Bug Report

Jul 30 Blizz Launcher bugs out if system clock is desynced My motherboard CMOS battery recently died, meaning the Windows 10 system clock desyncs at least once per hour and usually never progresses forward more than an hour from system boot. Incidentally, the Blizz Launcher would not launch WoW more than a single time. Once I closed WoW, it would not launch until I relaunched the Blizz Launcher where it would then only launch a single time again. Upon replacing my CMOS battery after about 2 weeks of this, there were immediately no issues relaunching games. Regarding the severity of this issue, most CMOS batteries die within 2-5 years of manufacture, and this is possibly a difficult-to-debug issue in support.Wombo0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Battle.net won't update My battle.net wont update and therefore i can't play gamesTristan4 Jul 29
Jul 28 Blizzard Browser Helper has stopped working It has, and I don't know why. This tends to happen whenever a livestream such as HGC pops up on one of the game tabs. Windows 7 64-bit, clean install.Derrek0 Jul 28
Jul 28 Can't disable video autoplay on Battle.net App I recently installed the flash Firefox - NPAPI file to get videos to play in the battle.net app. I am now very annoyed that certain videos will play automatically as the app cycles to different news about each game. No option exists to disable video autoplay in the app or to disable it completely. I have uninstalled every trace of flash I can find on my system, I even tried uninstalling the b.net app. But the stupid videos still play automatically! It's an eyesore. I've already spent a solid 3 hours trying find out why. I need to know how to disable the video play feature in the b.net app again, at a minimum an option is needed to disable the autoplay.Eregos30 Jul 28
Jul 28 Tons of issues with the social tab of the launcher 3 of my friends and I are getting the same issues with the social tab of the launcher that'd only just started: Some people appear to stay in the group voice chat after they leave/go offline (https://i.cptdino.space/img/1532686945.jpg) Group chat doesn't show some people as online/in game when they are Group voice chat sometimes doesn't show people are in it when they actually are No joining/leaving noises in the voice chat When I switch to another private chat, the mute/unmute mic button disappears as if you weren't in a chat People appearing muted/unmuted when they aren't The only way to cause the group chat to update is to exit and relaunch the launcher. One of us has reinstalled the app and still gets these issues. They mainly did this because their app was crashing at startup.CptDinosaur2 Jul 28
Jul 28 Can't delete Groups I write "DELETE" as asked, but then I can't confirm. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/kc1kpqElitesparkle0 Jul 28
Jul 27 Cannot use voice chat I cannot see my friends that are in the voice chat group, they cannot see me, and when I join, there is no voice that I joined the voice chat, and if someone entered the voice chat, there is no voice that someone entered, And if people are in the channel, I cannot see them, and they cannot see me, but we can hear each other, And I cannot play around with the volume, please fix this problem because your platform is the only platform that I can use here in dubai, all the other voice chat services are disabled.MohammedOmar0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Can't mute friends in chat Hi. I'm having problems with the Social tab of the Blizzard app since 2 or 3 days ago. People appear as disconnected while i'm actibly chatting with them. Also i can not mute anyone. The sound icon dosen't change when clicked and the sound level bar appears all scrolled down. Moving it does not affect the sound level of the person in chat. This happened to all my friends as well. I'm from Argentina btw.Centaurus0 Jul 27
Jul 26 Streaming Bug Hi there, I'm having a problem with streaming World of warcraft since yesterday. I did streaming fine for past 7 months but since yesterday it's been messing up. I did every step I was suggested by filing ticket but it didn't help so I was suggested to report it here. So, when I click the streaming option in battle.net, there are two ways of streaming. 1. is Stream directly to my facebook timeline and 2. is to stream it on my facebook page. I use the step 2. But since yesterday I can stream via option 1 only. It wont allow me to stream on my facebook gamepage. It shows option allow game access, I click it, it takes me to the part where I allow blizzard web access on my facebook, and then nothing happens. An early solution would be a great help, thank you^^Subhadeep14 Jul 26
Jul 26 Blizz group voicechat from app, unable to mute/change member volume The group voicechat that is not associated with any particular game, but instead the group chat associated with the blizz app (so the one like a Vent app where you can talk to, say, 20 people who could be playing a variety of games and not just WOW, Heroes, etc.) is bugging out. I sit in the same room as my husband and we play games together and talk with friends on the Blizz voicechat, and so we need to mute each other so that we don't get an echo effect. However, it will now not let us mute each other, and sometimes if I'm in the app, he can't see that I'm in the app from his computer, but if I talk, it comes out of his speakers still. We've troubleshot this to where we created our own channel just the two of us so that it can't have anything to do with any of our friends, and it's still an issue. Thanks for your help.SnaggleFloyd1 Jul 26
Jul 26 connection problems connection problems, please help!Ziggy0 Jul 26
Jul 26 Can't Log In I'm trying to log into the Blizzard client but I simply can't. I type in my e-mail and password, click login, and get the authenticator screen where I accept the code on my phone. Instead of entering the game selection screen, I get sent back to the login screen. I know there's nothing wrong with my login data and authenticator since I do the same thing in the website and I can log in just perfectly.Tanis8 Jul 26
Jul 26 Your video driver may need to be updated. I receive this error when trying to launch WoW from battle.net launcher. Using battle.net launcher v.1.0.10.4336 "Your video driver may need to be updated. World of Warcraft may not run very well unless you do. For reference, you have: Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Operating System: Windows 6.2 More Help: BLZBNTBNA0000012C" I have an nVidia 660m mobile GPU with it set as my default graphics processor for everything I do. The drivers are up to date. Battle.net updated, relaunched, and then this error. Anyone else?soupandsalad6 Jul 26
Jul 25 E-Mail Virus/Hacker Notice! If you recieve an E-mail like this one below, DELETE AND DO NOT TRUST> IT IS A HACKER LURE. -------------------------------------------------------- Greetings, It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Overwatch? account(s). As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with: https://www.battle.net/account/support/password-verify.html <------ VIRUS LINK!!! If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation. Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft , Blizzard Entertainment 2018MasterJoseph1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Suspicious User Agent for BNet Client Hey all, I've got an intrusion detection system (IDS) set up on my home network, and it has fired Suspicious User Agent (from the Emerging Threat ruleset) many times. The HTTP user agent passed along by the Battle.net desktop client for Windows is "agent/2.6.8.5111" for the current latest version of the client. Is there any chance that this could be changed to something like "battlenetAgent/2.6.8.5111" to make life a little easier for security folks and system administrators who are concerned with the security of their network? I doubt anything will come of this, but I figured I would ask the question. Thanks!yokken1 Jul 25
Jul 25 WC3 Update bugged custom maps So, I used to play A LOT of custom hero line wars and custom footmen, it was like last year, hosted many games on these maps Then after the last update I think, not sure cause someone told me about that, but it seems that the update messed with all custom maps, custom HLW, custom footies, custom heros, even custom campaign. The problem with custom maps such as HLW is that when you pick a spell, you cannot get the spells for slot 3 and 4, they appear as a "?" icon, what is that? Is there a way for Blizz to fix it or the update just messed up all custom maps and now it's map creators responsability to fix it?Ratazana0 Jul 25
Jul 25 friend invite accept button not working Player sent me a friend invitation 2 days ago. The "accept" button is not working. I have restarted the computer to see if that resets the app and still the button does not work.Xixotl1 Jul 25
Jul 24 Warcraft 3 TFT Latest Update Warcraft 3 TFT Latest Update Opened WC yet another update was there, (just after I finally managed to get WC running back to normal). It installed successfully, then when the game restarted I clicked to login into bnet, and it started updating again, once again it installed successfully. I then tried to alt & tab back out of WC, which it didn't do, so I checked it was still running in -nativefullscr, it was, I closed down WC then I removed -nativefullscr, restarted WC, once again I logged into bnet, it updated itself yet again, said update was successful again, tried once more to alt & tab it didn't do it again. Re added -nativefullscr again. Restarted WC again, again on trying to login onto bnet, it came up once more with an update was available, then update was successful, it restarted WC again. It's in a loop, I have since uninstalled it, reinstalled it, (using blizzards ROC & TFT). It updates asks for a restart then once it has restarted and I try and log back into bnet, it updates again!!!!!!!!Fiery1 Jul 24
Jul 24 Owlcat Bug (Feather of the Moonspirit) So, I FINALLY FOUND THE STONE! I clicked on it, got the 2nd emote, and went back to the Emerald Dreamway. Guides said that Ela'lothen would be sitting in the middle, and she wasn't! I didn't log off after I clicked it. I also wasn't mounted. So, WHAT HAPPENED!katfishninja0 Jul 24
Jul 24 Pay With Credit Card Failure I'm currently trying to upgrade my overwatch to legendary overwatch, but while paying, I need to choose my method of payment. I am trying to use credit/debit card but it says:Heads up! Something went wrong. Select another payment method or try again later. Is there a solution?Gweon1 Jul 24
Jul 23 Achievements points not displaying accurately in guild roster Hello, this has been going on for a very long time. There is a discrepancy between achievement points and whats being displayed in the guild achievement point section. I had made a ticket and they directed me here. I have screenshots if you wish. My main character I have worked on so hard for achievement points since BC total is 22,245 achievement points, and in the guild it displays as 19755. Can you guys fix this? I know it might be petty but for avid point hunters like me it matters. A lot of the achievements are account wide now as the game has been out for so long and people are playing alts and trying new classes, it would make sense that the total achievement point number be reflected as we see it in our achievement tab. Thank you :)Galaxygirl1 Jul 23
Jul 23 Error 132 (0x85100048) Fatal exception! This was originally a wow error but now it’s all blizzard games. I noticed this thursday night. Before logging off my wow crashed in the middle of a BG to a black screen. It happened when I pulled up the twitch. It froze up my entire PC and i called it a night. Didn't think much of it. Today I logged in to play a little and now it crashes after loading into the game every time. Sometimes the entire PC freezes, sometimes it times out and brings me to the desktop displaying this message. ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: D:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe ProcessID: 2064 Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION The instruction at "0x00007ffff4d61634" referenced memory at "0x00000000000000c9". The memory could not be "read". Things I have tried: Bnet repair tool Reinstalling GPU driver Chipset is up to date Windows Update Defrag CCleaner Opened wow.exe and it loaded then crashed as usual then it worked and I was able to walk for a few minutes Turned off windows DRV recorder Removed folders: WFT, Interface & Cashe This started happening after installing 8.0 and being forced to update my GPU driver to play wow 8.0. Before that, nothing was new or installed.vetter2 Jul 23
Jul 22 Freezing up when trying to shoot at target. when playing Destiny2, Once I past level 30 I began experiencing issues being able to shoot with the mouse because it is freezing up. It feels like the button is getting stuck when I need to shoot the invaders. It seems to happen more when the enemy is closer to me, but works fine when they are a long distance away. When I am in zoom mode with the gun sometimes it freezes and sometimes it's ok. I have tried multiple mouses with the same result. Any ideas on how to correct this issue? I have really enjoyed playing the game until this issue arose - now am beginning to become more annoyed and not enjoying the game anymore.oldone1 Jul 22
Jul 22 WoW keeps attempting update My battle.net launcher keeps attempting to update world of warcraft but it appears to not need the update then finishes finalizing nothing to the app and then can click play... after i close the client it then wants to update with nothing once again. its been doing this for a week perpetually. I am wondering when a patch to the launcher might fix this bug. whenever the client closes it will attempt to patch nothing on the WoW app.Donut0 Jul 22
Jul 22 Can't add friend nor receive friend requests For some reason I can't add a friend and I am not found on the search, even when we used our battletags to try and add each other, both in americas server, I can't add her and she can't add me. Why is it not working? If anyone can help I will be very thankful.DarthNuber7 Jul 22
Jul 21 Can't make a new account for some dumb reason i do not even understand. So i got suspended from Heroes of the Storm until the start of August so i decided to make a new account to play the game. The thing with the specific account that im using is that... well... i accidentally put an email THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST and i could create this account like a year ago or something like that. That email's account is pyridisn0034@gmail.com THAT DIDN'T EXIST AT THE TIME. No idea how i went through email verification but that's a whole other thing. Because as i mentioned above i got suspended from HotS, i decided to create a new account. To make it i make a new Gmail account that i can verify has been created like 20 minutes from the time i write this. The email is pyridisn0034@gmail.com. And now the problem. 2 things actually 1)When i type any of the 3 different passwords that i use for literally ANY account that i create it says that the NAME is the same as the password. The name btw is "Someone" and the last name is "Retarded". But how can that be a password when to create a password you need AT LEAST 1 NUMBER and 1 LETTER ( and 8-16 characters to it ). Like, how am i supposed to react to this. There isn't even a specific forum for bug reports in problem for making a new account because it's that easy to make. 2)The account is ALREADY USED. The email that got created ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO is linked to an account THAT EXISTS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. Can someone explain this to me??? Just wondering what logic supports this. WHAT TYPE OF LOGIC SUPPORTS THIS? An account linked to an none existing email till 20 minutes ago. Blizzard what is happening? At the start when i created the account and noticed the differences between the email i actually linked and the none existing at the time i did not really care just logged with the none existing. The problem is in my blizzard account and my League of Legends account THERE IS NEVER AN ACCOUNT VERIFYING WHAT I DO WRONG IN MY EMAIL WHILE IT SAYS YOU SEND A GODAMN EMAIL. I do not know how i made an account with an non-existing email but please blizzard give me a solution. Note: Tried my best to not curse in this post.Foxy0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Shudderwock Bug If u have played a faceless manipulator in a match and then summon shudderwock, it will just turn into a random friendly minion, and not do any of the other battlecries, can u please fix thisDinker1 Jul 20
Jul 16 Got "Leaver penalty" in OW for relogging in 4 sec? So the tittle of the topic says it all. I relooged because had a buggy sound, and i rejoined the game. It appeared a message that a player had left the game, and the game was gonna be shut down. The timer was 6 seconds. I even picked the hero to play. and still the game shut down and got leaver penalty? Already got the support that wasnt helpfull at all, that limited to say " there is nothing we can do" instead of trying to helpMakhaiPT0 Jul 16
Jul 16 Authentication Issues Sometimes my account does not log in through authentication and puts me back at the log in screen. I have to do this multiple times before it logs me in, I am not sure if it is on my end or is anyone else having the same issues.Nocturnal1 Jul 16
Jul 14 Notifications in the secondary monitor Hi, I wanted to report a problem that I found in the Desktop APP on windows: when I set the second screen as "Monitor for notifications" on Battle.net, despite the green writing "Changes saved", this change is never saved and each time it reports the notifications on the main screen. Hope it can be fixed, thanksKirito2 Jul 14
Jul 14 Blizzard app purchases in wrong currency. I live in Australia, have only ever lived in Australia and used Australian currency; however, my Blizzard app shows any potential purchase, and even the advertisements (such as the recent Kobolds and Catacombs pre-purchase) in Euro. This would normally not be an issue; however, purchases in Euro are not equal in value to purchases in AUD (for example, the pre-purchase of KnC is €49.99 - about $80 AUD, whereas it costs $64.99 if purchased in AUD). I have spoken to Blizzard support who suggest I complete this bug report after I cleared my cache and data in the app (I also reinstalled it), yet continued to encounter the issue.Sindef5 Jul 14
Jul 14 "Play" button grayed out despite download bar pass "playable" Steps to reproduce: 1) Uninstall Diablo 3 2) Start your download for Diablo 3 3) The download bar will pass the yellow "Playable" tab 4) Bar will continue to be red, and the "Play" button will stay grayed out Work around currently is pausing the download, and restarting the download. Bar turns yellow, "PLAY" button lit up, everybody happy. Small bug, but hey, it's something.Nmx44 Jul 14
Jul 14 battle net app bug battle net app scale errorGoldenJet0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Flashing icons in battlenet app There's an orange Call of Duty icon flashing in my games list, which is confusing because I don't own that game and I don't intend on ever purchasing it. Make it stop, or if possible, give us the option to remove it completely from the list, because being there is one thing, but flashing and trying to get my attention is completely out of line. This may sound ridiculous, but what's next, making us click on it first so we'll be able to move on and see the games we actually want to play? Pre-installing it in case we want to play it? Stop this, it's getting annoying, and I know you can fix it. Thanks (:Fakeaccent1 Jul 14
Jul 13 Launcher Social Tab Removing Spaces I was using the launcher today to chat with a RealId friend and for some reason the sentences i was typing would send with the spaces removed. I send two more messages to see if maybe i just forgot to add spaces, sometimes it happens who knows, and they also sent with missing spaces. Of course when i go to SS my next message it seems to be working properly again. Not sure if it was just a weird one time bug or not, but it was the first time i've seen anything like that.Snafi0 Jul 13
Jul 12 Site Warcraft 3 [erreur][Correction] Problem of redirection of pages 2. 3. 4 ect ... the link when you click on page 2 ... So I copy the link that page 2 gives ... and we notice that the ClanTag is missing Correction: between the tag of this team example: ... but now I can not manage my clan on the site what is weird is that the error is that on my clan, it goes something with us ^ ^? see for yourself the example ... ...LCDC3 Jul 12
Jul 11 No unit shadows in WC3 patch 1.30 I'm on Mac OS 10.13, I just updated to patch 1.30 and there are no unit shadows though the box is checked in Options≥Video.Bahumbriss0 Jul 11
Jul 10 Invisible text in Battle.net Hello everyone, Does anyone know whats up with a bug i'm experiencing right now? It seems like every Tab that i'm clicking on in battle.net is turning invisible which is kinda weird, it seems like the game version which is usually displayed next to the PLAY button is invisible too, The settings text which is supposed to be next to the gear icon is invisible too. Do any of you have any idea how to fix this? Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/zkkw9woyuvallll40 Jul 10
Jul 10 "Please verify your date of birth to continue" I'm getting this on all game screens: http://i.imgur.com/MGIdrKD.jpg Perhaps the message is intentional, but even if so its clearly not displaying correctly; and I can't actually use any of the controls to enter in my date of birth and hit OK. Edit: Nevermind, after restarting the problem went away. Mostly likely was caused by internet issues on my end, as I've been having a lot of trouble lately.TheSkunk12 Jul 10
Jul 10 Can't redeem gift I claimed the twitch prime gift for Heroes of the Storm and they were added to my account. However when I try to redeem them by clicking on the gift icon in the client a blank window just pops up. I have a notification telling me that I have gifts to redeem by cannot get them. I have never had an issue redeeming gifts before.WalkingFred0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Toast and notification window settings Toast and notification window settings are not saving for Monitor 2 as a choice.Faynor0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Transparent app My battlenet app is transparent!!Hrxs6 Jul 10
Jul 9 Battle.net Friends list retrieving details and constant reconnects For the past 2 days my Battle.net keeps disconnecting me then reconnecting me back online. When I do get put back online however my friends list just says Retrieving details for the names of all my friends. I talked to blizzard support about this for 45 minutes and we haven't come to a conclusion on what the problem is.RageFame7 Jul 9
Jul 9 Two "Game Guide" links don't work. World of Warcraft game guide links to a page trying to sell Battle for Azeroth. (WoW homepage) https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/guide/wow?targetRegion=US Heroes of the Storm game guide link 404s. https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/guide/Hero?targetRegion=US Just a friendly heads up.Justin0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Missing Letters... Recently I’ve started logging back into Battle.net and I’ve been having a blast, but something’s been off with a few things on the main screen. Some letters are disappearing from words and it makes it hard to read certain or specific things that might be related or issued to a game that I play. I’ve exited out of the app and restarted it, but it isn’t working. Anyone have any ideas what this is or how to fix it?H2Ø0 Jul 9
Jul 8 Battle.net Overwatch Forums link opens the old forums In the Battle.net app when Overwatch is selected, if you hit the Options drop down and select Forums it takes you to the old Overwatch forums that were closed in February. Any chance its going to be updated to go to the current forums?Mogo1 Jul 8
Jul 8 OW Forums Link in OW Launcher Hey Guys, Can we please get the blizz launcher to take us to the new forums for OW, rather than the old forums since they've been disabled now?Mongorians2 Jul 8
Jul 8 Right click problem When holding right click to steer, WoW often acts like the mouse button is released. This happens randomly, for seemingly random amounts of time, causing steering and targeting issues depending on where the cursor happens to be at that moment. This does not happen in any other application, or on the desktop - I have tested extensively looking for this. In WoW, it invariably happens within a minute of running around with right click held down. On the desktop, I have held right click to create a selection box and dragged it around for over five minutes without a hitch. Similar tests have the same results. I use a Logitech G700s. I have updated (or tried to update, some drivers were already latest versions) graphics drivers, Logitech drivers, and USB controller drivers. This does not happen with the left mouse button. This does not happen noticeably more or less depending on where the mouse is when I click down initially. I can start mouse steering while my cursor is over another player, a clickable object, a non-interactive object (that still has a tooltip), or open space, all with similar results. This happens with our without farmer mog. This happens in combat and out of combat. This happens regardless of whether I have Invet Mouse or Mouse Sensitivity checked. This happens with ALL addons disabled. This happens in my Garrison with no other players present. This happens with Hardware Cursor enabled or disabled. This happens with graphics quality set to 1 or set to 10.Actionhotdog6 Jul 8
Jul 7 Keeps asking me to enter my password When trying to log in to battle.net, I enter my username and password. Then after attempting to log in, it seems to delete my password and ask for it again and again, making it impossible for me to log in/play.Iwillglassya14 Jul 7
Jul 7 Battle.net application takes multiple times to login I have multiple Battle.net accounts and all of them have two-factor authentication enabled. However after a recent update when i log out of one and go to sign into another even after a successful password and two factor authentication the client tries to log in but then kicks me back out to enter the password again. There is no error code shown and it seems to log me in after a random number of attempts.deathbyspoon2 Jul 7