Mac Technical Support

Feb 17 Battle.net keeps requesting admin password In the past couple days, the battle.net launcher has started to ask for my admin username/password every couple hours while sitting in the background. For security and best practice, I've never run as an admin user on the account I normally use. This is new behavior. Battle.net.app version 1.9.3.9670JustPoet113 Feb 17
Jan 5, 2018 OS X 10.9 Support With our coming Battle.net Desktop App update on January 8th, OS X 10.9 will be leaving our supported macOS versions. We do support the most recent operating systems, but we recommend updating your operating system for system security and game performance. If you’re currently running OS X 10.9, please refer to our updating your Operating System article.Dylon Kempkes0 Jan 5, 2018
Jul 1, 2017 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1, 2017
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
Jul 11, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Mac Support Welcome to the Battle.net desktop app Mac Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Battle.net desktop app while using a Macintosh computer. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jul 11, 2013
5h Can't open WC3 installer on MacOS 10.14.5 Hi, I downloaded the installers on my Macbook Pro running on MacOS 10.14.5, but when I try to open the setup I get the follow message 'The program Warcraft III Launcher can't be opened'. I get this with every 'Classic' game installer. Is there any way I can get this working?RiddlAG1 5h
8h 1.23.00 patch problem with iMac Hardware: Late 2013 iMac Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Video: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB OS: 10.13.6 (17G7024) ASUS VE247 second monitor plugged into Thunderbolt port via HDMI adapter Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 in both monitors StarCraft version: 1.23.00.6342 Problem: Large map shows up normally and then goes black in all scenarios, even for areas that should be visible. The small map shows up normally. The cheat code "Black Sheep Wall" has no effect in changing this. Changing the game to standard definition (F5) shows all visible game units. This problem occurs in both 32- and 64-bit versions. Game is being played on the built-in monitor, although the bug is also present when being played on the external monitor.mendax7 8h
3d [Mac] I can't download the Battle.net app. I tried downloading Battle.net-Setup.zip from multiple browsers, but the download always fails after downloading about 1.35MB This is the link my browser is using to download: https://us.battle.net/download/getInstaller?os=mac&installer=Battle.net-Setup.zip&id=647457648.1562960518 (Extra data just in case: I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.4, I tried downloading it from Chrome 75, Safari 12.1 and Firefox 67 from the Download button in https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/apps/battle.net/desktop; I also tried `brew cask install battle-net`, which attempted to download it from https://us.battle.net/download/getInstaller?os=mac&installer=Battle.net-Setup.zip and threw `curl: (56) LibreSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 54`)NiñoScript2 3d
4d Battlenet app updates stuck at 0% Every time there is an update to the battlenet app, it starts to download and gets stuck at permanently 0% But monitoring the network traffic shows that no actual downloading is being achieved. It is nearly always necessary to just quit the app and then download the full version of the app from battlenet and install as a new install.regulator0 4d
4d Battle.net client download fails I am unable to download the Battle.net Desktop App for my mac from the Blizzard site (https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/apps/battle.net/desktop). The download fails with "connection reset" after about 1.7MB. I have tried on two different computers and on both my home internet and mobile data with identical results. I eventually found a link to a very old version here: http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/bna-installers/322d5bb9ae0318de3d4cde7641c96425/beta.3/Battle.net-Beta-Setup-enUS.zip . I was able to update from there and have the client working properly now.Ededed6 4d
5d Warcraft 3 - Mac - 1.31 problem Hello, i am having the same issue as most Mac users since 1.31 patch!! I can't play warcraft 3 anymore unless i type the following command in a terminal: exec /Applications/Warcraft\ III/x86_64/Warcraft\ III.app/Contents/MacOS/Warcraft\ III -graphicsapi OpenGL Moreover CustomKeys are not working anymore. I know mac users is just a small part of warcraft 3 community but could you please tell me if you intend to fix it before warcraft 3 Reforged?Bonaventure4 5d
Jul 9 Issue connecting to battlenet on classic games after patch release Hi I cant seem to connect to any of my previous classic games after the patch you guys just put out. D2 cant seem to connect to battle net, I get the "You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect" and for Warcraft 3 it is asking that I enter a CD key although after digging around my account I can only find an "Active Account Status" on my game purchases page because I pre-ordered the reforged version. Was wondering if its an issue on my end or something that you guys could help me out with. ThanksDavel1323 Jul 9
Jul 7 Mac OS Catalina Changes Coming I am doing development on one of my machines with Mac OS Catalina. The Battle.net app will not run as it is not Signed by the developer. Do you have plans to address this for a future update?michaelrowe1 Jul 7
Jul 7 LAN not working D2LoD (1.14D), Mac osX 10.12.5 TCP/IP games not working in Diablo 2 LoD (very 1.14D) on Mac osX 10.12.5 Try to start a Lan game through the menu the game stops responding/sound cuts in and out/as does mouse curser movement. Doesn't get past the menu.Dayoh4 Jul 7
Jul 5 IPv6 is again (still?) breaking Diablo 2 & LOD for Mac 2016 MacBook Pro 15-inch with Radeon Pro 460, fresh wipe and install of macOS 10.14.5. Fresh download and install of Diablo 2 and LOD gets me 1.14b, connect to Battle.net which updates to 1.14d (crashes during the patch BTW, but clicking Reopen on the crash dialog allows it to complete). Immediately, I see the issues reported in these posts: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20758758996?page=15#post-286 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20757446628#post-1 ... ... Search this forum for fixes, all indications are that there had been Mojave/APFS/etc. problems but that it should just work now, given 10.14.4 update and latest D2 patches. Tear my hair out trying various things to no avail. Give up and play my LAN game using a 2012 MacBook Air with a 1.8GHz CPU and no GPU, because it's infinitely more usable than my 2016 MacBook Pro with Radeon. Today, after more forum searching, I see (seemingly unrelated) battle.net issues with IPv6 from several 2014 posts, so I check my settings and see that IPv6 is set to Configure Automatically. I use the Terminal commands to disable IPv6 for each network device: networksetup -setv6off "Wi-Fi" networksetup -setv6off "Thunderbolt Ethernet" (and so on...) Fire D2 back up and everything is great; I can now host or join TCP/IP LAN multiplayer games without a hitch, and I can bring up the map in LAN games without dropping to 1fps. Conclusion: Whether this bug is a recent regression or is simply still an outstanding/open issue, this solution needs to be much easier to find in the forums; hopefully this post will help with that. If you are playing Diablo 2/LOD 1.14d on macOS 10.14.x and you have trouble with lag/freezing/stuttering when trying to host/join a TCP/IP LAN game and/or opening the map in a LAN game, the solution is to disable IPv6 for all active network services.Machead0 Jul 5
Jun 24 OS X 10.9 "not supported" or... "blocked" ? I heard Mac OS X 10.9 is not supported anymore. On my iPhone, when I download an app that requires the latest iOS, I see e message like <<You are attempting to download a version of the app that requires a more recent version of iOS. Would you like to download a previous version of the app instead?>> Do you get my point? Why did you force us, users of Mac OS X 10.9, to update to a version that does not work anymore? Why did you break our files? Couldn't you just give us the option? "OS X 10.9 Not Supported Anymore" means the developers will no longer resolve issues on OS X 10.9. It does not mean that they will WILLINGLY create ones! You are willingly, purposefully creating issues, blocking us, the moment you force us to update. Just before I updated my Battle.net the day I updated it, my "out-dated" Battle.net version was working perfectly. I could see videos, and most importantly I could launch my games. It was working perfectly fine even though it was by definition an out-dated version (since the update was already out, and I was downloading it) In other words.. ..the previous version is working perfectly fine. It's working. Why not allow users of Mac OS X 10.9 to keep using that version (which is working) and be able to play Blizzard games? Let me help you, here is the message you cold give to Mac OS X 10.9 : <<You are currently using an out-dated version of the Battle.net App. This version is not supported, its security may not be up to date and you are using it at your own risk. To update to the latest supported version please upgrade your OS to OS X 10.10 or later.>> Easy.Drastezar16 Jun 24
Jun 23 Battle.net Desktop App Download Issue Hi, I'm from Argentina (MacBook user)... and when try to download Battle.net Desktop app from the next link: https://www.blizzard.com/es-es/download/confirmation?platform=macos&locale=esES&version=LIVE&id=d3 We start to download the file... and after some seconds, the download is finished with errors on the network. But my connection works well. Only wish play to Diablo 3, but no have lucky to download the installer (or Battle.net Desktop app). Anyone can help me? Thanks and big hug!LozanoTux3 Jun 23
Jun 22 (Solved) Frozen Throne not working on Mac since recent update UPDATE: SOLVED. I'm an idiot. I didn't notice the little in-game frozen throne icon. I had been used to the game making a separate finder icon for TFT, which seems to be no longer the case. Nothing to see here; carry on. Original post: After a recent update, (I think maybe the 64 bit one?) I'm no longer able to play Frozen Throne on my Mac (10.14.5 Mojave); only Reign of Chaos. The existing Frozen Throne launcher started giving me an error, and now even after full reinstalls I only ever see Reign of Chaos; no Frozen Throne. Here's a short video of me going through a fresh install of Frozen Throne just now (June 22) only to end up with RoC. Any ideas what's going wrong here? http://www.files.froemling.net/misc/NoFrozenThrone.movefro1 Jun 22
Jun 21 Desktop App Saying Other Copies Are Running So when I went to open my Battle.net that I just downloaded (new computer) it said, word for word, "Another copy of Battle.net Setup is already running on this computer. Please close it and try again." When I went to check my desktop for a copy of Battle.net, there was nothing, and the instructions from the error code didn't help at all. How can I fix this?PikaSneeze0 Jun 21
Jun 21 MacOS Battle.net agent using 100% cpu. Im scared to use the battle.net updater. I have to access my games outside of the application because of the strain its downloading agent does to my CPU. I play on a Macbook Pro 2019, and whenever I want to start and update, or beforehand when it updated automatically, activity monitor showed Blizzard Agent using in spikes 700% ( I kid you not ) of my CPU%, and all the other times 100%. and my cores were getting close to 100 degrees celcius. Is this dangerous, and could it potentially hurt my machine? This can't possibly be normal for trying to download a 10gb update? I would like to get this resolved before 8.2. A little background that may or may not be useful. - Ive tried to delete all battle.net and blizzard files and re-download the launcher. Still no help. - Ive copied addons and WTF files from my old mac to my new. Not sure if that should be a problem.ORDI0 Jun 21
Jun 20 Apple AirPods on Battle.net Im trying to use my new Apple AirPods for voice chat in the battle.net app and it doesn't work. I can listen to the music from the game perfectly fine but my mic won't move from my iMac's built-in microphone to my AirPods microphone. Has anyone figured this out? Battle.net app is using system default audio system, my system preferences says my default audio system is my AirPods so I don't understand whats wrong.Dutch30 Jun 20
Jun 20 Cant install battle.net app on MacOS 10.15 All it says is unable to open Battle.net-Setup. did I download by mistake an old 32bit version? I cant see anywhere in the download the 64bit version, if it is not the one I have already.Pierrick5842 Jun 20
Jun 20 Battlenet app not download : failed - network error Blizzard app setup/installer slow downloading or not downloading for mac (failed - network error)BigBoy2 Jun 20
Jun 20 Can't do anything with Battle.Net setup Okay so. Couldn't see Classic. Was advised to delete my (OPERATIONAL BY THE WAY) version of Battle.net because it was old. Did so. Got new version. Launch the setup. Setup freezes. No matter what I do, it freezes. Deleted. Redownloaded. Relaunched. Same thing. Filevault is not running. I've tried freakin' everything. I'm still on High Sierra but that honestly shouldn't matter because the last version worked fine. What the bloody sam heck do I have to do to get this thing to run, I've been home for two hours fighting this.ScarletHeart0 Jun 20
Jun 19 Mojave: Can’t install battle.net on a new MacBook Battle.net newly downloaded from blizzard Client Downloads page will not install. Neither FileVault nor macOS firewall are in use. Current Mojave, all Apple patches current. New MacBook, all else seems fine. When opened bnet just hangs for a couple of minutes then Blizzard Error tries to run but gives no error message. Can I just run WOW without battle.net?Kasuf0 Jun 19
Jun 11 OS X 10.15 Beta Battle.net-Setup can't be opened [Solved] Hi, I was trying to install Battle.net but I'm not able as the mac says that Battle.net-Setup can't be opened. Is there any solution? Thank you!Carlos103 Jun 11
Jun 7 External Hard Drive use on a MacBook Air with Mojave? I'm running on a 2014 MacBook Air, with OS Mojave. The only Blizzard game I play is WoW, and it runs perfectly well on my Mac. The thing is, my internal HD has only 120 GB of space, and WoW takes up most of that (I only have 9.5 GB free). I have an external HD that has plenty of space to hold the files for WoW. Initially, I had the Battle.Net app stored on my internal, and through the app I installed WoW onto the external. When I tried to run it, it either didn't work (The WoW icon kept bouncing on my Dock), or it would open a region select window, and upon trying to confirm my region, it just froze up and refused to respond. To clarify about when I tried using the external, I had the "Battle.net", "Blizzard", and "Blizzard Entertainment" folders in the Application Support folder in the library. I had the "World of Warcraft" folder on the external, and all of the WoW files were there. Is there any way for me to play WoW on this mac, but have the actual game files of WoW stored on my external so that I have more space on the internal?Bloodhound222 Jun 7
Jun 4 Network Error Downloading Warcraft III Setup Hello, Whilst attempting to download 'Warcraft-III-Setup.zip', the network connection is continually interrupted and I get a 'Network Error'. Resetting my modem, using a different browser, resetting my wifi, retrying the download or restarting my computer yields the same result. Attempting to post a ticket about it directly (thrice) gets me a similar issue: 'Something went wrong on our end, please try again later'. Please help me resolve this issue. Tom.Tomify3 Jun 4
May 26 Diablo 2 LOD won't patch to 1.14d on Mojave 10.14.2 Hi I've just recently bought Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD for mac. I have downloaded the game and installed it successfully and it starts. But when i try to connect to battle net the 1.14b version of the game wants to install a update. Then the game exits but the installer crashes. I've tried to install stand alone patches also but with no success. Please help me! I really want to play this game!chembeat2 May 26
May 26 battle.net Mac app: only "china" region can be found. I have two accounts both in taiwan server and china server, and registered those two accounts with the same email. I bought Diablo 3 Digital Edition with my account in taiwan server : ---------------------------- PRODUCT LEVEL Reaper of Souls™ Collector’s Edition ACCOUNT STATUS ACTIVE REGION Global Here is the question: When I run battle.net/diablo 3 under windows 8.1, everything is fine. Recently, I installed battle.net Mac app on my macbook pro(OS X 10.11) and login with my account. And I cannot login taiwan server, because the only region I can select is "china". How can I connect to taiwan server ? Thanks.jjw28 May 26
May 19 Hots won't start anymore Hello! I don't know what happend lately but as far as i know, nothing major changed on my system. I played over 1000 Games Hots, but now, suddenly i can't start the game anymore. Its always crashing with an unexpected error right after the start. I tryed reinstalling the hole battle net clinet, Hots at it self etc.. Error Code: Process: Heroes [759] Path: /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes Identifier: com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm Version: 2.43.1 [72307] (72307) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: Heroes [759] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2019-02-21 08:26:11.439 +0100 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.14.3 (18D109) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 853F8FA7-EEB8-EFF4-436A-BB53E9AB5871 Time Awake Since Boot: 280 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: _LSContextInitClient queue Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Application Specific Information: __cxa_guard_acquire detected deadlock abort() called Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: _LSContextInitClient queue 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff7686a23e __pthread_kill + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff76920c1c pthread_kill + 285 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff767d31c9 abort + 127 3 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff73e53231 abort_message + 231 4 libc++abi.dylib 0x00007fff73e50ea3 __cxa_guard_acquire + 237 5 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100daaec3 0x100000000 + 14331587 6 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100db5655 0x100000000 + 14374485 7 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100dc0084 0x100000000 + 14418052 8 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x00000001027f658e operator new(unsigned long) + 14 9 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4abf561b invocation function for block in _LSGetSessions() + 122 10 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff766dcdcf _dispatch_client_callout + 8 11 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff766de515 _dispatch_once_callout + 20 12 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab10594 _LSGetSession(unsigned int) + 120 13 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab104ef _LSCopyLocalDatabase + 31 14 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab10000 invocation function for block in _LSContextInitClient(LSContext*) + 60 15 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff766dcdcf _dispatch_client_callout + 8 16 libdispatch.dylib 0x00007fff766e8a2c _dispatch_lane_barrier_sync_invoke_and_complete + 60 17 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab0fe4c _LSContextInitClient(LSContext*) + 192 18 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab0fbcc _LSContextInit + 185 19 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff4ab498b2 _LSCreateDeviceTypeIdentifierWithModelCodeInternal(__CFString const*, unsigned char const*, unsigned char) + 39 20 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 0x00007fff556edab1 SCDynamicStoreCopyComputerName + 409 21 com.apple.CFNetwork 0x00007fff48436c52 -[NSHost localizedName] + 90 22 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000103c5e0ee 0x100000000 + 63299822 23 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100daaf5b 0x100000000 + 14331739 24 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100da934d 0x100000000 + 14324557 25 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x0000000100dadf13 0x100000000 + 14343955 26 com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm 0x000000010000c205 0x100000000 + 49669 27 dyld 0x000000010947acc8 ImageLoaderMachO::doModInitFunctions(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 518 28 dyld 0x000000010947aec6 ImageLoaderMachO::doInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 40 29 dyld 0x00000001094760da ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, char const*, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 358 30 dyld 0x0000000109475254 ImageLoader::processInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 134 31 dyld 0x00000001094752e8 ImageLoader::runInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&) + 74 32 dyld 0x0000000109464774 dyld::initializeMainExecutable() + 199 33 dyld 0x000000010946978f dyld::_main(macho_header const*, unsigned long, int, char const**, char const**, char const**, unsigned long*) + 6237 34 dyld 0x00000001094634f6 dyldbootstrap::start(macho_header const*, int, char const**, long, macho_header const*, unsigned long*) + 1154 35 dyld 0x0000000109463036 _dyld_start + 54 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit): rax: 0x0000000000000000 rbx: 0x00000001095185c0 rcx: 0x00007ffeefbfac58 rdx: 0x0000000000000000 rdi: 0x0000000000000307 rsi: 0x0000000000000006 rbp: 0x00007ffeefbfac90 rsp: 0x00007ffeefbfac58 r8: 0x00007ffeefbfab18 r9: 0x00007ffeefbfacf0 r10: 0x0000000000000000 r11: 0x0000000000000206 r12: 0x0000000000000307 r13: 0x0000003000000008 r14: 0x0000000000000006 r15: 0x000000000000002d rip: 0x00007fff7686a23e rfl: 0x0000000000000206 cr2: 0x00007fffa9504188 Logical CPU: 0 Error Code: 0x02000148 Trap Number: 133 Binary Images: 0x100000000 - 0x10471cff7 +com.blizzard.heroesofthestorm (2.43.1 [72307] - 72307) <A9B56F2D-DA33-3CD8-BDF8-763B924BF4B1> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/MacOS/Heroes 0x105f52000 - 0x1068beff7 +libicudata.52.1.dylib (52.1) <E7712BE4-CDF3-342E-9E1C-5096B90F087E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicudata.52.1.dylib 0x1068c1000 - 0x1069c7fff +libicuuc.52.1.dylib (52.1) <BB4EC059-1321-3BD1-8D9F-C3F744B42F7F> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuuc.52.1.dylib 0x106a21000 - 0x106a27fff +libiculx.52.1.dylib (52.1) <735AD2B7-EF75-3A9F-ABC3-4A93AA27C79E> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libiculx.52.1.dylib 0x106a2d000 - 0x106a4cfff +libicutu.52.1.dylib (52.1) <D43E5EE6-B897-366B-8F5E-8D28D66F5192> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicutu.52.1.dylib 0x106a8a000 - 0x106ac4fff +libicule.52.1.dylib (52.1) <EF4B34B8-4886-34DF-8D0C-2CB1068DCF11> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicule.52.1.dylib 0x106adc000 - 0x106c49ff7 +libicui18n.52.1.dylib (52.1) <1D265AF1-91B9-3506-9EA3-6E46BE03F020> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicui18n.52.1.dylib 0x106ce0000 - 0x106ce7ff7 +libicuio.52.1.dylib (52.1) <06B55B90-C884-3BAC-8704-CEB65E882922> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libicuio.52.1.dylib 0x106ced000 - 0x106cfbfff +com.blizzard.ClampCursor (1.0 - ???) <B7249D4D-30D9-356D-80D2-C0336FE0974C> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/Heroes.app/Contents/Frameworks/ClampCursor.framework/ClampCursor 0x106d12000 - 0x106d23ff7 +libortp.dylib (0) <FA8F4907-C651-331E-9F8C-BE79F8D48CA1> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libortp.dylib 0x106d36000 - 0x1071e3fff +libvivoxsdk.dylib (1) <06DC4653-01EF-38B8-B1BE-6CDED91E2BB4> /Applications/Heroes of the Storm/*/libvivoxsdk.dylib 0x109462000 - 0x1094e0a87 dyld (655.1) <3EBA447F-A546-366B-B302-8DC3B21A3E30> /usr/lib/dyld 0x7fff45402000 - 0x7fff455f0fff com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 1544.5) <7665DF4D-9E2C-3058-B299-62811EC4EBEF> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x7fff455f1000 - 0x7fff456c0fff com.apple.audio.AVFAudio (1.0 - ???) <9C4C64BB-E751-3BB3-B4D0-233ADD48A029> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AVFAudio.framework/Versions/A/AVFAudio 0x7fff457ce000 - 0x7fff457cefff com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <A09CB6D5-3F8A-3E05-B0EB-63878296A059> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x7fff457e6000 - 0x7fff45e86fe3 com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <BDA40EB0-9B20-3ACF-BE37-199578FA84F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x7fff45e87000 - 0x7fff460fefd7 libBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <0ADBEAE3-6636-33E5-AC9F-11C2249E19D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x7fff460ff000 - 0x7fff46171fe7 libBNNS.dylib (38.200.5) <CC93B9B5-2A8C-3D42-9234-75DD41EC8C0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib 0x7fff46172000 - 0x7fff46518fff libLAPACK.dylib (1243.200.4) <45722A8A-5788-3C4C-ADD9-1812763FA635> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x7fff46519000 - 0x7fff4652effb libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1243.200.4) <3923AB79-213E-32FD-AC87-8B1A1A832336> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x7fff4652f000 - 0x7fff46534ff3 libQuadrature.dylib (3.200.2) <4FBCAC0A-81A4-3C53-8458-27F3569C809D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib 0x7fff46535000 - 0x7fff465b2ffb libSparse.dylib (79.200.5) <2D650C50-E87E-3F24-9BFA-C8EB6DE1A6E9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib 0x7fff465b3000 - 0x7fff465c6ffb libSparseBLAS.dylib (1243.200.4) <6F8C78BE-A0FD-3507-8A95-541AFC57F1EE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib 0x7fff465c7000 - 0x7fff467abff3 libvDSP.dylib (671.220.1) <2F576522-08B1-3C65-8F00-3427E938ADDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x7fff467ac000 - 0x7fff46861ff3 libvMisc.dylib (671.220.1) <D7B5F89D-3310-31F4-B8BF-42DA300ABE64> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x7fff46862000 - 0x7fff46862fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <221E4FEF-0431-3316-8281-22B6F8315A09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x7fff46a13000 - 0x7fff47834ffb com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1671.20.108) <D460682F-1B60-372E-A8E5-58D7F3A1CB3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x7fff47886000 - 0x7fff47886fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (50.1 - 50.1) <86D6F10E-21F8-3CDC-9838-EB07A1C54BA9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x7fff47887000 - 0x7fff478f2ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 453.11) <4080F8BE-F2A2-3707-8754-436FBDB1DAF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x7fff4798b000 - 0x7fff47aaafff libFontParser.dylib (228.6) <BBCBEE2C-5B55-3278-B81D-22D72466753E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x7fff47aab000 - 0x7fff47af6ff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (228.12.1.1) <B515718C-81BC-3705-A207-7215486C6D28> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7fff47bf2000 - 0x7fff47bf6ff3 com.apple.ColorSyncLegacy (4.13.0 - 1) <4B1238CC-9B77-3AA5-8329-EE3C736F07EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy 0x7fff47c93000 - 0x7fff47ce5ff3 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 627.14.2) <1F851BF9-AD29-3558-9EA5-AAD9BAAAC823> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x7fff47ce6000 - 0x7fff47cf4ff3 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <5654723A-7B3B-391F-B9F7-0DE4D5940185> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x7fff47cf5000 - 0x7fff47d41fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (14.2 - 503.8) <F1246C9A-2216-3390-8DF1-89304F47CE5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x7fff47d42000 - 0x7fff47d7dff7 com.apple.QD (3.12 - 407.2) <F6B648DA-DA39-3EB4-B593-1B7E316661CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x7fff47d7e000 - 0x7fff47d8aff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (8.1.0 - 8.1.0) <CF19C8B6-AAD5-3DCF-ABD0-3BABB44D119C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x7fff47d8b000 - 0x7fff48028fff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <5D484151-F269-3D98-B507-0544A6B950AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x7fff4802a000 - 0x7fff4802afff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <91100E0A-C14D-3E6C-B095-0C4109AC6694> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x7fff4802b000 - 0x7fff4816bff3 com.apple.AudioVideoBridging (710.1 - 710.1) <9830364E-0CF9-3C36-AC02-822520F76199> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioVideoBridging.framework/Versions/A/AudioVideoBridging 0x7fff4838e000 - 0x7fff4874ffff com.apple.CFNetwork (976 - 976) <A434842F-305B-301D-8F88-373CA7BF7196> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x7fff48764000 - 0x7fff48764fff com.apple.Carbon (158 - 158) <82E18DC5-6557-3A66-89A9-9FAD7B4E56DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x7fff48765000 - 0x7fff48768ffb com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <775C94BE-EC00-315F-96E0-F0C1CD6EE3F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x7fff48769000 - 0x7fff48a70ff7 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 917.3) <8FEBBC30-9C36-3AD4-BC4C-AE3537E8943D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x7fff48a71000 - 0x7fff48a74ffb com.apple.help (1.3.8 - 66) <0C6CC127-A860-30D2-8434-6CC3CAFFB030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x7fff48a75000 - 0x7fff48a7aff7 com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 1530.1) <72ABBF32-531B-3B04-926D-E14B8D9003A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x7fff48a7b000 - 0x7fff48b0fff3 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 225) <344AACCC-E997-3498-8B1D-2EFD3A889205> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x7fff48b10000 - 0x7fff48b2afff com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 179) <A57FC4DB-4C51-3ABB-842F-9578991043E3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x7fff48b4b000 - 0x7fff48b4cfff com.apple.print.framework.Print (14.2 - 267.4) <618D290C-2EA0-3959-A2A8-FB7B61DA92DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x7fff48b4d000 - 0x7fff48b4fff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <2FE1EB07-F717-3E89-9662-8BA7C17C6AEC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x7fff48b50000 - 0x7fff48b56ff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.3 - 6.0.3) <F7E95C56-19E8-30A1-9594-84D4DD89F6D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x7fff48c7f000 - 0x7fff48c7ffff com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 23) <3F281295-3B16-359C-AE0C-5B4181DE1579> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x7fff48c8d000 - 0x7fff48d59fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.13.0 - 3340) <2F45EB01-0C51-3D25-9836-18F99222E1C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x7fff48ef4000 - 0x7fff48f84fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <1E7EF105-B843-370D-884E-0A43E1A5800B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x7fff48f86000 - 0x7fff48fe9ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudioKit (1.6.6 - 1.6.6) <78174661-4384-3297-8B39-BB97B3DF4976> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit 0x7fff48fea000 - 0x7fff49015ff7 com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <F041753E-7709-3FA4-ADA3-6B37296D92FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x7fff49016000 - 0x7fff493b7fef com.apple.CoreData (120 - 866.1) <18CD58FD-513E-385B-B43C-08EEB909709C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x7fff493b8000 - 0x7fff494a1ff7 com.apple.CoreDisplay (101.3 - 106.2) <EE0D334B-8B71-3A70-9F90-677171D6762F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay 0x7fff494a2000 - 0x7fff498effef com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1562) <02A2C178-9FF6-385C-A9C5-7F4FC9D66311> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x7fff498f1000 - 0x7fff49f7eff7 com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1249.2) <78B75F62-4B60-3FF4-9259-8981E755F6CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x7fff49f80000 - 0x7fff4a2a9fff com.apple.CoreImage (14.2.0 - 720.0.130) <B356BA95-EDD3-35D8-9E4B-250AF6C6DDF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x7fff4a32c000 - 0x7fff4a388ff7 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.10 - 88) <77ADAD48-D83F-30E2-A3C1-3DADA381D4D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI 0x7fff4a5fa000 - 0x7fff4a6fbff7 com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 2285.4.4) <AC7E25F4-77B4-351E-974D-760F4F96FEDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x7fff4a6fc000 - 0x7fff4a75efff com.apple.CoreMediaIO (900.0 - 5025) <3B5F2637-8B98-3B61-A229-FEBEDDF5E6BC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x7fff4a75f000 - 0x7fff4a75ffff com.apple.CoreServices (941 - 941) <6DBA4791-26DB-39FB-A6A3-5910A0F2EDD2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x7fff4a760000 - 0x7fff4a7deffb com.apple.AE (771 - 771) <4B009524-699E-3891-98DD-E3B6BB433C8F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x7fff4a7df000 - 0x7fff4aab7ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1178.16 - 1178.16) <17FC2B9E-EB6C-3768-A2D0-6E086F2563D9>Karakusa3 May 19
May 16 Minimize to Menu Bar and Clear Dock Is there a way to minimize to the menu bar instead of the dock? It would be nice if I could do same as Windows can minimize to the taskbar.Rayke0 May 16
May 12 When minimizing WoW to see desktop it takes ages + Loading issues When minimizing wow to look at my desktop it can take an average of 30sec-1min for it to happen, while that happens I have no control over my computer. I have also noticed my loading times are big while running minimalist of addons.Eventhorizon0 May 12
May 12 Battle.net Asking Me For Admin Info and Password Every Day For Updates Can we fix this? I have my computer set up so a family member has her own login account on my computer and when she launch's battle.net she need's my Admin info to get it going. I have that account set up to have all permission's as my main account. NOW this also happens on my main account, about once a day I Have to enter my Admin info for battle.net to update... Mac OS 10.14.4 Late 2015 5k 27inch iMac 4Ghz Core i7Eventhorizon0 May 12
Apr 26 Diablo 2 LOD crashes on startup in macOS Mojave Hello, I purchased Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 LOD recently within the last week and a half and have been disappointed in the support and performance of Diablo II on macOS Mojave 10.14.2. The 1.14d patch has been applied to Diablo 2. Diablo II only launches to play about 1 in 30 start attempts. When launching the "Diablo II.app" 1 of the following issues are encountered: the Blizzard Error for Diablo II will pop up. I leave the "Send to Blizzard" check box enabled and close out the window. the Diablo II icon continues to bounce in the dock eventually stopping after about 30-120 seconds. Game does not launch; no error message. the Diablo II icon continues to bounce in the dock. "Force Quit" is required to end process. Deleting "/Applications/Diablo II/Battle.net Cache" does not help in getting the game launched. If the Blizzard Error for Diablo II pops up, there is a Crash.txt entry in "/Applications/Diablo II/BlizzardError/[CCYY]-[MM]-[DD] [hh].[mm].[ss]". <Application>Diablo II <Inspector.ProjectId>264 <Inspector.Module>Diablo II <Inspector.Milestone>D2 1.14d <Inspector.BuildNumber>77 <Inspector.Platform>OSX <Inspector.IssueType>Exception <Inspector.Priority>1 - Critical <Inspector.PrimaryAssignment>.ClassicErrorReporter <Inspector.Assignments>.ClassicErrorReporter <Locale.Game> English <Locale.System> English <Game.Type> Client <Game.Build> 79b7ae8fe1e97d05d57ebdc4b65bf012d38c797e <Inspector.Summary:> EXC_BAD_ACCESS (KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x342E4A78) <:Inspector.Summary> <Inspector.Assertion:> Thread 0x00000303 [Stack Base: 0xbffbe000 Used Space: 12448/8388608 bytes] ... ... ... <:Inspector.DebugModules> <Inspector.HashBlock:> Mac EXC_BAD_ACCESS ================================================================================ Thread 0x00000303 [Stack Base: 0xbffbe000 Used Space: 12448/8388608 bytes] 0 0x0006FFBB "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 176571 1 0x0006FE68 "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 176232 2 0x0006FAE5 "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 175333 3 0x0006FB4B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 175435 4 0x0006FB4B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 175435 5 0x0006FB4B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 175435 6 0x0006F61B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 174107 7 0x0006EB5F "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 171359 8 0x0006478B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 129419 9 0x00331644 "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 3065924 10 0x001E0CFD "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 1687293 11 0x001DD1CB "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 1672139 12 0x001DDEB1 "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 1675441 13 0x001DFA5B "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 1682523 14 0x00044E35 "com.blizzard.DiabloII" start + 53 <:Inspector.HashBlock> Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.TheCatalyst14 Apr 26
Apr 24 Battlenet Launcher Bug The Battle.net launcher displays code instead of the usual highlights under each of the Games tabs. The Social, Shop, and News tabs are unaffected. The code looks like this: ... and continues on for awhile. I have tried re-installing the app, but that doesn't seem to fix it. I am running on macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4. Any help would be great! Thank you!Neverfrost0 Apr 24
Apr 4 Error downloading WoW on mac Hello, I just renewed my WoW membership, and was downloading the new update and I keep getting an error on the battle.net download page. This error says "we're having a problem transferring data, please check your internet connection just in case, and try again". I have checked my internet all seems fine. As of now my OS is High Sierra. On my other computer to my surprise it was able to download fine, but my main computer seems to only have this issue.Henie1 Apr 4
Mar 21 battle.net launcher WoW update My battle.net Launcher tries to update WoW everytime I quit WoW. The AgentError logfile contains these lines: [W 2018-05-28 10:35:29.0018] Process does not have permissions to path - '/Applications/Games/wowEU/Cache/ADB/deDE/DBCache.bin' [W 2018-05-28 10:35:29.0019] Unable to validate permissions, setting playable to false - wow_dede Deleting the cache folder doesn't help. File permissions of the parent folders are correct.Beaubourg5 Mar 21
Mar 21 Cannot install Battle.net MacOS 10.13.4 Hello, I have been trying to install Battle.net the last 2 days but the installer always stuck at the beginning. I remove it, remove Battle.net folders/cache/files, shutdown my computer, clear my cache, reset my DNS, remove proxy, firewall and fireVault... I have following all the process mentioned in the different topics that I found in the forum but nothing works... I'm using WIFI connection, however when I play Warcraft II, I have no problem. Here the error I always got into my log files: W 2018-05-24 09:36:26.463599 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} WRN: HTTP: connection timeout for '185.60.112.106:1119' E 2018-05-24 09:36:26.463701 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} ERR: HTTP: connection failed for host 185.60.112.106:1119: NET_CANCELED W 2018-05-24 09:36:28.470615 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} WRN: HTTP: connection timeout for '185.60.112.106:1119' E 2018-05-24 09:36:28.470734 [Main] {0xb0822000} Downloader - {13798} ERR: HTTP: connection failed for host 185.60.112.106:1119: NET_CANCELED ============== Please help me!!sabK4 Mar 21
Mar 5 Can't install wc3 on Macbook running 10.11.6 El Capitan Title says it all. Running a 2015 MacBook Air on 10.11.6. Everything I've read indicates that this OS should support wc3. When I try to install the wc3 launcher it simply returns the message: "You can't use this version of Warcraft III Launcher with this version of OS X. The application requires OS X 10.12 or later." Is that really the case? Please help!Dblaze1 Mar 5
Feb 25 Freezing W3TFT Hi, I just reinstalled my W3TFT on my mac (10.14, up to date), and I keep having freezing issues with my game. I am playing and all of a sudden I get my game freezing, with no error message or stuff like this. Just freeze (I can still select my characters but cannot move them or save the game). It is quite annoying. Please help me on this. Best?scramouch6 Feb 25
Feb 22 BLZBNTAGT000008A4 but my internet is fine getting error BLZBNTAGT000008A4 in OSX high sierra. my internet connection is fine. i can browse to /applications/worldofwarcraft/_Retail_/ and manually launch the game and it loads fine, but the updater constantly says "we're having a problem transferring data, please check your internet connection need this rectified please. problems not on my end.TehBuG2 Feb 22
Feb 18 Mac user - Right half of screen black on D2 LOD I use a MAC. Since updating to Mojave, the right half of my screen is black. If i join single player and change my resolution to low, I can see the full screen, but the resolution is bad. I already have deleted all D2 files and reinstalled LOD. Just downloaded latest patch and problem still persist. Can someone please help!?OttoVonBizzl0 Feb 18
Feb 18 How do you minimize/change tabs in D2/Mac? Command TAB doesn't work. D2 froze on my one time and I couldn't get out of the screen. Had to force shut-down. Also, when will an update come with bug fixes?LAAAAARENCE5 Feb 18
Feb 18 D2 LOD on Mac OSX 10.14.1 always wants to patch even though already up to date Hi, 2 days ago i was playing fine on my mac running OSX 10.14.1 and now when i open the game and connect to battlenet it tries to update the game. When the patch download is complete the screen goes grey and BNUpdate error window pops up to say: "This patch does not need to be applied to the game. The version of the game you have installed is more up to date than this patch. File name: \(MacPath01)\Diablo II.app File version: 1.14.3.71 Patch version: 1.14.3.71" This happens every time i start the game. I've tried a fresh install and rebooting and also different servers but no luck. Can someone help to troubleshoot this please?Baboutsosika12 Feb 18
Feb 17 Warcraft3 won't play in the macOS Mojave ver. Warcraft3 won't play in the macOS Mojave ver. Please fix it.JamesChoi0 Feb 17
Feb 15 My Bliz app will not open and it does not give me an error So i have been trying everything i can find but not even the blizzard support for this is working. All it does when I try to open it is just sit there in the task manager but not in the normal place but in the background processes and just mass Blizzard Update Agent, (like over 100 whenever I try to open it) and i have no clue what to do anymore.Demtor1 Feb 15
Feb 15 Diablo 2 for OS X Hangs on Launch In 10.14.1 Diablo 2 for OS X Hangs on Launch In 10.14.1. Initial install worked fine and game launches. Upon connection to battle net the updater triggers, proceeds to try to update and then hangs. It must be force quit and then D2 does not launch.mzeb1 Feb 15
Feb 5 Starcraft BW update 1.22.3 won't install My Brood War version is currently on 1.22.2.5147 and Battle.net tells me my SC is up to date. However when I start the game I get the notification that I need 1.22.3.5293 to be able to play online. I have tried Options -> Check for update in Battle.net and I have reinstalled the game completely, both to no avail. I'm currently on Mac OS X 10.13.2 Could you guys help me out please?BouBro2 Feb 5
Feb 1 Cant install anything on MacOS 10.14.1 Im currently having trouble downloading Hearthstone or the Battle.net client onto my mac. I get this message everytime. "The application “Battle.net-Setup” can’t be opened." I tried to open the zip file with both winzip and unarchiver and neither of them worked.Chippington1 Feb 1