Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
13h problem tryng to buy in the gear store HELP! Hello, first to all sorry for my bad english i hope this topic can be understand: since the launch of the new gear store i can't buy anything when i try to put my credit card all blank case say "Please Use A Correct..." this is with date, credit card number,etc. A little red error appeard in the top saying something like "Credit Card (Braintree) Error Initialized. So what can be the problem? im the only one with this problem? i try with 3 credits cards and nothing, and try in chrome, firefox and IE. thanks for your answer!.Benjaelthas0 13h
1d USD change to AUD My account can't change USD to AUD! so sad! If I choose AUD It didn't working!!!!!!!DaHuangIsGod1 1d
1d Able to Install Overwatch on Mac I was able to install Overwatch on my Mac to find out that it is PC only, and the Battle.net app installed a .exe file and showed the Play button... but failed to launch obviously. This is a huge bug, lol. And especially a big letdown. Screenshot 1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rd50zkzfym5t93/Screen%20Shot%202017-09-24%20at%2014.58.35.png?dl=0 Screenshot 2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/di380zzbtdgnlze/Screen%20Shot%202017-09-24%20at%2014.56.09.png?dl=0JasonBornAgn0 1d
4d Battle.net Helper High CPU usage ? Hi everyone, I have this issue for months now. Being IDLE on desktop or while gaming, the whole Blizzard App ecosystem and especially "Battle.net Helper.exe (32bits)" is using from 5 to 15% of my CPU adding up to nearly 20% of my CPU usage which is i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz (so it's still kicking). And its doing nothing, pure IDLE. In comparaison Overwatch IDLE on the menu is resting at 12%, and it is rendering at 60Hz while Battle.net is just a regular 2D software. Steam is using a whopping 0.1% and instantly respond when I opens it. I've made a program that can resize 1440p pictures into a small icons up to 20 times a second and it's using about 15% of my CPU. So what is going on, what is this this Blizzardry ? I tried killing it through the task manager but it keeps coming back again and again. I'm close to writing a piece of software to deal with it, just a infinite loop that checks for "Battle.net Helper.exe (32bits)" and kills it. As I understand it display videos on the Battle.net PC program but even YouTube consume less CPU and frankly I don't care. I'd rather have a static picture for such price. Is there any known solution to keep Blizzardry from overloading my CPU ?Synless2 4d
4d GearStore wishlist not working Whenever I go to my wishlist I get wishlist sharing but not my actual list, and when I try to add it all to my cart (six items which I cannot view) I get the store maintenance page. I've tried clearing my cache and tried a private window for Firefox and Chrome with the same results. My phone also gives me the same results (both on and off wifi). Took this up with CS on twitter and they told me to report it here.EmberLake0 4d
5d Can't purchase D.Va Statue When trying to purchase the statue after filling in my details and clicking to place order, it pops up with "specify shipping method" despite there being one.MidKnight0 5d
Sep 18 Redemption Code Issue I attended Anime Expo 2017 and purchased a pre-order for the Nendoroid Mei figure. I entered the code provided on the card I received after the transaction and it says its invalid. Thank you in advance.Lunaska1 Sep 18
Sep 17 Other currency to USD It is still ridiculous how there isnt a conversion to regions for currency. We still have to find out what our countries currency is to the USD, and even then it seems to be incorrect. Recently tried to purchase an item and got charged more than what was calculated. Wtf...Teddy1 Sep 17
Sep 17 I purchased Starcraft remastered but I cannot find where to download it As title says I cannot find anywhere in my account where to download it, ( I did find starcraft anthology but not remastered) Can you help?Takabron1 Sep 17
Sep 14 Expire in 16 days - in white letter Diablo 2 expansion, US East ladder, some characters in some accounts get "Expires in 16 days" messages in white letter. Even I accessed the character and play some game, the message will not vanish. What is wrong with this messages ? Usually it vanish if I use the character in game.sparky0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Grommash Hellscream statue order bug Hello, it has be 3 days, since this item seems to be available again on the gear store, that am trying to buy it, but i can't. I put it in the cart, choose my payment method and then click the "Place Order" button and nothing happend. I try everything, all different browsers, different computers, different battlenet account, different credit cards and banks, i try ordering as a guest too, nothing work. I try to order others items from the store and no problem, it work fine! So my guess is there is a specific problem with that item, maybe because it show's it available but in reallity its not, i don't know. When i try to order it as a guest i got that error message: an error has occured on the server. Please try to place the order again. Help please!Jeh2 Sep 14
Sep 14 Trouble purchasing Goodie Bag from mobile I tried to purchase the BlizzCon goodie bag via my mobile today with my virtual ticket discount. All the times i tried to enter card information and purchase it, i was getting no confirmation screen or email notifying of my purchase. They also did not show up under my Orders. But i do have 2 pending transactions from blizzard gear store, for the amount of the bag and shipping, showing up on my bank account.Azvion0 Sep 14
Sep 4 delete pls delete plsRoten0 Sep 4
Aug 31 Cant make fireteam Couldn't invite friends to fireteam in destiny 2, didn't even show that any of them were even in game just 'in app', there is no option to invite!Zephyr0 Aug 31
Aug 30 Paste password into change pass field We were able to paste passwords into the change password fields before but not able to do it now. I change my password often and the characters are different with several variations. I use a password app that i can just paste my password in and this is difficult to do when the site doesn't allow for it. I prefer not to type in 10+ characters 3 times when i can just paste it in. Change it back.... I tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and all the same...no dice.Kryptek10 Aug 30
Aug 29 So I played my 7 games at the beginning of the week. And I'm decayed to Diamond for no reason whatsoever. Heck, I also got my 2K of Competitive Points which is given to Master rank as usual. Can any one of you guys enlight me. Thanks in advance.ǷǷǷǷǷǷǷǷǷǷǷǷ0 Aug 29
Aug 29 I can't Purchase Destiny 2 + Expansion pass with my pre-paid visa gift card whenever i try to purchase it tells me my card is not valid, but i have made other purchases with this same card.LostPuppies2 Aug 29
Aug 28 Battle.net download speed default bug The battle.net loader will default back to 20/kb s for updates and downloads, even after being reset to a higher speed. This causes updates to take much longer than required/fail when left to its own devices.Paen0 Aug 28
Aug 26 Hearthstone Waiting for Authorization Infinite Loop It's been 2.5 hours and I still haven't gotten my Hearthstone packs.... I've deleted the app, reinstalled it, tried on my phone and my tablet (trying to use Amazon coins), restarted my phone, the loop lasts for about 30 mins or more and if any time during the process I hit the wrong button, back up too many times, or need to do something else (like get more coins bc tax wasn't included, ya, thanks for that annoying and dumb feature) it goes into the loop again. I've done it 4 times now bc the coins keep glitching. Somehow the glitch is even going over across all platforms (even PC) only half of those times. Looked up to see if it's fixable and the help guide said all of the things that I've already done and said they were fixing the problem. That was back in 2016, last year. Blizzard seems like a big company, it impresses me how many minor glitches and bugs become part of the game experience (negatively, obviously).GrumpyKitten0 Aug 26
Aug 20 SC2 battlenet page login - an error has occurred So when i log in to battle net via the browser (Firefox v53.0.3), the battle net page for the other games are showing that I am properly logged in (hots, d3, overwatch). However, the sc2 page shows otherwise - [an error has occurred]. I've tried logging in and out and back in but i get the same message every time. I just want to vote in the poll for the Play. Vote. Win! event but I can't cause the page sees me as not logged in. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies - same experience. I've tried using Edge and Chrome - same experience. Used my mobile phone - same experience. The message shown on the screen is [An error has occurred. Please try again. Log out]edrisRaven2 Aug 20
Aug 18 I haven't used up my free BattleNet name change, but it still won't let me change it for free. I didn't know where else to put this, but I only recently downloaded BattleNet so I could play Overwatch. The only other time I had used battlenet was for WoW but that was a really long time ago on a TOTALLY different account. However, now, I want to change my BattleTag and it's saying that I have to purchase a change, even though I haven't used my free change yet. What should I do?AeonicBond1 Aug 18
Aug 15 My friends list has been online for 2 days My battle.net friends list says everyone has been playing for 2days. I've deleted all extra files following a previous thread. Reinstalled still everyone remains online or in whatever game for 2 daysGgezpro0 Aug 15
Aug 12 Dead Link: Battle.Net App->Shop->Overwatch Clicking the option at the footer to buy Overwatch swag is returning a 404 Error. Figured y'all would wanna know if you didn't already.Garick0 Aug 12
Aug 10 playoverwatch display bug Encountered a weird issue on combat tab select a specific hero https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/TheRealDeal-1945 go to career stats then select any heroes OVERWATCH.GUID.0X0860000000000030TheRealDeal0 Aug 10
Aug 8 Cant cancel Copa Lucioball when its finding a match since the latest update, the cancel option above the screen wont show and you cant cancel while searching for copa lucioball game.CommandrColt1 Aug 8
Aug 7 Battlenet Update Failure Battlenet is updating but it won't update and I can't play my games until it does. It says Battlenet is updating in the menu at the bottom of the list and my games all say that they are waiting on another installation or update, which is this battlenet update which stays at 0% for days now.Ralph1 Aug 7
Aug 7 Updating Issue my launcher wont update, its stuck at 42 percent and wont go higher, so now i cant play overwatch because the launcher wont finish updatingShane2d21 Aug 7
Aug 7 Xbox1 Asian server error Everytime I try to join any sort of game mode for Overwatch on Xbox, I get a, "Error starting game, trying again" I'm in Korea, and this problem seems to be happening to everyone here. It's been going on since the Doomfist update... Please fix this... the Asian server is pretty pathetic as it is. This error is making it almost unplayable. I'm pretty close to quitting.poomachine0 Aug 7
Aug 4 trolling system hey can you fix you're system? litearlly making me play with not so good players and some of them walled us with mei so please FIX YOU'RE GAMEXWEEABOOX691 Aug 4
Jul 25 New sc update bug Used to playing windowed(fullscreen) and new update screwed that upundecided1 Jul 25
Jul 23 Unable to purchase anything on Battlenet store Hi, Ever since Battlenet have introduced the shop I have not been able to buy anything from it. I am currently trying to purchase the Reaper of Souls expansion for Diablo 3 after the recent update impressed me. However I have tried to buy it 5 times over the past 6 hours or so only to have the website constantly try to process the order for me, and endlessly load and the order not get processed. I've even tried to disable my antivirus suite to ensure it wasn't a firewall issue. All of my details are up to date and correct; address, card details etc. The weird thing is that I can purchase stuff for WoW both in-game and from the manage account page, since I've bought the newest expansion and various amounts of game time over the past weeks and months. Is anyone else having any issues buying stuff from the store? Could any Blizzard staff shed some light on why I can't buy anything? I've never known a shop so averse to accepting payments!bwfcnut8 Jul 23
Jul 23 Plagued by NID request I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here. When I try to upgrade my games or access certain part of my accounts such as account management I encounter the following request: Fill in Account Details To continue, we’ll need some additional information so we can secure your account. [ NID ] <-(input box) I am unsure what this NID is, a little online research has led me to believe that it stands for National ID, and is required for players in Taiwan. Now whilst I do live in Taiwan, I am a British national wishing to play on EU servers. I have no NID except perhaps my passport number, which unfortunately is returned with 'invalid value'. I hope somebody can help me as I'm eager to get back online. Many thanks.Bjornabuns11 Jul 23
Jul 18 Unacceptable wait times for gift purchases I had a normal blizzard account on and off for about 10 years...isn't there some way you can authenticate this so there isn't an 'up to 70 hours' of wait time for gift purchases? Even TSA has a fast lane now, and TSA is not highly thought of on yelp. I understand you are worried about fraud, but couldn't you give the benefit of the doubt to some accounts?AresFields0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Ctrl-c a game name close the game Hello, since today i'm noticing that when i want to ctrl-c a gamename the game crash, i've never had this before !MichaelM0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Diablo II - Player Not Found Hello, for the past 2 days I am having a Player not found on a character that never expired ... I just cannot log on it all my other character are working well, just this one ... Diablo II Softcore Useast Non Ladder Account : aLtrom Character : Kubo Please help !aLtrom1 Jul 17
Jul 12 Gear store won't allow me to review and rate on Reaper statue I already bought Overwatch's Reaper statue and I like to review it on the Gear site. But the Gear store recognizes me as someone not yet buying it and didn't allow me to review.Theodore0 Jul 12
Jul 5 ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS Constantly getting this issue: "The us.battle.net page isn’t working us.battle.net redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" I cant purchase games, game time, cant get into account management, cant submit support tickets.. This issue is driving my crazy and i have tried everything suggested on the forums, google, etcMonako2346 Jul 5
Jun 30 D2 + LoD Keys topic Hello everybody, just wanted to throw it out there so the right people know, I have multiple hard copies of Diablo II and one of Lord of Destruction expansion pack. I did get one of the keys to process into the B.Net App Store feature, though I can't find where it registered (to download a digital copy in the future and not rely on the discs.) That isn't really my issue since - just putting information out there - the B.Net App doesn't really work on my Windows 7 laptop like it does my Windows 10 laptop. I do play D2 on the Windows 7 laptop, albeit it's a little glitch. However the Store / App indicates "No Blizzard keys contain the numeral 7" which must be true of all recent products, however one of my D2 keys has 7's in it and so does my LoD key. I am happy to take a picture if needed of these however I won't just throw them out there since I don't want them stolen on me. They used to work back in the day when I had two copies of LoD (Gave the other copy to a friend I used to LAN game it with.) I'm pretty sure D2 + LoD doesn't run on Windows 10 so that isn't a problem, my disc for LoD is a tad rough but the newer laptop read the discs easily. Just won't play on there. Uhm.. yeah, so I don't really have any exact issue to resolve or request to make, but I wanted to get that out there to the right folks and hope it helps if anyone else has a similar hiccup in the future. My friend told me if I got D2 + LoD loaded up on a system with the Battle.Net App it would secure my keys and let me download it digitally in the future. Lol, so used to NT / Non-NT system clashes after all the years, but thanks for reading this and hope it helps.MorbiusDread0 Jun 30
Jun 29 non expired char does not exist yea I have a bugg issue called !@#$ YOU sincirly d2 players everywhereblame0 Jun 29
Jun 28 CDN Provinces do not display When entering Credit Card will not allow to select CDN ProvincesTRAVATRON0 Jun 28
Jun 28 Authenticator error I received a product I need to talk about. No matter the form of authentication it denies me. No matter what I do it says too many codes have been sent. I tried each one and the first time it said this. Please help me. I need to talk to someone yet this situation is very frustrating.CaptSandwich0 Jun 28
Jun 24 an error has occured hi i bought some battle.net prepaid codes to buy destiny 2 but when i went to use two of them (i had 5) they kept on saying an error has occured i have tried clearing my cache, using a different browser and using another computer but it still doesn't work and i know the codes work because it says load balance $25.pea62110 Jun 24
Jun 20 square bug The square in my name has become a rectangle, can you fix this? Or is this just a dumb complaint.ǶEli0 Jun 20
Jun 18 Shipping Address help nvmUmaru0 Jun 18
Jun 13 Destiny 2 wrong pricing in Argentina Standard edition is at $110 (dollars) that being $1799(argentina pesos) and thats the cheapest oneKesotron0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Online Payment - Billing Information Country and States/Provinces When attempting to purchase loot boxes in Canada with an United States credit card the following happens: 1. I select credit card and fill in appropriate information 2. I select billing country TO United States FROM Canada (this changes the Text Field from Province/Territory to State/Province/Territory) 3. I fill out the rest of the fields 4. When I select the drop down, instead of states populating the drop down, only Canadian provinces and territories are populated.Mant1c0r30 Jun 12
Jun 2 Same card i use to buy lootboxes cant buy another overwatch game it keeps giving me the "Please correct the errors below and try again. Your payment was not authorized. Please double check your information or contact your payment provider." despite already downloading the authenticator thing ive already bought so many lootboxes from the same card for the last couple months and im confused why it wont let me buy the game.Nikko0 Jun 2
Jun 1 Minor: Corner railings not breaking when wrong half hit Many of the corner railings (at least around point B upper level (left side as you exit (as sombra?))), only break if you hit one of the sides. I only tried using melee. restated: only one of the straight bits on either side of the bendy bit broke the thingy.tehcr33d0 Jun 1