Feedback Discussion

Nov 20, 2013 Post only Battle.net Shop Beta Feedback Here Hi all, If you want to leave feedback for Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them in this forum. For feedback for other titles, see the following bug forums below. This ensures your feedback is reviewed by the right parties. Hearthstone Feedback: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/ Battle.net Desktop Application Feedback: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/9772478/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome: Please read! Welcome to the Feedback Discussion forum for the Battle.net Shop! Help us to improve the Battle.net Shop by providing feedback and suggestions here. Before participating in the discussion, please be sure to read our forum Code of Conduct.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
4m Redeemable codes for games purchased on different platforms For those who purchase games on one platform but would like to transfer to another with-out going through the refund process.MrChuuu0 4m
1d Currency for Ukraine I know Blizzard Entertiment as a very consumer-friendly company. I also believe it's important to state I've been informed that all income from purchases made in Ukraine are going directly to Blizzard Entertaiment. Taxes are also paid in the country purchases were made in. That makes RUB currency only nominal. I do not mean to be negative or offensive in any shape or form. Please, bear with me. Rubles are a currency of a country-aggressor that kills ukrainians on the east of Ukraine (and that's quite literal, I had to deal with the consequences myself) and annexed part of the Ukraine's territory. Even though I'm lucky enough to live in a relatively safe region, for obvious reasons I would like to not use or even see RUB as a currency I pay your services for. So, given everything said above, having all the prices in RUB while being ukrainian is quite uncomforting, to say the least. It's not just about my personal preference or feelings, it's also about how Blizzard Entertiment company overall is percieved in Ukraine. I understand that Ukraine's market and user base might not be big enough to justify any big changes finance-wise, but I also know Blizzard Entertiment is not just all about finances, but also about consumer experience and high quality service. Is there anything possible to be done to resolve this situation globally? Such as change currency for Ukraine to USD, EUR or even UAH while preserving relative prices? Is there anything I can personally do to make this happen? Thank you. PS: yes, I did search for similar threads. But unfortunately did not find a response there from the Blizzard Entertaiment representative. It's quite sensitive topic, so any response explaining possibilities would be greatly appreciated. For further reference: - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759276824 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20759526758 PS2: yes, I did try to contact support. They directed me here. For further reference: #62673936DiRaven15 1d
1d More Than One Bnet Name Change? Lets face it... We all make mistakes. A pretty easy one to make? Bnet names. For one reason or another, we change our names to these silly or bland names that we -thought- were a good idea at the time, but eventually come to hate and wish away with. My mistake was changing my name to Tony. The reason for it is a little bit more than childish, I suppose, but the want to change it is as strong as any, I would imagine. Now, I realize that the policy is pretty clear and fair with the 'one name change and that's it' but perhaps exceptions should be made? I think it might even be fair to offer a time limit between changes? Even if the time was a bit lengthy - say a month or two between changes - I think players would still feel grateful that the name they picked when they were ... Less mature ... isn't the name they are stuck with forever. I am sure I cannot be the only one who wishes they could change their name in Bnet... So what do you guys all think? What sort of ways might be a good idea to possibly have Blizzard address the issue?Tony21 1d
1d Pre Order PSA I pre ordered Black Ops 4 so I could get access to the beta. I played the beta and found it to be an okay game so I kept it. I have found that I don't like the changes made between the beta and release thus don't really like the game and requested a refund. I am being rejected my refund on the basis that the order was made too long ago to refund ... The refund period should be within the games release date not the pre order date. if this is going to be the practice from Blizzard going forward, It should be explicitly stated at the time of someone pre ordering the game that it will not be refundable. Other places allow pre orders to be refunded after release https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6345-QIDX-7244 It only make sense to allow this because games do change from beta to release and you may not like the final product. This is a sleazy business practice, I am posting this so others are aware of what they are getting into before pre ordering anything in future from the Blizzard Shop. I hope that Activison/Blizzard address this issue by A. Actually having a refund policy or B. Explicitly stating that pre orders are not refundable at the time of purchase. I personally will take my business else where until this issue is addressed.northernace2 1d
4d What version of Destiny 2 do I buy after the base? I got Destiny 2's base game for sale at GameStop but I'm not sure which expansion to buy that would include everything through Forsaken(all previous expansions) Usually Blizzard gives a discount on your purchase if you own the full base game already but I can't seem to replicate that with any of the Destiny 2 packs, nor do I want to buy another base game again+the DLC. Sorry for how cheap this makes me, I really wanted this game but had to struggle to get the funds without ruining my personal budget.Lunas2 4d
4d I really want to be able to change my battletag again. Please i would pay to change my battletag this needs to be a feature. Please add pay to change battle tag option!!Elero17 4d
5d destiny 2 competitive get rid of heavy ammo idk where to write this but competitive shouldn't have or atleast only spawn once in game. the pvp aspect as of right now is based on who gets heavy. once you get it you always have it and its no skill. and while we are on this topic its ridiculous with shotguns as well all shotguns need to be nerfed. pvp in this game is no skill right now and its a disappointment and upsetting.AngryNick1 5d
5d Please make Starcraft:Remastered (Vinyl) available for purchase once more! I really need this record, but I waited too long, and now it's gone! :( They're selling them for ridiculous prices other places. Please print more if you're out of stock!tankbug1 5d
Oct 10 Cdkeys Please send cdkeys for Blqck ops 4... I have 10 mbpsPlutonia1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Rss Feed for Blizzard News Hi everyone at Blizzard! Could we have RSS feeds for Blizzard news? Its hard to keep track of stuff happening with so much Blizzard has to offer. I keep missing out on gear store items and game news! Thank you for your time!Keaganzy0 Oct 10
Oct 10 Warcraft 4 What will it take to get a Warcraft 4? I know World of Warcraft was there to replace Warcraft but it simply isn't the same. The custom games W3 had to offer and the starcraft style it had to its competitive gameplay is GREATLY missed. I dare you to even show a teaser. Even a teaser that doesn't have to commit to the idea, maybe an April fools, watch how you will have people going crazy over the idea.Lavelm77 Oct 10
Oct 9 New Figure Series - Warcraft Legends Hi guys, I have a great idea and i hope you’re going to consider this suggestion. Warcraft Universe is really big and you guys created awesome characters with great lore and visual design, no doubt there. It’s been a while since you guys released the last wave of Warcraft figures. I think it’s time for a new wave: Warcraft Legends! Warcraft Legends could make an epic action figure wave for Warcraft franchise, just like Marvel Select figures of Diamond Select company (they sell as hell). Highly detailed and large figures. But what would make this wave so special? It’s going to be the figures of Warcraft I-II-III, not WoW unlike previous series. Warcraft RTS had great story and characters in it. Who would say no to a highly detailed Anduin Lothar figure? Or Grom Hellscream (MU version)? Make it happen Blizzard! :)Vulnero1 Oct 9
Oct 8 Black ops 4 So i was wondering if i buy a key while i am in the US and activate it there and play the game for a while then when i go back to my original country (israel) does the game stop working because of region lock or something really wondering if i should buy the game now or wait until i get back to my countryFozexD3 Oct 8
Oct 6 Argi Plushie Desperate for ARGI plushie !!Shwickster4 Oct 6
Oct 5 Destiny 2 - Digital Upgrade I was trying to find a way to upgrade my destiny 2 forsaken version into a complete edition in order to get the extra skins and ship but this is impossible. So I was wondering why not have an upgrade package that would allow you to upgrade your current version to a complete edition like other game?Slaycur1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Split payment option for in-game purchases I recently purchased a $20 Blizzard prepaid card to add money to my battle.net account balance. Before I purchased the card I figured I could use that 20 from the card and pay the other $1.65 with my debit card. Which would make sense right? I feel like adding a split payment option would benefit greatly instead of having to add that extra change to your account and having to wait up to three days each time. Especially considering you can't make a whole lot of in-game purchases for only $20. This is just my 2 cents on the subject and feel like it would be a great addition.Oakshadarus10 Oct 5
Oct 3 Payment options Hey does anyone know if blizzard is gonna add the payment option for Bancontact mister cash :qr code scanning its widely used in my country and surrounding countries and its really handy because know when i need to pay for something i always need to get a prepaid card even if its for something like 5 euro's worth of money because i have a non compatible debit card and its really irritatingThefabknight1 Oct 3
Oct 3 Feedback: Detailed product tags/descriptions Hello! I was browsing through the store one day when I found a product I was really interesting in purchasing. It was late, so I went to bed, determined to buy it the next day, it was gone from the store, and the page was a 404. Kinda heartbroken, really. I know the merch stuff is probably ran by another company, and I've missed my chance, but I don't want anyone else to feel such incredible loss like I have, So I propose: more detailed dates (The descriptions are actually good as they are) indicating how long they've been available to purchase, and how much longer they'll remain "on shelves." Unless it never had a predetermined date and it actually just sold out. (I cannot describe the endless pit of regret mustering in my body rn, but just in CASE there's a chance to get a Large Heroes of the Storm Sriracha-themed Diablo, Lord of Terror t-shirt, please LMK!)ComradeYakov0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Is International Priority worth it? I paid 135 dollars on Overwatch Merchandise and I wanted it soon, and since I live in Canada, I paid 15 dollars extra for International Priority. I was expecting it either today or yesterday, but I checked my e-mail and the order got delayed by two days, and I'm wondering if those 15 dollars were a waste. If anyone who's ordered merchandise is reading this, I would like to know if you paid for international priority or not and how long it took to ship it to you, and what country you ordered it to.Ligma1 Oct 2
Sep 29 Reinhardt Shirt color is faulty The Reinhardt shirt (currently not listed on the store) is a specific grey color (heather grey?) which fades incredibly quickly. It ends up looking like it was bleached randomly and usually starts to happen a few months after acquiring the shirt. I bought the shirt around spring time, noticed some fading/bleaching color a few months later, and right now it looks pretty janky. This isn't an issue with the shirt's fabric, it's a fundamentally flawed color for clothing. I have another shirt, completely unrelated to Blizzard-anything, that is/was the exact same type of grey as the Reinhardt shirt that has the exact same issue with fading/bleaching. That shirt lost it's grey color entirely after about a year and now looks almost like a mix of salmon pink and light orange. This is how the Reinhardt shirt will look if I keep wearing it/washing it. No other shirt or shirt color has this issue, I don't use bleach, I wash everything together. It's an issue with that specific shirt color. Side note: I would have gotten another shirt but the item is no longer on the store page. However, I'd be 100% to take the design and put it on just about any other shirt color to avoid this super quick bleached fading.Z99Balloons0 Sep 29
Sep 28 Battle.net balance over regions Hello, I have a battle.net account which has both a US account and an EU WoW account attached. I play USA currently however i want to go back to EU. Is it possibly to convert all my USA gold in to battle.net balance and then use said balance for buying BFA for EU and/or sub? Thanks in advanceSoulshox2 Sep 28
Sep 28 Cross Region Blizzard Balance Gift Does anyone know if it's possible for cross-regional Blizzard Balance gifting? I can't seem to find the particular information if this is possible or not. For me, it would be a friend in the EU gifting to me in NA (Canada particularly if it matters).Helsarias1 Sep 28
Sep 27 Pink Mercy shirt - women's style: Feedback The women's Mercy shirt I ordered arrived at my house yesterday. The artwork is wonderful and I love it but personally I really dislike the cut of the shirt. It feels like half a shirt. It's way shorter than any of the other women's shirts I've bought from the gear store. I don't think I can get to the actual store page again but the image I remember seeing when it was marketed was https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcxmTyxV4AAlLte.jpg and from this picture I hoped it would look and fit like the Tracer line shirt (https://gear.blizzard.com/us/tracer-gear/overwatch-tracer-line-shirt-women-s) but it appears to be at least a couple inches shorter, when the Tracer shirt was already not particularly long. Just posting here in the hopes that if a shirt in this style is sold again in the gear store that it be easier to identify (perhaps a photo on a model and/or measurements) and that a different style of women's shirt be available. I'm happy to have supported this cause and I'm not looking for a refund but I definitely would not want to buy another t-shirt in this style if I can help it.Ayashi0 Sep 27
Sep 23 Battle.net Pre-Paid Cards (Canada) I want to go and purchase credit for my Battle.net account, but I can't seem to find any pre-paid gift cards (that add currency) in Vancouver, BC. I can find the WOW 60 Day Online Game Cards, but that's pretty much it. All of the other major game publishers have these cards in Canada, such as Valve for the Steam $20, $50, and $100 gift cards. So why is Blizzard the exception? I don't always want to use my Visa, and I have no interest with heading down to the states to grab a couple.Blues19909 Sep 23
Sep 22 Partial Payments and Battle.net Balance It's a little sad to see that Blizzard still hasn't mastered the idea of using your Battle.net balance towards a purchase in its own store. Steam has allowed you to do this for years. Hell, I think EA's Origin Wallet lets you do this as well. Get with the times Blizzard. What's the point of having a balance if I can't spend it?pyrofox1 Sep 22
Sep 21 Gear Store EU inventories Just like many other Europeans I am very pleased to finally get the European Gear Store. However, as it is already stated in the FAQ, it has a separate inventory from the US Gear Store. So certain collectibles are just available in the US and that kind of defeates the purpose when I still have to order there. So my question is, will the products be slowly added to the EU store so the inventories become similar?Paciala2 Sep 21
Sep 20 Mercy pink T-shirt I haven't heard anything or get an email after purchasing this shirt. Where can I check the status of it?lumi7 Sep 20
Sep 20 Pink Mercy shirt I ordered a 4XL mercy shirt when they were being sold, my order still says processing, I was told even after the delay I would get it at the end of August, here I am at almost the end of September and still haven't seen it, is anyone else having this issue?pie199880 Sep 20
Sep 20 Gear store item not showing up as ordered. I ordered an Overwatch Jacket (https://gear.blizzard.com/us/gear/apparel-accessories/overwatch-league-performance-jacket-philadelphia-fusion) and the fit is tighter than I like a jacket to be. The website wants me to start the exchange process through my account. When I log into my account it shows no items ordered and I am unable to start the exchange process. The support process on this problem is difficult as well. I should not have to work so hard to get in touch with customer service. I have ended up in these forums for lack of a better way to contact Blizzard.RustedSkull0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Gifting is not available for your currency. I Can't gift because of this error, the problem is I can't even choose the person to send the gift, any solutions?Abyss1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Overwatch Character Jerseys I think it would be nice if the store offered polyester gaming jerseys themed after the characters. These could be like competition style jerseys, but intended for the casual gamers. they could include traits/artwork specific to each character. For example, Dva's jersey could have pink lettering, plus her classic pink face stripes, but the jersey has bunny logos, emoticons from her in-game emotes, and maybe some streamline markings from her mech. This would be in addition to the normal competition info like character name and number on the back. This would then revolve around each character, making it more personal than a lot of things on the market, and better than the generic standard overwatch jerseys, without having to pick a league team. Most people have a preferred main that they like to play and this would give more preference to that. Thank you for your consideration!Shadowfox1 Sep 18
Sep 16 Major differences in Starcraft products between EU/UK and US So I'm from the UK and would love some great starcraft merchandise however the EU/UK stores products not even close to the same stock as the US store. The items not included in the EU/UK store are: Starcraft mineral wash shirt Starcraft faction icon long sleeve shirt Starcraft half zip hooded pullover StarCraft 20th Anniversary Shirt - Men and Women's StarCraft 20th Anniversary Snapback Hat StarCraft II World Championship Series Pin StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Firstborn, Book 1 StarCraft: I, Mengsk StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade StarCraft Long Sleeve Shirt StarCraft: Evolution StarCraft II Marine Toddler Tee StarCraft Ultralisk Shirt - Men and Women's StarCraft: Remastered Zerg Shirt - Men and Women's StarCraft: Remastered Protoss Shirt - Men and Women's StarCraft: Remastered Terran Shirt - Men and Women's and most importantly The StarCraft Void Probe Plush That's over 18 products not available this side of the Atlantic. Why is this?Monolith0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Pricing with TL Hello Blizzheads, I will go straight, and ask you to apply regional pricing for Turkey, like in Russia etc. As you know Turkey is not in the eurozone but we forced to buy your games with euros. But the rate is huge. ( 1 € is ~7.5₺ -liras- ). Min wage is 1600 liras - ~215€ - in here. Even i cant buy any games with euros while i earn lot more than minimum wage. Please consider adding Turkish Lira in your store. And please let us buy games with decent rate. Thank you, Peace and loveDethkr0 Sep 16
Sep 15 Call of Duty editions are not explained clearly Hi, which edition of COD do I need to buy in order to play the Blackout mode? Currently, the page on the Battle.net Windows app does not say clearly which version includes Blackout.Evgenii0 Sep 15
Sep 12 Paysafecard issues ... Please Implement a way to use Paysafecard, PLEASE OH PLEASE. I mean it cost blizzard less ? its faster more secure because NO bank account needed the thing is i bought a paysafecard for 10 euro AND i noticed we can't use it here, i need paypal now and can't find a solution please find one for me. And don't say "buy Battle.net prepaid card" THEY DONT EXIST IN THE COUNTRY THAT IS CONSIDERED THE CENTER OF EUROPE (Belguim) So im in a bit of annoying position here... i have money issues so these 10 euro per month is all i could spend so i just can't lose 10 euro its much more annoying then you think... Please helpGoldenBrovok331 Sep 12
Sep 10 T-Shirts Size Chart Hello Blizzard! After speaking with a Customer Service rep, it was brought to my attention that I should post here suggesting that you add a T-Shirt size chart somewhere on your Blizzard Gear store, preferably on the T-Shirt pages themselves. T-Shirt sizes vary immensely between stores and it would suck to get a shirt that doesn't fit right. Kind regards, skateman222skateman2225 Sep 10
Sep 10 Lighter/Zippo Warcraft Themed Hello I wonder if this forum is even looked by Blizzard, but anyway! I would love if the store could sell a zippo Warcraft themed like this: http://gi1.md.alicdn.com/bao/uploaded/i1/17369020955155741/T15JwYXgBeXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg It would be pretty epic :DThormor0 Sep 10
Sep 8 In-Game Microtransactions Thoughts/Questions Dear Blizzard. I'm a veteran player of your games. I've never really been interested in forums, I'm more to just enjoy the game I'm playing, ingame. But its become a little frustrating for me and it keeps nagging me. I was wondering, along with fellow players, if you have plans on removing ingame microtransactions in the future or minimizing it to only minor stuff like skins icons etc.? This have given me a real headache since implementation because it starts a domino effect of things i do not enjoy and takes away much of my enjoyment of the game. The domino effect is going really deep and hard for me to keep short because it reaches so many corners of the big picture. Best regards.microwave7502 Sep 8
Sep 8 "Gifting is not available for your currency" I get the following message when trying to make a gift to a friend: "Whoops! You can't gift this. Gifting is not available for your currency. " What the hell?Novalith12 Sep 8
Sep 7 Local Currency Conversion Hey, I had put in a ticket about exactly what the topic says and was directed to post here as well. As far as I'm aware around a year ago Blizzard opened up the option for local currency in Canada, Japan and New Zealand. I was wondering if Blizzard had any plans of extending this to other countries as well and wanted to get the community's opinion on it as well. It only really came to my attention after the Turkish Lira's worth went down extremely hard (I haven't been playing for a while) and I realized I simply wouldn't be able to afford Battle For Azeroth or even a monthly subscription unless I wanted to pay an outrageous amount of money, and people in other countries most assuredly have this problem as well. As such, this is mostly directed at the development and management teams though having some general community support would be nice.Myzraev0 Sep 7
Sep 5 Gifting battlenet balance worldwide Hello, I have been trying to find ways to gift balance to friends worldwide. I noticed it is unavailable at the moment. Hopefully in the near future? Maybe have a currency converter that can charge me the USD,EURO, etc amount to CAD? I wouldn't mind paying whatever the amount needs to be once converted. ex: $5 USD is $6.60 CAD I pay the $6.60 and my US friend get $5 USD balance. ThanksEmmonkee0 Sep 5
Sep 4 Gifting of Destiny 2: Forsaken taking time to process I bought Destiny 2 for a friend around noon cst and he still hasn't gotten it (1:50pm). I don't understand why this isn't a 5 minute process.Mokdore0 Sep 4
Sep 3 Women's Clothing Blizzard please look into the quality of women's clothes. Generally the sizes run small which is annoying in itself. But I'm holding back on making purchases because of the one shirt I have received. https://gear.blizzard.com/us/game/overwatch/ow-dva-shirt-womens#reviews This DVA shirt is cute but man is it form fitting, it runs tight in the chest and arms (a common complaint when you look at the reviews for similar style shirts in the shop). I also have to wear an undershirt because the fabric is thin enough to be see-through and because it is form fitting an undershirt causes it to crinkle. I like the style of shirt but wish there were more options closer to what is offered to men in regards to fabric and quality. My biggest suggestion, can we get some models for these products? When I saw that the fall line had a picture of model's wearing the products I was excited and thought there would be more. Some of the designs for women's clothing have me doubting that my midriff would be covered. If model's are not an option, some sites allow buyers to post pictures in their reviews. I find this super helpful as I'm always hesitant to buy women's clothes online as there tends to be many issues with quality and fit. The men's t-shirts look very nice but maybe too boxy for my taste, but at least I would know that they would fit me if I bought them. I want more blizzard apparel in my wardrobe but I've been hesitating to buy for a long time now.AtomicB0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Digital re-release of Warcraft 1; 2 and the original Diablo Greetings, it would be very interesting to see those classic titles being released as digital downloads. Any thoughts or information is well appreciated :)Lazariyo3 Sep 2
Sep 2 Zarya Shop Items Hi, I was going through the new fall clothing line items and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see anything for Zarya. I know not everyone likes her but I'm sure there are a lot that do and a lot who would gladly buy something referring to her. Me personally I love playing Zarya and am a Zarya main and I feel like she needs items in the new clothing line for those of us would gladly buy them. I don't know if its possible to add stuff for her into this new line but maybe in the future you could do so! Thanks and hope all is well!Belle1 Sep 2
Aug 31 Zipo/Lighter Warcraft Themed Hello! I'd like to suggest to have a Zipo/Lighter that is Warcraft themed. I have seen those are other website, but they are so sketchy I refused to buy it there... I would love to get a Horde Lighter :) No. Not to burn Teldrassil :)Thormor0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Canada customers beware... The duties fees from FedEx are ridiculous and not clearly advertised on the site .. Until they come up with a Canadian store with no fees like that ... The duties fees cost me 33% of my 100 purchase... that is without the taxes that I also had to pay (and convert to CAD) ... Left with a sour taste in my mouth. It's new to me since I am rarely (or never) disappointed in Blizzard. I hope they can improve that store for other countries.Vampir1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Shipping to iran Hi im Ali Hearthstone player from iran today i login to my account and saw the banner ad that tell me : Shop now at blizzard and i opened the page then i wanted to buy that package but like always there is missing country that called 'iran' please understand us we are human like other players we didnt locate that where we borned why we cant buy anything in world becouse we born in Iran. why I cant buy Hearthstone Mineral Wash Shirt please tell me if possible send the package by Post to iran its possible to send and Post will accept that we cant do anything because of sanctions on iran we didnt choose our country we just born here this is hell for us Blizzard please if possible Post Shirt for me and i pay all of it additional cost i love the shirt everytime new product released i have regret of having that im just a player like other players in the world Please.. i think its possible that a player buy that for me .. then post it.. i will pay that.. sorry for bad english Ali from the Hell Country, IranP4Ni5h3R0 Aug 31