Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
4d I didnt get my gift and its 3h since my friend gifted it to me. My friend gifted me Destiny 2 DLC Curse Of Osiris and I still havent got it under my gift section on Desktop App. Its been like 3h.Loki0 4d
Mar 5 I haven't used up my free BattleNet name change, but it still won't let me change it for free. I didn't know where else to put this, but I only recently downloaded BattleNet so I could play Overwatch. The only other time I had used battlenet was for WoW but that was a really long time ago on a TOTALLY different account. However, now, I want to change my BattleTag and it's saying that I have to purchase a change, even though I haven't used my free change yet. What should I do?AeonicBond2 Mar 5
Mar 2 Plagued by NID request I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here. When I try to upgrade my games or access certain part of my accounts such as account management I encounter the following request: Fill in Account Details To continue, we’ll need some additional information so we can secure your account. [ NID ] <-(input box) I am unsure what this NID is, a little online research has led me to believe that it stands for National ID, and is required for players in Taiwan. Now whilst I do live in Taiwan, I am a British national wishing to play on EU servers. I have no NID except perhaps my passport number, which unfortunately is returned with 'invalid value'. I hope somebody can help me as I'm eager to get back online. Many thanks.Bjornabuns13 Mar 2
Mar 1 Diablo 3 will not let me play When I load up diablo 3 to the main screen where you can start the game or change characters, none of the buttons work, i have reinstalled it, scan and repaired it, i have tried to load it from the main exe file but nothing works. I have started this season but it stopped working after the maintenance i do not know what else to do, anyone have any ideas?Cueball691 Mar 1
Feb 28 Slow to load battle.net What's wrong with battle.net? It takes ages to load, I've never had this problem with any other website and it's getting pretty annoying.Lomen0 Feb 28
Feb 28 Season 13 Guardian Won't Ring Completed Curses as my third season conquest - this correctly rang. Previously completed 2 other conquests which show as complete and rang well on season journey. Problem: I am at 5 of 6 on guardian (missing the "complete 3 conquests"), although 3 conquests have been completed. a) will you please fix and make retroactive ? Don't want to do ANOTHER 8 set dungeons to have completed the journey. Attempt was made Tuesday, Feb 27 around 3 - 3:25 EST. Thank youjuliatoo5 Feb 28
Feb 28 Tal Rasha Tal Rasha Season 13 element buff frost with Frostnova Bonechill didnt Count as Cold damage :( only get 3 stacks of talrasha if you pick another "Rune" it Count as cold damage tested ... fog works ... some others also dont workNemesis0 Feb 28
Feb 28 In the 13th season the conquest of the curse is not counted In the 13th season the conquest of the curse is not counted, solve this problem guys a BUG on BUG in 13th seasoncyrax1 Feb 28
Feb 27 Upgrade from starter Does it usually take the whole 72 hrs to upgrade from starter accountElementious1 Feb 27
Feb 25 Error 404 when attempting to create post Edit: Seems you are unable to mention Blue posters or even quote them... Hello. I've been trying to create a topic on the General Discussion board for Starcraft Brood Wars. Every time I go to create the topic, I'm thrown a 404 page not found error. Any idea what is causing this? The topic is titled: Tweaking the geodistance latency calculation I do quote a Blue post in the thread but I'm not entirely sure that is causing the error.Kagato1 Feb 25
Feb 22 WC3 PTR Graphic bug? Not sure if this is intended, but on the PTR of WC3 TFT, if you click into your profile, the image (Peon) is large and stretches over the entire top 25% of the screen. It is a small detail, but may as well help where I can :].Balziva0 Feb 22
Feb 14 Failed Gift Purchase Bug If you attempt to gift a purchase (hearth stone card packs) and the purchase fails (wrong credit card). When it prompts you if you want to try again, it setups you up in the process of buying those card packs for yourself straight on the payment screen. So there is no indication that it changed your purchase type and try again was very misleading.Xuberator0 Feb 14
Feb 13 Glitch on Blizzard Career Site I was filling out an application on the Blizzard Entertainment Career website (careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings) and when filling out the equal employment section, I came across a bug and I just wanted to alert you to it. I hope that you find this info helpful! https://imgur.com/a/POfHZTenPercent0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Ctf sr loss Okay so for overwatch on console for the new competitive ctf I lagged out of a match but when I joined back and we won it still took 40 sr away from me for leaving. Why didn’t it register me coming back? I’m losing sr for no reason Jeff. Please fix itDizzyDwarf2 Feb 13
Feb 10 can't add credit card info Goblins vs gnomes yaaay!, well not for me i had an old card and lost it so now i need to add my new one, but when i try there is nowhere to input cardholders name or cvc. and when i hit save payment method nothing hapens inless an area is empty in withc case it tells meSpikyIke11 Feb 10
Feb 8 Changed my battletag but it reverted and is no longer free I changed my battletag a few days back, I've seen it updated on my wow friends list but I have just noticed its no longer the one i set it into. Now it requires me to purchase one to change it. What happened? I thought it wasn't revertable?atornydrel2 Feb 8
Feb 6 Two Lich Kings legendary double Lich King http://prntscr.com/ib54fo This should be normal, right?Zlaja0 Feb 6
Feb 6 Unable to invite people to clan unable to invite people to clan vor on the europe server gives error message clan is not full so should be able to do it thanks.NOD0 Feb 6
Feb 3 Problem with BFA Pre-Purchase So the day the pre purchase was available, I decided to buy and use a vanilla visa gift card to pre purchase the digital deluxe version. Obviously there were problems that day. But on the website for the card it says the purchase is pending and has been since Jan 30th. Anyway to fix this?Gaiden1 Feb 3
Feb 2 Shaders Menu Glitch + Traveler Arrival Blackout Bug 1 When previewing or applying shaders, the shaders menu will reset back to the first page every time. Trying to simply preview or apply from other pages always resets the view back to the first page. Weird, annoying to scroll back to preview more shaders, but not game breaking. Bug 2 Every so often, when traveling back to the Traveler social area the screen will go black as if to be loading into the area, but just stays black with area sounds loaded up. I can only fix it by warping to another destination, then coming back.derps1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Why does 110 boost not include level 3 garrison? After 48 hours of hell trying to purchase BfA and failing due to Credit Card issues I finally bought it late last night only to find the single reason for why I bought the pre-order game, namely to not have to experience the pain of leveling another toon thru WoD so I can get a Level 3 garrison, only to find out I have no garrison hearthstone in my bags or mail and no garrison at all in fact. :-( Desperately googling around, I made the discovery that had I created a trial 100 toon and THEN applied the 110 boost I would have gotten the level 3 garrison, which is like salt on the wound. Several unsatisfactory GM tickets later and I am sad, mad, and very depressed. Blizzard, is this a bug as I hope or working as intended?Vazkor0 Feb 2
Jan 30 Web site bug I cant login to sc2 EU website, it says it swallowed a bug....trislasis0 Jan 30
Jan 29 Hat Sizes? I was hoping for more information in regards to the OverWatch League snap-back hats specifically the one for Houston Outlaws. I have a large head...In 8th grade I played football and I had to use a 12th grade helment with no earpads because nothing else would fit. So, if I laying down 35 bucks for a hat I want to know its going to fit my large head. Most snapbacks don't fit me very well, velcro, elastic and the belt-slide work fine. Wish there was more variance. :cMikeShirly0 Jan 29
Jan 29 Unsupported credit card Tried to renew my warcraft subscription with a new credit card this evening. The 'Add payment method' page gives me an "Unsupported credit card" error message as soon as I enter the first few digits of the card number. It's a Mastercard & the subscription page shows both Visa & MC as accepted. Logged a ticket for help and the response directed me here to make a bug report. Been able to get by for now by renewing via PayPal.Tinuvin0 Jan 29
Jan 28 no quote available for shipping? All I want to do is order a replacement authenticator Address on file with my account log in. Multiple orders successfully from gear store in thethe past, two in last 90 days... And now you're giving me an address not available for shipping options error? Arizona, USA isn't Antartica!shadowrings6 Jan 28
Jan 25 Refresh Issue for Overwatch League Standings Page I apologize that this may not relate to blizzard store bugs, but I came across this annoying issue and tried to find the most appropriate place to put it. Anyways, upon loading the Overwatch League standings page (https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/standings), the page successfully loads. Upon a subsequent refresh, however, the page gets stuck loading indefinitely. After a few minutes a refresh will finally work. Digging further, you can delete the reduxPersist:standings localstorage key (alternatively, you can just delete your browser cache as well) to resolve the refresh issue. Tested and confirmed on IE 11.192.16299.0 and Chrome 63.0.3239.132Azrael0 Jan 25
Jan 23 More Info On Merchandise There are some items on the store which needs more information!!! It has been frustrating since it has not been noticed or changed for around a year by now. For example, https://gear.blizzard.com/us/ow-chiffon-blouse - No size guide https://gear.blizzard.com/us/game/overwatch/ow-long-sleeve-shirt - No back image I live in the EU and refunding / exchanging is very time and money consuming. I would have purchased these items long ago if it was not for lack of information, its very frustrating :(DragonFruit0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Website profile issue Hi, I cant properly view my starcraft 2 profile in SC2 EU website, there is some kind of a bug, saying "page cant cant be found" Please helptrislasis0 Jan 23
Jan 18 Unable to sign into blizzard gear shop As the above says, I was having trouble signing in the gear shop for almost 24hrs now, but the website works fine for me tho. I have tried multiple computers and browsers, they alll had the same issue. If anyone can help, it’s greatly appreciated.Lamperry0 Jan 18
Jan 14 frozen throne isues can u release a fu patch finnaly and fix all isues with frozen throne ? it takes me ages to log in to 20 y old game !@#$ing blizzard nerds the only thing u thinking of is fu money ur games dsn have a soul anymoreARY0 Jan 14
Jan 2 Issues with Credit Card Unable to add payment method to account, both Prepaid and Credit Cards come back something went wrong.Traximus2 Jan 2
Dec 30 I just reedemed a Blizzard gift card and all money is away I just redeemed a 20€ blizzard gift card and all my money got (stolen?) I just checked all my orders and transactions but I never used the money. SO where is it?LuciusIComp3 Dec 30
Dec 29 Error on Overwatch Magnets Set-3, Specs On details, it names Zenyatta instead of Zaria, the character that is shown in the img. just that. (and wanted to ask, is there a set 1? haha i was searching for zenyatta)NandoWitness0 Dec 29
Dec 27 Shop screen blank after 3 purchases Purchased 3 pets and selected "return to shop" after each purchase. After 3rd purchase, shop screen is blank. exit Battle.net, open and re-login Purchased 3 pets and selected "return to shop" after each purchase. After 3rd purchase, shop screen is blank again. Confirmed that us.shop.battle.net renders correctly in a browser, so not an internet connectivity issue. ps. Add a cart so we can purchase all in one go!Ashayo0 Dec 27
Dec 26 problem with refunds I have not been able to refund 3 games that I have bought these days because I do not want them anymore, in all this process I have taken a total discontent with the company. I send a lot of ticket and they mark me as "answered" but they not gives me answers, a total disappointment Blizzard support service. I want help! I want answers! I've been here for hours and nobody has been able to solve anything, I want my money back. Thank you.HXDV1 Dec 26
Dec 26 can't buy DESTINY 2 i just bought blizzard balance and i'm trying to buy it with the coin for freaking 2 hours but i can't figure out what the heck is wrong with it. the game is on sale so it's 38.99 dollars and i bought 40.00 for 38.99 . but it keeps saying it's not enough. IT'S $40.00 and there's no reason that i can't buy it. it's enough to buy it please tell me blizzard or anyone :((((((DeanWalker1 Dec 26
Dec 26 can't buy overwatch can't buy overwatch because when i type in the credit card payment it says"please correct the errors below and try agian" but i did like all right and nothing wrong but i can't authorize it HELP MESANICDUCK20 Dec 26
Dec 26 Blizzard balance problem i'm having very terrible problem . i bought USD 40.00 to buy destiny 2 but i can't buy it . i don't know the reason buy it keep saying the money is not enough. i can't understand . now the game is on sale so it's USD 38.99 but i can't buy it with USD 40.00 wtf guys ? please tell me blizzard or anyone ... :(((DeanWalker0 Dec 26
Dec 24 Hearthstone secret hunter bug it does not play the secret "cat trick" after an played "holy nova"maxiownz0 Dec 24
Dec 17 Cannot verify my identity in payments issue EDIT: this has been sorted out now. Please ignore/delete the topic. Thanks.Enigma1 Dec 17
Dec 15 Gift not appearing? I was gifted loot boxes by my friend and I do not see them yet. I know it might take some time to show up but could someone possibly tell me if it went through at all?Pachi1 Dec 15
Dec 11 Says upgrade available for SC2 even though I bought SC2 Deluxe Chest As the title says, I bought the StarCraft 2 Battle Chest (Digital Deluxe Edition) a couple days ago but it is still saying on my account info page that an upgrade is available. When I click the link it takes me to the store to buy the product I already own.Evan0 Dec 11
Dec 9 CARRIER WITH SUCH METHOD NOT FOUND Today I went to buy the World of Warcraft Classic Stein from the Blizzard Store, and when I attempted to check out, I have a "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time. We are unable to validate the address provided." I know this is caused by the fact that my location recently (2 years ago) had it's zip code reassigned. So, when I put in the old zip code for my shipping address, I get the correct Shipping Methods, but no matter which one I select, when I hit the NEXT button, I receive a pop up with "Carrier with such method not found: %1, %2"Deygon1 Dec 9
Dec 3 Pre paid card help Can't used pre paid card on account anymore because of my region. theirs no blizzard cards in Canada so i go down to the states to get them cuz i live near the border. iv been using american blizzard cards on my Canadian account for a year, but now blizzard wont let me use it saying this card does not work in this region. how can i use my card, i don't want it to go to waste.BaconUzume0 Dec 3
Dec 2 Hit "Cancel" at the end of purchase, but it went through anyway At the very end of purchasing the SC2 Campaign Collection DD in the online shop where one chooses to Pay or Cancel (the "Complete your purchase" screen), I decided to not go through with it so I clicked "Cancel". However, it proceeded to the "Your Payment is Pending" screen. I then looked in my order history and saw that it was "Queued". https://postimg.org/image/xud1u77cn/ There's always the possibility I clicked the wrong button, but I'm pretty sure I didn't as I consciously looked for and went to the "Cancel" button. I'm using the most recent version of Chrome. I have a resolved support ticket on this, just for reference if you would like.Leviathan1 Dec 2
Nov 28 Order Trouble I tried to order Destiny 2 when the sale was going on but the your web sight would always bump me back. when i looked on the pending purchases on the credit card i used, it showed three ( the amount of times i tried ) pending destiny 2 purchases. the purchases where not accepted and now the sale has ended. I am very upset with that because now i cant get the price so i will wait for a Christmas sale. I don't know if blizzard has a problem with the card type or what but it may be worth checking into. Thanks Number XIII GamesNumberXIII0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Purchase in queue and OW sale lasts for a few hours I've read it may take up to days until the transaction is complete. A few days ago I added money to Blizzard Balance in 5-10 min or so and bought OW to a friend. I have added the exact money to buy OW to another friend and the purchase is still in queue. I fear I won't be able to buy the game like this and have my money thrown away. Should I ask for a cancellation or refund to my credit card while I still can? Edit: the forum says bugs and issuesNot sure if I should post heredandefender2 Nov 27