something in common with them in this wonderful Blizzard Universe. In fact, someone did. Sat right down next to me in opening ceremony and struck up conversation with my anti-social self. Don't let that stop you. Even if all you can muster is a shy hello, I would probably end up hugging you and shouting "CANDY!". Watching the panels, whether in person or through my phone on the Virtual Ticket, I could still feel the energy of every person on stage or in the crowd. Laughing, whether next to the people seated near you or to yourself, at whatever was said. Sitting there wide-eyed and teary as the opening ceremony begins, feeling even MORE welcome, cheering as if you were watching a gladiator battle when your favorite game plays a new content cinematic and you feel like Tyrael just zapped you with some Angel energy for shiggles as the hype flows through you. Of course during the two days of awesomeness, I showed up during opening all the way to the final day. Talking to booth hosts just for fun or even to other nerds. There's so much to do. Community night was awesome (Chris made the place roll over with laughter, myself included) with all of the contests. Your favorite cosplayers, artists, to cheer for. I don't speak out often, but even I couldn't resist standing up and cheering for people giving their all for their projects. Closing ceremony is what you'd expect. Epic. Sadness. More epic. Closing concert with Muse was my first concert and that was ridiculously cool. I never wanted it to end. Admittedly, Con Security had to put me out because everyone wanted to clean up and go home. Sorry, not sorry. Alright, I'm done rambling. All I can say is, it's a lifetime experience. You're going to have so much fun, whether you're alone or going with a spouse or friends. BlizzCon is a wonderful place to be at and honestly, I was and am honored to be able to experience it, even though I'M paying for it. Live, laugh, and most importantly be safe. PS: If you've already been, what's your favorite BlizzCon experience. If you're never been, what are you most looking forward to?Ragereous2 May 18, 2018
May 17, 2018 Who got tickets? So, who got tickets? How was the effort?Darthwinslow97 May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018 What's up with the hotel options this year? Is it just me or do the hotel options kinda suck? I get that the Hilton and Marriott have been doing their own way too overpriced thing the past couple of years, but what happened to all of the other immediate nearby options? No Red Lion, Doubletree, Sheraton, Hyatt Place, etc., that were all available last year, only the Clarion which of course immediately sold out. Everything else seems to be closer to Disneyland or Garden Grove. What gives?Hiroshii15 May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018 Universe is BROKEN, gave tickets out of order I must say I'm really dismayed by the ticketing this year. I've been to every Blizzcon except the very 1st one. We've always got our tickets on the 1st day. This year, even though my wife and I were spamming F5 like normal, we didn't get any on the first day. However... it's what happened today that really upsets me. It shows me Universe is screwed up (probably unable to handle the volume). Similar pattern, both wife and I hitting F5 repeatedly. Mine came up first, boom, right into the line. She hit hers about a full second later. Then she switched from Chrome to Firefox and opened ANOTHER one there (now about 5 seconds later). Then she went BACK to Chrome, opened a 2nd tab, and got in the queue again (now 10-15 seconds later). ALL THREE OF HERS GAVE HER THE ABILITY TO BUY TICKETS!!! Me? NOTHING!! And I know, for a fact, sitting right next to her, that I hit the button and joined the queue before she did. This is beyond unfair to everyone trying to get tickets. Universe either gave these out lottery when their system couldn't handle the volume, or worse, simply chose to not follow a first-come-first-served basis. Either way, this is unacceptable.Shadowdood8 May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018 Benefit Dinner Ticket Sales This would be our 6th year attending the benefit dinner. First time with Universe since 2016 that they had an official word for this round: "Message last updated: 7:03PM We are experiencing technical issues with the Charity Dinner Ticket Sales that are causing delays. We’ll share more info as it becomes available. Thanks for your patience." Plus they went live 40seconds too late.... hmm *fingers crossed*Sarah39 May 17, 2018
May 17, 2018 For those who still need tickets: I strongly suggest LF BlizzCon over going to scalpers. I've seen blues endorse LF BlizzCon before, and it is fans who only sell/buy the tickets at FACE VALUE. Obviously demand is always higher than supply in these cases, so you have to have a little bit of luck to be the person the seller responds to, but it's good for up until August for people buying and selling (as that's when they cut off changing the ticket information). They have a great website: https://lfblizzcon.com/ and even a Discord for more direct interactions. I've never had to use it myself, but I know a lot of friends who swear by it. Good luck guys!Bohemian2 May 17, 2018
May 16, 2018 2018 Goodybag backpack? So I somehow managed to snag tickets to blizzcon this year... first blizzcon for this guy. (Thank the nerd gods!) I was thinking of bringing a backpack out to the convention... question is. Last year, did everyone receive a goodybag with a backpack in it? I'm seeing that they might be handing them out this year again. If thats the case I'd rather just use that one than bringing my own. Thanks. Eff Yeah Blizzcon!!DrewBizzle7 May 16, 2018
May 15, 2018 Character Name on Tickets Hello. I was wondering if anybody else was unable to add or change the character names associated with their Blizzcon tickets because the field just isn't there on universe's site. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Velinahi14 May 15, 2018
May 15, 2018 Blizzcon ticket buying strategies? I wanted to find out what worked and didn't work getting tickets from the universe.com website. Any strategies, browsers, one tab, multiple tabs, or clicking programs that people have tried to use. Also let us know if it worked for you or didn't?Nauthaz7 May 15, 2018
May 14, 2018 Solution to fix Blizzcon Ticket Issues Alright Blizz...after all these years I would have hoped you had figured out a way to stop scalpers. But once again, the tickets sold out in under a minute (if even half that) and tickets are on ebay for 400-500+ already 4 pages deep. Its gotta stop. Square Enix found a solution to this YEARS ago, and it has worked twice now. How SE does it: A random week is selected during the early part of the year (in 16 it was a week in April) and you had to have an active subscription in good standing during that 'entire' week period. If you did, congrats, you would be allowed to buy a ticket. If you did not, you had to wait. The selected week was not announced until long after it had already passed and ticket sales were approaching. When it opened, tickets did not sell out for a good 5 hours. When the public ones went on sale later on that didnt require activity? Less than two minutes according to friends who tried to get some. Now..I know this wont work for you due to non-subscription games such as Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm, but there is a solution. Put flags onto players accounts that if at least one or more come back as positive during a randomly selected period, they will be allowed to purchase Blizzcon Tickets. If they do not meet the minimum positive flags, then they are out of luck. Flags to qualify for ticket sales could be like the following: -Active World of Warcraft Account with X hours played during this week with Sub -Active Hearthstone Account with X number of matches played during this week -Active Heroes of the Storm Account with X number of matches played during this week -Active Overwatch Account with X number of matches played during this week. -Active Diablo III Account with X number of hours played this week or current progression in Season. ---------------------- See how that was? Unless someone meets one or more of those qualifiers...they dont get tickets. Which means the random people buying them only for the purpose of reselling them, CANNOT do so. Ive posted about this before, will do so again now, and in the future until this is fixed.Shiftshken24 May 14, 2018
May 14, 2018 International Tickets Blizzard have you ever considered selling a batch of Blizzcon tickets just for international buyers? PAX in Australia currently does it.Nadiia6 May 14, 2018
May 14, 2018 Confused about OW World cup 2018 Okay so I'm gonna make this short, but I would like to addent the overwatch world cup finals this year and I'm not sure how to go about it, I doubt the tickets are out already but still am a bit confused. Do they have separate tickets from the blizzcon tickets, if so when will they come out and I assume when they do I can buy them on the overwatch world cup website?? thanks for anyone who answers!Vivec2 May 14, 2018
May 13, 2018 Aaaaaaaand they're out. Clicked "Get Tickets" 2 seconds after the button went live. Now it says tickets are all out? In 2 seconds? Amazing. Good to see Blizzard still hasn't changed.Evercleâr14 May 13, 2018
May 13, 2018 Virtual ticket 2018? When does the virtual ticket go on sale? Do they release that information beforehand or do they just start the sales on a random day leading up to the event?Post1 May 13, 2018
May 13, 2018 NO CAPTCHA?! Authenticator?? seriously no captcha?! This would be an easy fix to stop bots from buying tickets. Blizzard even has their OWN authenticator. Only let ppl with authenticators buy tickets... *sadface*widger5 May 13, 2018
May 13, 2018 The solution to the ticket situation? isn't it as simple as putting a name with a ticket at purchase, and not allowing that name to be changed? Scalpers cant sell something with their name on it, if it cant be used. They just need to check ID with tickets.Smokex282 May 13, 2018
May 12, 2018 Sold Out Well missed my first shot. I love how I was in que the second it openned and still didn't get one. I bet theres gunna be a ton on ebay by end of night.JustKeating15 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 Blizzcon Tickets Impossible To Get! This is a huge disappointment! Poorly done Blizzard. Both times I was in the line immediately and didn't get tickets. Blizzard doesn't seem to care at all about paying members who have been spending their money with them for years. It is a shame that tickets are purchased by third party groups who are reselling on EBay at much higher prices. There isn't even a way to contact Blizzard management about this issue so you can express your concerns.Suzeg9 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 People with slow internet are screwed There is NO WAY anyone with crappy internet will ever get a ticket since you need to refresh AND click the button in less then .9 seconds. So here's the new tips to get ticket for next year. #1 Get fiber internet #2 Get your relexes so good that you can click the button in under half a second from loading. #3 Be able to do tip's 1 & 2 in under 0.85 seconds and you'll have a 10% chance to get a ticket. (still have to beat the bots at enterting random names and creit card numbers.Mylìna3 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 Blizzcon tickets impossible to buy I tried both days at EXACTLY the second you could reload the website and after 10 minutes of "waiting in queue" the tickets were unavailable. Your company needs to do a better job with how you guys are doing this. I was hoping to go to my first blizzcon ever with a buddy.Liaka13 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 You have lost your connection to the line You have lost your connection to the line. Please check your internet connection. What is this?Gott6 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 Third round of tickets like last year? What are your thoughts of a 3rd batch of tickets like last years surprise?Litho7 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 From Sweden, impossible!!! That was NO fun. Had in mind to buy tickets from Sweden and give to my son when he gets 20 now in November. Was in time, refreshed page on the dot with atomic clock on another screen. Pressed the ticket and got the "you are in line"... waited waited ... 9:30 ... NO TICKETS!!! What?!?! How could I have done that diffrently... *sadface*widger1 May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018 5 years, not even once... Hi, this is an International student in Florida, I v been the US for 6 years, and I did not have any chance to get even ONE ticket in the past 5 years (I arrived Fall 2012, so I missed the 1st year). Big fan of Blizzard games, play SC1 for 20 years, SC2 since Wings of liberty, Overwatch, Hearthstone. Saturday will be my last chance, if not, I would get back to my country and maybe not any chances in my life. Blizzard, you always try to balance the games, but could you balance the reality? Check the tickets on Ebay. Could you sell the tickets according to players' Battle Net Account, instead of anyone can pay? My life, for Aiur.DanChowFan4 May 12, 2018
May 11, 2018 What are you looking forward to the most? From the parties, panels, and tournaments, etc, what are looking forward to the most during Blizzcon?Hamadryad2 May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018 Ticket Purchase Q - Refresh Page? I have a question about the ticket purchase process. The "Get Tickets" button on the ticket page is currently grayed out. https://www.universe.com/events/blizzcon-november-2-3-2018-tickets-anaheim-KPR80C Does anyone know if the button will start working when the sale starts at 7pm on May 9th? Or will we need to refresh the page once the sale starts in order to click on it? Some precious seconds could be lost. ;)KagatoAMV3 May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018 Ticket Policies Undermine BlizzCon Spirit Dear Blizzard: Your currently policy of allowing people to purchase tickets using their "own personal information as a placeholder" and to "modify [the] ticket information up until July 13..." should be reconsidered. While the currently policy does provide for the convenience of allowing friends/guild-mates to consolidate purchase authority into one transaction; it wholly undermines your alleged commitment to fair and ethical game play and a friendly community of gamers, celebrated by BlizzCon. Within minutes of the opening of the sale of tickets, unauthorized reselling above par-values were listed on sites like StubHub and eBay. These entrepreneurial endeavors are enabled by your extremely lax policy to change the name on tickets. Further, it endangers the community of players who were unable to secure tickets through the authorized channels qua inordinate transaction costs of trust, fees, and time. You already have some policies enabled to help reduce the unauthorized resale of tickets (e.g. no posting on the forums, max. of 4 tickets per transaction). However, by instituting a policy of not changing the names on tickets you gain significant happiness, trust, and satisfaction of the community at a minor cost of convenience. After all, if someone is (presumably) not only meeting the friends/guild mates for whom they are purchasing tickets but also collecting payment from them, then it is assumed that they know or have the relationship with them to ask their name(s). I highly urge you to reconsider your policy for future BlizzCons. The rampant scalping enabled by your current operational practices is a ghastly affront to your dedicated consumers. You preach and pledge to 'play[ing] fair' -- it is, after all, one of your core values -- show us you mean it. --A Concerned GamerEurydice47 May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018 Can you purchase badges at Blizzcon? Can you like at any conventions buy badges at the door? I understand the ticket purchases but what if I don’t get one at all neither virtual ticket to watch online? Or is Blizzcon based more off online purchases and not physically at all?BakaSayu2 May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018 BlizzCon ticket purchase through Universe app Did anyone manage to buy their BlizzCon tickets through the Universe app? If so, how was your experience?Míchelangelo3 May 11, 2018
May 11, 2018 Who all is fed up with Universe.com? https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-request-blizzard-to-change-from-universe-com?recruiter=874843623&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition if anyone is interested... there is a petition to urge blizzard away from universe.Azraelsmithy24 May 11, 2018