Mac Technical Support

Apr 26 Battle.net keeps requesting admin password In the past couple days, the battle.net launcher has started to ask for my admin username/password every couple hours while sitting in the background. For security and best practice, I've never run as an admin user on the account I normally use. This is new behavior. Battle.net.app version 1.9.3.9670JustPoet111 Apr 26
Jan 5 OS X 10.9 Support With our coming Battle.net Desktop App update on January 8th, OS X 10.9 will be leaving our supported macOS versions. We do support the most recent operating systems, but we recommend updating your operating system for system security and game performance. If you’re currently running OS X 10.9, please refer to our updating your Operating System article.Dylon Kempkes0 Jan 5
Jul 1 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
Jul 11, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Mac Support Welcome to the Battle.net desktop app Mac Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Battle.net desktop app while using a Macintosh computer. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jul 11, 2013
2d Battle.net Launcher Crashes when Attempting to Launch on MacOS 10.13.4 The Battle.net launcher will no longer launch as of MacOS 10.13. Doing a search, it seems like it might have something to do with Apple forcing a file system change from Extended Journal to APFS. I've completely deleted the app and its support folders and tried to reinstall the launcher several times to no avail. This is getting ridiculous that this issue has persisted so long, as I can't play the games I've purchased. One of the error codes I've received is `FAA9D967-FB89-4A0F-BC06-C720B76FAC6E` Please help.PrimeNumbers2 2d
2d Battle.net App crashes on startup (OS 10.13 high sierra) Basically Title. I have tried every solution blizzard lists, uninstalled and re-installed the desktop app twice, restarted several times. It was working fine yesterday, now today it just crashes every time I startup. One of my many error codes: 57AE824E-D745-4685-AD48-267AB8A6CBEElukemu1008 2d
3d battle.net Agent Sometimes when I quit WoW, the battle.net background Agent process is running at 100% CPU time.Beaubourg7 3d
3d Cannot install Battle.net MacOS 10.13.4 Hello, I have been trying to install Battle.net the last 2 days but the installer always stuck at the beginning. I remove it, remove Battle.net folders/cache/files, shutdown my computer, clear my cache, reset my DNS, remove proxy, firewall and fireVault... I have following all the process mentioned in the different topics that I found in the forum but nothing works... I'm using WIFI connection, however when I play Warcraft II, I have no problem. Here the error I always got into my log files: W 2018-05-24 09:36:26.463599 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} WRN: HTTP: connection timeout for '185.60.112.106:1119' E 2018-05-24 09:36:26.463701 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} ERR: HTTP: connection failed for host 185.60.112.106:1119: NET_CANCELED W 2018-05-24 09:36:28.470615 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} WRN: HTTP: connection timeout for '185.60.112.106:1119' E 2018-05-24 09:36:28.470734 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} ERR: HTTP: connection failed for host 185.60.112.106:1119: NET_CANCELED ============== Please help me!!sabK0 3d
4d Blizzard App refusing to update or install Blizzard App refusing to update or install after following technical instructions listed on this site. This started shortly after the small patch following the destiny 2 announcement a couple weeks ago. I followed the instructions listed as far as deleting files, stopping processes and even deleting the battle.net folder (which can't be done because "agent" is running in the background, even though i've disabled every agent file and restarted multiple times). As of last night the app will not even install. The plus is that with the app uninstalled i can now actually open blizzard games from my applications folder where i couldn't before (strange). What's going on? This is going to cause a major issue with the patch that's guaranteed to come in Tuesday after this past week's content patch. Without the app i can't update wow. Here is a link to the thread i commented in last night with the exact error code. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20756905611?page=1Stik39 4d
4d Battle.net launcher won't open no message [SOLVED] So my battle.net launcher does not want to open, it just pops up on the taskbar and disappears right away. Tried updating my operating software but to no avail, getting real pissed atm. Since as far as I can find nobody has had this problem before. I also don't get any messages at all, it just pops up and vanishes right away.Hantapanda6 4d
6d Diablo II won't install on MacOS 10.13 Hi there, I guess answer might be "Use it on Sierra and not High Sierra", but HS will be out next week, so I ask: is installer working for anyone here on MacOS ? I can just see Licence agreement, I agree and thats it - nothing more happened after this. When run from Terminal, it says D2-1.14b-Installer-enGB/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Installer --help/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist' /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist' any advice please? Thank you MartyZmartyz368 6d
6d Can not access to Starcraft 2 after update. i CAn not access to starcraft 2 after update to 3.9.0 patch. the errors screen pop-up always, and I'm using Mac OSX 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion). Pls tell me the solutions of this. Thanksanhducduong4 6d
May 19 MACos High Sierra 10.13.4 can not connect battle.net when i m trying to play warcraft 3. MACos High Sierra 10.13.4 can not connect battle.net when i m trying to play warcraft 3.it was ok before.LittlePants0 May 19
May 19 WC3 Crash on Macbook Air Hi, I've a problem with Warcraft 3. I'm playing on a Macbook Air. When I play on battlenet, I can play for like 5min, and after it, the game closes, and a message appears: "uknown error" + DA74EBC5-06D1-457E-97B5-81EC7A80375B Pls help me, just bought WC, one week ago, and can't really play online :(cicik114 May 19
May 19 Warcraft 3 Problems with Mac OSX 10.13.2 Hi, from time to time i used to enjoy some rounds of WC3 and WC3 TFT on my MacBook and was around march of this year where is was pretty happy with the game, supporting the native mac OS resolutions. Yesterday is started the Battlenet within WC3 TFT and was forces to install an Update. After the update was finished the migration of the profile data wouldn't work. After skipping this i mentioned the resolutions wasn't the native mac resolution and these wouldn't be able to choose anymore. As this wasn't sad enough every time i hit the "Battle.net"-Button in the main menu, the game instantly quits without any warning- or error-message. The OS im using is macOs High Sierra Version 10.13.2 and my WC3 /WC3 TFT Client is on version 1.28.5.7680. Are these Problems known and are there any hot fixes or workarounds? kind regards, ChrisGreenChris6 May 19
May 13 Where is Druid and Assassin? How can i install Diablo 2 LOD Expention version on my mac, yesterdat i bought the game here, I have installed and done manual patching ver1.14d but my game is not expention version. there is no assasin and druid in the game. Can you please help me?Marvin0 May 13
May 13 Unable to install Diablo II Lord of Destruction expansion pack I bought a digital download for Diablo II for my MacBook air and it has worked fine. However, I just recently digitally bought the expansion pack, Diablo II Lord of Destruction and when I try to install it, it tells me to "Please install Diablo II before installing Lord of destruction" and then gives me a link to buy Diablo II. How do I install the expansion pack? Thank you for your timeJohn3 May 13
May 8 Loss of cards?! Stopped playing hearthstone maybe a year or so ago. played it religiously on my Windows PC everyday for over a year. Reinstalled it on my MAC today and for some reason my account has been completely reset to the tutorial stage. Not sure if i've missed some kind of reset on accounts and i just don't know about it or whats going on if anyone can give me a hand. Its just annoying because i've invested roughly £100-£200 into this account in the past. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!Jackwb19991 May 8
May 2 Warcraft 3 Quit Unexpectedly I just bought/installed Warcraft 3 I tried updating it.. Can anyone helpAdondres2 May 2
May 1 Battle.net app won't launch - OSX Sierra 10.12.6 Hello, I have an issue when launching Battle.net app. The app just close directly after opening with no error message. I tried to clean the cache but the app wan't open. And i have no idea why because no error message It i check in "activity monitoring" i see the task is created and close just after. Can anyone help me please ? ThanksNakilu25 May 1
Apr 29 Cant Find Diablo 2 Download link I found the diablo 2 LOD download just fine but i can't download LOD until i first instal regular Diablo 2, look at my account history, I've had this game basically since release... also your records don't show the copy to my ORIGINAL Diablo 2 key, but my LOD key is registered? Please help me unlock this as it is one of my favorite games ever. I would very much like to play diablo 2 / D2 LOD againIfrit22 Apr 29
Apr 28 launcher crashing on 90% of startup, sluggish if running For the past months (not exactly sure since when, I think even last year), battle.net app on macOS has been really unstable for me. It keeps crashing, even directly on startup, or is reacting really slowly, if it starts. This means, multiple minutes of startup time, half a minute to open a menu or close settings, … Video showing response time: https://youtu.be/-zjFhyUWmBA (Clicked menu, then game settings, then one item in tab view, and closed: 80 seconds) Crash reports from current live: D5E4A8BB-B98F-443F-8A21-A0AF0F88C04A 84A1CCDC-38ED-4610-8E77-C246CD51EAA7 Crash reports from current beta: 8B6B1C7F-A69C-44B4-98E9-45CB833D254B 2D0852CE-C55C-414F-9CA9-36CB03E28C77 51005A5E-4AC9-4BB1-ABBD-7E961DDABE8E A5330D33-791F-4C6B-884E-03F822F8FFC2 System configuration: Always pretty much on latest, currently on 10.13.1 (17B1003). iMac 27", late 2012. No system-installed Qt. No messages in Console. Happens on both, stock GPU drivers, or NVIDIA web drivers.schlumpf4 Apr 28
Apr 28 Classic Game: Frozen Throne Change Language Classic Game: Frozen Throne Forever in Korean, how the fact this happen ? I'm in America, battle.net is America, Downloading a US game client, installing with ENGLISH, POOOF, in-game Korean language. 1. How to change it's language when I don't read Korean, and every button was clicked by me and was still in Korean 2. Is this a bug of Battle.netKirisaki8 Apr 28
Apr 26 Apple AirPods on Battle.net Im trying to use my new Apple AirPods for voice chat in the battle.net app and it doesn't work. I can listen to the music from the game perfectly fine but my mic won't move from my iMac's built-in microphone to my AirPods microphone. Has anyone figured this out? Battle.net app is using system default audio system, my system preferences says my default audio system is my AirPods so I don't understand whats wrong.Dutch25 Apr 26
Apr 23 When pasting with Cmd-V in a Social chat, it pastes twice. When using the Battle.net client in a Social chat window, conversing with another user, if you paste using Cmd-V, it pastes from the clipboard twice, as opposed to right clicking [context menu] and selecting 'Paste'. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the polling delay for keydown events, but it appears to be a bug with the macOS client at the least, as I can't seem to reproduce the problem with the Windows client.amharris1 Apr 23
Apr 21 MAC OS X - 'Waiting on another installation or update.' Nothing I have tried will fix this issue. I cannot even begin to install World of Warcraft, as it sticks to the 'Waiting on another installation or update' message. Every now and then it swaps from that message to "Fetching encoding table", before immediately reverting back to the 'Waiting...' message again. I have terminated the 'Agent' process and tried rebooting (both client and computer), and I've deleted the "/User/Shared/Battle.net" file, as well as the "/User/Shared/Blizzard" file. I have even deleted "Battle.net" from my Applications folder, and completely re-installed from scratch. Nothing has fixed my error. "Pause all updates" does not work, either. Any help would be very welcome - I'm tearing my hair out! :(Pendragon4 Apr 21
Apr 21 battle.net client stuck at "updating blizzard agent" mac App was stuck updating itself at 0%. Uninstalled and now it is stuck "updating blizzard agent" at about 67% for hours now. On a Mac running High SierraGadnuk4 Apr 21
Apr 17 Warcraft 3 Widescreen Hi. I have just download Warcraft 3 + TFT again from battle.net. But the game won't run i widescreen. Is there A fik for it? Normally I could change it before in the video settings. But I have no more that power.Askinas0 Apr 17
Apr 17 Warcraft 3 install stuck @ "Updating Warcraft 3" 69% I purchased WC3 today, downloaded the game client, and opened "Warcraft 3 Launcher". I was away from my computer for some time, and returned to find it stuck at 65%. After restarting the launcher a couple of times, the install progressed to 69%, but its been stuck there for several hours after several restarts. Please help!GwatMagnus12 Apr 17
Apr 16 Download speeds erratic, often steadily dropping to 0 b/s For more than a week now, I've been unable to download the Starcraft 2 Starter Edition. Whenever I try to, the download speed will peak then steadily drop to zero b/s and stay there unless I constantly pause and un-pause the download. I had a similar problem with today's WoW patch, but the download was so small, that I only had to pause/unpause it once before it finished. I have a stable internet connection, with a fairly predictable speed of 1 to 3 Mb/s, and this is a problem I have only had on the Battlenet app, and only recently. I've enabled peer-to-peer, I've removed any bandwidth restrictions from within the app. I can't think of what is causing this and what to do about it.LEVTHERED10 Apr 16
Apr 15 Searching in Japanese Im using Japanese, and I cant use the search on the collection. Even if I type the Japanese, it will disappear after I press enter.sotired1 Apr 15
Apr 15 macOS phasing out 32-bit support Apple announced a while ago that they will be phasing out support for 32-bit apps on macOS. I know that the launcher and a few of the games (especially classic games) still run 32-bit. Any news if these have plans for an upgrade before 10.14 lands? Source: https://www.macrumors.com/2018/01/24/macos-high-sierra-32-bit-app-warning/Invisabit0 Apr 15
Apr 7 Unable to install battlement client Whenever I try to install the battle.net client on my MacBook Pro (running High Sierra) the client installs then gets stuck on the screen about detecting what region I'm in, and that screen won't close unless I force quit. Can anyone help?MajorMartini0 Apr 7
Apr 4 Whoops! Looks like something broke. Every time zI launch the Blizzard Battle.net login console, I get an error that says: "Whoops! Looks like something broke. We'll try to fix it, so please try again later. OK More help BLZBNTAGT000008FC (which leads to a "page not found" on the blizzard site) macOS 10.13.4 (High Sierra)Sandman1 Apr 4
Apr 4 Diablo II CAN install and play on OS 10.13.4 I just upgraded my system from 10.13.3 to 10.13.4, a small upgrade released several days ago. Now Diablo II can be installed and played, as least on my Mac. Hope it works for other people too.mooninnap0 Apr 4
Apr 1 Touch Bar Issue? When my Mac was upgraded to High Sierra(10.13.2) a few days ago, the touch bar cannot be set to display function keys (f1-f12) when running the Warcraft3, even though I have already added the "Warcraft III.app" to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Function Keys. Does everyone have the same issue or just me?HXGame3 Apr 1
Apr 1 Blizzard finally fixed diablo 2. we can Finally install the game!! April fool!! haha, they didn't. even after a year..Tenente0 Apr 1
Mar 27 Unread messages annoyance I am sure that you know what I am referring to. Whenever I start the Blizzard App on my PC, I get a "pling" and a notification that I have unread chat messages. But I don't have unread chat messages. I received these messages in-game and I read them as I received them. When I google "Blizzard App unread messages" there are posts on various forums from almost a year ago with the same issue. Here are a few: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759188798 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759246836 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17616541873 https://www.reddit.com/r/Blizzard/comments/7xjsdb/you_have_an_unread_chat_message/ So, Blizzard, with all due respect: I know that your developers probably have a back-log of a gazillion things on their to-do lists, but please please please...fix this issue :-) Cheers from HargirHargir0 Mar 27
Mar 26 Blizzard "ftp" Links to 1.16.1 Update for OS X. OK - In the main StarCraft Forum, (both in the General and Tech Support areas), for MONTHS, several Mac Users expressed interest in installing SC/BW from their Original Discs and getting the 1.16.1 Update. FINALLY, I found the old Post by Negafox with the "ftp" Link to the MacOS X 1.16.1 Update File: http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/broodwar/patches/Mac/Brood_War_v1161_OSX.zip http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/starcraft/patches/Mac/StarCraft_v1161_OSX.zip Anyone that's still interested in this, here it is! :-) If you are installing both SC & BW from Original Discs, all you need is the BW-1.16.1 Update. If you are just installing SC from Disc, then use the SC-1.16.1 Link. Good luck and have fun playing the Original SC/BW Game on 1.16.1. TLTimeLord040 Mar 26
Mar 25 WoW needs to download updates every time the Battle.net Launcher is opened! Every time I start the game through the launcher, it goes through the initialising... process. Sometimes I need to wait 10-15 mins for the game. If I delete the Shared\Battle.net folders, then it initializes almost instantly. I'm thinking there is a bug in the Battle.net client that corrupts the mfl / cache. Does anyone have any other information on this issue?jvaliente262 Mar 25
Mar 25 B.Net Update stuck at 0% (Solved) As the title says I can't update the games like Hearthstone or HOTS since they are waiting for the B.Net update to be completed first... The problem is that the update stays stuck at 0% whatever I try to do about it. Currently using Sierra 10.12.5. Thanks for your help!Jarlaxle2 Mar 25
Mar 24 OS X 10.9 "not supported" or... "blocked" ? I heard Mac OS X 10.9 is not supported anymore. On my iPhone, when I download an app that requires the latest iOS, I see e message like <<You are attempting to download a version of the app that requires a more recent version of iOS. Would you like to download a previous version of the app instead?>> Do you get my point? Why did you force us, users of Mac OS X 10.9, to update to a version that does not work anymore? Why did you break our files? Couldn't you just give us the option? "OS X 10.9 Not Supported Anymore" means the developers will no longer resolve issues on OS X 10.9. It does not mean that they will WILLINGLY create ones! You are willingly, purposefully creating issues, blocking us, the moment you force us to update. Just before I updated my Battle.net the day I updated it, my "out-dated" Battle.net version was working perfectly. I could see videos, and most importantly I could launch my games. It was working perfectly fine even though it was by definition an out-dated version (since the update was already out, and I was downloading it) In other words.. ..the previous version is working perfectly fine. It's working. Why not allow users of Mac OS X 10.9 to keep using that version (which is working) and be able to play Blizzard games? Let me help you, here is the message you cold give to Mac OS X 10.9 : <<You are currently using an out-dated version of the Battle.net App. This version is not supported, its security may not be up to date and you are using it at your own risk. To update to the latest supported version please upgrade your OS to OS X 10.10 or later.>> Easy.Drastezar14 Mar 24
Mar 23 mac os installer https://eu.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=classic download the installer of the English version at drive.google.com, pleasescazy2 Mar 23
Mar 21 WOW Download I'm trying to install WOW om my mac but it says insufficient disk space i have enough space. How to fix?BlueGaming1 Mar 21
Mar 19 Battle.net Application Broken This started out as a problem that has been mentioned on this thread previously: the battle.net application kept prompting for the admin password. I attempted some work arounds found on the forums, but none worked. In fact, the situation worsened as several applications tied with the launcher (such as Starcraft and Diablo 2) replaced their usual "Play" button with "Install" as if the launcher did not even recognize the application on my computer. I attempted to contact support directly and every means of contacting them has returned an error message. In an attempt to start afresh, I uninstalled the Battle.net application using the steps provided on the Blizzard site to do so for Macs. I then downloaded the installer and it freezes on 70% and will not download the application. I am beyond frustrated with this, not just because of the issue, but because I have been unable to get any kind of support other than "check our FAQs." I need someone to reach out to me regarding this. If I am unable to resolve this soon I will have to cancel my subscription as there isn't much point paying money for a service I am not receiving.Bledfire1 Mar 19
Mar 16 [Battle.Net] App. Starting Up.. (Stuck). I was playing Diablo 3 earlier when my game crashed. Now the Battle.Net app won't load fully to the launcher. It's stuck on the "Starting Battle.net..." dialog for a long time now. Even when I tried to quit the program, it gets stuck on "Cleaning up..." I've tried redownloading the setup.app of the Battle.net but still the same issue. I've tried the following two methods already: Resetting permissions: (and through the Get Info > Share & Permissions) 1.) Open Terminal, located in /Applications/Utilities. 2.) Type or copy and paste the following command for Battle.net: chmod 0754 ~/Library/Application\ Support/Battle.net 3.) Hit Return. Deleting Cache & Log/Files: 1.) Using Finder, click Macintosh HD. 2.) Navigate to the /Users/Shared directory. 3.) Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard folders. 4.) Relaunch the game. The last thing I want to do is re-install the whole game to discover the same issue again (if I ever get past the "Starting Up..." issue). I was running OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks if that helps! (Now updated to 10.9.4 thinking it would have fixed something.) Thanks! [Edit] I've tried repairing disk permissions as well! And it did not work. :(Kayimi4 Mar 16
Mar 15 BLZBNTAGT000008FC I get that every time I launched Battlenet app the last few weeks. Clicked on 'OK" to dismiss it and everything works fine. Any idea what the code might mean?Graywacke11 Mar 15
Mar 15 Guide to Install d2 on high Sierra with some workaround ( no porting/crossover) !!How to get it running on high Sierra APFS!! He Guys, After some troubleshooting I now am able to play it on 10.13.2 APFS+ FileVault +. As suggested you should copy it from a install from OSX Sierra. But How? You will need the following: 2 external drives formatted HFS ( both at least 30gb), the OSX Sierra installer, and some time. - The Sierra installer can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208202 - After the download create a boot instal from the file, as explained here: https://www.macworld.com/article/3092900/macs/how-to-create-a-bootable-macos-sierra-installer-drive.html Boot from the drive with the install, run it and install on the OTHER external drive you connected ( mine won't install on the same drive as install app image). This will take some time, but it did run Sierra from my USB drive. I downloaded the installer for d2, and could install the game in the applications folder. Run the game, instal the update from battelenet and exit Power down disconnect both drives, restart and hold option key in order to boot from your normal drive . Insert the external drive were you installed d2, and copy the folder from applications on that drive. I am able to play d2 on high Sierra AFPS+ OS Good luck :-)JWJWrad4 Mar 15
Mar 15 Initial install fails BLZBNTBTS0000005D I am trying to install the BNet launcher in 10.8.5, and keep encountering the same 'We're having trouble...' screen with the error code in the title. I have tried restarting, deleting the installed files, and re-downloading the installer. There are no BNet or Agent activities running on my computer.DeadlyPants2 Mar 15