Bug Report

Dec 22 need friends to play with hello i'm new here i need some friends can u add me or send me ur name i will add uDz10 Dec 22
Dec 22 Ada-1 Weekly Challange NOT WORKING ADA-1 Weekly Milestone not working. I have completed multiple weapon frame forged. It still shows 0/2. Anyone Else?Reyith0 Dec 22
Dec 22 FAIL TO LAUCH WOW FROM BATTLENET My Battlenet app will not launch WoW after selecting play. Last night it was fine until 12:30 a.m. EST Dec 21, 2018. Today I can not boot the game from Battlenet. The launch symbol (rotating circle) appears after selecting play but it disappears after 10 (+/-) seconds and the game WoW does not launch - Nothing Happens !!!! What's going on and why did it just suddenly start? Note: There was a short update when I started game last evening. PLEASE HELP I have not been able to play game at all today. I re-installed Battlenet and then WoW out of desperation. Awaiting a replyMapleleaf2 Dec 22
Dec 19 please disable gamepad on restart After latest update … in cod black ops The gamepad is enabled cant turn it off so now i cant change the colour of my scope pleace fix this so gamepad is automatich on disabled please greatingsMrRampageN11 Dec 19
Dec 19 Gambit Not Working whenever loaded up with a fireteam of 2 or 3 people it kicks everyone on the fireteam and also gives us a leave warning.AllOutBeast1 Dec 19
Dec 19 Desktop App requiring heavier resources for worse payoff As of the last update, I notice the app requires more resources and somehow runs slower (I see the 'spinning' Blizzard logo more often when I click on simple things like YouTube Videos in-app, and the 'Social' tab loads slower than it ever has). With nothing else open, my CPU activity jumps and I hear fan-spin in the current version of the app. I understand more resources to do many more things, faster, but this makes no sense to me. I've noticed the Social tab loading more slowly with every update, so I hope this can be remedied.Shankm0 Dec 19
Dec 19 Black Ops pass purchase issue. Blizzard won't let me purchase black ops pass for Black Ops 4. It says I need to purchase the game first, yet here I am, playing the game, trying to buy the pass for the DLC content. This is ridiculous and needs to be resolved.Trev0 Dec 19
Dec 18 launcher social tab still bugged! After launcher update that came out with WoW 8.1, social tab still not loading when i try to use the launcher to chat with someone. the most recent patch notes said this was fixed. perhaps you missed something?KyruTitan0 Dec 18
Dec 18 invisible interface Battlenet interface won't show up but app is openIceSwalowCum0 Dec 18
Dec 18 Battle.net not Opening I just got Black Ops 4 about 2 days ago and my computer crashed for some odd reason while running it. When i restarted and tried to open battle.net nothing would happen. Nothing in task manager and nothing in the app manager. I tried running as administrator, uninstalling re-installing, and scanning for any malware but nothing has worked. I really want to play Black Ops 4 but this issue keeps happening. If anyone could help that would be great! Thanks!ItsVerne0 Dec 18
Dec 17 The mouse cursor is not displayed correctly in the game! The mouse cursor is not displayed correctly in the game. The cursor moves more than it actually is. The farther the cursor is from the center of the screen, the greater the distance between the cursor visible and invisible (real).Gopnick0 Dec 17
Dec 16 macOS Mojave font issue Fonts in the Battle.Net Launcher are pixelated - as though being stretched - on Retina displays (assumedly, I don't have a non-Retina Mac to test on) on macOS Mojave. Compare the "Challenge Rifts" pane to other text on the window. https://i.imgur.com/pYiYErP.pngwubsylol2 Dec 16
Dec 16 Battle.net desktop app freezes all the time I'm sorry for not giving a detailed information, because I don't know the reason behind it. Couldn't find this bug on known issue, so I'd like to report it. The desktop app randomly freezes for me and I can't even close it without ending the task. Everything on the app gets locked and can't click on anything. It still renders the last image of the window though, which I guess might help. I mean if I click away and return, it stays like that, instead of being a non-responsive app and turning all white. Also, this usually happens when I'm out of a game and click on something else on the app. Like friends window or another game icon. I'm sorry for not being able to give any more information, but hope to see this fixed soon. Edit: I'm using Windows 8.1. Other information about my PC is probably known by blizzard already (with the scan app). Also, I have seen another topic by another user which seems to be using Windows 10. Since, I haven't upgraded yet, I chose to not delete this topic. If it was unnecessary, sorry and you can delete it. I got the logs too, if a mod asks for it I'll send a PM, since I don't want my specs to be public.Tharky145 Dec 16
Dec 15 Blizzard desktop app not launching Clicking the play button does not open anything. It says launching for approximately 15 seconds then reverts back to the play button. Restarting does not fix this and it only started after the most recent update to the launcher.PrincessKeo0 Dec 15
Dec 15 Complaint: Battle.net Installer and Updater Doesn't Work I don't know where to write a complaint to Blizzard because and was told this is the place for complaints. First of the installer for the Battle.net Application doesn't work. I've been having so much trouble for the past two days trying to reinstall Battle.net always getting stuck at 1%. For installing an application that takes less than 400 MB, the installer takes so much bandwidth but can't even do one simple job. This has to be fixed, because as a customer I expect better and be able to play my games. This is not good enough. I had to reinstall Battle.net because the updater wasn't working either. It gets stuck at 11% so i thought to reinstall this. Big mistake on my part because like I said the installer doesn't work properly.XangelMusic0 Dec 15
Dec 15 battle.net agent uses too much power it constantly uses 12% of my processing power. that is on an i7-4700MQ. that is too much power usage. it should be fixed. think it started after the last patch.andreasasp2 Dec 15
Dec 15 ! There was an error delivering your message to (player name). (7000) Somehow a friend of mine went missing from my friends list and now whenever i try to talk to him this error pops up: ! There was an error delivering your message to (player name). (7000) P.S.: i know for a fact that he didn't block me or removed me from his friends list.Ming3661 Dec 15
Dec 14 Blizzard Voice Chat Down? Anyone else have their "Start Voice Chat" option grayed out for 98% of their Friends? I can't even use the work around from a couple months ago to make a Group and invite them into it as Making a group will just continuously try to load and go no where.Nualstann2 Dec 14
Dec 14 Launcher Not showing with my graphics card enabled. I have a Acer Preadtor 17 with a GTX 980M and whenver I have the settings to only use the graphics card the launcher will launch, show the log-in window, and after login will not show the launcher. I have updatd all drives and the only way I can get the lauincher too show is too restart the launcher with my graphics card (turned off). The laptop has a feture that allows the locking of using only the graphics card for graphics, or to alow both CPU and Graphics card too be used.OGlTryHard0 Dec 14
Dec 14 some issues with the desktop app [edit] thanks :D my other issue is that the desktop app doesnt remember my maximized window preference after a restart of the app. it always starts in a restored window.stuffedtiger0 Dec 14
Dec 12 Blizzard account web page error - Español (AL) Hello Blizzard team, I have just found a bug in the Blizzard account web page, after cancelling a subscription, the return button had some variable reference issues. I was using Español (AL) language. I don't see an option to attach a screenshot but the text in the button says: "Regresar a {gameName} - {gameAccount}" Also, the text seems to be missing some references to the gameName, for example it says: "Se ha cancelado correctamente tu suscripción de de ." - Edit: I tried switching the language to English and the error disappears, so it seems that it has something to do with the translationBoolean0 Dec 12
Dec 12 Battle.net app not recognizing new folder structure I have my WoW Retail on my SSD drive ( C ) and PTR / betas on my WD Black (D). With the changes to the folder structures, I figured it'd be the perfect time to move the ptr stuff to my C drive as it'll barely take up any extra space, and I can delete over 70gbs off the D drive.. Unfortunately, when I attempted to manually update the pathfile in BDA, it wouldn't recognize any of it. https://gyazo.com/3e3a4e718b5146ee31137a1ec8015e1a When I attempted to do a Scan for the locations... Its not even acknowledging the _retail_ vs _ptr_ in the folder structure, and using pre 8.1 locations.... https://gyazo.com/322976337c50d0728a61537ec8c304f4 https://gyazo.com/7527e65822d2f55830d645b2a8585d33 As you can see, I do have both retail & ptr folders together, which should be working, but I can't switch BDA to use the C:\ ptr folder... Cuz it doesn't recognize its own new file paths.Ressie0 Dec 12
Dec 11 Error 7000 Been trying to use the Blizzard app to talk with a RL friend. I get the error message: "! There was an error delivering your message to XXXXXX. (7000)" anytime I send a message and they obviously don't receive it. We're both no longer on each others friends list as well and when we send requests, they don't come through. We chat through a different app but the Blizzard one gives us that error. Not sure what's going on.Drexton3 Dec 11
Dec 9 Can't disable video autoplay on Battle.net App I recently installed the flash Firefox - NPAPI file to get videos to play in the battle.net app. I am now very annoyed that certain videos will play automatically as the app cycles to different news about each game. No option exists to disable video autoplay in the app or to disable it completely. I have uninstalled every trace of flash I can find on my system, I even tried uninstalling the b.net app. But the stupid videos still play automatically! It's an eyesore. I've already spent a solid 3 hours trying find out why. I need to know how to disable the video play feature in the b.net app again, at a minimum an option is needed to disable the autoplay.Eregos47 Dec 9
Dec 9 won't continue from secret question. just says oops, try your request a little later??? what the heck is this?WildmanPhil2 Dec 9
Dec 8 BLZWEBBMPZBVAW Blizzard Shop - Diablo II purchase error on DOB check I'm trying to purchase Diablo II and the LOD Expansion using the Blizzard shop. I do the following: Log in to my Blizzard account. Navigate to the buy page https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/diablo-ii A popup appears requesting DOB. I enter any DOB (does not matter which) After submitting, the message "Server Error: Please try again later." appears I then dismiss, and click "Buy Now". I am navigated to the following page https://us.battle.net/shop/en/checkout/age-gate/cHw4YWE4MzhmNXw0NjN8MHx8fHx8fA== I enter DOB details. I am then given a 500: Internal Server Error. On Windows 10 using Google Chrome - Blizzard Error code: BLZWEBBMPZBVAW is provided. On iOS 12.1 using Safari - I get a different error code BLZWEBBMPZXALY. I also tested the DOB check for Call of Duty - Black Ops 4 with no issues. So it appears to be related to D2 and LOD only at this stage. And the console output from Google Chrome when the error page comes up: VM1293 cHw4YWE4MzhmNXw0NjN8MHx8fHx8fA==:156 GET https://cdn.optimizely.com/js/10092642028.js net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT jquery-1.11.0.min-8fc25e27d4.js:4 GET https://cdn.optimizely.com/datafiles/XVSjiYiTEtXsgTvj5nww93.json net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT send @ jquery-1.11.0.min-8fc25e27d4.js:4 ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min-8fc25e27d4.js:4 setup @ optimizely-service-6d04b31549.js:37 init @ optimizely-service-6d04b31549.js:21 create @ optimizely-service-6d04b31549.js:6 (anonymous) @ VM1298 cHw4YWE4MzhmNXw0NjN8MHx8fHx8fA==:165 (anonymous) @ VM1298 cHw4YWE4MzhmNXw0NjN8MHx8fHx8fA==:172 VM1307:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at k (<anonymous>:4:19) at initNewOptimizelyIntegration (<anonymous>:4:120) at initOptimizelyIntegration (<anonymous>:4:169) at <anonymous>:4:204 at gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3954 at Object.c [as __html] (gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3956) at Uc (gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3845) at h (gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3862) at gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3784 at Array.<anonymous> (gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3863) k @ VM1307:4 initNewOptimizelyIntegration @ VM1307:4 initOptimizelyIntegration @ VM1307:4 (anonymous) @ VM1307:4 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3954 c @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3956 Uc @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3845 h @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3862 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3784 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3863 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3862 ff @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3872 gf @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3873 setTimeout (async) E @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3821 hf @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3874 Bi.Gf @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3963 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3964 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3966 gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3820 GET https://static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar-945038.js?sv=5 net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT ob @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3820 W @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3908 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3940 Uc @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3845 h @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3862 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3784 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3863 (anonymous) @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3862 ff @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3872 a.push @ gtm.js?id=GTM-NGRWG2:3874 (anonymous) @ VM1306:2 Z.v @ VM1310 analytics.js:71 Z.D @ VM1310 analytics.js:70 N @ VM1310 analytics.js:71 (anonymous) @ ec.js:7 (anonymous) @ ec.js:7 (anonymous) @ ec.js:7 I spoke with Live chat support, who were not able to identify the error codes. US66123515Jayrad0 Dec 8
Dec 8 Typo in "Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection" There is a small typo in the Battle.net desktop app's Destiny 2 Shop page area. "Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection" Level 30 Charater Boost --> should be "Character" Thanks!Korndog0 Dec 8
Dec 8 Could not log in to the Blizzard services. Нет возможности подключиться к своему профилю!! Пишет нет соединения!!! роутэр новый и железо топовое. переустановка виндоуса и самого клиента результатов не даёт!! на лаптопе пробовал ,но тоже пишет нет соединения!! интернет и сеть стабильная всё качается и всё идет кроме battle.net Проблема появилась вчера не смог авторизоваться!!Сникерс0 Dec 8
Dec 8 Battle.NET memory leak during Destiny2 download Using Windows 10 64xbit installed on a 128GB SSD, installed battle.net app on 1TB HDD drive as well as the game. After the download starts, TOTAL memory consumption slowly goes up. I have 16GB RAM, and if I leave the game downloading alone, my PC crashes after every 10GB downloaded. Note that the memory doesn't seem to be allocated do Battle.Net when checked on Task Manager, so I suspect the problem to be more of a incompatibility between the app and windows, something must be stopping temporary memory packets to be freed correctly. More of a bug report than me requesting assistance, since I can finish the donwload after restarting 4 times easily ;p Just did'nt know where to write this. ThxThales2 Dec 8
Dec 8 WMI Provider Host drains CPU when launching Battle.net I have been experiencing frame stutters in Destiny 2 and when I went to investigate I found the WMI Provider Host was using up to 25% of my CPU attempting to fix this found the Battle.net was causing errors in WMI Provider Host and I found no other recent posts about this has anyone else been experiencing these issues?graytonio1 Dec 8
Dec 7 Unable to remove Call of duty from launcher. i consider it a bug that i am unable to remove completely Call of Duty Black ops from the blizzard launcher. To put it kindly I have no interest and do not want worst titles ever to plague my blizzard launcher Give users possibility to remove Activision garbage from the launcher.Silvar53 Dec 7
Dec 6 Near 100% CPU usage on newest background download - Battle.net App Greetings: I just got off the phone with a blizzard rep to relay this issue to him, and he advised that i should also make a post here! (he was very helpful and customer-service oriented by the way!!) - Thank you ! The issue: It seems a new background pre-patch was made available this afternoon. Upon starting the download (20gb) my CPU usage on TWO of my older computers (a 1st gen i7 , and a 2nd gen i5) both approached 60% + CPU usage on battle.net update agent process....at times peaking above 80% with overall system CPU usage approaching 100%. Pausing the downloader caused the CPU's to resume normal behavior. After hanging up the phone with the blizzard rep ---i just tried to start the background downloader on my brand new custom build with an i7 6700 at the helm....which is also experiencing an erratic CPU usage while the backround downloader is downloading. Lessening the bandwith reduces the severity of the CPU usage spikes, but even at 100kbps this issue occurs. Please advise a solution, and more importantly please act. I am sure there are players who may not be realizing this issue and are taxing their hardware at extreme levels. Please feel free to contact me via cell with additional questions (or email)...i am sure you can locate my account info from this post. (anytime day or night is fine). The only commonality between these PC's is the verizon fios router/ service coming into my house.. All are wired connections. I have never experienced this issue before on any blizzard platform, nor in any other scenario. Thank you.Fatzo7 Dec 6
Dec 6 Start Instaling Blue Button Bug I just brought Black ops 4 when i hit "Start Install" button It won't start installing the game nothing happens. Plz i need help here :(Nirvex0 Dec 6
Dec 5 destiny 2 stuck on initializing every update that comes out with D2 I have to delete the game and completely redownload it due to the game install being stuck on initializing. this is almost enough for me to quit the game. blizzard why leave the bug in the game so long and do nothing about it. do not be lazy as a port to pc because we all depend on you and so many people have this issue fix now plzalwysnxtgen0 Dec 5
Dec 5 mancata lettura dei file dopo un crash del pc la blizzard app non vede più i giochi che ho installato e mi chiede di reinstallarlidevilpool0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Friends randomly disappearing from Friends List I've had a problem over the last few weeks or so of friends on my friends list vanishing. I know for sure I did not remove them and when I message them they say they did not remove me. Apparently this happens whether I am online or not. No idea how many people have been removed so far, but I've changed password just in case. Not sure what could be causing this to happen, but it's fairly frustrating.Riddlemaster0 Dec 5
Dec 4 Bnet refusing correct password. Bnet is refusing to accept the password that's being sent from the client, and whenever I've entered it manually it will disconnect me before authentication can finish. I've already reset my router, restarted the computer, cleared Blizzard's cache, and changed my password. What is going on here?HolyHelfrida0 Dec 4
Dec 4 Battle.net app keep disconnect in the middle of the game Battle.net app keep disconnect without any reason, in the middle of a game even just opening the game and put it there. Internet connection always at 40ms below. Please fix this problem, can't play the game, if is going to disconnect my game, even for Destiny 2.RubyR0 Dec 4
Dec 4 Шагкгаfт 3 - some troubles with Russian Language localisation In cutscenes some charcters starts to speak in english instead of russian with no reason. The last patch i had played (it was 1.24 or smth) there was no such a bug. Some units have started to speak english constantly not only in cutscenes. There are a topics on russian forums where your customer service member is advising to post here (https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/bnet/topic/17623883053#post-15). Hope you will fix it, so i can enjoy my native language again as it was in 2004.ImAlive0 Dec 4
Dec 3 Login Queue for Battle.net App This has to be a bug, 'cos it's not even a game. It's just the Battle.net app? How the hell is there a log-in queue?Red0 Dec 3
Dec 3 12/3 update issues Since the update while I have any (edit: jumped the gun a little, appears to only be when Hots and Destiny 2 are running) battlenet game running my Razer Naga 2012 side keypad will not function, in or out of games. Once the running game is closed it functions normallyHATED10 Dec 3
Dec 3 Battle.net Social Tab not displaying groups So I am a member of 2 communities or groups. Used to work fine but as of a week ago neither one of my groups shows in my social tab on the battle.net app. I can still access both groups through World of Warcraft (and use voice and all of their features). I have cleared my Battle.net app data and reinstalled the application to no avail. I am also not able to "join" the groups I am already part of/owner of.Gundox3 Dec 3
Dec 3 Does not automatically quit Battle.net does not automatically quit as expected after setting Options ... General ... When I Launch A Game ... Exit Battle.net completely.Toad0 Dec 3
Dec 2 Battle.net cannot load site pages Battle.net cannot load site pages like "update notes", "info pages" etc. It always send me same error - BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1101). But i have perfect configuration of my system , no problrm with connection.Djimka1 Dec 2
Dec 2 BLZBNTBG00000033 dont own copy when i do i own a copy of black ops 4 but when i launch game i get that error saying this account does not own call of duty please restart using battle.net app ive spoken to support they confirmed i own the game and that this is a bug atmWeeZy1 Dec 2
Dec 2 Instaling battle.net app never ends Hello, I have very annoying problem for 2 months. I can't install battle.net app. Instaling stops on half and doesnt want to move further. I have tried a lot of tips on forums. Really, I think a tried averything. I know these are diffrent games but maybe its linked. I can't even play cs:go and left for dead on steam. I wrote that only because it can be linked. I really want to play blizzard games and Im annoyed because nothing is working. Please, if you could help me... It would be perfect.Silirin1 Dec 2
Dec 1 Downloading Battlenet is impossible Hi all, Is someonne already has a problem when trying to download Battlenet client setup ? When download starts, no data transfer and then the download stops with an error. I can download everything else. Steam ok, Origins ok... But Battlenet not ok... If you have any suggestions or ideas... thxNarù4 Dec 1
Dec 1 Gift window is bugged Claim gifts from bnet app is not working i keep trying to claim my gifts for 3 days and nothing appears in when i open the gift claiming windowCptBoomfist0 Dec 1
Dec 1 BUG AFTER BUG AFTER BUG IN LATEST WARCRAFT 3 PATCH Playing warcraft 3 into bnet causing many problems with your brilliant patch once again. Instead of trying to explain how bad you are guys as developers, I'd try to bring your nerd attention to another bug into the chat lobby. Sending a single message into the chat kicks me off from channel and sends me directly to the void. Same goes if i try to whisper someone. Kindly fix it and quit blizzard company. Sincere, Another dissapointed playashitdevelope0 Dec 1
Dec 1 t omg! I buy new pc and cant instal batttle net.... more 10 failed to download it ..... around 10ko/s and crash before end... why i had to pay for game and cant play now....,*?Tsarkastic0 Dec 1