Mac Technical Support

Jul 24 macOS 10.12.6 Available Hey all, This OS update from Apple includes updates to improve the security, stability, and compatibility. List of what this update includes can be found here. This update can be applied through the App Store: 1. Launch the App Store from your dock, or by clicking the Apple menu and selecting App Store. 2. Select the Updates tab. 3. Click Update next to macOS 10.12.6 Your Mac will begin installing the update, and will restart once the download has completed. You can also download directly through Apple's Support Site, or by performing a Combo Update.Eloemaz0 Jul 24
Jul 1 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1
May 19, 2016 Mac OS Sierra 10.12 Now Available Apple has released their newest OS Update, 10.12. Patch notes for this release can be found on Apple's website. Both for system security and game performance, we recommend keeping your Operating System up to date, especially those using Intel GPUs.Glaxigrav0 May 19, 2016
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
Jul 11, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Mac Support Welcome to the Battle.net desktop app Mac Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Battle.net desktop app while using a Macintosh computer. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jul 11, 2013
19h Battle.net never connects I logged out of the battle.net application yesterday and since doing so I've been stuck with the loading symbol infinitely looping on the log in screen of the app any clue how to fix this? I'm on a mac if that's importantGriffin0 19h
2d SC Remastered MAC Crash Hi SC Remastered team, It always crash after 5 minutes of game play, since purchased of remastered. Haven't finish a full game yet. Macbook Pro Early 2011 2.3 GHz Intel Core I5 Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Thanks,river2 2d
4d SC Remastered - I can't open Options or Hotkeys Hi, I just installed SC Remastered on my iMac 5K and I can't open Options or Hotkeys windows. It just doesn't open. Except that games works just fine. See the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/17r1r5yv7n54oar/SC%20remastered%20option%20doesnt%20open.mov?dl=0 How can I fix that or change some option without going to option window?Malauch1 4d
6d Frozen Throne cannot be opened Hello, I just recently purchased wc3 the frozen throne in aaddition to reign of chaos and when I click on the icon to run it I get a message saying "The application "The Frozen Throne" cannot be opened could somebody please helpRazmatz3 6d
6d When I exit the app, Dock says it's still running I just got off chat with the tech team and was instructed to post this here. For a couple years now, the Battle.Net App won't leave the dock when it closes. It's still there, with a dot that says it's running. And one stays for every time that the application launches. I currently have 4 right now after working with chat support. This wouldn't pose too much of an issue....if it didn't prevent me from shutting down my computer. When I first wrote about this, I was informed that a patch was coming to fix it. Well, it's still not fixed, even after running updates. Console log on Boot: 9/10/17 6:23:31.010 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.auditd[1003]) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.auditd 9/10/17 6:23:31.018 PM Mystic[1006]: audit warning: allsoft 9/10/17 6:23:31.018 PM Mystic[1007]: audit warning: soft /var/audit 9/10/17 6:23:31.036 PM Mystic[1009]: audit warning: closefile /var/audit/20170911001925.20170911002331 9/10/17 6:23:31.639 PM !@#[414]: LaunchServices: Could not store $%^-identifiers file at /private/var/db/-*!/com.apple.lsdschemes.plist 9/10/17 6:23:31.912 PM @#$[414]: LaunchServices: Could not store %^--identifiers file at /private/var/db/*!@/com.apple.lsdschemes.plist 9/10/17 6:23:35.000 PM kernel[0]: Battle.net[1015] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff94200000->0x7fff94400000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0x233c8b34d73ac3ed. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits. 9/10/17 6:23:37.398 PM sandboxd[151]: ([1015]) Battle.net(1015) System Policy: deny file-write-create /System/Library/Application Support Console Log at Exit: 9/10/17 6:25:06.666 PM WindowServer[214]: disable_update_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "Blizzard App" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them. 9/10/17 6:25:20.666 PM WindowServer[214]: disable_update_likely_unbalanced: UI updates still disabled by application "Blizzard App" after 15.00 seconds (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds). Likely an unbalanced disableUpdate call. Activity monitor shows all Blizzard/Agent/Battle.net applications closed. Mac Mini mid 2011 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB OSX ElCapitan 10.11.6 (15G1611)Panthanaea1 6d
Sep 11 battle.net Mac app: only "china" region can be found. I have two accounts both in taiwan server and china server, and registered those two accounts with the same email. I bought Diablo 3 Digital Edition with my account in taiwan server : ---------------------------- PRODUCT LEVEL Reaper of Souls™ Collector’s Edition ACCOUNT STATUS ACTIVE REGION Global Here is the question: When I run battle.net/diablo 3 under windows 8.1, everything is fine. Recently, I installed battle.net Mac app on my macbook pro(OS X 10.11) and login with my account. And I cannot login taiwan server, because the only region I can select is "china". How can I connect to taiwan server ? Thanks.jjw24 Sep 11
Sep 6 Diablo II won't install on MacOS 10.13 Beta (17A360a) Hi there, I guess answer might be "Use it on Sierra and not High Sierra", but HS will be out next week, so I ask: is installer working for anyone here on MacOS ? I can just see Licence agreement, I agree and thats it - nothing more happened after this. When run from Terminal, it says D2-1.14b-Installer-enGB/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Installer --help/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist' /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8 /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.1.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist' any advice please? Thank you MartyZmartyz1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Blizzard App refusing to update or install Blizzard App refusing to update or install after following technical instructions listed on this site. This started shortly after the small patch following the destiny 2 announcement a couple weeks ago. I followed the instructions listed as far as deleting files, stopping processes and even deleting the battle.net folder (which can't be done because "agent" is running in the background, even though i've disabled every agent file and restarted multiple times). As of last night the app will not even install. The plus is that with the app uninstalled i can now actually open blizzard games from my applications folder where i couldn't before (strange). What's going on? This is going to cause a major issue with the patch that's guaranteed to come in Tuesday after this past week's content patch. Without the app i can't update wow. Here is a link to the thread i commented in last night with the exact error code. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20756905611?page=1Stik30 Sep 6
Sep 4 Facebook Streaming Any idea when Facebook streams will be made available to Mac players?AKB480 Sep 4
Sep 4 Battle.net installation stuck on "Starting the Blizzard App" Pretty much what the title says. My Mac is completely updated and everything, I've tried clearing out all Blizzard-related files, and still nothing. Please help!arnbobo16 Sep 4
Sep 3 BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 Whoops Look Like Something Broke. Give is another shot. error: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 I have followed all the steps in the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 suggestions. I have no security programs, I have a MacBook so I can't plug an internet connection directly into it (but I also have a PC and it is having no connection issues so I am doubtful this is due to my internet), I am using Administrator priviledges, I've done the repair tool several times (get the same error message), and I have no proxies to disable. Please help if possible. I can't play since the patch.Elisabetta6 Sep 3
Sep 3 Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 Hello, when I try to launch SC2, it says I need to update. When I click "update", it reads "Waiting on another installation or update…", then it starts scanning game files and reads, "Scanning game files. Please wait…" (It also says "Looks like there’s a problem with your game. Give us a few minutes to finish this scan.") After, it says "Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8" The steps on this page (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTAGT00000BB8?utm_source=app-other&utm_medium=internal) did not resolve my problem. What should I do?Dex8 Sep 3
Sep 3 Battle.net App stuck at 83% During Installation I am trying to install the battle.net app on a flash drive. The flash drive might be the issue, but other people seem to have similar issues with the app. The app gets stuck at 83% during installation. I've tried almost every solution available. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks!Alkavenge52 Sep 3
Sep 2 BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 After the patch I have been unable to load/play the game. I keep getting this error code. I have tried a complete uninstall and reinstall. I can't get past the update button on the launcher. Anyone else having this issue? Any way to fix it?Sperl24 Sep 2
Sep 2 BLZBNTAGT00000843 Trying to play on my macbook pro and can't get the play button to start playing wow. Launcher graphics look fine but can't play the game. Anybody else experiencing logging in issues like this?diehard10 Sep 2
Aug 31 Help With WC3 custom campaigns and maps Hello, For my mac I have been trying to download maps for Warcraft 3 but when I go to add them with the maps I cannot, please helpRazmatz0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Diablo 2: LOD Patch 1.14d - Game will not open following patch Hello, I was insanely happy to see that D2:LOD was patched for Intel Macs. I can open it once installed, but as soon as the latest patch (1.14d) is installed, the game will absolutely NOT open and produces continuous error reports on every launch attempt. Blizzard PLEASE address this, I have seen at least 3 other posts on here with the same issue and no response from blues. We love this game, and just want to play. Thanks!Hashem16 Aug 31
Aug 31 Diablo 2 does not open after battle.net patch Hey guys, my diablo 2 cant even open after battle.net last patch. I have deleted and installed it again and without ask to join battle.net, it works. I can play single player but it will crash when i try to patch it. Does anyone have the some problem?bidula12 Aug 31
Aug 30 ERROR! can not open StarCraft-Setup.app from StarCraft® Anthology ERROR! can not open StarCraft-Setup.app from StarCraft® Anthology I just bought StarCraft Remastered and this errors shows up on my macOS Sierra. Just can not even open the setup file. Watch my error on this 45 seconds video: https://youtu.be/0pmWTeQxU_c Sorry for. my English, I am from Latin America (Chile). My Mac has: · Processor 2 GHz Intel Core i7, · RAM8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, · Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.JuanAntonio1 Aug 30
Aug 29 Cannot launch D2 and D2LoD installers on macOS 10.12.6 I purchased both games in battle.net client, got downloaders, launched them and dowloaded installers into these directories: /Users/<username>/Downloads/D2-1.14b-Installer-enUS /Users/<username>/Downloads/D2LOD-1.14b-Installer-enUS But when I try to launch Installer.app in any of them, app silently quits in 1 second and nothing happensmorinaka361 Aug 29
Aug 25 WoW Crash in Sierra due to in-game chat WoW crashes when I chat with a friend in the game, giving the error code: 4A0286CA-7644-4EF6-8EE1-F155F2A2F40E What can I do in this situation? Thanks.Yargiyekta1 Aug 25
Aug 25 "Playing Now" and "Game is Running" ... but it is not >:-( After quitting out from SC:RM, when I later launch the Blizzard App it says "Playing Now" and "Game is Running." Force Quit menu does not show SC running. This happens almost every time I quit out and later try to play again. I have to restart my computer to play. Please advise.satanboy2 Aug 25
Aug 24 Blizzard app updates always launch 2nd frozen process Every time there is an update to the Blizzard app on MacOS I click on the restart button to apply the update. Once it closes out it relaunches two processes of the Blizzard app and one of those is indefinitely frozen. I usually have to force close it out and then send the report explaining the issue. The non-frozen process is fine and loads everything with no issues. Not sure if this is a known issue or if I need to reinstall, but it only occurs once after the update and is fine every launch until the next update.Steve0hhhh1 Aug 24
Aug 23 disable [ Playing Now ] Button I can`t playing on my mac i don`t know why disable [ Playing Now ] Button , already on ... "Game is running " Message Check Please~ ...정발산노가리1 Aug 23
Aug 23 Red dragon gaming mouse not working??? Ive been using a red dragon 12 button gaming mouse for years now on mac and after I installed el capitan on my mac, it stopped working??? help please???cgonzaga152 Aug 23
Aug 20 Warcraft 3 installer not running It seems when i try to run the Warcraft 3 installer, it gives me a error saying it just cant be opened. Any clues? Running El Capitan btwDarkPokemon1 Aug 20
Aug 19 The application "Battle.net-Setup" can't be opened. ... I got no clue what to do with this error I have battlenet installed on my mac for a long long time then i decided to delete it cause of lack of hard disk space and i tried to reinstall it after a week and that's what i get I get the same error if i try to install the EU/US version or for example if I try to install lets say only HOTS without the luncher. same error accured to me on Yosemite and then i upgraded to El Capitan. Plx HELP!~ :|<3Sanix10 Aug 19
Aug 19 SC Remastered is not opening on OSX sierra 10.12.6 SC Remastered is not opening on OSX sierra 10.12.6 My Mac was running on Yosemite but as i loaded SCRemastered it said i should upgrade to OSX Sierra to play, but now that i did it doesn´t even start, a message appears reading: "error reading game data" and then crashes, plz help.LustShade7 Aug 19
Aug 15 Error when trying to download StarCraft P4F I get an error every time I hit play for free on StarCraft. It brings me to the Battle.net website and brings up the website with a blank white background and all of the tabs but says "An Error Occurred." Does anyone know whats wrong?AstroBoy1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Battle.net app updates all games every time opened. No problems at all on my old mac, transferred all files to new one and all fine. Updtaed battle/net app upon launch and since then I open it up and it proceeds to start an update for 1-4 of my games. Get a notification 'World of warcraft is starting to update' and the progress bar comes up red 'initialising' it then finishes without actually downloading anything that I can tell and then i get a new notification 'world of warcraft is now playable' Does it to diablo III, starcraft and hearthstone but sometimes not all. Next time i start comp and relauch the battle.net app I have to wait for this useless update to finish. Doesn't take long, but I don't know why it does it. I have run scan and repair on each game in turn but I don't really want to re-download the launcher as it takes so long. any ideas?Tolueo31 Aug 15
Aug 6 Warcraft 3 install stuck @ "Updating Warcraft 3" 69% I purchased WC3 today, downloaded the game client, and opened "Warcraft 3 Launcher". I was away from my computer for some time, and returned to find it stuck at 65%. After restarting the launcher a couple of times, the install progressed to 69%, but its been stuck there for several hours after several restarts. Please help!GwatMagnus3 Aug 6
Aug 6 Never updates starter edition hello, i'm new to wow so I wanted to try the starter edition. I played one day then I get on the next and its telling me that there is an update. each time I started the download a few seconds in it would say that there was an issue and stop the update. I use an ethernet cord so my internet shouldn't be the issue and I tried everything on blizzard support so I have no idea what the issue is.Kazorack1 Aug 6
Aug 5 Accidental Denial of Update to Agent Hey guys! I accidentally denied permission for Blizzard Agent (the vague "Agent", in this case) to update when it was randomly prompted, and now Battle.net won't update. Is there a way to go to my permission history and reverse this decision? I've since had to play HS on tablet, and it's not as convenient to do so for me :( Thanks!plaguezombie3 Aug 5
Aug 4 Unable to launch Battle.net installer app Hi, I am currently using OS X 10.10.1 and I recently tried installed Battle.net app again. I downloaded the app from Battle.net website and unzipped the folder. I can see the icon but when I double click on it, it simply says 'The application “Battle.net-Setup-enUS” can’t be opened.' I tried installing individual games but same message appears every time. I deleted all previous Battle.net and blizzard folder from this mac and tried various steps that were suggested by support staff but nothing worked so far. If you have any idea what might be going on, please help! Thanks.Leah28 Aug 4
Aug 3 cannot start Battle.net or any Blizzard game since upgrading to Mac OS Sierra (10.12.6) A few weeks ago I upgraded from Yosemite to Sierra. Today is the first time I tried to run my Battle.net games since then. Actually, all the apps silently crash at launch: Battle.net + SC2. No error message, no window, no nothing, the apps just silently fail to launch at all. I tried various things: reboot, reinstalling, downloading Battle.net again from the battle website, using another archiver instead of Keka (which is known to cause issues), nothing helped. Please help.LuckyOwl1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Apple AirPods on Battle.net Im trying to use my new Apple AirPods for voice chat in the battle.net app and it doesn't work. I can listen to the music from the game perfectly fine but my mic won't move from my iMac's built-in microphone to my AirPods microphone. Has anyone figured this out? Battle.net app is using system default audio system, my system preferences says my default audio system is my AirPods so I don't understand whats wrong.Dutch12 Aug 3
Aug 2 MacOS Sierra Purgeable Space not freeing up With the addition of Purgeable space on the new Sierra operating system, I am unable to install games due to "Insufficient disk space". The Mac forums and support files state that purgeable space will be automatically deleted when free space is needed. I currently have 15GB of "free space" and 35GB of "purgeable space" on my hard drive. I am trying to install the Diablo 3 PTR, which is 16GB, but I am unable to free up space by deleting old files, old applications, etc. because these items are moved to purgeable space NOT free space. It seems the Blizzard installer only looks at free space when calculating the available space for game installs. Is there another way to install the game which would force the MacOS to free up purgeable space?HoosierDaddy3 Aug 2
Aug 1 LAN not working D2LoD (1.14D), Mac osX 10.12.5 TCP/IP games not working in Diablo 2 LoD (very 1.14D) on Mac osX 10.12.5 Try to start a Lan game through the menu the game stops responding/sound cuts in and out/as does mouse curser movement. Doesn't get past the menu.Dayoh1 Aug 1
Jul 30 Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne DOTA Desync associated with in-game actions Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne DOTA Desync associated with in-game actions Whenever one player picks Tiny - a mac user instantly gets desync Same happens for whenever Void casts Chronosphere. Mac user will get Desync instantly.DCOIL0 Jul 30
Jul 27 Battle.net launcher + hearthstone install Hello there, I installed Battle.net launcher with hearthstone setup and I was asking myself why when I turn off my MacBook and restart, my Battle.net launcher is gone? I have to then re download the hearthstone setup for MacBook and install hearthstone all over again. Should I perhaps download it differently instead of using the hearthstone setup? Also my MacBook is 5+ years old so maybe it has something to do with that? + I have no problem with playing the game when its installed or anything else for that matter. Just feels weird to reinstall consistently. Thank you in advance. ps; My magic will tear you apart so shine some love on my packs in future content! ;)Hellosir2 Jul 27
Jul 24 Temporary realm restriction My internet dropped mid game and now I'm getting this message. I'm just a casual player, no bots, no strange setups, just a normal install on a Mac. Why is this happening?jmack840 Jul 24
Jul 23 After Battle.net launcher installation, client crashes http://puu.sh/nc7dP/35c5e8cc13.png Process: battle.net [580] Path: /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/MacOS/battle.net Identifier: battle.net Version: 1.3.7.6734 (1.3.7 [6734]) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: Switcher [579] Responsible: Switcher [579] User ID: 502 Date/Time: 2016-02-17 23:07:37.639 -0600 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.10 (14A389) Report Version: 11 Anonymous UUID: 8CBB611D-5D78-83F9-676F-E0D4BF0EA8AC Time Awake Since Boot: 640 seconds Crashed Thread: 0 Main Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Application Specific Information: terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::filesystem3::filesystem_error: boost::filesystem::status: Permission denied: "/Users/bryantnguyen/Library/Application Support/Battle.net/Battle.net.config" abort() called Thread 0 Crashed:: Main Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6a69e __pthread_kill + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b954fd5 pthread_kill + 101 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x91d2fefe abort + 156 3 libc++abi.dylib 0x949ec2f9 abort_message + 169 4 libc++abi.dylib 0x94a0f483 default_terminate_handler() + 272 5 libc++abi.dylib 0x94a0cac0 std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 14 6 libc++abi.dylib 0x94a0c4db __cxa_throw + 122 7 net.battle.app 0x00156663 0x5b000 + 1029731 8 net.battle.app 0x00572e17 0x5b000 + 5340695 9 net.battle.app 0x00572d69 0x5b000 + 5340521 10 net.battle.app 0x00570c77 0x5b000 + 5332087 11 net.battle.app 0x00597592 0x5b000 + 5490066 12 net.battle.app 0x00599f9d 0x5b000 + 5500829 13 net.battle.app 0x00063872 0x5b000 + 34930 14 net.battle.app 0x00063835 start + 53 Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6b8d2 kevent64 + 10 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x925e373f _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 245 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x925e33a2 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52 Thread 2: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6ae6e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b95336d _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b950eea start_wqthread + 30 Thread 3: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6ae6e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b95336d _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b950eea start_wqthread + 30 Thread 4: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6ae6e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b95336d _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b950eea start_wqthread + 30 Thread 5: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6ae6e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b95336d _pthread_wqthread + 939 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b950eea start_wqthread + 30 Thread 6:: ThreadedSink 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c6bf46 __sem_wait + 10 1 net.battle.app 0x00099475 0x5b000 + 255093 2 net.battle.app 0x003c275b 0x5b000 + 3569499 3 net.battle.app 0x003c31c0 0x5b000 + 3572160 4 net.battle.app 0x003c318c 0x5b000 + 3572108 5 net.battle.app 0x00176e27 0x5b000 + 1162791 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b952ecf _pthread_body + 138 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b952e45 _pthread_start + 162 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b950f0e thread_start + 34 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit): eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0xa04976d0 ecx: 0xbffa486c edx: 0x00000000 edi: 0xa0f3f1d4 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xbffa4888 esp: 0xbffa486c ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x96c6a69e cs: 0x0000000b ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x0000000f cr2: 0xa0495a00 Logical CPU: 0 Error Code: 0x00080148 Trap Number: 132 Binary Images: 0x5b000 - 0xf9dff7 +net.battle.app (1.3.7.6734 - 1.3.7 [6734]) <59141FD7-0003-3A28-9719-CE203CA04DA1> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/MacOS/battle.net 0x10a8000 - 0x38a2fe3 +libcef.dylib (11247.5.173) <397B1B89-BDAA-32A9-9BDD-A6A761DBBB24> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/MacOS/libcef.dylib 0x3a41000 - 0x3a53ff7 +libortp.dylib (0) <719BFD84-88D5-3C38-87C3-BCECEC5EF3A6> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/MacOS/libortp.dylib 0x3a5d000 - 0x3d83fff +libvivoxsdk.dylib (0) <3BD416FE-A138-3EBB-B6BB-DB4E0E09C7A0> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/MacOS/libvivoxsdk.dylib 0x41ab000 - 0x4259ff5 +QtMultimedia (5.3.2) <7582A5C3-161B-35EB-98B0-42C7B4B5D3B6> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimedia.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimedia 0x4293000 - 0x46d5ff3 +QtQml (5.3.2) <58740BB3-24EE-361E-A1E6-D21FAF697D20> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQml.framework/Versions/5/QtQml 0x475f000 - 0x4affff7 +QtQuick (5.3.2) <65E0B9D0-ACD2-3157-936E-68F2A028195C> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQuick.framework/Versions/5/QtQuick 0x4bbc000 - 0x50b3fff +QtCore (5.3.2) <6548A728-ACA5-3F31-A746-7EE744E9FD5A> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore 0x5134000 - 0x5562ff3 +QtGui (5.3.2) <4E047196-BF81-3EC3-98E5-1C21AA905ABE> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui 0x5623000 - 0x562cfff +QtMacExtras (5.3.2) <57AD84E2-C9E7-3F8C-808D-4907133BF0AA> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMacExtras.framework/Versions/5/QtMacExtras 0x5633000 - 0x5785ffb +QtNetwork (5.3.2) <7CD94FCC-3FD5-30A9-805E-A586F59C65DA> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork 0x57c0000 - 0x5de0ff3 +QtWidgets (5.3.2) <E0C69990-77C3-3016-B2AC-9C7A7E7493D5> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets 0x5f07000 - 0x5f48ff1 +QtXml (5.3.2) <4735DD88-BE5D-361B-886F-C6C0475BBADE> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/5/QtXml 0x5f57000 - 0x646aff3 +QtXmlPatterns (5.3.2) <09AA100C-CD13-3884-9832-2CFEC514620F> /Applications/Battle.net.app/Contents/Battle.net.6734/Battle.net.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXmlPatterns.framework/Versions/5/QtXmlPatterns 0x8fed7000 - 0x8ff0ae03 dyld (353.2.1) <EBFF7998-58E8-32F5-BF0D-9690278EC792> /usr/lib/dyld 0x90008000 - 0x90563ffb com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1562.19) <6BAB878B-526B-314F-824B-95D9D2FED1D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x9061e000 - 0x90692fff com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <5D2BE254-CFCD-3A15-9A89-1CBBDE0FF265> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x906e4000 - 0x906f0ff3 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061) <024B3913-15C6-3005-9E5A-EB24918F6977> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x906f1000 - 0x90804fff com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 215.10) <9A59F1DE-E9B6-3A56-84A1-F3F9DC66189B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender 0x90805000 - 0x90807fff com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <47A71885-BB14-3DB8-AE19-F74ABA120290> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x90808000 - 0x90810fff com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210 - 1210) <FC372799-6E8E-3290-9816-6981D39BC9D6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x90811000 - 0x90813fff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <E278B0FD-7303-381A-BDBC-C590C71EE86E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x90827000 - 0x90827fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <76C301A4-705B-33DE-BA11-C89DCF1EDCDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x90828000 - 0x90862ff7 com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115) <D01FFA10-1734-31C5-B5A1-9CB61463FC15> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x90863000 - 0x90967ff7 libJP2.dylib (1231) <77B25D2E-F9DE-3565-894A-970DE207B0EB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x9096a000 - 0x9096effb com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97) <ADB57CD2-455A-317C-818E-6379BF427D10> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x90986000 - 0x90991fff com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 238) <D05DB10E-06C7-3220-B63A-FDD1AFCAA30B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox 0x90992000 - 0x90b96ff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (720.0.9 - 720.0.9) <7CDEA161-4DDC-381D-A2EF-B5F7B2154B8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x90b97000 - 0x90b99fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 238) <5F089303-4DBE-36D2-84B3-F53CDA3718AC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper 0x90ba7000 - 0x90c24ff3 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.1.21) <C3A9E799-0B67-3292-AF44-43CCA846C169> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x90c25000 - 0x90c32ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.2.6 - 5.2.6) <DD10F01B-45E7-31A0-A19B-2AEEB689C6C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x90c33000 - 0x91029ff3 com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 772) <0D322365-219E-3D67-96BB-2B2416ACB4F5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x9102a000 - 0x91036ff7 libkxld.dylib (2782.1.97) <779DF7F9-9B34-3FD9-9BC1-482CDA59E17A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x91170000 - 0x91523fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1151.16) <2F4FE1E8-D09B-3C62-B884-7A41111F4FBB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x91524000 - 0x9157afff libc++.1.dylib (120) <D8DE4962-66CD-3491-904E-9291EEE5E570> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x9157b000 - 0x91596ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <12F3D599-88CE-3952-8987-7F6CEA2A809A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x91597000 - 0x915c3ffb libsandbox.1.dylib (358.1.1) <A62AE9BC-7FF4-33D1-AB30-7497832770E7> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib 0x915c4000 - 0x915cdff7 libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <B8503E99-214B-3AC3-A7CA-CC837ABD7B25> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x915ce000 - 0x915e3ffb com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (260.30 - 260.30) <2E28AF1C-AC6C-364F-B181-C5926A7F5A4D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x915e4000 - 0x91869fff com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2890) <34289D2B-07CC-3D12-8F32-6F97D96DEE81> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime 0x9186a000 - 0x9196aff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (644.10 - 644.10) <9A64517C-7DAE-3247-AD6E-FD3FB49A54D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x9198e000 - 0x91998ffb com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.2 - 4.2) <4312D0A7-4B6F-3A1E-9A47-24C6E8C65E51> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound 0x91999000 - 0x9199fff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <509993B7-3F26-3360-B899-0BBB15152516> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x919a0000 - 0x919bbff3 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 162) <EB1D1BA6-C0B0-3D3B-AE54-676324FFF3E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x919bc000 - 0x919befff libquarantine.dylib (76) <9ADD861F-A66E-3AD1-A77E-C622E91BD203> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x919bf000 - 0x91b83ff3 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.11) <9CED60CF-9B7F-3288-A7E9-3AE087F9E076> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x91bb9000 - 0x91c0cfff com.apple.CoreMediaIO (601.0 - 4749) <96E6B0EE-1251-39BA-A186-0D2DA82CB69C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x91c0d000 - 0x91c94fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.3 - 640.3) <8DD52AC8-238C-3E5C-ADBB-ABDA770D708A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x91c95000 - 0x91c95fff liblaunch.dylib (559.1.22) <2FDDB7A5-C022-3C40-A263-1DC74F0B446D> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x91cd1000 - 0x91d66ff3 libsystem_c.dylib (1044.1.2) <819FD4E2-3B29-38F0-AC5C-BEE865489F5F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x91dd8000 - 0x91e72fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <091CDCEC-1B25-3FE7-94C2-8AEFA6564E95> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x91e73000 - 0x921cbfff libmecabra.dylib (666) <2248841A-A8F6-3F98-AFA2-F60F7539B788> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x922e9000 - 0x922f2fff com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <88D8A3D8-5F27-3545-8CD2-456FFDE5383D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x92331000 - 0x9234afff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <92735F11-CF1C-3FA6-8682-9A30AC9E2651> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x9234b000 - 0x925deff7 com.apple.CoreData (110 - 526) <C2C79A0B-70B1-3D88-951D-1C19D35B78E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x925df000 - 0x92606fff libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <B26A176C-39F7-3362-B128-27B1211068B9> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x92607000 - 0x92670ff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2) <F188C1A7-E88F-3EC5-A6AA-22C02E3F0C93> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x92671000 - 0x92711fff com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <4DFE3689-59DE-3FBC-806B-6A4056573E52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x92712000 - 0x9277effb com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1) <77C29022-34D1-3556-95F6-FDBE4576CAF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x9277f000 - 0x927b1ff7 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <36CBBD76-19AC-333E-AB52-A93800ABC89A> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x927b2000 - 0x92857fff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 916) <2776B7E6-9047-3E30-9297-DD5CF53D7C42> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x92858000 - 0x92859fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <5D98F022-E863-31D4-8ADE-D53B2AE0D331> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x9285a000 - 0x928d4fff com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 375) <7E075657-314E-3130-97A7-AFD826000C7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x928d5000 - 0x928f8ffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.0 - 1000.57.3) <73620B5D-1E69-37DE-B186-AE9E8E7834D8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x928f9000 - 0x928fdfff libCoreVMClient.dylib (79) <85CBF1F3-3CE1-304F-88DF-15608C9A2367> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x928fe000 - 0x92a30ffb com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <00A59CFF-A217-3998-B22E-6E452278A302> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x92adf000 - 0x936cbfff com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1343.14) <8A4EA92C-E6DE-3F03-9B88-A183FCDD6644> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x936cc000 - 0x93721ff7 com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <B85A63B9-C9DD-3ECC-B5DC-E12533C7FDF9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering 0x9499a000 - 0x9499cff7 libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1) <12A90EA1-A218-3B6B-A441-E1A8F866FA44> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x9499d000 - 0x949a0fff libdyld.dylib (353.2.1) <6533C0BC-6FE5-3E43-A44D-EF2193978EC0> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x949cb000 - 0x949eaff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11) <34CF76B2-8052-359D-816D-092608FB6919> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x949eb000 - 0x94a11ff3 libc++abi.dylib (125) <E9AF8CA1-D54D-37E3-8363-A3E8C0840F71> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x94a18000 - 0x94a19fff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <3EE83437-AA9C-356B-810B-589346B73797> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x94a1a000 - 0x94a6bfff libcups.2.dylib (408) <08C5D411-533C-345A-B820-092C96215F2E> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x94a6c000 - 0x94d5effb com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33) <75B23F45-8D99-3521-89AE-AF2AF4487096> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x94d5f000 - 0x94d8efff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) <A59466FC-6B5A-3B36-BDD4-AC9CD581B7A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x94d8f000 - 0x94dbbfff com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.1) <2B0CBB85-EF91-351A-8750-A185996E4CDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x94dbc000 - 0x94f31ff7 com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2890) <16C43187-DFFE-3BB3-AA2C-741FBEBB5585> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit 0x94f32000 - 0x94f92fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.31 - 5.0.31) <1844FC5A-83E0-3031-B68B-9F36197AAACB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x94f93000 - 0x94f9afff com.apple.agl (3.3.0 - AGL-3.3.0) <B5C27F6B-1650-33A2-A310-BB4C12385E49> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL 0x94f9b000 - 0x94fa2ff3 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <29D9343F-9A0A-3535-B0AE-E7CC761D95EE> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x94fa3000 - 0x94fabffb com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <141BFE7E-634E-32A0-8EC9-0A1A4DFEA7D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x94fac000 - 0x94fd5ff7 libsystem_info.dylib (459) <4F7A7111-7F0D-3891-9DC9-41F5D79949FE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x94fec000 - 0x95089fff com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213) <F47949BC-ABEE-329B-B568-71C6FEF761F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x9508a000 - 0x9509efff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <4B84B5D5-A5F3-3B35-93CE-568A73486B92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x9509f000 - 0x950c2fff libJPEG.dylib (1231) <33D03A5B-CED8-3FDC-8892-723DD6E423FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x950c3000 - 0x9524effb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12) <44BCEAB8-306D-307F-92C8-6656F3578220> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x9524f000 - 0x952c5ff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <B6F346D2-BF88-3925-B962-E59267FA2268> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x952c6000 - 0x952d1ff7 com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <D6C31218-47E4-3553-9208-D1091A81044E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x952d2000 - 0x95323fff com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <33B19D84-C463-3762-B1AB-C5CB8F7DC87F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x95cd3000 - 0x95d0dfff com.apple.AirPlaySupport (2.0 - 215.10) <BA87CB33-2E42-389A-AFC1-0ABEE42C3E38> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirPlaySupport.framework/Versions/A/AirPlaySupport 0x95d0e000 - 0x95d25ff3 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <B20FAAAA-1C76-3B20-B100-5FC90F7FE023> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x95d26000 - 0x95d83ff3 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451) <2563665B-7B7F-3B8A-83B1-E5AC8D389909> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x95d84000 - 0x9615aff7 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 756) <5204085A-4D56-3430-889F-11C42E43729B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x9615b000 - 0x9615ffff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.1.2) <71FCB9F7-A330-3C02-89F3-B483B1C67E54> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x96160000 - 0x96186ffb libPng.dylib (1231) <A9ACFC7E-9F25-3F15-AFAB-C74C3DAA1D06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x96187000 - 0x9618bffb com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <BFA66EA1-2839-3648-80F6-96AE136A6838> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x9618c000 - 0x9619aff7 libz.1.dylib (55) <DF3B8F77-8931-3A6B-8BDF-DB67315050E6> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x9619b000 - 0x9632aff3 libsqlite3.dylib (168) <C3F78985-C19B-3320-9F71-543969632128> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x9635f000 - 0x96456fff libFontParser.dylib (134) <95F8F2D1-B28D-3687-95A9-45033FEE0504> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x96457000 - 0x96459fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <20E66A47-8D67-344A-A393-73926F0E5FB2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x9645a000 - 0x964adff7 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 519) <5B54AB76-C487-367B-ACD5-2AF6BC85E1B9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x964ae000 - 0x964ebff7 libsystem_network.dylib (411) <4D5BCDE3-5155-3D97-84C5-778D56A5122A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x964ec000 - 0x964fcff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <DBECFAD5-DB53-390C-AE92-09549733C861> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x9650b000 - 0x9650bfff com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <180BFBE5-2218-3A6F-A1B2-CCA1C92B66F7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x9650f000 - 0x965b7ff7 com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1562.19) <ECB3338A-318A-3612-BBC1-11E0E99DB595> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x965b8000 - 0x965bafff libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.1.5) <CDD8D1DA-3414-3A19-B340-EA116D52EA21> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x965bb000 - 0x9661fff7 com.apple.AE (681 - 681) <EEE62980-421B-33BD-BB88-6BDE269A3060> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x96ac7000 - 0x96b10ffb libFontRegistry.dylib (134) <023BB8A2-8BBA-30DC-B0C2-A5F0AE3667D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x96b11000 - 0x96b2afff libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1) <58CD8BC7-55D1-3862-8E5D-728EE2EBE447> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x96b2b000 - 0x96b6afff com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215.1) <46D8B66D-CB59-36F5-BD26-FD8309337BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices 0x96b6b000 - 0x96b6cfff libremovefile.dylib (35) <49DCAF7B-4466-3775-9E58-EA5D7CBA8AE0> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x96b6d000 - 0x96b7eff3 libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2) <87AE2CBB-A397-3392-A152-02AEA6D194D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x96b7f000 - 0x96c48fff com.apple.backup.framework (1.6 - 1.6) <3CE096B0-65A6-3696-8726-E0B28D062834> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x96c49000 - 0x96c50fff libMatch.1.dylib (24) <428CD037-5261-39A6-83EE-A7D9ABF446EB> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib 0x96c51000 - 0x96c70fff libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.1.97) <9F86CA37-93FC-31F0-8ACC-53D244AF9EC2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x96c71000 - 0x96c74ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <FDF183E4-3B95-3CBD-A390-2536C8E7E258> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x96e24000 - 0x97183ffb com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1151.16) <76BF64BB-34C4-3409-BB6F-CAACDEE7681A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x97184000 - 0x971dffff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <9B39E059-F48E-31AF-B1B3-B0872F362627> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x971e0000 - 0x972f6ff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.9 - 1.9) <01A07F2E-9F9A-3847-AB11-C550827B3778> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x972f7000 - 0x9733eff3 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <C14A2B49-A664-3EDE-9B9B-6A678ED7F8DE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x9733f000 - 0x9737bff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99) <2839C2F1-88DA-3843-87BF-441A374A8967> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x9737c000 - 0x97468fe7 libvMisc.dylib (512) <56B7DE45-36B1-32BE-B823-DB14F315EEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x97469000 - 0x9755fff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26) <2F37833C-4D55-3A09-9A0C-5904E8B6892A> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x97802000 - 0x97809fff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <9A59D63D-446A-33A4-BB21-56E42417DA93> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService 0x97a95000 - 0x97c8bfff libicucore.A.dylib (531.30) <BD09E200-FF42-3E9D-814C-0BC8F2C0EAC9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x97c8c000 - 0x97c91ff7 libmacho.dylib (862) <48DE74F8-09E3-344F-A82F-665083A3BF8F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x97d7a000 - 0x97dcfff3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <F5A586C3-A440-3E0E-966A-7841A182E5B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x97dd0000 - 0x97e4ffff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <89A67A1E-850F-3ED1-AB7D-9057A5B0FF0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x97e50000 - 0x97e50fff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <06DDCEF8-EB84-3F68-9E19-FD1A12B764FD> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x97e51000 - 0x9828cfeb com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <56F6B317-9D70-3DC5-9868-BB6D7CB6E55D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x9828d000 - 0x98300ffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2) <F46A7092-ADC6-3596-B046-8026F2814D8D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x98301000 - 0x98313fff com.apple.Sharing (328.3 - 328.3) <460DD833-B33A-369E-A5EF-B21D5AA231EF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x983b7000 - 0x983fafff libGLU.dylib (11.0.7) <3519CD46-386A-3702-A5EE-AE59923C5AA7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x983fb000 - 0x98412ff7 com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 951) <D3051132-DF37-3D20-9875-9541CE2641BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring 0x98420000 - 0x98426ff7 libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.1.10) <FC20E3AD-A53D-3346-AC71-829E82832AE8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x98427000 - 0x9842cfff com.apple.print.framework.Print (10.0 - 265) <7C3984BB-8337-3B90-A414-17C181A45744> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x9842d000 - 0x98460fff com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.5 - 5750.4.1) <103A5EA0-9B75-3B23-BE72-C4DD52744A6A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x98461000 - 0x984ccff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4) <632A811D-4706-3ED7-85E3-DD2CDB47CF8F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x984cd000 - 0x9857cfff com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.0 - 4.3.0f10) <6BE1AED1-C590-36BE-B796-2F3856318633> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x98586000 - 0x98594ff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <637E7AB2-1077-319C-A6A2-D0D0F01951BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x98595000 - 0x98595fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <5A078967-8437-3721-A6B1-70CC00461D7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x98596000 - 0x985b0ff7 liblzma.5.dylib (7) <D0BC984D-5B33-328C-8F1E-7E9C41813433> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x985b1000 - 0x9882dff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.1.35) <4721C22E-D6C2-3202-B80D-5E67169466D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x9882e000 - 0x9883efff libGL.dylib (11.0.7) <2AF64D8C-3447-3C85-B4A1-77F03456E402> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x9883f000 - 0x98845ff7 com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 61) <81E9530E-882C-313C-A4D5-2F43EB569E4F> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x98846000 - 0x9885dff3 com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 238) <6D233F8C-F8D1-365F-B678-E0B75A6E6C15> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer 0x9885e000 - 0x98867fff libGFXShared.dylib (11.0.7) <AFC7CCD1-D935-3968-8CE3-303C13354F2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x98868000 - 0x988fafff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 56072) <BADFFEF1-5CD8-37BC-B8FD-7C955EF0D0A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x988fb000 - 0x98908fff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187) <94A3ED17-CD64-3D4A-8470-69C937CABF50> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x98909000 - 0x9890dfff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <955375E6-2416-38E1-AFC6-477827119329> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x98911000 - 0x9893fff7 libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8758D35F-ADF8-30F6-8EB2-9B852876EAC8> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x98940000 - 0x98943fff libextension.dylib (55) <E191881E-EAFD-3FD4-A8C1-7620DDC6F125> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib 0x98944000 - 0x98984fff com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045) <BE1C4846-DA11-365D-9B46-3FF130401839> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x98985000 - 0x989a2ffb com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <9ED23769-0725-3D4B-B7F4-AF08020D73C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity 0x989a3000 - 0x989acfff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <41C48FA8-C249-3800-A551-7F4AFA3E723F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP 0x989ad000 - 0x989bbff3 libxar.1.dylib (254) <D7C4FDEB-61AA-3FC1-8B7B-0AE3A3A64492> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x989bc000 - 0x989bdfff libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <77FA0B3F-4412-31F6-A798-21D068AE16C3> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x989be000 - 0x989d5fff libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <85BD88AD-618E-3325-AC31-10DBAB8E9AF3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x989d6000 - 0x98b3fff7 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 889.10) <BC1712A8-FBDC-35A4-997C-2A0CA4296E8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x98b40000 - 0x98b73fe3 libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <951F633F-57B7-398B-912F-F6ED4DB1C597> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x98b74000 - 0x98b9aff7 com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1) <9C537499-B375-3F84-BF4A-EEF757FC26A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x994a9000 - 0x994a9fff com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <FF296ED2-0F90-3055-BBE4-7BF9E42322EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x994aa000 - 0x994bdfff libcmph.dylib (1) <2449B048-208E-36FB-9DFA-47E0F3BCF132> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x994be000 - 0x994e4ffb libxpc.dylib (559.1.22) <CB6B442F-8BE4-37B6-9A00-4753BC1C368C> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib 0x994e5000 - 0x995f1fe3 libvDSP.dylib (512) <54403134-29AE-3806-89D7-2CBA7B455736> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x995f2000 - 0x995f6ffb libGIF.dylib (1231) <9DE811E6-6151-32B2-8C89-AD97EC7815B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x995f7000 - 0x997d32ef libobjc.A.dylib (646) <EF789AF0-508F-3D49-A988-376CE2E1107C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x997d5000 - 0x99861ff3 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <CB175B15-8AA3-3ECA-88ED-E561D7722DFB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x99862000 - 0x99862fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12) <64ED443E-25D5-3A2C-A028-0D0C7FAF57C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x99863000 - 0x99866fff com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <942B9491-B97C-36DB-A9F0-3EA3273FCD2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x99867000 - 0x9986cff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <6630682F-AB76-3E55-BE51-0A3E61B6CFC2> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x9986d000 - 0x9988cffb libresolv.9.dylib (57) <C2C3810A-A45E-3375-B41D-6E1BECE1BA3C> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x9988d000 - 0x99c0fff7 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1562.19) <0DF7B33E-B8BE-385E-931A-B7E7ECF16B7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x99c10000 - 0x99c11fff liblangid.dylib (117) <34A0F807-755F-300B-B01F-AABAE3838451> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x99c12000 - 0x99f10ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.1 - 1108.1) <C18EC809-6E67-3D9C-82D5-34170A81254C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x99f1a000 - 0x9a302ff7 libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <4E3D1289-2C98-3E53-BB8D-AD911357FF66> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x9a303000 - 0x9a35effb libTIFF.dylib (1231) <14F5E31A-4ABC-3DF7-AB85-9DB406D3613C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x9a35f000 - 0x9a362fff libpam.2.dylib (20) <E2F34522-448A-3392-BC1D-6625BEB612B9> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x9a363000 - 0x9a4d4ffb libBLAS.dylib (1128) <ACEF468C-5DB1-38F3-BCB2-6F3D7F2B2040> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x9a4d5000 - 0x9a4defff libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <FAF3268F-C580-33D3-A5B4-74B8A8713216> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x9a4df000 - 0x9a4eaff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 629) <BB92BB57-6F2F-3348-BEF4-58036DF40FA4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x9a4eb000 - 0x9a4edffb libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <3CBA3BD3-8BA2-358D-BD1A-A1C3DF5D84E6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x9a5ba000 - 0x9a5bafff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <96675103-6E3D-326A-83C0-82D3A34C3A1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x9a5bb000 - 0x9a8cffef com.apple.CoreAUC (211.0.0 - 211.0.0) <78C567D8-532D-3A08-BF7D-0C25A859F64A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x9a8d0000 - 0x9a947fff com.apple.CoreUtils (1.0 - 101.1) <7169E4D1-0771-36AD-85C8-60CF37FFF16E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x9aad4000 - 0x9aadbfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <5D268178-3812-3777-92A6-D7D3395405B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x9aadc000 - 0x9ab52fff com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <64E4CE02-8BE6-3408-99A5-23E5CF7545BC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x9ab53000 - 0x9ab60ff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <6BC7B049-8F03-3217-9840-B1804CCBF742> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x9ab61000 - 0x9ab61fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162) <9872C464-DF90-37C2-9871-8A3F53C615EC> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x9ab62000 - 0x9ab62fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21) <6AF80DDB-C28E-36FF-BC11-D7D561AC52A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x9b4e7000 - 0x9b4ebffb libcache.dylib (69) <55501A00-AF64-3554-8F46-8D5AFEDEC332> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x9b4ec000 - 0x9b516fff libxslt.1.dylib (13) <0F55B64A-6C55-304E-ACE0-B531027AA066> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x9b517000 - 0x9b517fff libunc.dylib (29) <CE960997-9D4A-3848-BAC7-B2255E6765FD> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib 0x9b518000 - 0x9b94bff3 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6) <EF92C25B-3E33-379F-A862-75C2FCA8B386> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x9b950000 - 0x9b958fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.1.4) <D90BD4F4-8DFA-3683-9C26-313D2F4F8C41> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b959000 - 0x9b976fff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <781A92EF-410E-39B2-953D-FEE12748D834> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x9b977000 - 0x9b986ff3 com.apple.opengl (11.0.7 - 11.0.7) <C4738E5F-C178-3A01-B941-C638E6A14D7C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x9b987000 - 0x9b9dafff libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <D0EB2C99-5939-3ABA-9C18-D9AD75CE23A1> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x9ba0d000 - 0x9ba0fffb libRadiance.dylib (1231) <2F86BE82-404D-335C-B83E-F71D3C4969B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x9ba10000 - 0x9ba69ffb libAVFAudio.dylib (118.3) <65762748-F772-3959-8D14-197AFB778132> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib 0x9bd23000 - 0x9be14ffb libiconv.2.dylib (42) <4AF77F10-0BEC-3BE0-99DF-C5170EDB316B> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x9be15000 - 0x9bf42ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305) <8D2978A1-8152-32CB-B265-4C923FDF3017> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x9bf93000 - 0x9bfd3fff libauto.dylib (186) <1609D0F9-6E3A-3C67-87EF-BB0BD93EDAC9> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x9c028000 - 0x9c057ff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229) <1F5C35C7-67AA-30A0-A366-EB4B361152A3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x9c058000 - 0x9c060fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1) <45CDAF46-03DE-33DB-A627-14F245993EF2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x9c061000 - 0x9c074fff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <DF406F6F-C173-3598-8785-8A2014F770EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x9c075000 - 0x9c18bff7 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.1) <02F310BE-E185-328C-A461-6D6B762D4A6D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x9c18c000 - 0x9c195fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <D906604A-1D8C-31BF-8F22-EA219FFC858F> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x9c196000 - 0x9c1d6ffb libGLImage.dylib (11.0.7) <1F2F2EFE-1EFA-398F-80D6-8AC6EA5160DB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x9c1d7000 - 0x9c31bfff com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1038) <98EC2248-5270-3CB5-84FD-CD225A9875D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x9c31c000 - 0x9c31efff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.0.7) <A87C589A-DA64-3D62-8BDE-065784993B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x9c31f000 - 0x9c330fff libbsm.0.dylib (34) <C9F0C608-2794-3F6B-8078-583FC0046039> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x9c33a000 - 0x9c340ff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3) <E1985F9C-78FC-3098-8683-81F0DCEE54BB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 1 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 705 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=262.0M resident=228.1M(87%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=33.9M(13%) Writable regions: Total=53.4M written=2252K(4%) resident=3644K(7%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=49.9M(93%) REGION TYPE VIRTUAL =========== ======= Kernel Alloc Once 4K MALLOC 41.1M MALLOC (admin) 48K Stack 66.6M VM_ALLOCATE 340K __DATA 9968K __IMAGE 528K __LINKEDIT 49.5M __OBJC 2580K __TEXT 212.5M __UNICODE 544K mapped file 101.9M shared memory 4K =========== ======= TOTAL 485.3M Model: iMac14,4, BootROM IM144.0179.B06, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 1.4 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.21f92 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000, Intel HD Graphics 5000, Built-In Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x483943434E4E4E424C54414C41522D4E5444 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x483943434E4E4E424C54414C41522D4E5444 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x111), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.124.12.8) Bluetooth: Version 4.3.0f10 14890, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1 Serial ATA Device: APPLE HDD HTS545050A7E362, 500.11 GB USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in) USB Device: USB OPTICAL MOUSE USB Device: Dell USB Keyboard USB Device: USB TO IDE Thunderbolt Bus: iMac, Apple Inc., 30.8 AznMagix13 Jul 23
Jul 23 Will destiny 2 be for mac Os Just saying will be im not sure overwatch was not for so will destiny 2 be for macNycrap991 Jul 23
Jul 19 Blizard app not working on mac Hi blizzard Just installed your new app update on my macbook and suddenly nothing works. The app front is all messed up and while i got to shortly enjoy the new free arena run, I lost the first two two games, due to the game stalling and completing freezing and then I gave up..... Tried to reinstall but the issues persists. Please fix this!!!!RazormanX0 Jul 19
Jul 16 Can't open battle.net app on my Mac OS X EI Capitan v10.11.4 ERROR Report ID: 4157E65E-5244-4BEA-8328-038ACC48D4CD Also can't open battle.net-setup app!!! Who can help me?!!Zumoki5 Jul 16