Bug Report

Oct 8 Let Others Know When I'm Typing - Keeps Turning on When Off The "Let others know when I'm typing" option doesn't seem to shut itself off. It seems like it only shuts off temporarily(perhaps until you close the launcher and open it again). I've always had it unchecked until someone told me it showed, so I checked it on and back off again. It seemed like it turned it off, but it kept coming back shortly after, possibly due to closing the launcher and re-opening. I have the box still unchecked, but it still shows my typing.Darknesselfz0 Oct 8
Oct 8 My friendlist become 0/0 Hi, i have a problem with friendlist in my ID. i got 1 friend i`ve been playing heartstone with, now when he text me, the message appear but when i try to reply it, it show me an error message "! There was an error delivering your message to Hardy. (7000)" When i try to invite my friend, the message tells me that he is already in my friend list. but my own friend list is 0/0dvpr0 Oct 8
Oct 8 French setup problems When my setup are in french, I don'T have the update news, serveres maintenancess hours, and pretty much anything recent about the game... I play on amercican server since I live in Canada, and my games are in english but everything seems to be related to european servers when the laucher is setup to French...Sparklebuzz1 Oct 8
Oct 7 Cant submit tickets I am trying to submit a ticket but i just cant. I just keep getting the message the site cant be reached when i try to press the submit button. And blizzard doesnt even have a call or live chat for technical issues. Can someone tell me a way to contact blizzard.ZarRoc1 Oct 7
Oct 6 Function key recognition The Push to Talk interface does not recognize keys "F13-F24".LtGrapefruit0 Oct 6
Oct 6 blizzard agent sleepy Pls Blizzard, The blizzard agent appears to be very sleepy, pls make sure it has ample supply of coffee. Jeff pls fix, A very happy gamerVeenlijk0 Oct 6
Oct 6 macOS Mojave font issue Fonts in the Battle.Net Launcher are pixelated - as though being stretched - on Retina displays (assumedly, I don't have a non-Retina Mac to test on) on macOS Mojave. Compare the "Challenge Rifts" pane to other text on the window. https://i.imgur.com/pYiYErP.pngwubsylol1 Oct 6
Oct 5 battle.net app hangs after updating nvidia drivers whenever NVidia's Geforce Experience upgrades my video card drivers in place, the battle.net app hangs, the window becomes an empty frame, and I have to fully kill it through the task manager and re-open it before it'll work again. no other apps on my computer (including Steam, Origin, and GOG) behave this way. if I had to guess, I'd bet that apps have to create new graphics contexts post-driver-upgrade, and everything else does that correctly, while the battle.net ignores whatever signal it gets from the OS to do that.Zyvod0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Blizzard Connection problems My Battle.net Launcher won´t Start because when I want tostart the App I just get the loading screen!!! I´ve chattet with 2 Supports and WROTE F***** 5 EMails and no one could help me!!! I AM REALLY ANGRY NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR!!!!!!CrospyPlays0 Oct 5
Oct 4 Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne keeps crashing since the newest update Everything was fine until latest update came. My game crashed 3 times since the update and I was only playing 6-7 Legion TDsRagnato8 Oct 4
Oct 4 Warcraft 3 - Wrong language I entered my code for Warcraft 3 ROC and TFT today on battle.net. The games are bought in Denmark and should be able to be played in english. But when i go to the game client download site and download the client, the installation and game is in spanish. i can't seem to change this in any way. i have done multiple things from your helpsite, but nothing has helpedSimonSt0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Blizzard Agent Went To Sleep I've been having this issue for some time now but whenever I open up the Battle.net Launcher I'll get an error message saying "Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up" with no further success. I've tried following all the steps listed in the "More help" topic for the issue with little success. On occasion after many restarts or some hours the launcher will return to normal but continues to have issues detecting updates or downloading them and usually gets stuck "Waiting for installation or update" without another update pending. It'd be great to get a fix for this as I've been unable to play BFA more than a handful of times since launch.Vaaros2 Oct 4
Oct 4 Battle.Net Desktop App crashes on Startup Whenever I try to start the Battle.Net software, I get an immediate error and subsequent crash. I have no clue if an update was pushed to the app which has caused this issue, but I haven't messed with it via preferences/settings. I tried a PC restart, but issue came up just the same. https://i.imgur.com/VUrrwez.jpg The crash reporter is the only thing to show up.JobboFett1 Oct 4
Oct 4 Battle.net crashes on startup Greetings, I have an issue couldn't find a solution. The battle.net crashes every time on startup i did so many solutions - I restart my computer - I Checked my HDD drive - I Checked the Viruses by using Kaspersky - I reupdate the Video card Gtx - I Unistalled the battle.net and install it again - I closed my antivirus programm and all these solution didn't worked still crashing you can see the screenshoot it freezes on scaning then crash https://imgur.com/a/XGPO05H Please give me a solution before the BO4 Beta ends.oOMr56ROo1 Oct 4
Oct 4 Battle.net Launcher fix! I had the same problem that a lot of people are having with the battle.net launcher not working at all. I got Error message every time. The fix is: Go into your Battle.net install folder. Look for a folder that is labeled Battle.net 8180, open it then look for Battle.net app. You can click in the Battle.net in the 8180 first to make sure it works for you. It did for me. Then make a shortcut to the desktop that replaces your old one. Hope this helps someone. Note: you could have a folder labeled Battle.net 8179 use it first to update then you will see a 8180 folder.PsyPower10 Oct 4
Oct 4 Problem with Blizzard App Error B80A985A-CCFB-4565-AD39-412F89A4AC5D Blizzard App is not availablexXlagalXx3 Oct 4
Oct 4 Cant open battle.net app cant open the launch to update at all and this the name of the error 313EAC8B-C6D5-487A-8997-31A714915C75. should i delete the whole game and redownload it ? its nearly like 3weeksBaronDoom1992 Oct 4
Oct 4 Cannot install battle.net app I have searched these forums for a working solution. I have done every troubleshooting step. I have gone as far as wiping my ssd and reinstalling windows. Battle.net will not install. Heres a link for what comes up every time i try to install https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qZtM_wu36S08B_aJqkCkHGExE4qLYPqZ/view?usp=sharingJakecore1 Oct 4
Oct 4 Battle.net is Stuck Updating Battle.net is stuck while updating and nothing is happening, and I can't update or play games, and I am losing playtime that I have paid for. How can it get fixed? This has been happening for over week now for sure.Scorpio3 Oct 4
Oct 4 Battle.net & MALWAREBYTES Battle.net app gives errors like BLZBNTBNA00000005 When you have MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Can you patch battle.net app so it can work together with malwarebytes? It seems to be a problem with service or something, It only comes up when I have malwarebytes running. Sometimes you can get lucky and Bnet app will start up, but after a couple of minuts....SamseDK0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Battlenet crashes the game and itself This is an odd bug, not sure if its a bug or it just crashes. Anyway, whenever I'm playing Starcraft 2 or World of Warcraft, the battlenet app crashes and causes my games to crash as well. I tried to wait it out for it to respond but it never seems to respond, its really annoying because it only happens in game. Never experienced this before, just started happening out of the blue. I tried to uninstall battlenet and reinstall it to see if it would work. Well it didn't work, it was unsuccessful. The thing that gets to me is, when I'm in-game everything freezes and then crashes and it tells me to wait for the program to respond or close it. I've waited before and it never responds. So I am stuck with always closing the game down and when I do. I notice when I am back at the desktop, I see that battlenet app has also crashed and it doesn't even show its like invisible on my desktop, but it has no problem closing out of the app if I right click the icon in my taskbar and click close application, it shuts down immediately. Then I am back at square one with opening battlenet and launching the game again, weird part about it is, it only crashes when I am in-game.Steven0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Giphy/youtube preview problem Hello, i just got redirected here by a Gamemaster after an 1,5 hour session with him. I have a an issue with the battlenet app on windows. E.G: If somebody sends me an animated picture(Gif) via chat in the battlenet app, it wont show me the preview. normally there should be an option to set that preview on/off at "options -> friends&chat -> chat" but i dont have that. I only got 4 out of 5 options there. it is just missing. I reinstalled the app twice, tried the beta-version, deleted every single blizzard related file-folder under %programdata%, %appdata% and %localappdata%. I asked a few friends if they have an option to set the preview option on/off i am the only one having this issue so far. I use Windows 10 Pro N kind regardsJuicy0 Oct 2
Sep 30 Diablo2 Critical bugs for Necromancer. 1. When going out from the fort of Hell to the outskirts of the Hell Plain(act4), the Necromancer's Iron golem dies by himself!!!! with a low probability. i saw it also in Act 1 when i leave log camp. 2. After using Teleport, the Necromancer's Iron golem which have over HP 10840, die!!!!!! as soon as the boss attack him once!!! with low probability. Hell Diablo has just killed my iron golem in one shot.... I feel like I lost everything. I made it with expensive materials, and every time Golem die with a bug, I feel very lost... I did not know it was a bug when Lilith killed my iron golem in one shot, but I realized that it was a bug when weak..Hell Diablo... killed him in one shot. 3. Necromancer skeletons are not affected by the attack speed of the Runic Beast's fanatisism aurora. Please fix that crazy bugs..... please...Siri0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Transparent app My battlenet app is transparent!!Hrxs8 Sep 30
Sep 30 diablo 2 barbarian skill "whirlwind" bugged please fix it asap.jinc0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Diablo 2 Barbarian skill bug "Whirlwind" Barbarian skill "Whirlwind" is currently bugged in diablo 2. Casting consecutive whirlwinds can cause the skill to not register. It usually happens around every third casting of back to back whirlwind. whenever the bug occurs, your character is in whirlwind animation on your screen. The bugged whirlwind will not apply any damage. Other players will witness you just walking while on your screen youre in a "bugged whirlwind animation that does nothing" Could you please start looking into this bug.. this bug is unacceptable as its killing the barbarian class..jinc0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Can't log in Asian I can't log in Asian, only have china region肖申克的救贖0 Sep 30
Sep 28 Unacceptable predatory game for terrible people showing up on Blizzard Desktop App. I will never EVER touch black ops 4, remove it from the launcher or give us a way to remove icons we won't be using. I am very likely to never want to play Destiny either so, yeah. For that matter, Overwatch is irrelevant to me until I buy it. There should only be icons for games you have added to your account on the launcher, not every game.Redd1 Sep 28
Sep 28 Can't verify with cell? Got this error when trying to get a refund on my virtual ticket red box says 'the pohone number connected to yoru blizzard account cannot receive text messages. please use another verification method' same cell I've had for 14 years only # I've ever had someone did a screen shot of it once it isn't my screen shot but same exact look https://i.imgur.com/1bDFpYM.png Idears?Jagren0 Sep 28
Sep 28 Can't sign into Blizzard Gear Store I can't seem to sign into the Blizzard Gear store but I can still sign into Battle.netAkito0 Sep 28
Sep 26 Bug on HOTS new event Hello, i'm here to report a bug on HOTS. The first mission to claim Whitemage new skin (heal 100k on winning matches) doesn't work. At the end of the game all my "heal points" go to 0 If I win or lose. I can upload a image if needed. Ty, have a nice day.Bread1 Sep 26
Sep 25 Item restoration items at not showing up in Item restoration after been sold.BT1603260 Sep 25
Sep 25 Bug in blizzard.net Blizzard.net have a function that call " appear offline ", for the people that want to solo Q and don't want friends know. According to that, I found a bug. last time when using that for playing overwatch, I saw that I am online. Also after I finished game, it show that I offline for one min. But i believe this function should show that i am offline until I turn it on. It is not like that before. Is that a bug after update ?Dandy0 Sep 25
Sep 25 Can't purchase Destiny 2 from the shop. Can't purchase Destiny 2 from the shop. Everytime I load up the client and go over to the shop, then select Destiny 2, I get the 'Whoops!' screen with Error code:BLZBNTBNA000003E8Turdbuster11 Sep 25
Sep 24 Problema ao instalar o app Boa noite, Eu estava tendo problemas para atualizar e instalar os jogos. Então desinstalei todos os jogos e o app de instalação. Agora, quando tento reinstalar, aparece o código de erro: BLZBNTAGT000008FC. Eu já fiz todos os procedimentos recomendados mas, ainda assim, não consigo concluir a instalação. O mesmo erro aparece. Teriam alguma solução para isso?BetaMeireles0 Sep 24
Sep 23 "Please verify your date of birth to continue" I'm getting this on all game screens: http://i.imgur.com/MGIdrKD.jpg Perhaps the message is intentional, but even if so its clearly not displaying correctly; and I can't actually use any of the controls to enter in my date of birth and hit OK. Edit: Nevermind, after restarting the problem went away. Mostly likely was caused by internet issues on my end, as I've been having a lot of trouble lately.TheSkunk16 Sep 23
Sep 23 Unable to connect when PC wakes up from sleep When I have the battle.net client running and put my computer to sleep, then wake it up again, the client is unable to connect and requires a restart. Version: 1.12.4.10549 Windows 10 Pro version 1803colsen910 Sep 23
Sep 23 Error Message Text Bug "Yo u" -> "You" See: https://imgur.com/a/rMs0WQjGruffor0 Sep 23
Sep 23 Problem > Start games Log-in when I start a game it opens me without problems, but when I want to play it does not recognize me as if I was with an open sessioniKoom0 Sep 23
Sep 22 Battle.net app on MacOS Hey so I don't know what's going on but there's some issues with b.net on the mac. For one, if I change my WiFi connection, the app get's "stuck", wants to update but can't do anything, so I have to close the app, then launch the Activity Monitor, and manually close things like the app itself and something called Agent. For example, today when I arrived at work, I closed the app, 2 hours later I see my battery is draining way to fast, and in the background it's the Agent drawing 10 units of power, the system points it out as significant energy usage even. The app wasn't running. MacBook Pro 15" 2017 - Base Model i7 MacOS 10.13.6Salt1 Sep 22
Sep 22 Lost SR due to technical Issues Hello there, on the 22th of september i played in competative mode and got the leaver penalty 2 times while it was not my fault. The first time was because of a visual bug where i could see neither my teammates nor the enemies, and heard almost no weapon sounds(on map Route 66). Almost 1 minute after the game already started i decided it was impossible to play like that so i thought i could close ow and rejoin(bug was gone after restart), but couldn't and got leaver penalty instead. The second time(about an hour later) right when joining a match(before teams were shown) the game was just a black screen for a minute, then it said "connection lost", but my Internet was fine, so it must have been the overwatch servers throwing me out. Now i lost 100 SR without any evil intent or fault, can you help me getting them back? Thanks and kind regardsGeisterhund0 Sep 22
Sep 21 connection temp suspended from this realm connection temp suspended from this realm.please try again at a later time. every time i leave a game in diablo 2 lod it kicks me out and gives me this error message. sometimes ill be in the game for hours sometimes minutes alwys seems to kick me out thoughjohnnyboy0 Sep 21
Sep 21 Nothing loads except play buttons I cannot access the social tab, news tab, or even log in. I can only access the launcher by going offline. All I see on the games are the generic backgrounds with the spinning battle.net symbol. I tried uninstalling b.net and deleting the associated files in appdata, localappdata, and temp.Slopalopagus0 Sep 21
Sep 21 Can't copy/paste picture from browser with b.net chat open Hello Blizz-team I've recently been having a problem with my b.net chat Whenever I have a b.net chat window open, I don't know why, but it lock off my copy/paste for picture, in my web browsers. For example, if I'm chatting with some friends while drawing something in paint, I go in chrome (or firefox, or IE) and find a picture, I try copy/paste it, and it will not work. I close all the chat windows, I return to my picture and I can copy/paste it just fine. While not a major issue, and while the solution is simple (closing the window) I still decided to signal it so you guys could try see why it happened and correct it in later b.net update Have a nice one Here a link to my b.net logs: http://sta.sh/01x9df21usriFelinaLain6 Sep 21
Sep 21 Battle.net Social Tab not displaying groups So I am a member of 2 communities or groups. Used to work fine but as of a week ago neither one of my groups shows in my social tab on the battle.net app. I can still access both groups through World of Warcraft (and use voice and all of their features). I have cleared my Battle.net app data and reinstalled the application to no avail. I am also not able to "join" the groups I am already part of/owner of.Gundox1 Sep 21
Sep 20 Cant Claim Gifts When i click on the "Gifts" Icon or open it threw the profile tab, no text appears. its a blank window.... I've reset the App, updated the games and App. restarted my computer and have up to date drivers. Still nothing. If any one else has these issues and knows how to correct it, your help would be much appreciated. Thank youCCFox0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Account profile custom link does not support all TLDs I own a few domains at the .cloud TLD, including mean.cloud (my battlenet alias matches this). At one point, I was able to save this into my profile as it's there currently, but right now if I go to edit any fields in my profile from the Android mobile app, it complains that I need to "Enter a valid URL" for the custom link field (I'm just trying to change my personal 200-character about-me field). Can we get this fixed, please?MeanCloud0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Cant change battletag There is a big bug to try to get 10 bucks for this. Dont be a piece of s h i t, blizzard.HETOPMO30 Sep 20
Sep 20 Battle.Net App won't update properly. I was having trouble updating Hearthstone when the Boomsday Expansion first came out. Then, it showed I needed to update my whole Blizzard app entirely. It wouldn't update anymore than 3% so I uninstalled it to try reinstalling it, hoping maybe that would work. So far, it hasn't been able to reinstall back on my pc. This is quite frustrating. I haven't been able to do anything with Blizzard or Hearthstone for well over a month.FrozenFlame0 Sep 20
Sep 20 unable to change letter casing via btag changer trying to change battletag from "Ego" to "ego" but according to the changer the tags are identical, i could work around by doing 2 switches but then i would have to buy two changes. case only changes might be rare which is why the bug is in but i'd appreciate being able to change my btag - anyone know a workaround?Ego0 Sep 20