Bug Report

Jun 4, 2013 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Battle.net desktop app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Jun 4, 2013
Jul 5 Battle.net app white screen after update I just updated the Battle.net application (it was working fine before), and now the application's screen is white. I can't see anything. Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/vkcsUtg.png I tried reinstalling with no results. Help.Scynthrax34 Jul 5
19m Unable to remove Call of duty from launcher. i consider it a bug that i am unable to remove completely Call of Duty Black ops from the blizzard launcher. To put it kindly I have no interest and do not want worst titles ever to plague my blizzard launcher Give users possibility to remove Activision garbage from the launcher.Silvar37 19m
11h Can't add friend nor receive friend requests For some reason I can't add a friend and I am not found on the search, even when we used our battletags to try and add each other, both in americas server, I can't add her and she can't add me. Why is it not working? If anyone can help I will be very thankful.DarthNuber6 11h
1d Streaming Bug Hi there, I'm having a problem with streaming World of warcraft since yesterday. I did streaming fine for past 7 months but since yesterday it's been messing up. I did every step I was suggested by filing ticket but it didn't help so I was suggested to report it here. So, when I click the streaming option in battle.net, there are two ways of streaming. 1. is Stream directly to my facebook timeline and 2. is to stream it on my facebook page. I use the step 2. But since yesterday I can stream via option 1 only. It wont allow me to stream on my facebook gamepage. It shows option allow game access, I click it, it takes me to the part where I allow blizzard web access on my facebook, and then nothing happens. An early solution would be a great help, thank you^^Subhadeep4 1d
1d "Battle.net Launcher.exe" has generic white icon in Windows 10 taskbar Feb 7, 2014 Hello Hyphen, One of our brilliant users has provided steps to workaround this issue that has helped some folks restore the icon to the original state. 1. Right click on the taskbar button 2. right click on "Battle.net" -> click properties 3. Click Change Icon... 4. Click ok. Hope that helps! If this doesn't fix the issue let us know. *https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/11676427585 THE PROVIDED SOLUTION DOES NOT HELP because in my icon settings there is a normal Battlenet icon so everything should work, but on the taskbar is just a blank icon. Please provide a proper solution.Amzie10 1d
1d Got "Leaver penalty" in OW for relogging in 4 sec? So the tittle of the topic says it all. I relooged because had a buggy sound, and i rejoined the game. It appeared a message that a player had left the game, and the game was gonna be shut down. The timer was 6 seconds. I even picked the hero to play. and still the game shut down and got leaver penalty? Already got the support that wasnt helpfull at all, that limited to say " there is nothing we can do" instead of trying to helpMakhaiPT0 1d
2d Authentication Issues Sometimes my account does not log in through authentication and puts me back at the log in screen. I have to do this multiple times before it logs me in, I am not sure if it is on my end or is anyone else having the same issues.Nocturnal1 2d
2d Can't disable video autoplay on Battle.net App I recently installed the flash Firefox - NPAPI file to get videos to play in the battle.net app. I am now very annoyed that certain videos will play automatically as the app cycles to different news about each game. No option exists to disable video autoplay in the app or to disable it completely. I have uninstalled every trace of flash I can find on my system, I even tried uninstalling the b.net app. But the stupid videos still play automatically! It's an eyesore. I've already spent a solid 3 hours trying find out why. I need to know how to disable the video play feature in the b.net app again, at a minimum an option is needed to disable the autoplay.Eregos25 2d
3d Notifications in the secondary monitor Hi, I wanted to report a problem that I found in the Desktop APP on windows: when I set the second screen as "Monitor for notifications" on Battle.net, despite the green writing "Changes saved", this change is never saved and each time it reports the notifications on the main screen. Hope it can be fixed, thanksKirito2 3d
3d Blizzard app purchases in wrong currency. I live in Australia, have only ever lived in Australia and used Australian currency; however, my Blizzard app shows any potential purchase, and even the advertisements (such as the recent Kobolds and Catacombs pre-purchase) in Euro. This would normally not be an issue; however, purchases in Euro are not equal in value to purchases in AUD (for example, the pre-purchase of KnC is €49.99 - about $80 AUD, whereas it costs $64.99 if purchased in AUD). I have spoken to Blizzard support who suggest I complete this bug report after I cleared my cache and data in the app (I also reinstalled it), yet continued to encounter the issue.Sindef5 3d
3d "Play" button grayed out despite download bar pass "playable" Steps to reproduce: 1) Uninstall Diablo 3 2) Start your download for Diablo 3 3) The download bar will pass the yellow "Playable" tab 4) Bar will continue to be red, and the "Play" button will stay grayed out Work around currently is pausing the download, and restarting the download. Bar turns yellow, "PLAY" button lit up, everybody happy. Small bug, but hey, it's something.Nmx44 3d
3d battle net app bug battle net app scale errorGoldenJet0 3d
3d Flashing icons in battlenet app There's an orange Call of Duty icon flashing in my games list, which is confusing because I don't own that game and I don't intend on ever purchasing it. Make it stop, or if possible, give us the option to remove it completely from the list, because being there is one thing, but flashing and trying to get my attention is completely out of line. This may sound ridiculous, but what's next, making us click on it first so we'll be able to move on and see the games we actually want to play? Pre-installing it in case we want to play it? Stop this, it's getting annoying, and I know you can fix it. Thanks (:Fakeaccent1 3d
4d BSOD - IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS on netio.sys when installing the battle.net client Hi I have re-installed my battle.net client today after a few months of not using it. Once I have logged in. i started receiving IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs on netio.sys. I have already followed an older post from the forum about cleaning all the AMD drivers and battle.net including all the games but this didn't help. I have to say to I only have this problem with the battle.net client. My steam, origin and other game clients work without any problem which led me to believe that this is specific problem with the battle.net client This specific BSOD is caused by an application trying to write to a memory page which is protected and in order to prevent an hardware malfunction, windows will display the BSOD and dump the current memory content either in a minidump file format (small text file) or a full memory dump which will be at the size of the allocated memory at the time of the error. While some BSOD can be caused by hardware malfunction and/or out of date driver. In this case, I don't believe that this is the problem here and my concern is that the new version of the battle.net client is the main cause of the fault here. The main reason I think that is due to a process of elimination. 1) I have other game clients (Steam, Origin etc.) who don't exhibit this problem while runnning 2) I can play other games using the above clients and I don't have any problem with any of them 3) I was able to use the old version of the battle.net client before without any need of updating my drivers etc. 4) I can see previous threads online of people having similar problems: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20758255673 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759329864 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20761927159 Some other clarifications and the actions I took: 1) I am not using the client inside a VMWare workstation 2) SFC did find some corrupted file and fixed them but it does that anyways on a schedule time once a week 3) Tried to totally uninstall my display drivers using 3rd party tools like: https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Clean-Uninstall-Utility.aspx http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html 4) Cleaned up the entire blizzard and battle.net folders from %appdata% and %progdata% and now it is even worse-->next reply when I even try to install the solution, I am getting BSOD 5) Tried to remove all startup items using MSCONFIG - didn't worked I do believe this is a local problem with the new version of the client and I hope you will be able to escalate to solve this problem please help Itamarhysel22 4d
5d Launcher Social Tab Removing Spaces I was using the launcher today to chat with a RealId friend and for some reason the sentences i was typing would send with the spaces removed. I send two more messages to see if maybe i just forgot to add spaces, sometimes it happens who knows, and they also sent with missing spaces. Of course when i go to SS my next message it seems to be working properly again. Not sure if it was just a weird one time bug or not, but it was the first time i've seen anything like that.Snafi0 5d
5d Site Warcraft 3 [erreur][Correction] Problem of redirection of pages 2. 3. 4 ect ... the link when you click on page 2 ... So I copy the link that page 2 gives ... and we notice that the ClanTag is missing Correction: between the tag of this team example: ... but now I can not manage my clan on the site what is weird is that the error is that on my clan, it goes something with us ^ ^? see for yourself the example ... ...LCDC3 5d
5d how the hell do you add friends someone plz help I've tried and tried but it sucksPyroHedgehog10 5d
6d No unit shadows in WC3 patch 1.30 I'm on Mac OS 10.13, I just updated to patch 1.30 and there are no unit shadows though the box is checked in Options≥Video.Bahumbriss0 6d
Jul 10 Invisible text in Battle.net Hello everyone, Does anyone know whats up with a bug i'm experiencing right now? It seems like every Tab that i'm clicking on in battle.net is turning invisible which is kinda weird, it seems like the game version which is usually displayed next to the PLAY button is invisible too, The settings text which is supposed to be next to the gear icon is invisible too. Do any of you have any idea how to fix this? Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/zkkw9woyuvallll40 Jul 10
Jul 10 "Please verify your date of birth to continue" I'm getting this on all game screens: http://i.imgur.com/MGIdrKD.jpg Perhaps the message is intentional, but even if so its clearly not displaying correctly; and I can't actually use any of the controls to enter in my date of birth and hit OK. Edit: Nevermind, after restarting the problem went away. Mostly likely was caused by internet issues on my end, as I've been having a lot of trouble lately.TheSkunk12 Jul 10
Jul 10 Can't redeem gift I claimed the twitch prime gift for Heroes of the Storm and they were added to my account. However when I try to redeem them by clicking on the gift icon in the client a blank window just pops up. I have a notification telling me that I have gifts to redeem by cannot get them. I have never had an issue redeeming gifts before.WalkingFred0 Jul 10
Jul 10 voice chat rip? Voice chat isn't working with 1.12.1Caged47 Jul 10
Jul 10 Toast and notification window settings Toast and notification window settings are not saving for Monitor 2 as a choice.Faynor0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Transparent app My battlenet app is transparent!!Hrxs6 Jul 10
Jul 9 Battle.net Friends list retrieving details and constant reconnects For the past 2 days my Battle.net keeps disconnecting me then reconnecting me back online. When I do get put back online however my friends list just says Retrieving details for the names of all my friends. I talked to blizzard support about this for 45 minutes and we haven't come to a conclusion on what the problem is.RageFame7 Jul 9
Jul 9 BLZBNTBTS0000005D Keep getting BLZBNTBTS0000005D error when trying to start the battle.net app ive tried closing all applications and deleting the tools folder but keep having same issue.Helix6991 Jul 9
Jul 9 Two "Game Guide" links don't work. World of Warcraft game guide links to a page trying to sell Battle for Azeroth. (WoW homepage) https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/guide/wow?targetRegion=US Heroes of the Storm game guide link 404s. https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/guide/Hero?targetRegion=US Just a friendly heads up.Justin0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Missing Letters... Recently I’ve started logging back into Battle.net and I’ve been having a blast, but something’s been off with a few things on the main screen. Some letters are disappearing from words and it makes it hard to read certain or specific things that might be related or issued to a game that I play. I’ve exited out of the app and restarted it, but it isn’t working. Anyone have any ideas what this is or how to fix it?H2Ø0 Jul 9
Jul 8 Battle.net Overwatch Forums link opens the old forums In the Battle.net app when Overwatch is selected, if you hit the Options drop down and select Forums it takes you to the old Overwatch forums that were closed in February. Any chance its going to be updated to go to the current forums?Mogo1 Jul 8
Jul 8 OW Forums Link in OW Launcher Hey Guys, Can we please get the blizz launcher to take us to the new forums for OW, rather than the old forums since they've been disabled now?Mongorians2 Jul 8
Jul 8 Right click problem When holding right click to steer, WoW often acts like the mouse button is released. This happens randomly, for seemingly random amounts of time, causing steering and targeting issues depending on where the cursor happens to be at that moment. This does not happen in any other application, or on the desktop - I have tested extensively looking for this. In WoW, it invariably happens within a minute of running around with right click held down. On the desktop, I have held right click to create a selection box and dragged it around for over five minutes without a hitch. Similar tests have the same results. I use a Logitech G700s. I have updated (or tried to update, some drivers were already latest versions) graphics drivers, Logitech drivers, and USB controller drivers. This does not happen with the left mouse button. This does not happen noticeably more or less depending on where the mouse is when I click down initially. I can start mouse steering while my cursor is over another player, a clickable object, a non-interactive object (that still has a tooltip), or open space, all with similar results. This happens with our without farmer mog. This happens in combat and out of combat. This happens regardless of whether I have Invet Mouse or Mouse Sensitivity checked. This happens with ALL addons disabled. This happens in my Garrison with no other players present. This happens with Hardware Cursor enabled or disabled. This happens with graphics quality set to 1 or set to 10.Actionhotdog6 Jul 8
Jul 7 Keeps asking me to enter my password When trying to log in to battle.net, I enter my username and password. Then after attempting to log in, it seems to delete my password and ask for it again and again, making it impossible for me to log in/play.Iwillglassya14 Jul 7
Jul 7 Can't Log In I'm trying to log into the Blizzard client but I simply can't. I type in my e-mail and password, click login, and get the authenticator screen where I accept the code on my phone. Instead of entering the game selection screen, I get sent back to the login screen. I know there's nothing wrong with my login data and authenticator since I do the same thing in the website and I can log in just perfectly.Tanis7 Jul 7
Jul 7 Battle.net application takes multiple times to login I have multiple Battle.net accounts and all of them have two-factor authentication enabled. However after a recent update when i log out of one and go to sign into another even after a successful password and two factor authentication the client tries to log in but then kicks me back out to enter the password again. There is no error code shown and it seems to log me in after a random number of attempts.deathbyspoon2 Jul 7
Jul 7 Security settings greyed out For some reason my security settings have always been greyed out and I can't save my email address. http://imgur.com/gYj5D1F enGB client v1.0.2.3618Roux9 Jul 7
Jul 7 Can't move window or disable DPI scaling Ever since my launcher updated on January 10, it's been locked to the lower right corner of my screen. I can't drag the window anywhere. I can maximize, minimize, and resize the window, but not move it. Additionally, the launcher now ignores the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" flag in Windows 10. I have a 4k monitor and use 150% scaling, but I disable the scaling for many apps where it doesn't look good or it's not necessary (like the launcher). Before the Jan 10 update it used that flag properly, now it doesn't.Bendak2 Jul 7
Jul 5 In game chat bug This only happens on my work internet.... sometimes I’m unable to speak to people in game unless I directly whisper their accounts... Why?Wing0 Jul 5
Jul 4 Battlenet App This morning after manually starting the battlenet app it autolaunched the Overwatch PTR app. Not the download, the game itself. I was apparently a version behind because as soon as I exited it began downloading a new build. so I know I couldnt have clicked on "play".Dreadlock0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Battle.net broken i run (and pay) for multiple accounts, but since Monday night, if i launch one of the accounts then battle.net wants to run a update and prevents me from launching both of my accounts. to make matters worse, every time i exit , run the update and then launch, battle.net then does the update and launches one instance and then crashes again and decides it needs to do another update. i want to play both of my accounts at the same time and with this bug i am unable to. i have disabled anti virus and anti spyware, run all updates and i am positive it was the battle.net update monday that broke it.MoldyOne0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Battle.net fails to locate (out of date) games This weekend I reinstalled my OS and moved the drive my games are installed onto so that I did not have to redownload them. When I launched Battle.net and told it where my Blizzard games are it told me that no games were installed. When I went to the specific game and told it the folder the game was in it told me the game was "not the correct version." I clicked install and Battle.net downloaded what it needed for the latest version of the game and updated the installed files. No problems there. However, this leaves me with the conclusion that when Battle.net "scans" for games it does not detect out of date versions of a game and is notifying the user that nothing is there instead of trying to prompt for a reinstall or preferably update the existing files. I would even be fine with being told a game was found but marking the game as needing to be reinstalled.TheCheat0 Jul 4
Jul 3 Warcraft 3 1.29 cursor bug The cursor in game is still bugged for me just like with the previous patch. Instead of the normal cursor that looks like a hand, it's like a mini crosshair all the time. Is there a way to fix it in game? Or just still a bug that hasn't been fixed?Kenshii2 Jul 3
Jul 3 Bug in Hearthstone? Why I can't add anyone in Hearthstone? Till last week was possible but now seems that the friend request is not sent to other one. Someone can help me? Thanks a lotPdHs0 Jul 3
Jul 3 App: Blizzard Menu: Account Management link does not geodetect Account management link in the main battle.net menu now seems to links to https://unknown.battle.net/account/management/?utm_source=app-other&utm_medium=internal But feedback link correctly goes to us.battle.net Possibly geolocation/dns so may be temporary (Build 10252) - Win7Jingoistic0 Jul 3
Jul 1 BNet launcher missing buttons Not sure if this is a bug or anyone else experiencing this, but on my bnet launcher it's not showing buttons like the minimize or the exit ones and it doesn't show the patch version number for each of my games installed next to the launch buttons.Last3 Jul 1
Jul 1 In the Battle.net app, in D3 the Greater Rift link doesn't work. In the Battle.net app, in D3 the Greater Rift link doesn't work, hasn't worked in a while and all other links work in the battle.net app (I think, I tested SC2 and D3).Kretsakratsa0 Jul 1
Jun 30 Battle.net still points to the old Overwatch Forums The Overwatch Forums have migrated from https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/ to https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/. But the "Forums" option in the drop-down menu on the Overwatch tab still points to the old forums.Serenus1 Jun 30
Jun 30 NERF WARCRAFT III TFT Blademaster! Hi dear blizzard guys, I need u guys nerf Warcraft III tft blade master. I find this hero too op. Early game human doesn't have detection really plain !@#$ on the game. even tower need arcane upgrade so it can detect. Moreover, blademaster damage too high it doesn't seem human mountain king pure combat can do high damage as him?CLOVERD1 Jun 30
Jun 30 Discord to battlenet app still not working So, I have recieved emails back from both Discord and Blizzard about the connectivity errors between both platforms(under discord connections, where you can connect with the BattleNet app on PC and link up your friendslist and whatnot). The problem is still persisting and I have been unsuccessful with both the fixes provided in various forums, and with the fixes provided by customer support. Can anyone look into this bug please? And no, Discords new Games tab isnt the same thing. That only links up with the friends already on your Discord list, not with your Battlenet friends as well.PerciLuv690 Jun 30
Jun 30 Trouble Connecting Discord to Account I can't seem to connect my discord account to my battle.net account.. I've tried every solution listed online but every time I try it just says "Either the app is not running on this computer or no new accounts were detected. kthx" I've tried submitting a support ticket but the solutions listed there just had the same outcome. I was told to let the developers know directly with a bug report, hope you guys can help!zelly3 Jun 30