Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
12h Eternal idiotic blizzard loop I am chilean... from CHILE I am studying in melbourne... AUSTRALIA. and I cant buy a damn thing because this crappy system ask for SMS to get assistance and I AM NOT IN CHILE. Also I cant buy a game because the image code, for credit cards, DOESNT WORK ! and is not showing a thing this system is idiotic I cant change country, mobile number, or contact support.VonTalavang3 12h
4d Blizzard Gear Store Im trying to check out in the blizzard gear physical store and whenever i try using my credit card it just loads and does not tell me anything and does not let me purchase my items. Please helpKingHill0 4d
5d No 500 bits or icon I bought the all access pass because it was half off and I did't get the 500 bits or Player Icon.Seichii0 5d
Jul 13 D2 hirelings buged I’ve been noticing that the hirelings get glitched and they get stuck in place on the map you can’t take their equipment off they’ll never follow you unless you go through a town portal or go to the next area this is getting really annoying especially for playing on hard-core plz look into thisZARATHUSTRA0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Code Redemption not Showing Up? I just bought a $20 balance card and redeemed it, but I haven't gotten the money to my account. I tried re-entering the code and it says that I already redeemed it. Is there any way to fix this issue or will it just take a long time for the money to go through? It's been over 20 minutes and it says 1-3 minutes so I don't know what else to do.Jeongyeon1 Jul 13
Jul 8 can't buy overwatch can't buy overwatch because when i type in the credit card payment it says"please correct the errors below and try agian" but i did like all right and nothing wrong but i can't authorize it HELP MESANICDUCK22 Jul 8
Jul 5 Expired characters are now deleted ? I logged on my mule account to discover my 16 mules deleted, is it new like expired gets deleted automatically? Or it's a bug because it looks like they were deleted manually !MichaelM2 Jul 5
Jun 30 Restricted I was doing quest 2 over and over. To level up, and this happend.. why?? My account name is unkwbg Been temporarly restricted from this acoount. Please try to log in at another time. Fix it please.Unkn0wn1 Jun 30
Jun 28 no quote available for shipping? All I want to do is order a replacement authenticator Address on file with my account log in. Multiple orders successfully from gear store in thethe past, two in last 90 days... And now you're giving me an address not available for shipping options error? Arizona, USA isn't Antartica!shadowrings32 Jun 28
Jun 28 Diablo II 1.14d crashes on startup 100% of the time (OS X). Known bug for >1 year Patch 1.14d to Diablo 2 LOD broke the game for many Mac OS X users. The issue that is when starting the game, it crashes immediately. This issue is not present in 1.14c or 1.14b. The only effective workaround I found was the install 1.14b, then as soon as it goes to Bnet Update, force quit. This puts it in a state where it won't try to update again, unless you try to use battlenet. So to this works, but it doesn't allow online play. This bug has been in existence since day 1 of patch 1.14d, over a year. There have been countless reports on the forums, and even a promise that it would be fixed >6 months ago, but so far, nothing. There aren't very many changes to the game between 1.14c and 1.14d, so it should be fairly simple to do a code diff and figure out what caused it. Alternatively, there isn't anything in 1.14d critical enough to that justify crashing on startup every time, so the better option if Blizzard is unwilling to do any code work to fix this is to roll back everyone to 1.14c.Afar3 Jun 28
Jun 27 No size guide on Overwatch Tunic Dress There isn't a size guide on the Overwatch tunic dress, I contacted support chat, and they weren't sure why it wasn't popping up. thoughts?bearkoda0 Jun 27
Jun 27 Cant place on order on the Blizzard Gear Store When I put in my address (suburbs of NJ) for shipping it responses with "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time. We are unable to validate the address provided."sellsword4 Jun 27
Jun 16 Payment Method Error - Can't add new payment method I have been having some strange issues updating my payment method on my blizzard account. The last time I paid on my blizzard account was a long time ago when I had a different card. Knowing I could easily change that in my Blizzard account, I just google'd Diablo, clicked buy, but when I logged in and tried to choose a different payment method (the credit/debit card option) it would load for awhile until it said "something went wrong". Every time I repeated this the same result occurred. (did it about 10 times, waited for a bit, then tried again) I figured I could just update my card info from my account settings page to get around this. Logged in, went to payment methods, deleted my old card saved. When I tried to add a new one, the same loading and "something went wrong" message happened. So THEN, I tried on a different browser (chrome), and I was at least able to enter my card information this time. Feeling hopeful as I nearly completed filling out my information, I clicked save info. Then I get a red error message on the top saying "Oops! you missed something" then it literally shows just a period that looks like this "." I filled out everything at least 10 times, kept retrying it and confirming everything was there and correct. Im sure I got everything. But it wont let me add a new payment method. Then I tried filling out a ticket for customer support but I couldn't even do that!!! It wouldn't let me get past the captcha, claiming I didn't enter it correctly. I've owned and used computers for over 10 years now, I am well acquainted with captchas and the different types of security measures to prove someone is not a bot. Ive done this a billion times. I know I was entering it correctly. So after patiently trying to resolve this myself, at last, here I am, with nowhere else to go, posting on this forum. I've never posted on a forum before, I've only read them so this is a 1st for me. Can any blizzard support please help me out here?! :( Really dying to try Diablo 3 *coughcough*giveyouguysmymoney*cough*LexFX1 Jun 16
Jun 16 Unable to add credit/debit card in Google Chrome Browser I was trying to add another debit card to my blizzard account to pay for my monthly WoW subscription in Google Chrome. I logged into my blizzard account and went to the payment and subscription page, then add credit/debit card. I managed to get to the screen with the drop down menu, which I did and clicked on add credit/debit card. Then, the page where you could enter your credit/debit card information would not load (Google Chrome). I have tried the following: Clearing cache & Cookies Still not working. I tried microsoft edge and everything works there.BrightHammer0 Jun 16
Jun 15 Destiny 2 + Expansion pass sale ended early Destiny 2 35% off June 5-15th raised back to full price in middle of the day on 15th. Came home to purchase Destiny 2 bundle and it is back to $59.99. The 15th isn't over anywhere in the country yet.Agis0 Jun 15
Jun 8 Warcraft 3 Issues! So I bought Warcraft 3 and it came with ROC and TFT but when I look under my tabs for the CD Keys, I only have a tab for ROC and no CD key for TFT...How do I get this CD Key?Schmitty5310 Jun 8
Jun 8 Blizzard Gear down for maintenance? The page currently says down for maintenance, along with a broken link https://prod.gear.blizzard.com/errors/maintenance/assets/blizzard-gear-maintenance-desktop.jpg Just wanted to make sure Blizzard is aware of this as I can't find any announcement about a planned maintenance.SimonSK1 Jun 8
Jun 7 Problem whit buying D2 forsaken + annual pass bundle I'm trying to buy the D2 forsaken + annual pass bundle and everytime i try to buy the game, it loads to a page. There it say i don't meet the standards to purchase the product. I am using my battle.net wallet to buy it. And i also don't own the base game. Someone please help.KalsaBrain1 Jun 7
Jun 3 War3 Lorderon tournaments aren't updating The page http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-tournaments.aspx?Gateway=Lordaeron is missing the current tournament, June 3rd Standard 1v1. I can't see my opponents stats :(JoelE0 Jun 3
May 26 Doomfist trampoline bug on Petra if you go onto a trampoline on petra and span your "e" or slam and keep on repeating it then all your abilities for doomfist gets bugged and you cant do anythging unless u die for take damageJ3301 May 26
May 18 Uninstall Bug So, I tried to uninstall Destiny 2 and World Of Warcraft. The Blizzard App is showing they're both uninstalled, but my control panel shows they're both taking up about 80 GB on my PC. I have tried to uninstall them from there, even delete the blizzard app and it opens up blizzard, and asks me if I want to uninstall. I press yes, uninstall. Then it gives me the error code BLZBNTBNU00000006.MrShade1 May 18
May 8 Plagued by NID request I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here. When I try to upgrade my games or access certain part of my accounts such as account management I encounter the following request: Fill in Account Details To continue, we’ll need some additional information so we can secure your account. [ NID ] <-(input box) I am unsure what this NID is, a little online research has led me to believe that it stands for National ID, and is required for players in Taiwan. Now whilst I do live in Taiwan, I am a British national wishing to play on EU servers. I have no NID except perhaps my passport number, which unfortunately is returned with 'invalid value'. I hope somebody can help me as I'm eager to get back online. Many thanks.Bjornabuns15 May 8
May 1 Twitch Prime Reward bug (HotS) Good evening, Possessing Twitch Prime, I recovered my rewards, I was supposed to receive 5 rare chests, a mount ("GLITCH-STEED") and 1 legendary chest. I received the chests but not the mount, I don't know why, in my game it appears with a padlock. Anyone have the solution? Thank you in advanceMeeShall0 May 1
Apr 29 war 3 wont uninstall when attempting to uninstall warcraft 3 from my computer it will not uninstall the path i selected is control panel > programs > programs and features > then right click warcraft 3 then select uninstal and i get this error code BLZBNTBNU00000006 that does not make sense at all since warcraft 3 is a legacy game and not even on the launcher my os is windows 10 home i have even gone threw every step that the link has instructed me to do so am i stuck with war 3 on my hd or whatbruticus0 Apr 29
Apr 19 Prepaid Debit Card not working for Blizzard Balance Unable to load a specific balance into my Bnet account. Tried on 3 different (secure) devices, and I keep getting the "Zoinks!" popup each time I press pay.BandagePanda0 Apr 19
Apr 11 [Launcher] Download misinformation Hey there, I was downloading the newest Overwatch patch which had like 13GB in size. As I was downloading my displayed download speed was slowly going down from 5mbps to 0bps. As I paused and unpaused the download it was up at 5mbps and slowly went down to 0bps again. Yet, the remaining size of the download was going down even thou my download speed was stuck on 0bps. So I was successfully downloading the patch. I guess the displayed download speed was a little bugged. Edit: I noticed that I am in the wrong section. I would like to delete this post and put in in the correct forum.Alkasar0 Apr 11
Apr 10 EU account bind to US shop I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here, so here we go ! My battlenet account is/was(?) binded to the US shop, and I couldn't complete the Witchwood purchase there. I had to use the EU shop link provided by support to complete the purchase. Not sure if the issue is solved for future purchases though.Fireblist1 Apr 10
Apr 9 US Blizzard site has link to EU Support system Steps to reproduce: 1. In any browser, open the US site: https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/ 2. Observe that the "Support" link at the top is for the EU site I spent a good 15 minutes wasting my time and wasting the time of the EU support staff with US tickets because of this.Jaxidian0 Apr 9
Apr 6 Pre-purchase shenanigans So i pre purchase battle for azeroth and legion for my eu account and I clicked the add from my eu region client to get to the page and on the page while buying i made sure that it selected my game on eu which it even said last time played 7 hours ago (never touched the us region because i live in europe so it makes no sense for me) And the whole thing got in the end result purchased for my us acc. Could you guys explain what happened? I will not be able to use that at all because I'm not gonna play on US because it will simply not work. The other thing is I get screwed over for the inflation which will not be refunded. So I ask only for one thing.. Can you guys or refund the whole thing or just change the stuf to my eu account? Becasue it bought the classic battlechest as well for us which i never played so i had no time there but i have time on my eu acc.ArnieT8002 Apr 6
Apr 5 Diablo 2 Game creating bug. When trying to create a game I get the message "You are in line to create a game..." with a queue position of over 3000 people. "No new games can be created..." text when trying the join game tab. This happened during game play while i was doing some magic finding.Daley0 Apr 5
Apr 1 Purchase gift, failed payment, try again - > goes to different account Purchase in cart changes recipient if payment fails. If you purchase an item as a gift, proceed through checkout and get through to your security code verification of your credit card, hit pay, if the transaction fails and you select "try again", you are then taken back to the payment select screen. What is NOT shown is that when taken back to this screen your purchase has changed recipient to YOUR account rather than a gift purchase. No where is is stated that this changed in your purchase and you are led to purchase a digital item nonrefundable to the wrong intended account.Lawnknome0 Apr 1
Mar 29 Trouble changing name for SC2 I am having putting in a ticket to contact support with anything. It constantly redirects me to the same prompt in a loop. I am trying to get a ticket so I can change my name in Starcraft 2. This happened because I was attempting to change my name, but instead of changing it I ended up setting it as the current name. The UI didn't seem to prompt me to type in the new one as I was only viewing the current one. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with anything.TimeGnome0 Mar 29
Mar 18 I didnt get my gift and its 3h since my friend gifted it to me. My friend gifted me Destiny 2 DLC Curse Of Osiris and I still havent got it under my gift section on Desktop App. Its been like 3h.Loki0 Mar 18
Mar 18 I didnt get my gift and its 3h since my friend gifted it to me. My friend gifted me Destiny 2 DLC Curse Of Osiris and I still havent got it under my gift section on Desktop App. Its been like 3h.Loki0 Mar 18
Mar 5 I haven't used up my free BattleNet name change, but it still won't let me change it for free. I didn't know where else to put this, but I only recently downloaded BattleNet so I could play Overwatch. The only other time I had used battlenet was for WoW but that was a really long time ago on a TOTALLY different account. However, now, I want to change my BattleTag and it's saying that I have to purchase a change, even though I haven't used my free change yet. What should I do?AeonicBond2 Mar 5
Mar 1 Diablo 3 will not let me play When I load up diablo 3 to the main screen where you can start the game or change characters, none of the buttons work, i have reinstalled it, scan and repaired it, i have tried to load it from the main exe file but nothing works. I have started this season but it stopped working after the maintenance i do not know what else to do, anyone have any ideas?Cueball691 Mar 1
Feb 28 Slow to load battle.net What's wrong with battle.net? It takes ages to load, I've never had this problem with any other website and it's getting pretty annoying.Lomen0 Feb 28
Feb 28 Season 13 Guardian Won't Ring Completed Curses as my third season conquest - this correctly rang. Previously completed 2 other conquests which show as complete and rang well on season journey. Problem: I am at 5 of 6 on guardian (missing the "complete 3 conquests"), although 3 conquests have been completed. a) will you please fix and make retroactive ? Don't want to do ANOTHER 8 set dungeons to have completed the journey. Attempt was made Tuesday, Feb 27 around 3 - 3:25 EST. Thank youjuliatoo5 Feb 28
Feb 28 Tal Rasha Tal Rasha Season 13 element buff frost with Frostnova Bonechill didnt Count as Cold damage :( only get 3 stacks of talrasha if you pick another "Rune" it Count as cold damage tested ... fog works ... some others also dont workNemesis0 Feb 28
Feb 28 In the 13th season the conquest of the curse is not counted In the 13th season the conquest of the curse is not counted, solve this problem guys a BUG on BUG in 13th seasoncyrax1 Feb 28
Feb 27 Upgrade from starter Does it usually take the whole 72 hrs to upgrade from starter accountElementious1 Feb 27
Feb 25 Error 404 when attempting to create post Edit: Seems you are unable to mention Blue posters or even quote them... Hello. I've been trying to create a topic on the General Discussion board for Starcraft Brood Wars. Every time I go to create the topic, I'm thrown a 404 page not found error. Any idea what is causing this? The topic is titled: Tweaking the geodistance latency calculation I do quote a Blue post in the thread but I'm not entirely sure that is causing the error.Kagato1 Feb 25
Feb 22 WC3 PTR Graphic bug? Not sure if this is intended, but on the PTR of WC3 TFT, if you click into your profile, the image (Peon) is large and stretches over the entire top 25% of the screen. It is a small detail, but may as well help where I can :].Balziva0 Feb 22
Feb 14 Failed Gift Purchase Bug If you attempt to gift a purchase (hearth stone card packs) and the purchase fails (wrong credit card). When it prompts you if you want to try again, it setups you up in the process of buying those card packs for yourself straight on the payment screen. So there is no indication that it changed your purchase type and try again was very misleading.Xuberator0 Feb 14
Feb 13 Glitch on Blizzard Career Site I was filling out an application on the Blizzard Entertainment Career website (careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings) and when filling out the equal employment section, I came across a bug and I just wanted to alert you to it. I hope that you find this info helpful! https://imgur.com/a/POfHZTenPercent0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Ctf sr loss Okay so for overwatch on console for the new competitive ctf I lagged out of a match but when I joined back and we won it still took 40 sr away from me for leaving. Why didn’t it register me coming back? I’m losing sr for no reason Jeff. Please fix itDizzyDwarf2 Feb 13
Feb 10 can't add credit card info Goblins vs gnomes yaaay!, well not for me i had an old card and lost it so now i need to add my new one, but when i try there is nowhere to input cardholders name or cvc. and when i hit save payment method nothing hapens inless an area is empty in withc case it tells meSpikyIke11 Feb 10
Feb 8 Changed my battletag but it reverted and is no longer free I changed my battletag a few days back, I've seen it updated on my wow friends list but I have just noticed its no longer the one i set it into. Now it requires me to purchase one to change it. What happened? I thought it wasn't revertable?atornydrel2 Feb 8