Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
1h OWL Gear Discount Bug Hey there, I ordered some discounted merch from the overwatch league 2017-2018 season,and went through the checkout process without any issues, but once the order was placed, everything i bought appeared as full price, and I was charged accordingly. I would assume that's a bug, and I'd appreciate it if someone would take a look.nethack1 1h
11h Paste password into change pass field We were able to paste passwords into the change password fields before but not able to do it now. I change my password often and the characters are different with several variations. I use a password app that i can just paste my password in and this is difficult to do when the site doesn't allow for it. I prefer not to type in 10+ characters 3 times when i can just paste it in. Change it back.... I tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and all the same...no dice.Kryptek12 11h
6d Unable to add payment method Tried adding multiple cards via multiple browsers (even on a mobile phone) and on 2 PC's. No error message. Just endless loop on the "Save payment method" screen. Tried troubleshooting with chat and they recommended I post this in the bug forums. Unable to add any credit/debit cards to my account. Not getting error message.SaulGood26 6d
Nov 12 Blizzard Launcher stream window do not work with Black ops 4 Blizzard Launcher stream window do not work with Black ops 4 when you Launch the game the start stream button is lock but with other it works can you fix that pleaseCyb3rGhost1 Nov 12
Nov 11 Warcraft III Reign of Chaos - purchase link broken Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos Since hearing about the remastered version of WC3 I would like to play the old version. However, when I try to buy the game from Blizzard I just get a 404 error. Is it even possible to download the game? I am using this link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/war3/Butch1 Nov 11
Nov 9 Black Ops Pass and Points (CP) gifting not working through e-mail. When sending a gift for these items through e-mail and not Btag, the order is queued for a while then it somehow disappear without leaving any trace. The amount paid refunded in Balance. Doesn't seem to work or it was not intended to be able to send these through e-mail.Coots0 Nov 9
Nov 8 Gear store login not working I am having trouble logging into the blizzard gear store with the account my virtual ticket is attached to. I can login fine with my Fiancee’s account but any time I try to login to mine it just takes me back to the screen I was on and not logged in. I am able to log into WoW, forums, blizzcon site, etc all fine so it seems specifically just the store… I noticed other people have had a similar issue https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769447558 2 and there is support articles for it https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/165239 Spoke to customer support and didn’t really get much of an answer. Tried multiple browsers, changed password, different pc, everything. Seems like its definitely something up with my account. A bit annoying as I want some blizzcon gear and stuff has started going out of stock already. I posted this in the BlizzCon forum too but I think its more appropriate here.JTM1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Can't connect to store at all. As title says. Can't connect through Battle.net app on PC or through the browser. Wanted to pick up Forsaken for Destiny. Is the store down or having maintenance done?xMoriKunx0 Nov 8
Nov 8 Unable to purchase anything on Battlenet store Hi, Ever since Battlenet have introduced the shop I have not been able to buy anything from it. I am currently trying to purchase the Reaper of Souls expansion for Diablo 3 after the recent update impressed me. However I have tried to buy it 5 times over the past 6 hours or so only to have the website constantly try to process the order for me, and endlessly load and the order not get processed. I've even tried to disable my antivirus suite to ensure it wasn't a firewall issue. All of my details are up to date and correct; address, card details etc. The weird thing is that I can purchase stuff for WoW both in-game and from the manage account page, since I've bought the newest expansion and various amounts of game time over the past weeks and months. Is anyone else having any issues buying stuff from the store? Could any Blizzard staff shed some light on why I can't buy anything? I've never known a shop so averse to accepting payments!bwfcnut11 Nov 8
Nov 2 Virtual Ticket + WC3 Spoils of War Edition Hello, I purchased the virtual ticket for $49.99 and today I see there is a Virtual Ticket + WC3 Spoils of War Edition for $79.99. This would save me $10. I tried to purchase it, hoping it would just charge me $29.99 for the Spoils of War edition and it just says I already have the product. I contacted support and the representative said that this is a known issue and doesn't know if it will be fixed. "WHILANZEI 13:49:08 This is currently a known issue, we don't know if dynamic pricing is going to be available or if customers who have a virtual ticket license will be able to purchase it at discount later." Then I asked if I could just get a refund on my Virtual Ticket and buy the bundle but that was also not possbile: "WHILANZEI 13:49:51 Unfortunately after the streams went live we can no longer offer refunds for them." Can this be looked into and fixed please?Bater0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Gear store - no size info for backpack Hey, i wish to buy the "BlizzCon Badge Starter Kit" backpack, but there is no information how big the backpack is. I asked in the live chat but they are saying they have no size information too. He suggested that i should create a bug report here. Please maintain the information and what sizes of a laptop it can fit (14", 15.6", 17.3") Regards, TheobaldTheobald2 Nov 2
Nov 1 stay as group ps4 isnt appearing Stay as group button isnt appearing on ps4WildRage1 Nov 1
Oct 22 Slow to load battle.net What's wrong with battle.net? It takes ages to load, I've never had this problem with any other website and it's getting pretty annoying.Lomen1 Oct 22
Oct 22 Errors with Upgrading Black Ops Edition I pre ordered the black ops standard edition and I would like to upgrade to the deluxe edition on Battlenet. However, Activision has disabled this feature on Battlenet. Just a few days ago I had the option to upgrade the edition for the difference in prices and now I am no longer able to do so. Is there anything that can be done here? This is very frustrating because I am looking to spend more money to upgrade the game edition but can't. I tried the black ops in-game store as well but it appears upgrading the editions has also been removed. Very frustrating that I can't get the edition I want and by the way I can't even purchase the deluxe edition out right because battle.net has marked my account with a standard edition giving an error in trying to purchase the deluxe editionwytenyte1 Oct 22
Oct 17 UNABLE TO ADD DEFAULT PAYMENT!! This morning I purchased the 6 months of game time / mount combo using a different credit card. Tried adding this card " Set a default " it refuses to let me do so. So while I am logged in and playing. Under the subscriptions tab I currently see " You currently have no subscriptions at this time " I know there's already a thread about this topic, it's been an issue since at least AUGUST. Creating a new one to TRY to bring more attention to this. BLIZZARD. You there? HEY. BLIZZARD. You have had a known issues with payments since AUGUST. FIX IT.Lothor1 Oct 17
Oct 16 Internal Error has occured? I have persistently been attempting to pre-order Call of Duty BO4 from Battle.Net. Every time I attempt to purchase the game I get the following: "Zounds! An internal error has occurred." I have spoken with Blizzard staff and we could not resolve the issue. I have tried the following, Adding payment method, different connection, different browser, different device, different Blizzard account, disabling anti-virus, 4 different credit cards, and I have even tried contacting the credit card company and they said no purchases has been declined which means something is going wrong with Blizzard.Giohzah2K4 Oct 16
Oct 15 Battle.net app Not updating Battletag change. I ordered A New battle tag change Battlenet website every thing is updated fine. But on the app No update it still shows my old battletag By my portrait, Sending messages and everywhere else it shows my battletag. Contacted support about it. They refreshed my account on their side at first and they thought that would work, It didn't So I tried reinstalling the app and that didn't work I even switched to the beta app and it still didn't fix it. So I went to bed and turned every thing off and its still bugged.LordAzure0 Oct 15
Oct 13 cant add a credit or debot card hello im from Monterrey Mexico, idk if other people in other places have the same problem i tried to buy some HS cards, so i was about add my debit card but nothing happened, i mean, the loading loop never ends, pls solve it or something i tried in other devices but it was the same thing just for aditional information, i use my debit card in eBay and stuff like that and i dont have any problem like thispersha46050 Oct 13
Oct 11 Chest size chart 'impossible' for adult. The sizing chart shows impossible Chest dimensions associated with the 'World of Warcraft Jaina Hooded Shrug'. I Truly hope the sizing here is to measure [as a minimum] only the front part of the chest, but chest measurements are usually done as a circumference around to the largest part of the bust, under the armpits. Current size chart for this items shows: Body Length S=29 1/4" M=30" L=30 3/4" XL=31 1/2" 2XL=32 1/4" 3XL=33" Chest Width S=20" M=21" L=22" XL=23" 2XL=24" 3XL=25" I would like this to be fixed as soon as possible because it is holding me up from ordering the item.Tika1 Oct 11
Oct 2 Shop currency I live in the Philipines, is it normal for me that the Blizzard desktop app shop displays all items on Taiwan dollars? And also, I would like to ask if the items I can buy on the website that are displayed as USD also fine to be purchased instead of the ones on the shop inside the app.Jamry1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Verification Bug I accidentally found a bug in the verification process. I logged in, picked my subscription, and when it asked me to type in my password again, hit back on my mouse (with nothing typed into the password box), and was verified.Gamyr0 Oct 2
Sep 27 Destiny 2 - Purchasing annual pass for Forsaken alone So I've already purchased the legendary edition of Destiny 2 which doesn't include the Forsaken annual pass and I've tried to purchase the annual pass alone but whenever I go to, battle.net directs me to purchase forsaken alone with the annual pass and says I'm not eligible. Is there some way to purchase the annual pass alone?Shapes1 Sep 27
Sep 26 Overwatch Matchmaking Been playing Matchmaking since the beta. Over the past 8 or so seasons, I still maintain that a literally random matchmaking algorithm would be at least equal (if not better) than the current algorithm. Please open source your algorithm so that people can help you make a decent team game! (instead of focusing on pro play, which is obviously the only thing you've ever cared about). :-)Omega1 Sep 26
Sep 12 Cant buy anything wont let me buy games keeps saying Sorry, you’re not eligible to purchase Destiny 2: Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition. and it keeps denying me my balance request.ComradeMatt1 Sep 12
Aug 31 Code redeem Hello Blizzard, So my friends gave me a Destiny 2 code, after i redeem my code i could not see, the download butten? (Sry for my bad english) -KiwiKiwi9EMO0 Aug 31
Aug 27 unable connect to battle.net on d2 help please, say I've been disconnectedJesusBalboa0 Aug 27
Aug 27 Character transfer bugged Initiated character transfer/faction change, and it said I did not have the balance to pay for it. Blizzard balance 55.39, cost 55.00. So now I added some more funds, and the character says 'faction change pending' but nothing is changing, I still have the balance. I'm so confused...The character was locked for a few minutes first. What can I do?Parkway1 Aug 27
Aug 23 Kids Soldier 76 Hoodie Sizes The chest width measurment for the kids hoodie seems insanely small like it wouldn’t fit a baby at chest size 36cm! Could you clarify this or perhaps change your size in the EU store to child’s age so then we have a clearer reference. Many thanksDracoerus1 Aug 23
Aug 18 No Dimensions on World of Warcraft Canvas Toiletry Bag IF blizzard could add a size, or if someone could give me the dimensions i'd be appreciated would just like to know if i can use it for a lunch bag is all!MemeJunkie0 Aug 18
Aug 16 Blizzard Battle.net App uses too much GPU I recently noticed the Blizzard Battle.net App drives my GPU at 20% when I am on the "Game" tab, vs 1% on the "Social" tab. By percent usage, I mean 3D as shown on Windows Task Manager. This behavior is relatively new. The GPU is a 1070 ti 8GB, monitor just 1920x1080 60 Hz., and in my opinion, the GPU use is way too high for a game launcher. It is enough to make my cooling run harder, which I don't find acceptable for a game launcher. A few games I play (with the launcher closed) use less GPU! For now, I will just keep it on the social tab, or close it. If this is a known issue, or there's a simple fix, let me know. This was reported via issue id 64452441, and they suggested I post in this forum. The only help offered (make window smaller) made little difference. Update from original observation: As of this morning, and patch 4.5.1.67344, instead of the GPU being pegged at 20%, it spikes only when the video (new maps for season 3) appears, and the spikes are only to 20% if the BN app window is selected. Whether this is the result of the patch, or my being more observant isn't easily tested.jon0 Aug 16
Aug 7 "Funds will first be deducted from your Blizzard balance" In the Hearthstone shop, it clearly states "Funds will first be deducted from your Blizzard balance. If insufficient balance exists then your primary payment method on your Blizzard account will be charged." This clearly says that I should be able to split the cost of a purchase between Blizzard balance and my primary payment method. However, when I made a $49.99 purchase with $15 in my Blizzard balance, it charged $49.99 to my primary payment method, without charging anything to my Blizzard balance. It does not say "your primary payment method on your Blizzard account will be charged for the full amount" or anything else that would imply that the first sentence is being overridden or contradicted in the case that insufficient balance exists. A logical, literal, reasonable reading of the two sentences quoted implies that "Funds will first be deducted from your Blizzard balance." still happens if there is insufficient balance and the primary payment method is being charged.Glodd1 Aug 7
Aug 5 Payment Method Error - Can't add new payment method I have been having some strange issues updating my payment method on my blizzard account. The last time I paid on my blizzard account was a long time ago when I had a different card. Knowing I could easily change that in my Blizzard account, I just google'd Diablo, clicked buy, but when I logged in and tried to choose a different payment method (the credit/debit card option) it would load for awhile until it said "something went wrong". Every time I repeated this the same result occurred. (did it about 10 times, waited for a bit, then tried again) I figured I could just update my card info from my account settings page to get around this. Logged in, went to payment methods, deleted my old card saved. When I tried to add a new one, the same loading and "something went wrong" message happened. So THEN, I tried on a different browser (chrome), and I was at least able to enter my card information this time. Feeling hopeful as I nearly completed filling out my information, I clicked save info. Then I get a red error message on the top saying "Oops! you missed something" then it literally shows just a period that looks like this "." I filled out everything at least 10 times, kept retrying it and confirming everything was there and correct. Im sure I got everything. But it wont let me add a new payment method. Then I tried filling out a ticket for customer support but I couldn't even do that!!! It wouldn't let me get past the captcha, claiming I didn't enter it correctly. I've owned and used computers for over 10 years now, I am well acquainted with captchas and the different types of security measures to prove someone is not a bot. Ive done this a billion times. I know I was entering it correctly. So after patiently trying to resolve this myself, at last, here I am, with nowhere else to go, posting on this forum. I've never posted on a forum before, I've only read them so this is a 1st for me. Can any blizzard support please help me out here?! :( Really dying to try Diablo 3 *coughcough*giveyouguysmymoney*cough*LexFX2 Aug 5
Jul 29 Wrecking ball League skins bug Wrecking ball's League skins seem to all have this bug on Xbox one wherw when you go to view the weapons alone you can't see them with that skin on but instead it shows what the default skin's guns look like.Pluto1 Jul 29
Jul 27 Pre-Paid Balance card not loading. I purchased two cards to load onto my account, and neither of them are loading successfully. I checked my receipt, and the cards were paid for and possessed correctly. Is there some form of maintenance going on that prevents balance being loaded on or something? I am quite frustrated.BlueFrogBot0 Jul 27
Jul 22 Eternal idiotic blizzard loop I am chilean... from CHILE I am studying in melbourne... AUSTRALIA. and I cant buy a damn thing because this crappy system ask for SMS to get assistance and I AM NOT IN CHILE. Also I cant buy a game because the image code, for credit cards, DOESNT WORK ! and is not showing a thing this system is idiotic I cant change country, mobile number, or contact support.VonTalavang3 Jul 22
Jul 18 Blizzard Gear Store Im trying to check out in the blizzard gear physical store and whenever i try using my credit card it just loads and does not tell me anything and does not let me purchase my items. Please helpKingHill0 Jul 18
Jul 17 No 500 bits or icon I bought the all access pass because it was half off and I did't get the 500 bits or Player Icon.Seichii0 Jul 17
Jul 13 D2 hirelings buged I’ve been noticing that the hirelings get glitched and they get stuck in place on the map you can’t take their equipment off they’ll never follow you unless you go through a town portal or go to the next area this is getting really annoying especially for playing on hard-core plz look into thisZARATHUSTRA0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Code Redemption not Showing Up? I just bought a $20 balance card and redeemed it, but I haven't gotten the money to my account. I tried re-entering the code and it says that I already redeemed it. Is there any way to fix this issue or will it just take a long time for the money to go through? It's been over 20 minutes and it says 1-3 minutes so I don't know what else to do.Jeongyeon1 Jul 13
Jul 8 can't buy overwatch can't buy overwatch because when i type in the credit card payment it says"please correct the errors below and try agian" but i did like all right and nothing wrong but i can't authorize it HELP MESANICDUCK22 Jul 8
Jul 5 Expired characters are now deleted ? I logged on my mule account to discover my 16 mules deleted, is it new like expired gets deleted automatically? Or it's a bug because it looks like they were deleted manually !MichaelM2 Jul 5
Jun 30 Restricted I was doing quest 2 over and over. To level up, and this happend.. why?? My account name is unkwbg Been temporarly restricted from this acoount. Please try to log in at another time. Fix it please.Unkn0wn1 Jun 30
Jun 28 no quote available for shipping? All I want to do is order a replacement authenticator Address on file with my account log in. Multiple orders successfully from gear store in thethe past, two in last 90 days... And now you're giving me an address not available for shipping options error? Arizona, USA isn't Antartica!shadowrings32 Jun 28
Jun 28 Diablo II 1.14d crashes on startup 100% of the time (OS X). Known bug for >1 year Patch 1.14d to Diablo 2 LOD broke the game for many Mac OS X users. The issue that is when starting the game, it crashes immediately. This issue is not present in 1.14c or 1.14b. The only effective workaround I found was the install 1.14b, then as soon as it goes to Bnet Update, force quit. This puts it in a state where it won't try to update again, unless you try to use battlenet. So to this works, but it doesn't allow online play. This bug has been in existence since day 1 of patch 1.14d, over a year. There have been countless reports on the forums, and even a promise that it would be fixed >6 months ago, but so far, nothing. There aren't very many changes to the game between 1.14c and 1.14d, so it should be fairly simple to do a code diff and figure out what caused it. Alternatively, there isn't anything in 1.14d critical enough to that justify crashing on startup every time, so the better option if Blizzard is unwilling to do any code work to fix this is to roll back everyone to 1.14c.Afar3 Jun 28
Jun 27 No size guide on Overwatch Tunic Dress There isn't a size guide on the Overwatch tunic dress, I contacted support chat, and they weren't sure why it wasn't popping up. thoughts?bearkoda0 Jun 27
Jun 27 Cant place on order on the Blizzard Gear Store When I put in my address (suburbs of NJ) for shipping it responses with "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time. We are unable to validate the address provided."sellsword4 Jun 27
Jun 16 Unable to add credit/debit card in Google Chrome Browser I was trying to add another debit card to my blizzard account to pay for my monthly WoW subscription in Google Chrome. I logged into my blizzard account and went to the payment and subscription page, then add credit/debit card. I managed to get to the screen with the drop down menu, which I did and clicked on add credit/debit card. Then, the page where you could enter your credit/debit card information would not load (Google Chrome). I have tried the following: Clearing cache & Cookies Still not working. I tried microsoft edge and everything works there.BrightHammer0 Jun 16
Jun 15 Destiny 2 + Expansion pass sale ended early Destiny 2 35% off June 5-15th raised back to full price in middle of the day on 15th. Came home to purchase Destiny 2 bundle and it is back to $59.99. The 15th isn't over anywhere in the country yet.Agis0 Jun 15