Feedback Discussion

Nov 20, 2013 Post only Battle.net Shop Beta Feedback Here Hi all, If you want to leave feedback for Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them in this forum. For feedback for other titles, see the following bug forums below. This ensures your feedback is reviewed by the right parties. Hearthstone Feedback: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/ Battle.net Desktop Application Feedback: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/9772478/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome: Please read! Welcome to the Feedback Discussion forum for the Battle.net Shop! Help us to improve the Battle.net Shop by providing feedback and suggestions here. Before participating in the discussion, please be sure to read our forum Code of Conduct.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
1d Overwatch Track Jacket Size Availability I really wanted a track jacket, but there were no medium or large sizes. The sizes jumped from XS to XL and bigger. I don't know if the shop plans on restocking those sizes anytime soon.Aether0 1d
1d RESTOCK PACHIMARI PLUSHES Please... I want to buy one :cRedside0 1d
5d EU Merchandise Store ... This message has been sat at the top of the page at http://eu.blizzard.com/store/ for quite some time now, well over a year I think. Now that the Battle.net Shop is being worked on and currently in beta testing, does this mean the merchandise store will come back eventually? I want to buy a murloc plushie for my fiancée for Christmas, but physical merchandise has been "temporarily removed forever."Ulbrecht5 5d
6d Paysafecard. It´s possible, maybe Battle.net doesn´t have a function of paysafecard, we all know that. But i was wondering if there really isn´t any way to add money to battle.net with a use of a paysafecard. And maybe I got a solution, but i am not sure of it: I buy a paysafecard, register to G2A, buy for example a 20 EUR Battle.net Giftcard from G2A and pay it with my paysafecard code. Then i just redeem the Giftcard code to my Battle.net account. Will it work? I mean are there some "bugs" with this method? ThanksSawix0 6d
Feb 19 Trial account Adding Battlenet Balance Codes 1. What is the differrence between a trial account and a full account? 2. How do i upgrade to a full account?(I only play Hearthstone) 3. I have a Battlenet balance code, but it rejects me because i am a trial account, is there a solution to it or a refund?Jay1 Feb 19
Feb 18 Why do I need to pay twice when moving from console to PC? This is mildly annoying to me. I purchased Overwatch on XBOX and linked it to this account. Why is it that I have to purchase the game again even though I already have it linked to my account. I can understand having to rebuy loot boxes, skins, and other things, but I should not have to buy the game twice.MarshmallowM0 Feb 18
Feb 18 Wow "Game Time" Token for gold As i see now everyone who is rich buy as much GT Token as they can, to trade it into money instead of GT. I think it's unfair to those who want to buy the GT Token for GT and not to get money from it, becuase some of us have no money for wow all the time, but we get enough gold in every 3-4th month to buy 1 GT Token for Gold, but now we have no chance and maybe there will be some player who will pay less times because of the high price of the GT Token....Lark901 Feb 18
Feb 16 Classic Blizzard Games Missing on Battle.net Shop Blizzard, I would like you to add to your Battle.net store, some classic games in the classic games section that are missing, which are Diablo I, Warcraft Orcs and Humans and Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition. Is it possible to add them? By adding these games to your store it was a bonus for you and if you do this, you will make a lot of success, im really sure about that and with these games it's quite possible to run them on today's computers. I continue to enjoy these games and remember memories from the past. Im really a big fan of those games and i continue to love them. I hope you guys understand my situation. I'm waiting for your response.DaxterTalks0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Notification. Hello. I think you should have an option that tells you when a new tavern brawl has started or about to end in HS. Overwatch when the arcade has been re-set. And the other things on diablo 3, Starcraft and heroes of the storm.Kittenhat0 Feb 15
Feb 14 [SC2&Heroes]Please sell English pack in China region Just like the TotalBiscuit Announcer you are selling at ¥38 in China region. Why Blizzard can sell: 1. The bug "new players who hasn't SC2 before was able to use English and other languages for free in SC2 once they bought SC2-LotV in China region" which was fixed, after reported by old SC2 players 6 months later, has proved that Blizzard can actually do this technically. 2. Pro gamers outside China has difficulty and inconvenience to play in China region, as they can only use Chinese in China region but don't know Chinese at all. 3. When I play in NA region and enable the Parental Controls, I don't found the difference between playing in NA region and in China, except the language. In other words, I believe Blizzard can just keep locking the Parental Controls and hide this option in China region. 4. SC2 & Heroes are the only two Blizzard games that players cannot change languages in China region. Why Blizzard should sell: 1. Old SC2 players in China want this for a very very long time (since patch 1.5 in 2012), and many of them should be able to afford the price of the English pack as a DLC. Although, it might be a little late to attract Chinese SC2 players to buy, at least I will pay for it, and I believe many Chinese Heroes players will buy it. 2. To Help more pro gamers from all over the world play in China region. 3. The local voice actors, although they are good and professional, their voice are abused in too many characters. And the post-production in China is not professional, one same character sounds like has different voices, or even covered by two different voice actors. 4. Even though it's not free, you provide a right to us to change language, which can show your respect to us.StarOFdadA0 Feb 14
Feb 13 Diablo II Multi Keys I've been trying to get this other game key to work on the other computer in the house.. Do i have to have a seperate D2 game key from what I have::: D2 "Gam#K#y" D2 LOD "Gam#K#y" D2 LoD "Gam###y" i own 3 game keys.. i used D2 "gam#k#y" for the original install.. then 2 seperate keys on the 2 computers... I dunno... can it be done?JHYDRO860 Feb 13
Feb 12 Can't buy Overwatch So direct debit is available in my country and i want to buy Overwatch with that. My friend who lives in the same country and city as me also bought Overwatch with direct debit. For a reason i can not buy Overwatch with direct debit, because the option is not there. The option to buy with direct debit is there with for example Warcraft or Starcraft. Please help???Greyflame16 Feb 12
Feb 12 password prompt when buying in shop Hi. i did just buy overwatch via b.net client using paypal account. i was surpised when i didnt have to enter password to complete the purchase. this i dont like, IF someone borrows my computer they can go nuts in the store and buy things!lusitopp2 Feb 12
Feb 11 Free name change?! It clearly says you get a free name change for the first time. But I can only change by paying'?Ryanhines680 Feb 11
Feb 11 Blizzard Gear Store Payment System is BORKED! Spent over 3 hours in chats and tickets with Support, all of which was unable to help me at all. So here is the setup. Use a card on battle.net website to purchase 2 mischief pets. Works fine without a hitch. Go to blizzard gear store. Have a cart of about 150$ items. Gifts from my mom to me, to my girlfriend, and from my girlfriend to her father. Whatever, insignificant details. I qualify for the free gift and free shipping. I take advantage of these promotions. I go to checkout using the same card and the same details and their form tells me declined. Weird, I have a credit limit like 7x the purchase amount. I check my bank and lo-and-behold a charge from the blizzard store for the amount of the order. I contact support and they tell me it has been declined by the bank. I check and it appears they initially blocked it because of fraud worries I removed the hold and tried again at supports urging. Declined. At this point support has no idea why it is declining. They tell me to wait awhile and the charges will reverse themselves in ~24 hours and to try again. It takes 4 days to reverse the charges and in the meantime I can't use the card at all. Why do you ask? It put the charge through enough times to max out my card. Made for a very embarrassing moment at a fancy restaurant. Go to try the purchase again. At this point Mischief is sold out. I try to contact support to see if there is ANYTHING that can be done. I didn't even care how long it would take mischief to get here I just wanted it on the order so I could get the free shipping. Lo-and-Behold by the time I get the definitive answer of no there is nothing we can do, the deadline to get the gifts before Christmas has passed. My order total no longer comes above 100 so I don't qualify for free shipping either. So I would have to pay ~7$ to get Xmas presents that won't be here in time for Xmas because there payment system decided to max out my card yet at the same time simultaneously NOT place the order. Needless to say they lost this order completely. I'm sure I'm not the only one having such issues, and I'm sure you are losing quite a few potential orders because of it. What do I suggest as a good fix? -Switch the payment system over to the same one battle net uses. -Combine Blizzard gear store into battle net. Why do you need two different stores as it is? Buying things online can be daunting enough as it is, without having to figure out which store things are in. It's the reason I was having to place the order to begin with, because I knew my senior mother would have had many issues with it. -Fix the current payment system to where it is as efficient, usable, reliable, and as functional as the battle net payment system. Thanks for listening to my concerns. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!Lycaon1 Feb 11
Feb 10 Paysafecard issues ... Please Implement a way to use Paysafecard, PLEASE OH PLEASE. I mean it cost blizzard less ? its faster more secure because NO bank account needed the thing is i bought a paysafecard for 10 euro AND i noticed we can't use it here, i need paypal now and can't find a solution please find one for me. And don't say "buy Battle.net prepaid card" THEY DONT EXIST IN THE COUNTRY THAT IS CONSIDERED THE CENTER OF EUROPE (Belguim) So im in a bit of annoying position here... i have money issues so these 10 euro per month is all i could spend so i just can't lose 10 euro its much more annoying then you think... Please helpGoldenBrovok304 Feb 10
Feb 9 Split payment option for in-game purchases I recently purchased a $20 Blizzard prepaid card to add money to my battle.net account balance. Before I purchased the card I figured I could use that 20 from the card and pay the other $1.65 with my debit card. Which would make sense right? I feel like adding a split payment option would benefit greatly instead of having to add that extra change to your account and having to wait up to three days each time. Especially considering you can't make a whole lot of in-game purchases for only $20. This is just my 2 cents on the subject and feel like it would be a great addition.Oakshadarus2 Feb 9
Feb 7 Friend Tabs for Battle.net App I don't know if this is already a feature or if anyone else has also thought of something like this. Basically like when you click on a friend, it'll open a chat window. Basically when I have like so many chat windows on my screen talking to multiple friends at once, it can become quite cluttered. Is there anyway to implement some sort of tabbing system where you have multiple tabs in 1 window like steam's? Also, maybe provide some sort of party system where you can invite multiple friends into 1 chat window? I would be very much appreciated. Edit: I noticed I posted this in the wrong feedback forum. Lol.. If you could move it to the Feedback discussion for the Battle.Net Desktop App, that would be great. Sorry about thatVoiphudas0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Battle.net balance Hello there i am playing NA Proudmoore server from Mongolia and can we use that battle.net balance for gold to battle.net balance and i want to spend my golds to buy some pets and mounts and game ?DKnight0 Feb 7
Feb 6 MOL payment is not available in Malaysia! MOL payment is not available in Malaysia! I just bought a gift card and reload my MOL account, but I cannot reload my Battlenet account with MOL payment, there is no such a option. Can you fix that problem?DDDavid2 Feb 6
Feb 5 Upgrading Overwatch to Origins Edition? [SOLVED] Heyo, I pre-ordered Overwatch for the standard $40 price, overlooking the Origins Edition because I don't own any other Blizzard titles. Now after playing the beta, I would kinda like to get in on those skins. Is there any way to upgrade/separately purchase the Origins Edition for the $20 instead of the $60 tag? ThanksZremoff32 Feb 5
Feb 4 request a refund and cancel payment I'm Korean. However, when I created my account, I created the account with the US as the region. However, I did not know about it, so I decided to buy the game in Korea after paying the Battle Coin. I'm sorry, I would like to request a refund or cancel payment. work hard.rtr0 Feb 4
Feb 3 settlement cancellation request I purchased battle coin, however it seems to take 3 days to get them. Unfortunately, 3 days are too long for me, hence I'd like to cancel my payment. Could I have an advice on this issue please?Neky0 Feb 3
Jan 31 Shop Region Help Okay so, I want to know I was going to add $20 to my Balance. I want to buy a cheaper ones so i was going to add $20 instead of just buying the $40 One in America store. And when i change to taiwan. Will my balance be the same ? or just going to be like another balance?SavageDead0 Jan 31
Jan 31 Want to cancel my purchase!! I purchased $22.00 to charge my Battlecoin, but I want to cancel it. My computer can't afford Overwatch's option so Plz solve this problem as soon as possible.KeunhaeBozi0 Jan 31
Jan 29 Can I just buy the new D.va skin? My RNG ensures that I'd have to throw $50 down in loot boxes before it'd ever show up, I'm just gonna be honest. Really wish I could just buy in-game currency/skins etc. I'd put a lot more money into Overwatch if it wasn't just gambling, that new D.va skin is just adorable.LordPitaya1 Jan 29
Jan 29 Free Battle Tags I know it has been a well know discussion for years, I've been reading a lot of comments about this topic, and for what I understood: Why its paid? * People would change their names too frequently, causing confusion with their contact list. (on Steam, you can click an option called "View user aliases" and check the name changes from that user, that's how I always know every single user from my list) * It would be difficult to find a specific player in order to punish/ban or just contact. (yeah, Steam again, that causes just NO problem since the users can change their name but they still have the same Steam ID) so in my honest opinion, these are all excuses to profit a little more from users, and i just don't get it since you profit a lot from game purchases, monthly fees, DLC, Blizz Store... lets be like really REALLY honest, is there a REASON, a real reason to charge people for a name change? Origin allow that and it causes no problem to them Steam allow that and it causes no problem to them Blizzard don't allow that because.... well... that's itStarky0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Overwatch Loot boxes on Google Play I'd love to be able to buy loot boxes with google play money and preferably open them on android as well as sometimes I feel like an impulse buy but I'm not home or don't feel like opening the program which takes a while to opentf2manu9941 Jan 28
Jan 27 Adding money with phone credits Will we someday be able to add money to our Battle.net account using phone credits? That would help me a lot as I need to go all the way across the city to get a pre-paid code to buy my Hearthstone packs.Napoleon0 Jan 27
Jan 27 블리자드 서비스 대단합니다. 어제 오후 1시경 종변 결제오류 와우를 종료 후 30분 뒤 재접속 하라는 GM 요청에 30분뒤에 재접 아무런 조치가 없었고, 아무런 말도 없어서 다시한번 GM 요청 그리고 6~7시간뒤 밤요 레이드중에 다시 한번 클라이언트 종료하라는 요청 레이드 중이니 불가능하다고 새벽 1시즘에 클라이언트 종료할테니 해결해달라고 쪽지를 보냈는데 오늘 아침에 일어나니 문제해결이 안되있어서 다시 GM 요청하고 상스러운 단어들을 사용하니 20분만에 해결이되네요?? 참 이런식으로 서비스하나요?? 저 이대로는 못 참겠습니다. 대화 로그들 다 남아있을텐데 확인 후 처벌 부탁드리고 그 처벌 결과를 봐야겠네요. 내가 돈을 내고 서비스를 받을려고 하는데 이딴 취급을 받아야 합니까? 답변 부탁드립니다.CarpeDiem0 Jan 27
Jan 26 How do Battle.net Cards work in Australia Hello battle.net forum viewers, I have recently gotten into overwatch from a friend of mine. It has been such an interesting, interactive and fun game that I now want to spend some money on it. My credit card is having problems currently do I cannot add funds through that, so my last choice (I think) is to buy battle.net cards. I have a few questions regarding them 1) In the overwatch store is the money to buy them USD or AUD? 2) Are the cards like steam cards in Australia? (In Australia if you buy a 50$ steam card for 50$ AUD the money is then converted to USD in your steam wallet. Hope that made sense) 3) Is buying a Visa card or some other card better value? Thank you for reading my post, I hope you guys can reply soon :) Truly Yours, BaeIsMei (Letter style)BaeIsMei1 Jan 26
Jan 25 More and different plushies a friend of mine watched me play WoW and i showed her the druid base in Legion. now she is obsessed with moonkin babies as you can see in the moonkin school. is there a chance you can make them so i can get her one? i'd assume other would like a moonkin baby plush as wellBarcode0 Jan 25
Jan 24 Bought overwatch origin's edition I just recently bought the overwatch origin's edtion. I want to know where can I receive or view all the in-game goodies like my baby winston pet, mercy's wings, 5 skins and more? Where can I view them and does my baby winston pet just follow me around in game automatically?Labrathor980 Jan 24
Jan 22 Store Suggestions Considering the announced Rebranding... 1-Merge with Gear Store 2-Make gear store items available from Account Balance.Storm1 Jan 22
Jan 21 Brazilian payment option. Hello, as the title suggest, we only have as a payment option "payU". The site barely have any support for PT-br language, with bad translations and so on, seems like a work in progress, an early one by the way. With that, I can get by, but then I'm trying to make a purchase and the site responsible for it can't even manage to try to bill my credit card and I can't get any answer why. Here in Brazil there's a problem: most credit card companies don't allow us to buy USD to BRL e.g: If I use the blizzard standard payment method, blizz will try to make that conversion, that's why we need a second part. I just don't understand why you got the worst one! Please add Boacompra, Boacompragold (go4gold), PayPal and so on. Well it's a feedback, because I've tried to many, many times though payU and even contacted them, but they don't have an answer. Meanwhile Steam, Origin, Riot and so on are good to go.Chila0 Jan 21
Jan 17 Buy Overwatch as a gift I would love to pre purchase Overwatch as a chrstmas gift. But I see no way to do this. Is this something that may become possible?Pooks100 Jan 17
Jan 17 When is the Next Sales for Overwatch? I am currently waiting for the price to go down and was wondering if there is sales on Chinese New Year by any chance. i know CNY isn't a big thing in most of the countries. If there is sales soon, when is it?M4ngoRanger0 Jan 17
Jan 15 Overwatch: Origins Edition scammed me I purchased Origins Edition on PS4 (no pre-order) today, and linked my accounts (which I was very upset to find out, from Blizzard support, only gave me access to, "digital goodies"). So while contemplating whether or not to give Blizzard more of my money for a PC copy, because I have PC friends too, I decided to check out said, "digital goodies," only to find out that I have no card back in HS, no portraits in SC2, no baby Winston in WoW, and no Tracer in Heroes of the Storm. Quite frankly I'm surprised that I got the origins skins at this point. The fact that the licenses are non-transferable i can get over, I intended to buy two copies in the first place but was very excited when I saw that link accounts button only to be let down, however I want my swag that I paid extra for. I had to pay an extra $20 to get the game for PS4 and the only benefit I got from it was 5 character skins in game that I honestly didn't want or need. This game being multiplayer only, with what adds up to about 3 game modes, makes the $60 price tag hard to justify; especially when all the goodies that are thrown in to sweeten the deal don't show up on my account. Not to mention the micro-transactions, which have no place in a buy2play game. As a long time Blizzard fanboy I'm really disappointed because, while I love this game, it just seems like a cash grab at this point. The questions I have are: If I buy Overwatch (the base game for $40) on PC will my origins skins and unlocks from PS4 transfer over because of my linked accounts. Why do I have none of the other Origins benefits. And why is there even an option to link accounts when there could've just as easily, if not easier and less misleading, been a code/s included with the purchase that would give me access to my swag.warfetus34 Jan 15
Jan 14 I don't understand. Hello.My battle code is JOKER # 32112. I'd like you to think about why I write about this topic. I don't understand why I was attacked by Ben. I did not use the aiming program. Please look at the link below. http://overlog.gg/detail/overview/126002009067195198066157 The links are my overwatch records. Heroes ' hit rate and critical rate are similar to others. Rucio was raised high because he attacked the near enemy. So I'm going to tell you, "Think about this again and think about the innocent van". Thank you.JOKER0 Jan 14
Jan 14 Something happened when i bought Overwatch I bought Overwatch: Origins edition for my xbox, but i gave me the pc version, so i tried it out but my computer cant run it correctly!ScaleyCookie0 Jan 14
Jan 12 About the survey In appreciation for your time and thoughtful feedback, qualified participants will receive a $5 Amazon.com digital gift card. The gift code will be delivered via email to the email address associated with your Battle.net account, approximately 1 week after we’ve captured an adequate number of responses. So i completed the survey aroud christmas and i never got a responce. Would be nice to send a reply even if they don't wanna send the gift. Can anyone help me here? Thank you!Boogie0 Jan 12
Jan 11 Please Support Bitcoin as a Payment Method I'd really like to see Blizzard accept Bitcoin as a method of payment, I know that I would use it to purchase games and merchandise. This would allow your products to reach a greater base of users and it would be a great convenience to myself and many others. Not everyone in the world is represented by a bank, but lots of them do play video games. Please consider Bitcoin as a method of payment.harrison48 Jan 11
Jan 11 Overwatch Origins Upgrade If I upgrade to overwatch origins will i get to keep my stats and levels or does it reset when I purchase it?Yakkas0 Jan 11
Jan 10 No overwatch license found So I bought the physical version of the game.. I never do this I generally buy digital. But I decided to get the disc while I was out to make it easier. Long story short, I paid my 60+ USD for the game, installed it, logged into my account and everything. But when I launch it, it tells me "No overwatch license found" and gives me 2 options. Either "cancel" or "Purchase now". Why am I having this issue? I will not buy the game for a second time online. Please respond and help with this issue, I would very much like to play the gameKingPookie6 Jan 10
Jan 9 No service I am canceling my account. There is no customer service. The only telephone number provided does not give you a human with whom you may talk.Friardan0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Cancelling Orders I recently tried to purchase something through the shop, a Level 100 Boost(Yea, yea, cheater, I know). Before doing so, I went to my payment methods and tried(And apparently failed) to delete one of the payment methods on my account. The reason being that it wasn't mine. A gift to me was a six month subscription to WoW, so the person who gave me that gift had his card on my account. I tried to delete it, and assumed that it worked. So I went to the game and bought the boost when I realized it had never asked me for a replacement method. Immediately panicked, I went and checked the transaction when I realized that it actually went through to the other person's account, so I tried to find a way to delete it. There's the problem. Without contacting the staff, there's no way to cancel your order through the Battle.net shop. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's made that mistake, or at least I hope not, so I feel like it'd save a lot of stress on both the ends of the player who did it and the staff who has to fix the goof if there was a simple way to just... Hit a button and cancel the order. Maybe there's a reason that you can't, I have no idea. However, I figured that I should see if there is a reason and hope that someone replies with it or that it gets implemented. Luckily, the staff member helping me put in a cancellation, and my fingers are crossed that it cancels before it goes through, but there's a chance that it won't. I feel like it'd be a lot safer if I could delete the order myself, and it would save the time of a staff member who probably has other issues to sort out than my own lack of common sense.GermyGirl0 Jan 8
Jan 6 Code Redeem Bought the Warcraft movie with the extra add on content for Hearthstone ect, followed the instructions on how to redeem the codes, but the link takes me to a page that says "aaaaand it's gone" haha, how can I redeem these codes? ThanksKingTregga0 Jan 6
Jan 5 Buying Overwatch loot boxes with a gamestop card Is there any possible way to purchase Overwatch loot boxes with a gamestop gift card? Any sort of conversion stuff to buy it? I tried purchasing a vanilla Visa card with my GS card but GS wouldn't let me buy it as gift cards aren't able to purchase other gift cards. Thanks in advanceHrenthor0 Jan 5