Mac Technical Support

Dec 8 macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Now Available Apple released an update for macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.2). Patch notes for High Sierra 10.13.2 are found on Apple's website. This macOS update from Apple includes updates to improve the security, stability, and compatibility. 1. Launch the App Store from your dock, or by clicking the Apple menu and selecting App Store. 2. Select the Updates tab. 3. Click Update next to macOS 10.13.2 Your Mac will begin installing the update, and will restart once the download has completed. You can also download directly through Apple's Support Site.Eloemaz0 Dec 8
13h Battle.net keeps requesting admin password In the past couple days, the battle.net launcher has started to ask for my admin username/password every couple hours while sitting in the background. For security and best practice, I've never run as an admin user on the account I normally use. This is new behavior. Battle.net.app version 1.9.3.9670JustPoet84 13h
Jan 5 OS X 10.9 Support With our coming Battle.net Desktop App update on January 8th, OS X 10.9 will be leaving our supported macOS versions. We do support the most recent operating systems, but we recommend updating your operating system for system security and game performance. If you’re currently running OS X 10.9, please refer to our updating your Operating System article.Dylon Kempkes0 Jan 5
Jul 1 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
Jul 11, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Mac Support Welcome to the Battle.net desktop app Mac Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Battle.net desktop app while using a Macintosh computer. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jul 11, 2013
3h Diablo II won't install on MacOS 10.13 Hi there, I guess answer might be "Use it on Sierra and not High Sierra", but HS will be out next week, so I ask: is installer working for anyone here on MacOS ? I can just see Licence agreement, I agree and thats it - nothing more happened after this. When run from Terminal, it says D2-1.14b-Installer-enGB/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Installer --help/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist' /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist' any advice please? Thank you MartyZmartyz199 3h
18h WC3 Custom Campaign Issues Running WC3 The Frozen Throne on Mac OS 10.13.2. I always start the game using the WC3 launcher to ensure I'm using the latest version. When I play any custom campaign that makes heavy use of customization, clicking certain units or buildings causes the game to instantly freeze, forcing me to restart the application. Strangely, within the same given campaign, the buildings or units that cause the crash vary based on what level I'm playing. I believe the freezes are caused by unit portraits, because if I select a group of units containing one that is prone to causing freezes, and that unit's portrait is not displayed, no freeze occurs. For example, if selecting a footman causes the game to freeze on a certain level, I can select a group containing a hero and footmen and nothing will happen, but if I click on the footmen to display their portraits, the issue occurs. I've experienced no issues running WC3 aside from this problem. Reinstalling the game, creating a new profile, and deleting/re-downloading the custom campaigns has not helped. These are highly popular custom campaigns and I've found no reports of any other users -- Mac users or otherwise -- having this issue. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.Trang0ul0 18h
21h Updated WoW on OS X 10.12.6 and now cannot see window (audio only). I just updated WoW through Battle.net Desktop; I was able to play before this update, but now I only hear the title screen music, and can see the hand mouse cursor, but nothing else. My other windows on the current desktop still display, and clicking anywhere on the window just makes the WoW cursor change back to the standard mouse cursor and I can interact with the desktop as usual, with WoW title screen music. Upon launching, I did get a warning message about OS X 10.12.6 reaching end of life, but according to that dialog, the game should still be playable. Any ideas?DaveyStones0 21h
22h battle.net app crashes on launch My battle.net app just did an update to itself, and now crashes every time it launches, before even getting to the login window. I found a similar thread in the Windows tech support forum of this forum group dated 1 day ago: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20760678570 so I used the Mac version of the instructions in the link. Actually, what I did is moved the Battle.net folder out of the Shared folder, added "old" at the end of the name, then rebooted my computer. The battle.net app still crashes. It looks like it didn't remake the battle.net app folder in the Shared folder even. I didn't want to lose my settings if I could help it, but if deletion of the folder is what it needs I will do that. Or is there some other reason for this?OpalineShard27 22h
22h OS X 10.9 "not supported" or... "blocked" ? I heard Mac OS X 10.9 is not supported anymore. On my iPhone, when I download an app that requires the latest iOS, I see e message like <<You are attempting to download a version of the app that requires a more recent version of iOS. Would you like to download a previous version of the app instead?>> Do you get my point? Why did you force us, users of Mac OS X 10.9, to update to a version that does not work anymore? Why did you break our files? Couldn't you just give us the option? "OS X 10.9 Not Supported Anymore" means the developers will no longer resolve issues on OS X 10.9. It does not mean that they will WILLINGLY create ones! You are willingly, purposefully creating issues, blocking us, the moment you force us to update. Just before I updated my Battle.net the day I updated it, my "out-dated" Battle.net version was working perfectly. I could see videos, and most importantly I could launch my games. It was working perfectly fine even though it was by definition an out-dated version (since the update was already out, and I was downloading it) In other words.. ..the previous version is working perfectly fine. It's working. Why not allow users of Mac OS X 10.9 to keep using that version (which is working) and be able to play Blizzard games? Let me help you, here is the message you cold give to Mac OS X 10.9 : <<You are currently using an out-dated version of the Battle.net App. This version is not supported, its security may not be up to date and you are using it at your own risk. To update to the latest supported version please upgrade your OS to OS X 10.10 or later.>> Easy.Drastezar8 22h
2d launcher crashing on 90% of startup, sluggish if running For the past months (not exactly sure since when, I think even last year), battle.net app on macOS has been really unstable for me. It keeps crashing, even directly on startup, or is reacting really slowly, if it starts. This means, multiple minutes of startup time, half a minute to open a menu or close settings, … Video showing response time: https://youtu.be/-zjFhyUWmBA (Clicked menu, then game settings, then one item in tab view, and closed: 80 seconds) Crash reports from current live: D5E4A8BB-B98F-443F-8A21-A0AF0F88C04A 84A1CCDC-38ED-4610-8E77-C246CD51EAA7 Crash reports from current beta: 8B6B1C7F-A69C-44B4-98E9-45CB833D254B 2D0852CE-C55C-414F-9CA9-36CB03E28C77 51005A5E-4AC9-4BB1-ABBD-7E961DDABE8E A5330D33-791F-4C6B-884E-03F822F8FFC2 System configuration: Always pretty much on latest, currently on 10.13.1 (17B1003). iMac 27", late 2012. No system-installed Qt. No messages in Console. Happens on both, stock GPU drivers, or NVIDIA web drivers.schlumpf3 2d
3d OSX - Battle.net client install: "Another copy already running" OSX 10.10.1 Seem to be stuck in a loop with the following when attempting to update/install battle.net client: "Another copy of Battle.net Setup is already running on this computer. Please close it and try again." Persists through package deletion and ~/Library/Application Support/Battle.net deletion. Can't think of anything else to try at this point. Also removed /Users/Shared/Battle.net *EDIT* error code: BLZBNTBTS0000000B, no other user dataScherzo39 3d
3d bann battle net europa warcraft ft Good day, it looks like I got bann only in Europe, other servers to connect it, just to Europe not, I played without problems, now I want to play and write me to connecting problem and manually connect, I have not badly failed to do , so why bann? thank you for the answersopka0 3d
4d Battle Net crashes on Start Up The application encountered an unexpected error. 71B1100A-FF91-4F17-814A-79A50F9F32F0 This became an issue when i tried to view the shop on the Battle Net AppLurkLeopard11 4d
4d Warcraft 3 Problems with Mac OSX 10.13.2 Hi, from time to time i used to enjoy some rounds of WC3 and WC3 TFT on my MacBook and was around march of this year where is was pretty happy with the game, supporting the native mac OS resolutions. Yesterday is started the Battlenet within WC3 TFT and was forces to install an Update. After the update was finished the migration of the profile data wouldn't work. After skipping this i mentioned the resolutions wasn't the native mac resolution and these wouldn't be able to choose anymore. As this wasn't sad enough every time i hit the "Battle.net"-Button in the main menu, the game instantly quits without any warning- or error-message. The OS im using is macOs High Sierra Version 10.13.2 and my WC3 /WC3 TFT Client is on version 1.28.5.7680. Are these Problems known and are there any hot fixes or workarounds? kind regards, ChrisGreenChris3 4d
4d Stuck at Initializing For a while now every time I've opened the battle net app it's tried to install a patch or some update for wow. For the last few weeks this patch gets stuck at initializing and will stay there forever unless I find a way to break its cycle, only somewhat reliable way so far seems to be scanning and repairing the game. This initializing thing happens every time the app is first opened and every time a game is closed, it has wasted a tremendous amount of time. I've tried to use what advice I could find in the forums, uninstalled the app, the game, deleted game files, deleted battle net files, gone through internet settings. Unfortunately nothing has solved this issue.Louros0 4d
4d Can't Connect Discord to Battle.net Account Title says it all. I don't even see the Battle.net button option to link the two accounts together in the Discord 'connections' section. This is for both the browser and desktop app version of Discord on my Mac.Fredster0 4d
5d Soemone TIME MACHINE please!? Need old Battle.net app Can someone please send me the file of the entire Battle.net app before the update of the 8 of January, if you still have it? After the update, the new app does not work on OS X 10.9. So basically I am finished. Can't play any game. All I need is the old file : - I will open the old version - launch my game quickly before it updates - force quit Battle.net before it uploads and install the update - delete the cache and the partially downloaded update from the file repertories - peacefully play my game that has launched. And this way I will be able to keep using the old Battle.net app without it ever updating to a non-working silly version. Someone has the old file in time machine please??Drastezar3 5d
5d Classic Game: Frozen Throne Change Language Classic Game: Frozen Throne Forever in Korean, how the fact this happen ? I'm in America, battle.net is America, Downloading a US game client, installing with ENGLISH, POOOF, in-game Korean language. 1. How to change it's language when I don't read Korean, and every button was clicked by me and was still in Korean 2. Is this a bug of Battle.netKirisaki4 5d
5d Playtime Reports do not work Hi, My parents expressed interest in receiving a playtime report, so they turned on the setting in parental controls. This was about 2 weeks ago (more than a full week) and no playtime report was received. They did receive a conformation email, and checked all the settings regarding the reports, and nothing seems to be wrong.CantEscape0 5d
6d Warcraft 3 install stuck @ "Updating Warcraft 3" 69% I purchased WC3 today, downloaded the game client, and opened "Warcraft 3 Launcher". I was away from my computer for some time, and returned to find it stuck at 65%. After restarting the launcher a couple of times, the install progressed to 69%, but its been stuck there for several hours after several restarts. Please help!GwatMagnus5 6d
6d When pasting with Cmd-V in a Social chat, it pastes twice. When using the Battle.net client in a Social chat window, conversing with another user, if you paste using Cmd-V, it pastes from the clipboard twice, as opposed to right clicking [context menu] and selecting 'Paste'. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the polling delay for keydown events, but it appears to be a bug with the macOS client at the least, as I can't seem to reproduce the problem with the Windows client.amharris0 6d
Jan 13 No puedo instalar Diablo 2 en macOS Sierra Debido a los errores que me tiraba la app al intentar ejecutarla intenté instalar nuevamente en partición APFS y el instalador deja de responder después de aceptar los términos y condiciones de Blizzard, necesito ayuda porque quiero volver a jugar con mis amigos :cDUBFIRE1 Jan 13
Jan 12 Blizzard Desktop App won't get past "Loading Account Information." Blizzard Desktop App won't get past "Loading account information. I can go to the Social, Shop, and News tabs without a loading problem. I'm running 10.11.6 on my Macbook Pro, so I know the 10.9 isn't the problem. This has just recently happened, within the past 3 days, around the time of the Overwatch League update. Please fix this issue.CrankyMonkie0 Jan 12
Jan 8 Guide to Install d2 on high Sierra with some workaround ( no porting/crossover) !!How to get it running on high Sierra APFS!! He Guys, After some troubleshooting I now am able to play it on 10.13.2 APFS+ FileVault +. As suggested you should copy it from a install from OSX Sierra. But How? You will need the following: 2 external drives formatted HFS ( both at least 30gb), the OSX Sierra installer, and some time. - The Sierra installer can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208202 - After the download create a boot instal from the file, as explained here: https://www.macworld.com/article/3092900/macs/how-to-create-a-bootable-macos-sierra-installer-drive.html Boot from the drive with the install, run it and install on the OTHER external drive you connected ( mine won't install on the same drive as install app image). This will take some time, but it did run Sierra from my USB drive. I downloaded the installer for d2, and could install the game in the applications folder. Run the game, instal the update from battelenet and exit Power down disconnect both drives, restart and hold option key in order to boot from your normal drive . Insert the external drive were you installed d2, and copy the folder from applications on that drive. I am able to play d2 on high Sierra AFPS+ OS Good luck :-)JWJWrad0 Jan 8
Jan 8 Stuck at "Cleaning up" Hello everyone, I've been stuck at "Cleaning up" for three days now (Battle.net Launcher, World of Warcraft Launcher and Heartstone Launcher). Can't restart my computer or anything. Does anyone know what to do? ***Fixed it**** Shut down Agent and launchers.Kjozw12 Jan 8
Jan 8 Problem Downloading Games Am I the only one having problem with downloading games right now? I have started downloading Starcraft2 yesterday, it keeps stops at certain point. 5.2 Mb/s is still showing up, but the whole data I downloaded never goes down. I tried to pause and resume the download, it stuck at (waiting...) forever. I restarted system entirely, I quit the Agent and tried to download it again, it keeps asking me my admin passwords. Anyone has any idea I could fix this?Darklord0 Jan 8
Jan 4 Apple AirPods on Battle.net Im trying to use my new Apple AirPods for voice chat in the battle.net app and it doesn't work. I can listen to the music from the game perfectly fine but my mic won't move from my iMac's built-in microphone to my AirPods microphone. Has anyone figured this out? Battle.net app is using system default audio system, my system preferences says my default audio system is my AirPods so I don't understand whats wrong.Dutch17 Jan 4
Jan 2 Warcraft 3 TFT Battle.net problems When i launch Warcraft 3 on my mac, macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 and click on "Battle.net" to play online with my friends it won't connect regardless on what server i try to connect to and i try to click cancel the entire game just freeze and i have to force quit it. I've tried to reinstall the games but it didn't seem to help, is there a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance TasteMyCakeTasteMyCake0 Jan 2
Jan 2 OSX Yosemite can't install battle.net I'm running OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 and I can't reinstall the battle.net app After an update Battle.net crashed and would not open again. When I deleted it and tried to reinstall it it would go into Battle.net set up and the duplicate the set up app causing it to say "another version is already running and cannot be installed." Help.Destro2 Jan 2
Jan 2 Diablo 2 - mouse can't access bottom of screen Game screen looks correct, however mouse can't be moved to bottom (about 20%) of the screen. This is on my Macbook pro. Which means I can't start a game, select character, OK on menus... I've figured a strange work around, select character and start a game by using keyboard shortcuts (mouse won't go low enough to OK). Hit Escape and select video options -> change resolution, change it back if you want -> now mouse can be moved everywhere properly.Midnight0 Jan 2
Dec 31 Loading Account Information Loading Account Information: My Blizzard Client continues to display this message. It never loads the account information. I've tried restarting the computer. Restarting the Blizzard client causes it to not respond. Force quitting and reopening Battle.net results in the Loading Account Information again. This problem occurred while trying to update the latest patch.DreamKAYAK1 Dec 31
Dec 30 Just a reminder that the Battle.net app Admin Password Request glitch has been going on for 2 weeks It has been 2 weeks since the Battle.net app (which is a !@#$ move by Blizzard to promote their other games) has been asking Mac users for their admin password. No word from blizzard on fixing it. They value exploitation of consumers over making their programs work correctly. This is f***ing b***sh**rhOrains1 Dec 30
Dec 30 Solution for "Diablo 2 encountered a serious problem" I found a solution (for the cases that installed it on another mac and just sent the folder) when you receive the "Diablo 2 encountered a serious problem" If right click on the diablo 2 app and click "view package content" navigate to /Contents/MacOS/Diablo II Right click and open the Diablo II exec file located there with terminal(app) (located inside utilities inside applications/) If you still encounter a error (after launching diablo 2 through terminal) that causes the diablo II application to just jump in the 'dock', kill the process from terminal by clicking ctrl+c until the terminal closes and run the same Diablo II exec file again in terminal (repeat until you get the game to load). The problem with diablo 2 requiring multiple attempts to launch is also present in previous MAC OS versions.Max1 Dec 30
Dec 29 Battle.net on MacOS won't open link to websites if Safari is not default browser If I use Google Chrome as my default browser, and click on a website inside of Battle.net I just get a new tab page, rather than the website it is supposed to redirect to. If Safari is my default browser this works just fine.Jodaco0 Dec 29
Dec 28 Starcraft remastered sets dock to autohide Every time I launch the game it sets the dock to automatically hide. When I am doing playing I have to go into System Preferences, and turn on auto hide dock, then turn it off again, it fixes the problem. Not a MAJOR issue, just an annoyance Running High Sierra on a 2017 Macbook Pro with Intel Iris 640 graphics Edit: This only seems to happen when playing in Fullscreen Windowed mode, it goes away with Fullscreen mode. Submitted a Bug Report in the Bug Report forumJodaco0 Dec 28
Dec 26 Diablo 2 not working on MacOS 10.13.2 We cant install Diablo 2. It freezes when click on install. When are you gonna fix this?NicolaTesla4 Dec 26
Dec 26 Diablo II installer won't launch Hey all, I'm running a Macbook Pro using OS 10.9.5, and the installer won't open. It downloads fine, extracts fine, then when I open it it sits for a second, then crashes with no error. The same thing happened when I tried to launch the Battle.net installer a while ago, so I just used my Starcraft II CD. Anybody encounter this? Any ideas on what I could try?BADHORSE14 Dec 26
Dec 24 Battle.net Setup not installing on Mac Unable to run Battle.net setup on a mac. I was able to play HotS last night without any issues, then this morning when I went to launch bnet, it loaded up, but then when I launched HotS I got the version mismatch error. I checked the version, and it seemed to match the latest patch number. I then removed Battle.net from my computer and downloaded the Setup app again to reinstall it. Now it seems to just be stuck at the "Starting Battle.net..." stage of the Setup app, and my dock shows two instances of Battle.net-Setup running, with one of them not responding. I am on the latest OS with the most recent security updates.hex3378 Dec 24
Dec 24 Blizzard Battle.net installation won't pass 9% on my mac Just tried to play Starcraft and couldn't open battlement (mac prompted a message saying it should be moved to the trash). When I download the battlement app, it won't pass 9%. I have updated OS, no antivirus, no firewall, no VPN Help!Lander0 Dec 24
Dec 23 Diablo II Download - Mac What program do you recommend to download Diablo II with if using a Mac?? I can click the "Mac" icon within my Battle.net account, but I need a specific program to run it with. ThanksXoO2 Dec 23
Dec 23 Agent asks for my password repeatedly? Why does Agent need authentication a dozen times every time it wants to do an update? It's ridiculous! Surely it should be able to cache the updates it needs, get authentication once, and then do them all at once.Zulan16 Dec 23
Dec 22 Error when opening Battle.net Application (DLL not found) Error when opening Battle.net Application as user without admin permissions (account of the son). An error message box with title "DIe Blizzard Battle.net App kann nicht gestartet werden" and Message "Eine benötigte DLL konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte laden Sie die Blizzard Battle.net App noch einmal herunter und installier Sie sie neu.". When i start the Battle.net App with my account (i have admin priv.) everything works fine. How can this be fixed? I don't like to give my son admin priv.Stefan2 Dec 22
Dec 22 Battle.net discards game location if not found Problem: Battle.net starts up. It has successfully stored each game's location from the last time it was run. For each game, Battle.net polls that location, and finds the game is not present / location inoperative. (In actuality, the location is on an external drive which has been forgotten to be inserted, that bit attended to immediately by the user. Or not.) SOLUTION A: Permanently obliterate all record of the game location. Prod the user through a cold Internet install. Provide an alternative in which the user can manually navigate to the game location. EVERY SINGLE TIME. FOR EACH GAME. SOLUTION B: Do not wipe the record of the inoperative game location. Check again when a user switches to that game's page. If still not found, offer "cold install", "manually navigate" and also signal "Not Found at (previous_location) [Check again please]" in the fine print to the right (near "navigate"). I am experiencing Solution A behavior, and not liking it. I am recommending solution B.Harper0 Dec 22
Dec 22 Blizzard App refusing to update or install Blizzard App refusing to update or install after following technical instructions listed on this site. This started shortly after the small patch following the destiny 2 announcement a couple weeks ago. I followed the instructions listed as far as deleting files, stopping processes and even deleting the battle.net folder (which can't be done because "agent" is running in the background, even though i've disabled every agent file and restarted multiple times). As of last night the app will not even install. The plus is that with the app uninstalled i can now actually open blizzard games from my applications folder where i couldn't before (strange). What's going on? This is going to cause a major issue with the patch that's guaranteed to come in Tuesday after this past week's content patch. Without the app i can't update wow. Here is a link to the thread i commented in last night with the exact error code. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20756905611?page=1Stik33 Dec 22
Dec 22 Touch Bar Issue? When my Mac was upgraded to High Sierra(10.13.2) a few days ago, the touch bar cannot be set to display function keys (f1-f12) when running the Warcraft3, even though I have already added the "Warcraft III.app" to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Function Keys. Does everyone have the same issue or just me?HXGame2 Dec 22
Dec 21 Battle.net app on MacBook has issues opening games So as of yesterday (Dec. 13, 2017), I have been having a series of problems with the Battle.net app. Upon opening the app, I noticed that it was opening and loading a bit slower, but thought nothing of it. But then, when I tried to open WoW (which had caused no issues on Dec. 12 after the maintenance reset), the WoW app icon just kept bouncing… after a number of minutes I checked and the app was not responding, requiring a force quit. When I tried Starcraft II, a somewhat different yet very similar issue occurred, making it impossible to open that application as well. I have already made sure that my MacBook is running the latest OS, and I even reinstalled the Battle.net app. I assume it does not have to do with WoW in particular, as the problem is affecting Starcraft II as well. I also know that it is not an account issue, as I was able to log onto HotS on my PC desktop. Please advise!Hawkeye2 Dec 21
Dec 19 Ptr not working I have no idea why my ptr wont work because it says theres an error when launching a programDrCola1212 Dec 19
Dec 15 DiabloII Installer freezes Hello, I am trying to install D2 and D2LOD and when i click install diablo II, it appears the agreement license, i scroll down and click agree and ... the installer freezes. what should i do ?REVOK8 Dec 15