Bug Report

Nov 20, 2013 Post Only Battle.net Shop Beta Bugs Here! Hi all, If you run into a bug on our Battle.net Beta Shop, please post them here. Other bugs see the following bug forums below. This way, your bugs can be seen by the right folks for reporting. Hearthstone Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/ Battle.net Desktop Application Beta Forum: http://us.battle.net/en/forum/10122541/ Thanks in advance!Machkhan0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Welcome to the Battle.net Shop Bug Report forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum for the Battle.net Shop! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports about the Battle.net Shop. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the platform. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. The Known Issues thread has some good info in it. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Finally, a screenshot or video showing your issue would be greatly appreciated! You can upload your videos to YouTube and your screenshots to sites like imgur. Posts we do not need Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be moderated or moved immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.Aratil0 Nov 1, 2013
4d frozen throne isues can u release a fu patch finnaly and fix all isues with frozen throne ? it takes me ages to log in to 20 y old game !@#$ing blizzard nerds the only thing u thinking of is fu money ur games dsn have a soul anymoreARY0 4d
Jan 10 no quote available for shipping? All I want to do is order a replacement authenticator Address on file with my account log in. Multiple orders successfully from gear store in thethe past, two in last 90 days... And now you're giving me an address not available for shipping options error? Arizona, USA isn't Antartica!shadowrings5 Jan 10
Jan 8 SR AND THROWERS WTF I JUST LOST 500 SR AND THEN I ALWAYS HAVE THROWERS WITH ME! PLZ FIX SO THROWERS GET BANNED!Ziry0 Jan 8
Jan 2 Issues with Credit Card Unable to add payment method to account, both Prepaid and Credit Cards come back something went wrong.Traximus2 Jan 2
Dec 30 I just reedemed a Blizzard gift card and all money is away I just redeemed a 20€ blizzard gift card and all my money got (stolen?) I just checked all my orders and transactions but I never used the money. SO where is it?LuciusIComp3 Dec 30
Dec 29 Error on Overwatch Magnets Set-3, Specs On details, it names Zenyatta instead of Zaria, the character that is shown in the img. just that. (and wanted to ask, is there a set 1? haha i was searching for zenyatta)NandoWitness0 Dec 29
Dec 27 Shop screen blank after 3 purchases Purchased 3 pets and selected "return to shop" after each purchase. After 3rd purchase, shop screen is blank. exit Battle.net, open and re-login Purchased 3 pets and selected "return to shop" after each purchase. After 3rd purchase, shop screen is blank again. Confirmed that us.shop.battle.net renders correctly in a browser, so not an internet connectivity issue. ps. Add a cart so we can purchase all in one go!Ashayo0 Dec 27
Dec 26 problem with refunds I have not been able to refund 3 games that I have bought these days because I do not want them anymore, in all this process I have taken a total discontent with the company. I send a lot of ticket and they mark me as "answered" but they not gives me answers, a total disappointment Blizzard support service. I want help! I want answers! I've been here for hours and nobody has been able to solve anything, I want my money back. Thank you.HXDV1 Dec 26
Dec 26 can't buy DESTINY 2 i just bought blizzard balance and i'm trying to buy it with the coin for freaking 2 hours but i can't figure out what the heck is wrong with it. the game is on sale so it's 38.99 dollars and i bought 40.00 for 38.99 . but it keeps saying it's not enough. IT'S $40.00 and there's no reason that i can't buy it. it's enough to buy it please tell me blizzard or anyone :((((((DeanWalker1 Dec 26
Dec 26 can't buy overwatch can't buy overwatch because when i type in the credit card payment it says"please correct the errors below and try agian" but i did like all right and nothing wrong but i can't authorize it HELP MESANICDUCK20 Dec 26
Dec 26 Blizzard balance problem i'm having very terrible problem . i bought USD 40.00 to buy destiny 2 but i can't buy it . i don't know the reason buy it keep saying the money is not enough. i can't understand . now the game is on sale so it's USD 38.99 but i can't buy it with USD 40.00 wtf guys ? please tell me blizzard or anyone ... :(((DeanWalker0 Dec 26
Dec 24 Hearthstone secret hunter bug it does not play the secret "cat trick" after an played "holy nova"maxiownz0 Dec 24
Dec 17 Cannot verify my identity in payments issue EDIT: this has been sorted out now. Please ignore/delete the topic. Thanks.Enigma1 Dec 17
Dec 15 Gift not appearing? I was gifted loot boxes by my friend and I do not see them yet. I know it might take some time to show up but could someone possibly tell me if it went through at all?Pachi1 Dec 15
Dec 11 Says upgrade available for SC2 even though I bought SC2 Deluxe Chest As the title says, I bought the StarCraft 2 Battle Chest (Digital Deluxe Edition) a couple days ago but it is still saying on my account info page that an upgrade is available. When I click the link it takes me to the store to buy the product I already own.Evan0 Dec 11
Dec 9 CARRIER WITH SUCH METHOD NOT FOUND Today I went to buy the World of Warcraft Classic Stein from the Blizzard Store, and when I attempted to check out, I have a "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time. We are unable to validate the address provided." I know this is caused by the fact that my location recently (2 years ago) had it's zip code reassigned. So, when I put in the old zip code for my shipping address, I get the correct Shipping Methods, but no matter which one I select, when I hit the NEXT button, I receive a pop up with "Carrier with such method not found: %1, %2"Deygon1 Dec 9
Dec 3 Pre paid card help Can't used pre paid card on account anymore because of my region. theirs no blizzard cards in Canada so i go down to the states to get them cuz i live near the border. iv been using american blizzard cards on my Canadian account for a year, but now blizzard wont let me use it saying this card does not work in this region. how can i use my card, i don't want it to go to waste.BaconUzume0 Dec 3
Dec 2 Hit "Cancel" at the end of purchase, but it went through anyway At the very end of purchasing the SC2 Campaign Collection DD in the online shop where one chooses to Pay or Cancel (the "Complete your purchase" screen), I decided to not go through with it so I clicked "Cancel". However, it proceeded to the "Your Payment is Pending" screen. I then looked in my order history and saw that it was "Queued". https://postimg.org/image/xud1u77cn/ There's always the possibility I clicked the wrong button, but I'm pretty sure I didn't as I consciously looked for and went to the "Cancel" button. I'm using the most recent version of Chrome. I have a resolved support ticket on this, just for reference if you would like.Leviathan1 Dec 2
Nov 28 Order Trouble I tried to order Destiny 2 when the sale was going on but the your web sight would always bump me back. when i looked on the pending purchases on the credit card i used, it showed three ( the amount of times i tried ) pending destiny 2 purchases. the purchases where not accepted and now the sale has ended. I am very upset with that because now i cant get the price so i will wait for a Christmas sale. I don't know if blizzard has a problem with the card type or what but it may be worth checking into. Thanks Number XIII GamesNumberXIII0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Purchase in queue and OW sale lasts for a few hours I've read it may take up to days until the transaction is complete. A few days ago I added money to Blizzard Balance in 5-10 min or so and bought OW to a friend. I have added the exact money to buy OW to another friend and the purchase is still in queue. I fear I won't be able to buy the game like this and have my money thrown away. Should I ask for a cancellation or refund to my credit card while I still can? Edit: the forum says bugs and issuesNot sure if I should post heredandefender2 Nov 27
Nov 25 PLEASE add a size chart for apparel After spending some time browsing the merch store, I've found a few things that caught my eye, only to not order anything because there was no size chart. It's a massive headache trying to order anything (especially in women's apparel) when there's no reference in how the sizes run. Please change this. It's much needed.BlueNerdette2 Nov 25
Nov 25 Offline error misprint http://take.ms/ikVto win10 x64, 11/25/2017Shadow0 Nov 25
Nov 25 Unable to purchase anything on Battlenet store Hi, Ever since Battlenet have introduced the shop I have not been able to buy anything from it. I am currently trying to purchase the Reaper of Souls expansion for Diablo 3 after the recent update impressed me. However I have tried to buy it 5 times over the past 6 hours or so only to have the website constantly try to process the order for me, and endlessly load and the order not get processed. I've even tried to disable my antivirus suite to ensure it wasn't a firewall issue. All of my details are up to date and correct; address, card details etc. The weird thing is that I can purchase stuff for WoW both in-game and from the manage account page, since I've bought the newest expansion and various amounts of game time over the past weeks and months. Is anyone else having any issues buying stuff from the store? Could any Blizzard staff shed some light on why I can't buy anything? I've never known a shop so averse to accepting payments!bwfcnut10 Nov 25
Nov 24 N.A. No fireteams showing cant view fireteams in the find a fireteam tab; I am signed in and my internet is working, but nothing comes up, N.A.Shepherd1 Nov 24
Nov 21 Currency shows KRW, am in Japan, can't purchase on Blizzard app I reside in Japan. The Blizzard app doesn't allow me to pay utilizing my PayPal method on the Shop tab. The only option from the drop down list for payment methods is Blizzard Balance, of which I have zero. It shows the price estimates in KRW.Invonnation1 Nov 21
Nov 20 Shop Menu on Blizzard App doesn't display anything. Now i am unable to find any of the items i wanted to get for my games. (doesn't even show loading sign) This problem should not have even happened to a high development gaming company, hope this issue gets resolved asapBlackb1rd4050 Nov 20
Nov 19 I purchased Starcraft remastered but I cannot find where to download it As title says I cannot find anywhere in my account where to download it, ( I did find starcraft anthology but not remastered) Can you help?Takabron2 Nov 19
Nov 18 Paste password into change pass field We were able to paste passwords into the change password fields before but not able to do it now. I change my password often and the characters are different with several variations. I use a password app that i can just paste my password in and this is difficult to do when the site doesn't allow for it. I prefer not to type in 10+ characters 3 times when i can just paste it in. Change it back.... I tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and all the same...no dice.Kryptek11 Nov 18
Nov 16 Problems purchasing things with regions.. When I purchase something it doesn't show up in the correct region, in my order history? - maybe a bug? I would like this to be looked at and maybe fixed if possible... thankyou!MitchWalsh010 Nov 16
Nov 15 Trouble with Purchasing Time This is a fairly new bug for me, but one that's becoming quite bothersome. I've run out of time on World of Warcraft and I've been trying to add time onto it for over the past two days. I enter the card information, but after I purchase anything a little red box pops up claiming that an 'internal error' has occurred, and that I should try a bit later. As stated before, it's been a bit around two days. A similar thing happens even when saving the payment option and trying to buy the game time with that. Another error dialogue pops up, and I am sent back to the landing page for payment options. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If not, should I fill out a ticket?IckNarusJoui1 Nov 15
Nov 12 Purchase error. You can actually buy destiny 2. This crapshoot seems to be an error in judgement on behalf of blizzard, you should remove this from your store before more people lose money. And should refund those that have accidentally purchased it already.Epidemic0 Nov 12
Nov 10 Server Error 500 on daily occasions for forums Every time passes on for like a day or two, I get hit with a non avoidable error 500. which pretty much blocks all my abilities to post. like and comment on threads, the only way I am fixing this is by basically deleting a certain time of history cache from Google Chrome, is there a way to fix this issue? I have been having this for months.SamiSha0 Nov 10
Nov 8 desktop app problems Can't complete transaction in blizzard desktop appDurdlewitz0 Nov 8
Nov 7 gear.battle.net Error when purchasing with paypal and shipping to Mexico If you try to pay with payal and choose Mexico as your shipping location you always get this message "Sorry we cannot connect to PayPal. Please try again in a few minutes." Any other country it works. Already tried in Chrome , Safari and Firefox. On mac and pc. Thank you, i hope this gets fixed soon.Arturo1 Nov 7
Nov 5 Thrall + Steward of darkshire You said that your interaction now will be working the way "what was on the board BEFORE the spell or ability came on board" and so Unlicensed apothecary will no longer damage player if it will be summoned by Thrall. But Steward of darshire who works exactly the same way as Unlicensed apothecary gave the opp player divine shield for minions who came out at the same moment. That should both work by the same rules.Conan0 Nov 5
Nov 4 Can't go past a certain page on Blizz Merch Store I was browsing the Blizzard Gear shop looking for some apparel and for some reason I couldn't go past page 6 of gear in the Apparel & Accessories > Overwatch selection, then couldn't go past page 2 in the Overwatch > Apparel selection. I can click on the other pages but they're completely empty, and I know that there's more merch. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 if that can help idk :PBigMissSteak0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Can't redeem destiny 2 key Can't redeem destiny 2 code bought in humble bundle, it says its region locked but my account is in the USA regionKadmos1 Nov 4
Nov 4 I can't Purchase Destiny 2 + Expansion pass with my pre-paid visa gift card whenever i try to purchase it tells me my card is not valid, but i have made other purchases with this same card.LostPuppies3 Nov 4
Nov 4 Charged Twice We were charged twice for purchasing a game. I guess we have extra keys. How do we dispute the charge?BadRequest2 Nov 4
Nov 3 UI bug when purchasing loot boxes for a friend. I went to purchase a few halloween boxes as a gift I guess right as they were being turned off and found a little bug. 1. Select how many boxes you want to purchase 2. Select "gift" from the available choices 3. Click "continue to checkout" 4. Selected a Credit Card as payment 5. Typed in the CVV number incorrectly 6. "Your payment could not be completed" 7. When it brings you back the "gift recipient" gone. After I fixed my CVV # the payment goes through just fine but the boxes went to the battle.net account instead of the gift account.Dad0 Nov 3
Nov 2 Battle.NET Portal - Bad Weblink While trying to research how to add people using Real ID instead of their battletags, I ran into a bad hyperlink. The page that contains the link - http://us.battle.net/en/realid/ Search for "set up your BattleTag on our Support page." It should direct you to - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battletagfaq This link is not working.M3GATRON0 Nov 2
Nov 1 Keeps Saying Out of Game time, updated twice! It told me I was out of game time but shouldn't be because it was automatic. Went in and updated and it did it again so I updated again and it is still saying it. I don't want to keep entering the info and keep getting charged!BattleFrog0 Nov 1
Nov 1 Parallax scrolling issue https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/overwatch image flickering on ScrollPurvee1 Nov 1
Oct 31 Plagued by NID request I have contacted support with this issue, and they advised me to post here. When I try to upgrade my games or access certain part of my accounts such as account management I encounter the following request: Fill in Account Details To continue, we’ll need some additional information so we can secure your account. [ NID ] <-(input box) I am unsure what this NID is, a little online research has led me to believe that it stands for National ID, and is required for players in Taiwan. Now whilst I do live in Taiwan, I am a British national wishing to play on EU servers. I have no NID except perhaps my passport number, which unfortunately is returned with 'invalid value'. I hope somebody can help me as I'm eager to get back online. Many thanks.Bjornabuns12 Oct 31
Oct 30 Bugs on Destiny 2 I'm experiencing some bugs on Destiny 2 The first is when I'm trying to aim with any weapon, the aiming zoom do not hold and keeps failing. The second bug is related to strikes and public events, when I enter some strikes or public events I cannot see the enemy NPCs nor to be hit by them.shrubbles1 Oct 30
Oct 29 Starcraft II Fenix description hi there, Fenix's description on the battle.net shop has a typo: "Gain access to the AI personalities of renowned protoss warriors from throughout history who will lead your forced to victory." should be "forces" have a nice dayaboohoo0 Oct 29
Oct 28 Gear store maintenance? since i cant find any info on this, and now cant even log into the gear store... any idea on when the maintenance is supposed to be done so i can get my purchases made? ThanksJayde1 Oct 28
Oct 25 Can't play Destiny2 Played the demo on battle net just fine. Bought and installed the game, it won't open past the character creation screen. Keeps happening. Any help would be great.Linus1 Oct 25