Bug Report

Jun 4, 2013 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Battle.net desktop app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Jun 4, 2013
Apr 11 Battle.net app white screen after update I just updated the Battle.net application (it was working fine before), and now the application's screen is white. I can't see anything. Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/vkcsUtg.png I tried reinstalling with no results. Help.Scynthrax39 Apr 11
2d Major Issue with Appear Offline Function Everything about the Appear Offline function seems to work as intended, but there also seems to be one glaring issue with this function. Lets say I want to play for a short period and appear offline so I don't receive invitations so before I even log in to Battle.net I select, Appear Offline, then I log in. To anyone who looks, it shows that I am offline, and have been for, lets say, 6 hours. If I sat in the desktop app for an hour without doing anything it would then say I was offline for 7 hours. However, the issue is that if I now log in to Overwatch and start playing, it now shows to everyone that I am still offline, but now I have only been offline for 1 minute and counting. The offline time resets whenever you log into a game. This undermines the effectiveness of the entire function if for example, you are trying to avoid someone and all of a sudden you go from offline for 2 hours to offline for 1 minute. Now they know you are simply appearing offline. This should be fixed. The time should never update unless you appear online again. TLDR; When appearing offline, the amount of time you have been offline for resets when you start playing a game. Offline for 10 hours. Start Overwatch. Offline for 1 minute. Please fix this!LordZozo5 2d
4d Shopping cart bug with gear.blizzard.com Hopefully this actually posts without me getting timed out. This is my second attempt. For my own sanity I've copied this attempt to a text file so I don't have to retype things a third or fifth time. Long story short: I was shopping the sale. I added a bunch of stuff to my cart. My cart mysteriously reset itself to 0 on the front-end. I added stuff back to my cart, I pruned a few impulse choices, I checked out to the tune of about $150. Or so I thought. I was billed nearly $300. I was billed for duplicates of all the things I meant to order. I was also billed all the items I either removed or didn't re-add. The bug, as I reproduced today: Logged in, added 6 items to my cart. Played 2 rounds of Overwatch. Came back to the browser, refreshed the window, and the cart had reset to 0. I logged out, logged back in, the cart was still 0. I added 1 more (different) item to the cart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/x9cfJCV.jpg[/img] I went afk and watched GoT, came back, refreshed the window, and had been auto logged out. I logged back in, and had the original 6 items in my cart: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FGskEUw.jpg[/img] If I had checked out with the 1 item, as opposed to waiting, it would have given me a visual checkout of that 1 item. I would have confirmed an order for $22.50 + shipping and thought that's all I had bought. However, I would have been billed for (and been shipped) all 7 items that were in my cart on the back-end. Support was not polite about this and basically told me it was my fault, I should pay attention to what I buy, it's my responsibility etc. etc., they won't refund anything until it's returned and because I'm not in the U.S. the cost of returning in wholly on me. I thought I would let you know there's a pretty serious bug with the store front unwittingly committing fraud on Blizzard's behalf. Based on my interactions with support handling my return I don't think they understood what I was saying at all.Bright0 4d
5d [Warcraft 3 1.30] Cannot change resolution All worked fine in 1.29, but with the latest patch in Video options the resolution can not be selected/changed. Plus, in window mode, the game is not in wide screen mode anymore. Anybody has a solution?WindShiver26 5d
5d Rus Voice Hello. I noticed the unit’s “broken” voice acting by the Shaman for the Horde faction. First seen in the original RoC campaign, the unit speaks full English. Secondly, in the usual textbook after leaving the barracks, the unit announces itself in Russian, but in the process of issuing orders or simply choosing a unit, the Shaman speaks in English. No mods worth it. Unless third-party maps for skrimish, but this bug was tested on the original Blizzard maps and campaigns.Roger0 5d
5d Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne keeps crashing since the newest update Everything was fine until latest update came. My game crashed 3 times since the update and I was only playing 6-7 Legion TDsRagnato21 5d
6d White screen Every time I boot up battle.net it is just a white screen. I am able to click on stuff like play and options but none of the buttons are actually visible. And I have to hover over them to find them.UberNutHacks0 6d
Apr 9 Games deleted after windows update After i installed the last windows update, i couldn't find any blizzard games on my computer, so i wanted to report this bug. Does something like this happened to anyone?Voltare0 Apr 9
Apr 9 85E00639-4CE4-4A69-A4CD-4B73DAD285CB 85E00639-4CE4-4A69-A4CD-4B73DAD285CB installed battle.net launched it trying to log in getting error screen 85E00639-4CE4-4A69-A4CD-4B73DAD285CBRobotUnicorn0 Apr 9
Apr 8 Battle.net Launcher Not showing up in the start menu on Windows 10 I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot see or pin the Battle.net launcher to my Windows 10 start menu. I can pin the app on the task bar though. Any ideas?Zaghar56 Apr 8
Apr 8 Getting disconnected im always getting disconnected from Overwatch and on the client its still trying to reconnectFALGORX1 Apr 8
Apr 6 "Battle.net Launcher.exe" has generic white icon in Windows 10 taskbar Feb 7, 2014 Hello Hyphen, One of our brilliant users has provided steps to workaround this issue that has helped some folks restore the icon to the original state. 1. Right click on the taskbar button 2. right click on "Battle.net" -> click properties 3. Click Change Icon... 4. Click ok. Hope that helps! If this doesn't fix the issue let us know. *https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/11676427585 THE PROVIDED SOLUTION DOES NOT HELP because in my icon settings there is a normal Battlenet icon so everything should work, but on the taskbar is just a blank icon. Please provide a proper solution.Amzie27 Apr 6
Apr 6 Can't send gift to friend? So I wanted to send a gift to my friend, but when I want to select that friend ("select friend's Real ID or BattleTag") from the drop menu, none of my friends are there. We are on the same server and all my friends are on my battlenet app friends list, but none of them is there when I want to select them?? And I tried different gifts (card packs and heroes)???Dujadin0 Apr 6
Apr 5 ACTUALIZANDO AGENTE DE BLIZZARD AL QUERER INSTALAR BLIZZARD, SE QUEDA ACTUALIZANDO AGENTE DE BLIZZARD. NO FINALIZA. SI BORRO LA CARPETA Y VUELVO A A PROBRAR SE QUEDA EN INSTALAR EN 0% Y NO DESCARGA. AYUDA POR FAVOR, GRACIASgenji69mercy0 Apr 5
Apr 4 Client has prices for EUROS only My Blizzard Client (PC) has all prices in the shop listed for EU dollars only. I cannot pay anything other than in EU dollars. I can use the online shop to purchase in Canadian Dollars, but that's it. I am from Canada and my Client says I have my region set to Americas, yet all my prices for the CLIENT shop are in Euros only.insom0 Apr 4
Apr 3 i posted some smite so think i got a no on being able to post but i guess it diddn't pop up so i'm going decide' that it was a error that just doesn't allow some posts to be put upgambojumbo0 Apr 3
Apr 3 Incorrect russian voice of Shaman in WC3 During campany of the Horde, I encountered 2 issues: Unit Shaman has incorrect voice acting on russian. It spawns with russian phrase, but then he speaks only english. My game version is 1.30. And as far as I can see, it can't be reproduced on 1.29. On campany loadscreen there are non-translated (to Russian) locations on the map at the left. https://i.imgur.com/N2qFl8p.jpgkelr0nd0 Apr 3
Apr 3 Battle.net Voice Chat: Mute toggle sound not working Since around 5 or 6 updates ago, I can no longer hear the mute toggle sound that plays whenever you mute or un-mute yourself in voice chat. I made sure that the sound was enabled in the settings multiple times since it stopped working. I even toggled the sound on and off, but still nothing.Final1 Apr 3
Apr 2 Windows Boot Debugger Causes BNet Games To Fail To Launch So, I had to run the boot debugger to solve something else, but apparently even just having it on causes the BNet games to crash. I only tested with SC2 and HoTS. SC2 didn't even get to the loading screen, HoTS managed to get into the initial loading screen, but upon completing that load, it crashed. Both crashes resulted in an unexpected fatal error. I only have the crash reports for SC2, since I was deleting stuff to see if it was potentially a corrupted file or some such. Steps to reproduce: 1: Open CMD as administrator 2: Run the command "bcdedit /debug on" without quotes 3: Restart computer (I specifically have fast boot disabled, this may or may not be needed) 4: Try to launch any BNet game (only tested with SC2 and HoTS) 5: Game will fail to load and crash with an unexpected fatal exception Steps to resolve: 1: Open CMD as administrator 2: Run the command "bcdedit /debug off" without quotes 3: Restart computer (I specifically have fast boot disabled, this may or may not be needed) 4: Launch any BNet game 5: Game should launch normally ...Brewstone0 Apr 2
Apr 2 Bnet Gift tab won't open I've tried using both my blizzard launcher (Blank screen when I click the gift icon) and the website. https://us.account.blizzard.com/gifts/ The website just "loads" infinitely but you just get a white screen. If I click "refresh" I will see some things load but then it clears out as the page actually refreshes.Leon0 Apr 2
Mar 31 Invincible PVP bug I want to report a serious bug. A quest "Calling of the Council" abandonment can be used in PVP combat situation for break away from combat. This bug ruin the balance of field PVP it should be fixed ASAP 3kinds of quests can be used as this bug. City Under Siege https://www.wowhead.com/quest=44182/city-under-siege The Diamond King https://www.wowhead.com/quest=42970/the-diamond-king Calling of the Council https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47000/the-councils-call Get a quest→abandon quest→It can be Teleports in any situation. You can see this bug video as below url https://youtu.be/vb6y7mDOQuUJoker0 Mar 31
Mar 29 Invisible Battlenet APP Since the last Win 10 update my battlenet-App is completly invisible.I just see the icon in the taskbar and can start games per rightclick on it. It´s so stressfull i cant chat with my friends or see any news or updates ^^ I have already reinstalled battlenet and updated my drives but the app is still invisble. Would be wonderful if you can help me out. Kind Regards Kimkimow1 Mar 29
Mar 28 Can't Connect to Battle.net I can't connect to battle.net anymore or blizzard sites for the past 4 days. The only way I can connect is by using a VPN.ChaosAkima0 Mar 28
Mar 27 BattleNet Chat History I’m unable to clear chat history in BattleNet desktop app despite numerous attempts and reinstalls. When I click the prompt, I see the BNet cursor momentarily and nothing happens. This feature was introduced last year but never got it to work, and the GM who responded to my ticket said they were having the same issue, so it’s obviously a bug. Any thoughts on how to fix this?Arelle0 Mar 27
Mar 26 i can see battlenet f list, but they see me off line i changed my real id from alex******#1244 to WeThe******#11538 all my friends cant see me online. i removed them, re-added them, shows me off line , seen over 1 month ago. so i had them remove me, and re-add me, same problem. this is a good ticket. lol now ive already went to support staff, sent me here, the thread here sends ppl back to support ill gladly create a new real id, but im not paying for it, this isnt my faultWeThePeople2 Mar 26
Mar 26 Could Not Block Player & Error 7000 During a recent game of Destiny 2, I found myself unable to block a user spam messaging me. Since I normally prefer to leave Whispers set to Everyone, this is an expected occurrence that is fixed simply by blocking the specific user. This time, however, I could not. "Could not block player due to network error" was the message that greeted me. I sensed a challenge and began running some tests. The accounts involved in my tests were my main account (currently experiencing the blocking issue) and a test account I created specifically for this test. Here are the results: 1) The problem is not game-specific Whispers are sent via the Battle.net client and can be found in the Social tab. With all game processes closed, the inability to block users via their profiles persisted on my main account. The test account was able to block perfectly well. 2) The problem is not network-related Despite the text of the error, it is not related to a specific network. Using the mobile app via my cellular network (separate from my home network), attempts to block the test account returned the error "Request didn't go through. Try again!" 3) The problem is not client-related When contacted about this issue, Blizzard Support usually replies with a link to this article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34719. Supposedly, this fixes the problem by rebuilding corrupted client files. Prior to testing this solution, the test account could block normally and the main account returned errors. Upon deletion of the Battle.net client files and rebuilding them, the same results occurred. 4) The problem is not related to block list limitations The block list supposedly has a limit. If the limit had been reached (highly unlikely), then the removal of at least one user from the block list would therefore make space for the test account to be blocked. Errors still occurred. 5) The problem is region-specific Upon swapping my main account's client region from NA to EU, I discovered that it was possible to block users while logged into EU, but not while logged in on NA. Finally, I decided to run some messaging tests. Please note the Privacy feature Receive private chat messages from friends only was disabled during these tests. Here's what I discovered: 1) Messages while friended acted as expected Messages were delivered perfectly fine between the main and test accounts. 2) Messages while unfriended returned 2 results While I was able to message the test account from the main account perfectly well, the test account could not message the main account without experiencing the 7000 error. This should not be the case since both accounts' privacy was set to receive messages from anyone. In conclusion, this seems to be a server-side issue that is account-specific and region-specific. If you cannot block users or are being returned 7000 errors when you are 100% positive the other user is not blocking you, it's not your fault. What was used to perform these tests: Platform: Apple iPhone / MacBook Pro Laptop / custom-built desktop PC Network: Spectrum / Verizon Clients: 1.12.6.10853 / beta 1.12.6.10854BlankieBlank6 Mar 26
Mar 26 Unable to block Blizzard Users Doesnt matter what game I play, when I try to block someone whos toxic and cant stop screaming with their fingers, it either gives me an error or it doesnt do anything. Doesnt matter if I do this from within the game OR from the Blizzard applications. Its been this way for over a year.Real0 Mar 26
Mar 24 WoW won't run, pops up then closes I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling 3 times, every single "fix" I could find, scan and repair, and still no luck. It shouldn't be computer science to try and start up a game. I've never had this issue before, so any help would be super appreciated cause it's been like this since I reinstalled it on my new pc. And yes I updated drivers and everything on said PC in hopes that something would work.potatisarna0 Mar 24
Mar 23 Can't Add Friend Heya, I can't seem to add my friend on battle.net. I haven't had any problems with it before and we are both on the same region. I looked from recommended friends as we have a mutual friend on battle.net but my friend I'm trying to add isn't there. They've also tried adding me and I haven't received a request either. Any solutions?Hurst8 Mar 23
Mar 22 Cant send/receive friend requests Hey all, I have a bit of a problem with sending/receiving friend requests, via Battle.Net and Hearthstone. I have added people to my friends list before, but cannot seem to add one of my friends in particular. I have tried this via Battle.net and Hearthstone, but I don't get any friend requests from my friend, and the same for him from me. I have tried entering his BattleTag in several different ways, but only one will show up: FriendName#1234 Now obviously that wasn't his real user name, but you get the idea. Anyway, as soon as I can fix this, I can start playing with my friend, hence the whole idea of Battle.net friends. Thank you all for viewing this, whether or not you are looking for an answer, or have an answer.rocky151731 Mar 22
Mar 21 Can't click the continue button on support contact options Can't click the continue button on support contact options. (webticket,phone callback, text chat) none of them work! I fill out the ticket and nothing happens! The continue button is there but its greyed out and wont let me click it for any of the options. Its in there business hours but wont let me click continueAxel0 Mar 21
Mar 20 Launching the battlenet app For PC, just launching the Battlenet app, i get the screen where the app closed unexpectedly. This only started occuring since i upgraded my video drivers from gtx 418.xx to 419.xx ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/19/2019, 20:53:20 Machine name: DESKTOP-B2EC08M Machine Id: {B43C11E6-EC55-403F-BAE6-30B273D9E1DB} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M. System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M. BIOS: P5.50 (type: UEFI) Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8124MB RAM Page File: 4638MB used, 7582MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_61603842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 7050 MB Dedicated Memory: 2988 MB Shared Memory: 4062 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (75Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.644531,0.332031), Green(0.315430,0.619141), Blue(0.151367,0.065430), White Point(0.313477,0.329102) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: VG245 Monitor Id: AUS24A1 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 25.21.0014.1935 (English) Driver Version: 25.21.14.1935 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.5 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2/28/2019 8:00:00 PM, 957824 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F42-11CF-7D5C-6E411BC2D435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C02 SubSys ID: 0x61603842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:0f066de38c1dbfb9:Section108:25.21.14.1935:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c02 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1849D887&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17763.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 9/14/2018 12:00:00 AM, 398336 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: VG245 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_38426160&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0038.0013 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM, 228768 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1849D887&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17763.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 9/14/2018 12:00:00 AM, 398336 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0833 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0833 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Controller (ZD Game For Windows) Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x028E FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1022, 0x145C | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 586552 bytes | +-+ USB Input Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC077 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | Service: HidUsb | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 43520 bytes | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 209920 bytes | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/13/2019 12:07:47, 46080 bytes | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC077 | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | Service: mouhid | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 34816 bytes | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 61240 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0833 | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 179000 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0833 | | | Location: 0027.0000.0003.002.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 43520 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 209920 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/13/2019 12:07:47, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F2, 0x0833 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/3/2019 19:59:42, 44544 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 67896 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 10.4 GB Total Space: 40.9 GB File System: NTFS Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB Drive: D: Free Space: 62.2 GB Total Space: 435.4 GB File System: NTFS Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB Drive: F: Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GHB0N Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:17, 165888 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1461&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C1 Driver: n/a Name: PCI Express Downstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B4&SUBSYS_43C71849&REV_02\5&10DAC4CF&0&20020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI Express Downstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B4&SUBSYS_43C71849&REV_02\5&10DAC4CF&0&08020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_145C&SUBSYS_79141849&REV_00\4&C93BEE2&0&0339 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 467768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 130720 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1464&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C4 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_790E&SUBSYS_790E1849&REV_51\3&11583659&0&A3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:18, 18744 bytes Name: AMD PSP 3.0 Device Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1456&SUBSYS_14561022&REV_00\4&C93BEE2&0&0239 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdpsp.sys, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:08, 243048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmcsp.sys, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:06, 101232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdumcsp.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:08, 91632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdumcsp.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:08, 71664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\t-base_client_api.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:10, 26096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\t-base_client_api.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:10, 22000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\tbaseregistry64.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:10, 129008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tbaseregistry32.dll, 4.04.0000.0000 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:10, 108528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:12, 1804672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pspcoins.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 6/12/2017 09:07:10, 106480 bytes Name: PCI Express Downstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B4&SUBSYS_43C71849&REV_02\5&10DAC4CF&0&00020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1467&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C7 Driver: n/a Name: AMD SMBus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_790B&SUBSYS_790B1849&REV_59\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B7&SUBSYS_43C81849&REV_02\4&288C77C7&0&010B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 164344 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1453&SUBSYS_14531022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&19 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1453&SUBSYS_14531022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&0B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1462&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1450&SUBSYS_14501849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1465&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C5 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81681849&REV_11\E4DE5FC28570000000 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.23.1003.2017 (English), 5/20/2018 05:32:24, 1010648 bytes Name: PCI Express Downstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B4&SUBSYS_33061B21&REV_02\5&10DAC4CF&0&38020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: AMD PCI Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1455&SUBSYS_14551022&REV_00\4&2B9CC193&0&0041 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AMDPCIDev.sys, 1.00.0000.0055 (English), 4/26/2018 03:51:24, 31592 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1460&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI Express Downstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B4&SUBSYS_33061B21&REV_02\5&10DAC4CF&0&30020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: AMD PCI Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_145A&SUBSYS_145A1022&REV_00\4&C93BEE2&0&0039 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AMDPCIDev.sys, 1.00.0000.0055 (English), 4/26/2018 03:51:24, 31592 bytes Name: AMD USB 3.10 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&SUBSYS_43D01849&REV_02\4&288C77C7&0&000B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 467768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:19, 130720 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1463&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C3 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1457&SUBSYS_D8871849&REV_00\4&2B9CC193&0&0341 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 104960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 381440 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1454&SUBSYS_14541022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&41 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1454&SUBSYS_14541022&REV_00\3&11583659&0&39 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&40 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&38 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&20 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&18 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&10 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1452&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F1&SUBSYS_61603842&REV_A1\4&1C3D25BB&0&0119 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 104960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 03:28:15, 381440 bytes Name: PCI Express Upstream Switch Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43B2&SUBSYS_43C61849&REV_02\4&288C77C7&0&020B Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 421376 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1466&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C6 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_61603842&REV_A1\4&1C3D25BB&0&0019 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:02, 731848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 1561696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:42, 4428808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:44, 102111016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:50, 29656 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:00, 230376 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:26, 154488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:50, 30352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:00, 273472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:28, 181856 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:14, 858048 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:48, 448928 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 104677 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:56, 566872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:10, 991704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvopencl32.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:40, 29992336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvopencl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:48, 35487896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvlddmkm.sys, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:06, 20736440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nv-vk64.json, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvcbl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:24, 498056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvd3dumx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:08, 20952344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:12, 21396528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvdlistx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:24, 194328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvinitx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:36, 209296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumdx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:38, 957824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvoglshim64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:40, 184624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvoglv64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:22, 40392280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvoptix.dll, 6.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:30, 71477560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvrtum64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:46, 20898184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvumdshimx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:02, 602064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvwgf2umx.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:12, 38041456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:20, 39047720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:54, 2033240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:02, 1464736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:02, 631440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:14, 552328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:50, 752728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:30, 1462024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:32, 1471624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:32, 794656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:15:48, 5042904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:34, 40234912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:15:54, 20106384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:46, 5274584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:34, 1169144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 49834 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:38, 822784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvofapi64.dll, 3/11/2019 02:17:14, 668664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:58, 10319896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:18, 1006800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:18, 1006800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:20, 286416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:20, 286416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:04, 2202560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nv-vk32.json, 3/1/2019 06:36:32, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvd3dum.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:02, 17356200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:18, 17709968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvdlist.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:24, 169064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvinit.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:36, 182576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvldumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:36, 799384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvoglshim32.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:38, 156048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvoglv32.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:14, 30058960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvumdshim.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:00, 518248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvwgf2um.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:04, 32622032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_9c0cfd0baad9a756\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:30, 33707832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:52, 1535960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:00, 1130400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:17:02, 522144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:12, 456904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:48, 611920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:28, 1145536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:30, 1152032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:32, 638384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:15:46, 4301480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:26, 35140488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:15:50, 17434264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:44, 4625552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:34, 915304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvofapi.dll, 3/11/2019 02:17:12, 534936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1935 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:56, 8785128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:20, 870096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:20, 870096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:22, 260304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0097.0000 (English), 3/11/2019 02:19:22, 260304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6441935.dll, 2.00.0054.0004 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:52, 1734560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6441935.dll, 2.00.0027.0002 (English), 3/11/2019 02:16:52, 1468048 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7901&SUBSYS_79011849&REV_51\4&2B9CC193&0&0241 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 1/7/2019 21:05:13, 164344 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17763.0348 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17763.0194 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17763.0001 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 ,0x00200000,1,1,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00200000,1,1,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Adreno1 Mar 20
Mar 18 Missing Friends in Battle.net Launcher app Just wanted to point out that as of the latest maintenance (031819) there are no longer any friends listed in the Friends list on the Launcher. Reason?Reepuhr0 Mar 18
Mar 15 Can't block people Blocking someone on Blizzard App doesn't add them to my block list. It unfriends them, but never stops them from messaging me or puts them on my Blocked Users List. I don't own a smartphone, Blizzard App is broken on Bluestacks and BlizzardCS on Twitter was unable to replicate the bug. This has happened twice to me now, months apart.Superkidra4 Mar 15
Mar 13 acess violation Estava em quest de expedições insulares quando uma mensagem (acess violation, ou algo assim) apareceu, e o WOW fechou, caí no desktop do windows. Depois loguei normalmente. Gostaria de saber se há algum risco com os dados em meu PC, que não é só para jogo. Att. Carlos.Quina0 Mar 13
Mar 13 After disconnect the launcher won't display again Hi there, Recently I found a bug with the battle net application on PC. When disconnecting from an account to switch to an other one, the launcher will just go into the tool bar and act like a background app (like if I just clicked to close the window). Then, when I try to right-click to disconnect again, this time from the tool bar, it won't do anything. The only solution is to shut down the app and restart it. Thank youGhostina0 Mar 13
Mar 12 desktop app recent notifications the boxes which indicate game sales merch sales recent patches and what not dont show up anymore every tab for each game only comes with a play button and not the recent news of each gameUsedBodyBag1 Mar 12
Mar 11 Error 7000 Been trying to use the Blizzard app to talk with a RL friend. I get the error message: "! There was an error delivering your message to XXXXXX. (7000)" anytime I send a message and they obviously don't receive it. We're both no longer on each others friends list as well and when we send requests, they don't come through. We chat through a different app but the Blizzard one gives us that error. Not sure what's going on.Drexton4 Mar 11
Mar 11 Blizz.net App Crashing It was fine yesterday during the day but since yesterday evening every time I open WoW / Blizz.net it crashes right after login. Here's one of the codes I got: 59170D64-17C6-4FAD-B07B-3FDE1A6C34A8 I've tried several things like Win+R and deleting %ProgramData%, Uninstall/ Reinstall, update Laptop etc. Nothing is working. Help would be appreciated.HAIRYBALLZZZ0 Mar 11
Mar 10 After disconnect, bnet launcher won't reconnect without restarting PC So far this seems to only happen when I play WoW, so it's possible WoW may be the problem. The situation: I am playing WoW and experience a disconnect. I've narrowed the issue down to my router (non-modem), which I think may be overheating, but maybe it is possible that it bugging due to the game? Regardless, when I restart the router, I am able to reconnect to the internet, but I cannot reconnect in-game (WoW specifically). When I type in my credentials I immediately get error BLZBNTBNA00000A8D, and it wont connect, despite having internet access. So I close WoW, and see the launcher just displaying "connecting", and it doesn't cycle into that 'retry in 60 seconds' thing, just continuously "connecting". If I open any game but WoW, I have to type in my credentials, but it will connect in game, but the launcher remains disconnected. If I launch WoW, I get the same thing before I closed it, no connecting. I can relaunch the bnet launcher, close any processes related to bnet in windows (tho there could be something I missed in the list), but the launcher will not reconnect unless I restart my computer. After a restart, everything works normally, until the next time I disconnect in this fashion. I get the same behavior every time. I think for now I may try reinstalling WoW, I am also having a display issue where i have to play in windowed mode, hopefully this will address both problems, but we will see.Butcher01173 Mar 10
Mar 9 All game files deleted after Battle.net launcher update 2nd time this has happened. The launcher updates and the files are scrubbed from my PC. I can view the programmes in the install/uninstall bar but there is no file size as the files are simply not there. It's a Blizzard error as it has happened on two different computers. Do you think this is acceptable to have to wait hours to re-download the same thing over and over again because your software is faulty?Jooosh0 Mar 9
Mar 8 b.net client and updating graphics cards When ever I update my nvida gtx750 card through the nvida gefore experience program, the next time I attempt to bring up the b.net client from its minimized to tray form, the client window is invisible. Mousing over certain areas like "region" and play brings up the appropriate prompts and info and changes the mouse, its there and running, just invisible. I have to exit the client then reopen it to see the client again.Delenay1 Mar 8
Mar 7 Max Friends Limit is too small I got excited when I saw that you updated a patch with friends list improvements, but didn't see any mention of the # of friends you can have. I've been playing Blizzard games forever and have a ton of friends, but regularly have to delete some so I can add new ones. This is so painful and people get upset. Please consider increasing the friends list max amount (currently 200). I can't even consider adding my facebook friends if this limit is not increased.Xielle31 Mar 7
Mar 5 Can't Update Games Games in Battle.Net Won't Update Games!willrc91 Mar 5
Mar 5 Gral’s (the Shark) Bug When opponent play Gral, the minion he was eaten stay on the board, on the opponent’s side on the right, and doesn’t disappear to the end of the game. It’s annoing, cause I can’t see the opponent’s minions if they more than three.Gordoshka0 Mar 5
Mar 2 Can't disable video autoplay on Battle.net App I recently installed the flash Firefox - NPAPI file to get videos to play in the battle.net app. I am now very annoyed that certain videos will play automatically as the app cycles to different news about each game. No option exists to disable video autoplay in the app or to disable it completely. I have uninstalled every trace of flash I can find on my system, I even tried uninstalling the b.net app. But the stupid videos still play automatically! It's an eyesore. I've already spent a solid 3 hours trying find out why. I need to know how to disable the video play feature in the b.net app again, at a minimum an option is needed to disable the autoplay.Eregos48 Mar 2
Mar 2 Battle.net makes my browser open random tabs Whenever battle.net is active on my computer, my browser starts opening random new tabs containing advertising or "recommended updates". I know its not Blizzard's fault and that i messed up somewhere, but I tried many anti-virus, anti-malwares, etc to try and fix this already and my browser only starts opening new tabs when battle.net desktop app is open. So I came here to ask for help and to see if there is anything I can do to fix my computer other than formating it.Giuliano53 Mar 2
Mar 1 Drop down UI elements does not render. When using the Blizzard app on PC, if I engage the drop down menu's used for the options & social status menu items, the UI elements inside do not render properly until I roll over. Only then, that single UI element renders correctly.Stiegosaurus0 Mar 1
Mar 1 I cannot click anything on the Battle.net Application I start up the Battle.net Application and when I do, I can not click "Play" or anything else for that matter. It doesn't freeze, it just doesn't let me click on anything. The buttons are mashable but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling the client but it didn't change. I'd really like to get this fixed.Bippu29 Mar 1