Bug Report

Jun 4, 2013 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Battle.net desktop app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Jun 4, 2013
May 20 Battle.net app white screen after update I just updated the Battle.net application (it was working fine before), and now the application's screen is white. I can't see anything. Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/vkcsUtg.png I tried reinstalling with no results. Help.Scynthrax40 May 20
14h The downloads ma man! Is anyone at all having an issue where when you start a download and its going fine. Nothing wrong is happening. Then out of no where. Either on purpose or accident. The download bar jumps ahead and breaks the whole thing. I have left Destiny 2 for 6 days straight and it has always said "initializing". It never fixes itself even if you reset the app or your computer. Makes no dam sense. This has never been fixed. I had the exact same problem with this back when destiny 2 curse of osiris was out. And yes it happens with all games.Zechridoes0 14h
21h Battle.net Client disconnects and reconnects constantly on new laptop Had spoke to a GM regarding this issue and was referred to opening a bug report. Issue is my new Alienware laptop will disconnect and re-connect constantly from the BNet client when logging into my account. The odd part of this is that if I am wired, this issue is not apparent. Only if I am connected wirelessly. The other odd part is if my girlfriend signs in while I am connected wirelessly, her account is fine. It is specifically my account and specifically only wireless. My desktop and old laptop can log into my account fine. Please let me know what specs you need or any further information.Diesik17 21h
1d I can not access my account My account page for recovery of a serial number is not opening .. this is an error on this page ... https://account.blizzard.com ERROR .. please fix this !!!PADOCA0 1d
2d high cpu usage via battle.net desktop client I had just rebooted my computer and realized that the battle.net client is using 10% of CPU power. I was wondering what happened and realized that it's trying to do some background download for the future update available to Overwatch. Initially, I thought it was running at full speed, thus the high cpu usage. However, it turned out to be completely opposite. When I uncapped the bandwidth (setting the 0 for unlimited), the cpu usage instantly dropped to 1%. If I set any bandwidth restriction, I tried from 100KB/s to 6000KB/s, the CPU usage instantly goes back up. here are 2 screenshot that I took https://photos.app.goo.gl/p24C7Kv87iMgkw8R7Followme0 2d
2d D2LOD All accounts are created on USWest regardless which Realm is selected. When I select any Realm, and I have tried Asia, Europe, US East and West, the game displays which one I have chosen. Then I proceed to create a new account, and it is always and only created on US West. I have tried repopulating servers in Registry, same result. I have tried in windowed mode and fullscreen, same result. I have tried reinstalling game, and running as admin, compatibility mode, same result. Note, the game shows I am trying to make account on these other realms, but the account is on West. The character page shows West on the upper right of the screen. Sadly, won't be able to play on US East, the most active server...Yaarg0 2d
2d In-game random log out I keep getting log out of Diablo 3, overwatch and Destiny 2. While in-game, I get an error of connection and get bring back to the login menu. My internet is working perfectly fine and it keep happening only with game using battle.net. Does somebody know what it mean? ThanksMicFireQC1 2d
4d Hearthstone Rules web page down https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/esports/programs/rules-and-policies will not load on any deviceMowgli0 4d
4d Battle.Net Client Log In Wrong (yet correct) Informations When you want to log in and you type your e-mail in the username bar, the client may type the username for you (because it saved the account you used). If you let the client type the e-mail and you try to log in (with the correct password and authenticator code), it will not connect you saying that something is invalid, is wrong. I tried typing a wrong password and it automatically said that it is wrong, without needing the authenticator code. But when I typed the correct password, I needed the authenticator code, and, after that, it said something was wrong. I tried a lot of times until I got the idea of retyping the e-mail. After I did that (without letting the client type for me), I wrote the password, the authenticator code and it logged me in.Darkraid7 4d
4d Lists of bugs (across al games) Greatest Games, poorly maintained. I posted a list of errors in the feedback sections but that appeared to be wrong, so here we go. Hearthstone. Randomly disconnects and reconnects. Overwatch Randomly crashes. Arcade has higher input lag then QP and Comp. World of Warcraft Randomly Flash Freezes at the start. Starcraft 2 Random flashing dots appear in the game. When in a party with a mate, he often gets disconnected from only the game. Battle.net Opens more then not as a Background process and requires to be started as admin.FransBauer1 4d
5d "Battle.net Launcher.exe" has generic white icon in Windows 10 taskbar Feb 7, 2014 Hello Hyphen, One of our brilliant users has provided steps to workaround this issue that has helped some folks restore the icon to the original state. 1. Right click on the taskbar button 2. right click on "Battle.net" -> click properties 3. Click Change Icon... 4. Click ok. Hope that helps! If this doesn't fix the issue let us know. *https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/11676427585 THE PROVIDED SOLUTION DOES NOT HELP because in my icon settings there is a normal Battlenet icon so everything should work, but on the taskbar is just a blank icon. Please provide a proper solution.Amzie33 5d
5d WC3 AI Bug Hi there, yesterday I was playing WC3 vs. Insane AI and the enemy heros no casting spells.They had a full mana. What is that?Ромакекс1 5d
5d [Warcraft 3 1.30] Cannot change resolution All worked fine in 1.29, but with the latest patch in Video options the resolution can not be selected/changed. Plus, in window mode, the game is not in wide screen mode anymore. Anybody has a solution?WindShiver31 5d
Jun 8 English Grammar Error in Blizzard App Shop Post for WC3 Reforged There is a grammatical error in the Blizzard App shop tab posting for WC3 Reforged under the header "AZEROTH, BORN ANEW," sub-header "Reimagined Visuals." It says, "Every character, structure, and environment has been recreated to emphasis the depth, dimension, and personality of this rough-hewn fantasy world. Behold Warcraft III’s classic units in glorious 4K, with updated animations that bring them to life like you’ve never seen." The word "emphasis" should be changed to "emphasize" to be correct English. "Emphasis" is a noun and "emphasize" is a verb. Thank you for your time and attention.Electret0 Jun 8
Jun 8 Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne keeps crashing since the newest update Everything was fine until latest update came. My game crashed 3 times since the update and I was only playing 6-7 Legion TDsRagnato31 Jun 8
Jun 8 Warcraft 3 World Editor Messing Up Object Names I resumed working on some old custom maps of mine and downloaded an update. Since the update went through, my progress has halted. The update added a custom ID system. The update also added previews for text inputs (like tooltips) and smoothed over the file loading system. As I worked and saved, all of the text-related data for my custom objects (abilities, items, buffs, etc.) got scrambled. Every time I save a map, all of the text (unit names, tooltips, suffixes, etc.) get randomly scrambled and I'll have random text descriptions (like "Train Grunt" or "(C)" which I was using as a universal suffix to differentiate my version of the game objects from the original) substituting object names, suffixes, tooltips, and descriptions with these randomly taken other suffixes, tooltips, and descriptions. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it is near impossible to make any progress as any time I want to save the map or playtest it, my objects are corrupted and my progress is lost. Playtesting is rough as well, because the map saves beforehand, scrambling all of the text before loading the map.TheCreator2 Jun 8
Jun 7 cant log on cant log on its says BLZBNTBGS80000012 every time i tryGxknigth0 Jun 7
Jun 7 Facebook connection permission problem i gave permission to blizzard but i can not see my facebook friends who play blizzard games after i click update permission it just says "You can now return to your Blizzard game or app." and nothing happensLxia1 Jun 7
Jun 7 Long Aunthenticator Queues Why is it taking 665 minutes to authenticate to log in?Dreamweaver0 Jun 7
Jun 7 cannot add firends error 1 help, im trying to play some games with friends and this is the first time i ever have this issue can i get some help with this !CosmicPower0 Jun 7
Jun 6 Items popping up when 2nd account logs in Items popping up every time the shared account on the Battle.net logs in and/or changes Realms. Just like this account https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/multiple-clients-triggering-various-store-product-delivered-toasts/123418/5Phoze0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Critical Bug Report: BNet App -Energy0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Game crashing every time Game crashing every time i start a custom game and minimize the game(ALT+Tab), even for a secondRuffneck0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Battle.net Not Showing Game I'm Playing Recently I've noticed the Battle.net friends screen nor the profile page are displaying the game I'm currently playing. I've tried based on game master advice to delete the cache folder per the guide at https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34721. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net app. I also made a new account and launched a game and got the same result. This is also occurring for games played on my laptop, so it seems to be a multi PC issue.Zuwur1 Jun 6
Jun 6 [closed/Update] Battle Net: I LOST ALL my friends Battle tags? I just logged in on my Battle net desktop, about ready to start Overwatch, and I notice that all My friends I had on Battle. net have been removed!!!! I didn't even remove anyone on my friend list! I don't know if this was a bug, or worse. But One thing is for sure, All my battle tag friends are Gone?!KerutoHonu1 Jun 6
Jun 5 Cannot Connect Without Using TLS 1.0 Encryption I had trouble connecting to blizzard. The problem turned out to be when I disabled TLS 1.0 eliminated insecure ciphers, I couldn't connect. As soon as I re-enabled TLS 1.0 and the TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA cipher, that fixed the problem. Game Master Ixzal checked with someone and informed me that Blizzard as disabled the use of TLS 1.0 to be compliant with PCI. I am very familiar with PCI and the requirements. So if it is truly disabled, I shouldn't be able to connect but it is the only way I can. If there is a particular cipher I need to enable to get connectivity to work with TLS disabled, please let me know. I am concerned about this because TLS is not secure and has been compromised along with certain CBC ciphers.RobotWorgen0 Jun 5
Jun 4 Battle.net window moves upon launch This is a weird bug. On the Mac version of the Battle.net app, it won't stay in the same place. Normally on a Mac, when you quit a program, it'll reopen in the same location on the screen, but with Battle.net, when you quit and reopen, it opens an inch or two lower than the last time it opened. After a few times, it'll get all the way to the bottom of the screen and need to be pulled up for the "Play" button to be accessible. Not a life-changing bug, but it'd be a nice quality of life fix.lincolnic1 Jun 4
Jun 4 new old bug on w3 when will u fix the new old warcraft 3 bug?bOOmbleb330 Jun 4
Jun 4 "Blizzard Agent wird Aktualisiert" hängt Ich habe sämtliche Blizzard Ordner schon mehrmals gelöscht da ich bei "Blizzard Agend wird Aktualisiert" hängen geblieben bin und immer wieder hängt es an der gleichen Ställe. Kann mir da jmd helfen?Thunderbird0 Jun 4
Jun 4 Dalaran Heist Bug I bought the Dalaran Heist, But after that i can't play on the normal version anymore, just on herioc. Meaning im stuck with progress and cant play it.RollendeOma22 Jun 4
Jun 4 Warcraft3 Not responding When I switch to desktop Warcraft 3 is not responding I don't know what to fix that I already update GPU driver. And I can't see and play some map on Warcraft 3 I already change my folder reinstall but I can't see map I want to play Please Blizzard can you fix that game .. And someone who can help me guy please help meRom0 Jun 4
Jun 3 stuck on "updating Battle.net Agent" After I've installed the client it's just stuck on "Updating Battle.net Agent" When I try to reinstall it there's an error BLZAPPBTS0000C I've tried to delete ProgramData/Battle.net (Sooo many times) And I saw an earlier post that said you could update adobe flash, I've tried to completely uninstall all adobe programs and reinstalled them. That didn't change anything. I can just run wow.exe that works fine, but I also want to play hearthstone :( Is there anything else I can try?MagnusG95 Jun 3
Jun 3 Destiny 2 Opening Bug Not Opening Destiny 2 Saying scan and repair then re open but still not opening It happens after you press enter at the start menuMoose0 Jun 3
Jun 3 Offline bug is causing strange issues with friend list Battle.net appears in offline mode when I did not set it. If a friend messages me the message goes through and displays their name as "Retrieving Details" and that they have been offline for 49 years. If I select the drop down that normally shows "view profile" "clear chat history" "wish list" "report" and "block", it now shows "View Friends". I can then view my friend's friend list.Outburst0 Jun 3
Jun 2 Unable to delete Classic WoW Upon making a cleanup on an old laptop (keeping Classic on main desktop in hopes of getting a key at some point) I've ran into the following problem: Trying to remove the Classic Beta through Programs and Services it tells me it should be done in the Bnet App. In the Bnet App however, since the Stress test is over, I don't have it in the list where I could choose an account (retail, ptr, and such). I can find it through scanning for games in the Bnet App settings, but there isn't a delete button there either (not one I could find). I'm sure deleting the files through File Explorer would mostly solve the problem, but for people who aren't very technical, this could be handled more effectively.Afthrast0 Jun 2
Jun 2 Wrong code entered Got an email about someone trying to log into my account, so I go to my computer and try to log in to battle.net. After entering my password, the site takes me to a authentication screen where it will send you a code via email or sms. No matter which method I chose or how many times I entered the code correctly, even copying and pasting from the email, the site kept saying "wrong code." Shortly after, I received an email about "Password Reset". Not sure if I triggered that through my efforts or if someone is actively trying to hack my account. I decided the best course of action was to click the link and come up with a new password ASAP, guess we'll see if that was effective, but the bottom line here is that, for the last 20 minutes, on this account, blizzard's account verification coding has completely screwed up.MoobyNooby2 Jun 2
Jun 2 ! There was an error delivering your message to (player name). (7000) Somehow a friend of mine went missing from my friends list and now whenever i try to talk to him this error pops up: ! There was an error delivering your message to (player name). (7000) P.S.: i know for a fact that he didn't block me or removed me from his friends list.Ming3662 Jun 2
Jun 1 Max Friends Limit is too small I got excited when I saw that you updated a patch with friends list improvements, but didn't see any mention of the # of friends you can have. I've been playing Blizzard games forever and have a ton of friends, but regularly have to delete some so I can add new ones. This is so painful and people get upset. Please consider increasing the friends list max amount (currently 200). I can't even consider adding my facebook friends if this limit is not increased.Xielle32 Jun 1
Jun 1 When Blizzard's game won't work unless you delete a vital system file... Overwatch doesn't laucnh without the deletion of the Windows/System32 "msvcp140.dll". This is extremely annoying. The removing of this file doesn not hurt your computer, but DOES make the majority of all other games besides Overwatch unplayable. Most games rely on this System32 file, but not Overwatch. 1. I launch Overwatch, to see a short-lengthed black screen appear. 2. The window closes without any error message. Leaving me to research for hours on end 3. I finally find a video on youtube that doesnt talk about backround tasks or razer software. This German video shows me how to delete the file to make the game playable. I won't play blizzards game anymore if they can't fix vital game-breaking bugs like this one... Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHWqdmxU_YSwankie0 Jun 1
May 31 Missing "add more info" button on tickets created as Live Chat I opened a Live Chat, but accidentally refreshed the page. Then I couldn't open the chat, even though I saw it as open in the Tickets list. Daremdekhar then updated the ticket itself, asking me to get additional info, and marked ticket as Need More Info. Despite that, there's no "add" or "reply" button, only "Mark as Resolved". I made a screenshot: https://pp.userapi.com/c855224/v855224588/57f4b/3YSc11h02_Y.jpgWinjin0 May 31
May 31 Friends Notifications Settings Broken? Battle net desktop app. It appears to have this great feature to not be pestered with notifications from ALL your friends. Great Idea! I admin and there fore have a large number of friends but don't need to hear about every single on that comes on line etc. I just want to know about my favourite few. Here is a pic of the feature window in settings https://imgur.com/KTdtAWs but i get notified of everyone and would like to see this feature working! Thanks.Zaphod0 May 31
May 30 my files don't act right when i play the game i got 6 n 5 acting like the same thing all the time. when i downloaded the game from the site the download came with a error text like mystic key items appear in my inventory monsters do too much damage when i try to blizzard repair wich there is no easy button in files like b4 that acts as tho it did the game says you'r just a person with a dream did you delete wtf. yes. yes i didgambojumbo6 May 30
May 29 TFT wont work anymore (Mac) Two nights ago I had a patch on my WC3 TFT game. I patched the game, with the Battle.net installer. Now nothing works anymore. RoC says it is unable to have the graphics and i need to update my graphic drivers (on a mac..). And TFT says "Sorry not able to open". I dont know how this happens, I didn't do anything. So I've uninstalled the entire game and thought; maybe downloading the game again is the solution. I went in my account, downloaded the RoC game, and the same TFT updater pops up. It uses 3 gigs of space, and nothing happens. RoC is 'installed', still gives the graphics error, and TFT is completely gone from my system. I am using Mac High Sierra 10.13.6. Never had any problems with the game, was running smooth, and now all of a sudden it is gone. Anyone got an idea?Deohelix0 May 29
May 28 battle.net app content language bug my battlenet show me arabic content i want to change that back to english but i don't allow me to do that. I'm from Egypt but i don't like to have arabic videos about wow on my news feed or translate the game places to arabic it sound dump. I opened a ticket and GMs told me to do those steps : Perform Steps 1-5 of this article: https://battle.net/support/article/30304 Do not reinstall yet but follow these additional steps: 1. Open file explorer/file manager 2. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA% 3. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist. 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP% 5. Empty the recycle bin. ____________ but it didn't work so i did my own investigation and here what i found : used VPN than i open the app and this time the content was English. so here what i think. I think the app looking to your IP address to know where are you from and if you are from country speck Arabic it show you Arabic content. and there is no control over this from my side. but what if i don't wanna see arabic content ???Minaa1 May 28
May 26 Heroes of the Storm level not moving with experience. My Heroes of the Storm level is stuck at lvl 49. I have played multiple quick matches and the experience bar is not moving :( please help :)julabug1 May 26
May 25 D 2 hardcore death bug? im playing D2 hardcore non ladder and my 79 pally cant join games and theres no picture or icon for him and i walked the whole game solo so id like to be able to finish hellKICKASSSSS0 May 25
May 24 Bob the Bartender card interactions In Dalaran Heist when you see Bob the Bartender, I used The Upper Hand to discount Unidentified Contract down to 3. Discount works but when you draw the card and it changes to one of the contracts it loses the discount. I realize that since it changes to a different spell technically it's working as intended but It would be nice if discount carried over to the subsequent contractsBuffhugs0 May 24
May 21 wrong code entered please try again I can't log into my account because no matter how many times I attempt to get the security code/code correct, it keeps telling me "Wrong code entered please try again"내목숨을아이어에0 May 21
May 20 BLZBNTBNA00000A8D(1126) No me deja entrar a la aplicación de Blizzard y me sale este errorJoulesNava0 May 20