General Discussion

Jan 25 [All] Server Upgrade January 4th @ 1000 PST Hi All, We will be upgrading the servers for Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft at 10am PST on Friday. Expected down time is 1 hour. Changes (For Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3): Added new chat command /verify-tw to allow Taiwan citizens to extend default lifetime of their accounts to a year to accommodate new legal legislation in Taiwan (Note: Valid Taiwan Battle.net account required to complete verification) Added email notifications 15 days before account or character expiration Thanks, Classic GamesMark Chandler112 Jan 25
Nov 19 [War3] Forums Have Moved Please visit the new Warcraft III forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/c/general-discussionMark Chandler0 Nov 19
5d [D2] Season 23 Begins 12/7 Greetings adventurers, We know you're eager to sharpen your blade, restring your bow, and practice your arcane arts. Season 23 is scheduled to begin Friday, December 7 at 5:00 PM PT! We'll see you in a few weeks for the latest ladder reset! Cheers, Diablo Community TeamNevalistis257 5d
Jan 23 [D2] Support Ending for Windows XP and Vista With an upcoming platform patch intended to streamline the process of launching and connecting to Diablo II, we will be ending support for Windows XP and Vista. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively. As we continue to support our legacy titles, we have found the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to newer versions as well. Once our next patch update hits, Diablo II will no longer run on Windows XP or Vista. We encourage any players who are still using one of these older OSes to upgrade to a newer version.Nevalistis0 Jan 23
Sep 1 [All] Chat Bot API V3 Hi All, Classic is Pleased to announce Chat API Alpha 3 with self registration: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/static-assets.classic.blizzard.com/public/Chat+Bot+API+Alpha+v3.pdf Thanks, ClassicMark Chandler59 Sep 1
Feb 8, 2014 Welcome to the Classic Games General Forum! Greetings, Classic Gamers! We're extremely pleased to present you with this new, modern forum for the discussion of Blizzard's classic games! What games are meant to be discussed in this forum? Classic games! If the game you want to discuss is Warcraft III or older, then you're in the right place. If you're wanting to discuss a more modern title, please use the links below instead: - World of Warcraft - Hearthstone - Diablo III - Heroes of the Storm - Starcraft II - Overwatch If you're looking for help with an issue that prevents you from playing a classic game, please check out the neighboring Support Forum. These forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas, give game play advice, role-play, and converse about any other aspects of Blizzard's games with other players. Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Also, suspension or banishment from the game will always result in the same in regard to forum access. Your access to these forums is a “privilege,” and not a “right.” Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category. Code of Conduct Please use the search function at the top of the page to find information on a topic before you post a question. Everyone will appreciate it. Additional Forum Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct), there are some common courtesy guidelines we ask you please follow. While these do technically fall within the Code of Conduct, they’re intended to clarify specific cases that may be confusing. General Discussion Forums are for discussion of topics directly related to each game The word general can be somewhat misleading, but any General Discussion forum is for threads about the game itself. If you wish to discuss other topics whether it’s polling for real-life statistics, or asking what someone listens to while playing, please post in our Off-Topic Forum. Please note that this includes comparisons with other games. Do not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, etc. This practice is used to draw attention to a post. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask that you refrain from using sensational tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned on Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Posting IBL, IBTL, or its variants constitutes spamming We appreciate that our posters understand the Code of Conduct to the point where they can call whether or not a thread is in violation; however, saying “In before the lock” does not contribute to a constructive community and it does fall under spamming. If you wish to acknowledge a post that violates policy, please report it instead by using the biohazard symbol. Do not bump posts Bumping is posting any non-information for the purpose of raising a thread to the top of the list. Bumping a post is considered spamming and contributes nothing constructive to the discussion. Your thread will be seen; there is no need to continually bump it to the top of the list. Petition posts are frowned on This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion, instead a petition is usually page after page of /signed. It isn’t constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the Internet to form online petitions. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. We lock before we post on a locked thread to stop the violation in question as soon as possible, so if you have yet to see a comment by a member of the community team on a locked thread, please wait for it and do not post on the subject. If you do have questions regarding forum moderation, please use the appropriate contact e-mail. If you have a post to report or a sticky to request, use the report option under the "Thumb's Down" button or email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com Please do not post linking to threads you feel should be moderated or stickied. By using the methods we have in place, we can moderate more efficiently. Game on!Kaltonis0 Feb 8, 2014
6m Time to remove the temp bans? Diablo 2 I think it is time to remove the temp bans on Diablo 2 games. I know originally this was implemented to reduce the amount of bots on the servers but this is only affecting human players (muleing, trading etc.). Bots are programmed to avoid the temp bans. I think this is outdated & does not affect the botting levels. Thanks for reading!sweendawg5 6m
15m Who Still Here? Any old timers still here or most give up on D2 at this point?blizzfanboy5 15m
6h CD key is currently being used by my account Hi. Europe server, account Ameed. Switch on/off router, flush DNS cache, reboot - all done. Plz help me!ameed1 6h
6h Incase your on botnet get over to path of diablo already, thats a real game, blizzard dont give two !@#$s about diablo franchiseVindictive3 6h
8h enough is enough. balance. Enough. As a hu player (+/- 70 %)ive got to say it. Since the last couple of patches the game became from what was a fairly balanced game with some flaws (destro, bm) to a game where the general sentiment seems to be: lets bash some human players. Why? I dont know; maybe because infi and th were winning alot of tournaments. Blizzard perhaps failed to see though that of all the players that are left, these 2 players were probably the best at the time, meaning they just played better then the opponents and thats why they won. Im generalizing ofcourse; balance wasnt perfect, mayb hu had an edge. Is that an excuse to make the race unplayable and certainly no joy to play anymore? My beloved humans that i played for 10 years? Examples, hu v ud: most unplayable. There is no other option then to fast expand or play rifles. Fast expand gets countered by hard constant pressure or by a counterexpand. This is because from the moment dk gets lvl 2 and he has 2 fiends your foots become useless, even with defend (skellies and heroedmg plus fiend dmg kills even defend foots). On top of t his you always have an tech disadvantage because ud can play super greedy. Midgame you can maybe grab a few creeps maybe even kill afiend if your lucky, but when cl comes out and he gets aboms your helpless. YOu invested 2000 gold in rifles and every battle costs 700+ gold in scrolls and invus. You cant fight cost effectively. Going t 3 is an illusion. Knights get countered by banshees and destros and aboms + cl take care of any t2 hu has to offer. Air is a joke strat vs fiends and carrion. Blizz, look at the statistics. Im fairly sure that on high level bnet play, the hu ud winrate is off the charts in favour for ud. This is not a rdm coincidence. Its unplayable. Keep in mind that bolt also got nerfed on top of aura. without lockdown you wont kill anything of the ud. bolt is th e only lockdown aside from sorc semi lockdown and its just not good enough atm. Elf still has keeper which is a hell to deal with. 1 you cant scout even for counter expand or fast expand bevause entangle, leav ing you in the dark. Keeper has ultimate mapcontrol and the problem is that from the start on he never loses it. On top of that hes a great creeper specially with alc. You basically get picked apart from the start of the game. Its not as bad as hu ud, but its too hard to do anything. WHenever a play of yourself works you know it shouldnt have worked but your oppo made a mistake and sometimes that will carry you. Orc hu is in a weird place. The orc seems to have huge flexibility now. The fortified towers are a huge part of this orc can play super greedy and the expo trhreat is terrifying. The wolves from fs are hell to deal with. You lose all lumber in the proces of your tech. If you make an arcane tower you get outteched heavily by a 1 burrow tech or even 2 burrow tech. Its a loss loss. Blizzard i hope you will do more patches. Speaking for the hu race: enough.Haze0 8h
9h Still failing to create games - Diablo 2 Asia Hey Blizz. I still can't create games on Battle.net 19/20 of the times i try. It has been like this for over a week now I think. Whats up? ____________________________________ Edit: Talking about Diablo 2 Deate5 9h
10h D2 Codes problem So i bought Diablo 2 a few years ago and i didn't put the code into my account and i want to move it to another PC is there anyway i could do that now?a1clay2 10h
11h Diablo 1 & Warcraft 2 are forcing downgrades that dont match the 1.09/etcwar2 install, you broke something on your end? or did you just kill both games and not say anything?DragonKing3 11h
14h Getting Diablo 1? Is there any way to legitimately download Diablo 1? And while we're on the topic, what about Warcraft 2 and 1?Carrot5 14h
17h skill tree messed up cant pick guided arrow on my amazon have done den quest 3 times and same bs get to level 18 and cant pick it wtfDarth26561 17h
18h Why not use captcha to stop bots Hey blizz could you make captcha system like those streaming sites after creating a game example 6 pictures out and u need to click a certain monster type or whatever creating a game: please solve this captcha before joining all the bots would be useless this could also be when you pick up high runes or uniques, theres a puzzle you need to solve when you pick it upBlueFire13 18h
1d [Diablo 2 Asia] How long should we wait? If there is a problem with the server, please find out the solution and tell me if it is correcting. Users want to communicate. Is there still no word? We want to hear the answer. Why are you angry at us? This was the situation last year. But will you repeat the same thing again this time? Please do something!맹수루랑이3 1d
1d This Season was the worst Thanks to Blizzard Staff what could have been a growth in the game/community has turned to a utter failure. ---Before the Season started 1lots of players got ready for Reset teams 2new players checked the game out 3old players came back 4hope for a season without bots shined ---Season Starts 1bots are runing like crazy making games and not even hiding it. 2item value drops LIKE CRAZY 3posts are trolled by the bots to ensure the staff takes no action 4LEGIT PLAYERS GET TEMP BANED as the bots run 24/7 5the ladder is full of bots with matching names 6toons are lost and or deleted 7games are crashed out of the blue 8most people quit within the first 2weeks or days 9diablo fans are giving up fully 10 real fans are harrased and trolled 11 lost cd keys or weekly bans for no good reason 12 the bots win they took over the games.. 13 welcome to botters.netDiaton1 1d
1d IP Restricted Immediately After Purchase of Liscense I purchased Diablo 2 license and when I went to play online it would never connect. After speaking with support, they directed me to this forum in order to get my IP unrestricted. Can someone help?KoopDaddy5 1d
1d D2 expired mules disappearing sometimes i go a week or two without playing and i know i should perm my mules but there is no reason why unpermed mules should just vanish completely off of my character list. is this happening to anyone else?chiseler3 1d
1d Rock n roll racing remake A remake would be awesome. A great new esport. Lots of room for expansion on a simple yet fun system. Something with monthly rankings. A lot could be done here in the multiplayer realm. Expanding on the ideas on races and planets. Have a moba type roster of characters and vehicles. Have team play and the like. I feel like there’s plenty of people who would play this and it could be made cheapTheSigster1 1d
2d Heeeelp Launch game FAIL... patch fail Help Patch Fail every time l launch my diablo 2 lord . it start patching and it says Blizzard BNUpdate v2.136 compiled on Mar 30 2016 Log created at 2:01 am on 02/15/2019 This patch upgrades Diablo II Lord of Destruction from version 1.07 or later to version 1.14d. NOTE: patch not required for file '\{MacPath01}\Diablo II.app' [version 1.14.3.71] RESULT: Patch failed ( Ok i launch diablo 2 again.. and it starts over again. Blizzard BNUpdate v2.136 compiled on Mar 30 2016 Log created at 2:01 am on 02/15/2019 This patch upgrades Diablo II Lord of Destruction from version 1.07 or later to version 1.14d. NOTE: patch not required for file '\{MacPath01}\Diablo II.app' [version 1.14.3.71] RESULT: Patch failed ( So i tried to uninstall diablo and reinstall it.. ) i did a all system virus scan ( clean ) mal scan all scans i could do .. CC cleaner everything.. start and restart computer.. and it keeps doing the same what should i do ?????kevkev9 2d
3d [D2]check game account status? I've forgot to login and use my diablo 2 game account for several years, probably a decade, and I'm now wondering about how to check the status of the account. does the diablo 2 account only allow to be login in the game? if so, then i should reinstall the game so that to check the account? how do i know my account has already been deleted permanently?茼蒿5 3d
3d [D2]Characters Stuck Twice in the last 16 hours I’ve been booted from a game and my character has been unable to join or make a game for upto 20 minutes. I’ve left games and I’ve been told I’m still in the game and remain there for up to a minute after I’ve saved and exited. My charcter then drops do to a time out.CanisLupis8 3d
3d Congratulations guys I just love my games randomly dropping at a moments notice for literally no reason, losing all my items and then not being able to join games for another 10 minutes. Very nice job. And that waiting in line for hours on end? PRICELESS. Absolute genius game design. Maybe we could add something where you have to like solve a quantum physics math problem just to open the game, and then when you get to the sign in screen, you have to guess what your new password is every time just to log in. Oh and then when you complete this easy task, you should be forced to write an email to blizzard tech support to have them make a game for you so you can join and play for 5 minutes with 5hour bans in between each 5 minute game. I mean just to be fair this makes alot of sense in my opinion.master8 3d
3d Please stop temporarily banning from logging in and out IM NOT A FUXXING BOT!!!!! Plz stop this terror!gravsten6663 3d
4d I hope the Asian server will be restored. Hi I love Diablo II I also want to trust Blizzard too Due to a problem with the Asian server As an owner of a game room I see huge losses. I expect you to take quick action. Do not let your trust in Blizzard fall anymore I just hope.zzangchoice4 4d
4d Why? I've played blizzard games for over a decade with my husband. We ask for blizzard gift card every year for Christmas because it’s the only entertainment we really needed. You covered all our entertainment needs... It's been the best years of our lives, and we've made wonderful memories together with the content your game developers provided. Thanks for that. But I am confused. Very confused. Maybe someone in your circles can help me understand... If Blizzard/activision made a profit this year why did they lay off 800 employees? Was having a profit not profitable enough? And how am I supposed to enjoy a game when I know the people's livelihood of those that created it are at risk? I can't play anymore, I feel too guilty to enjoy myself while this greed persists with your company. I can’t loot treasure knowing your employees are terrified of where there next rent check is coming from. It just won’t leave my head. :( Please, please fix it. Or abandon ship before they feel like it’s okay to do it to you, too. (yeah you employee reading this) I don't want to feel like crap while I'm playing your games. The people who created them matter to me and seeing as how they made the money, maybe the people at the top should care about them, too. You deserve better, and so do I. I deserve to feel good while playing games. Until blizzard can find some human decency I’m going to take my husband and go play games with him from companies with morals for others well being. I’ll ask for gift cards during the holidays from another companies until then. I just can’t justify giving blizzard money when it’s very apparent it’s not enough money to keep the people who gave me your games a stable job. That's not okay. I hope you find better ground soon as a company with activision and if you do, I hope to return. Until then, you are welcome to let me know if I missed something here or if greed truly rules humanity. Thanks.Samarah7 4d
4d Deleting toons Why is Blizz deleting toons on Diablo 2. I've lost 4 bank toons from not logging in for a few weeks. I would like to get them back so if a mod see's this.Cutthroatus5 4d
4d D2 Checking version.. Failed to Connect. At about 6 AM time I think. I got a message saying "Checking Version" .... I play this game... my Brother plays this game and my son play this game... I had a real down before that. but I think my son's games were too short.. I am usually in a game about 30 minutes same as my brother... about 20 ish minutes... We have had modem issues and they are sending out a new one in a couple days it should be here... but still unable to connect on Battlenet on my or my brother's computer. My son is 24 and has his locked up tight when he leaves the house so no idea if he can get on. I saw somewhere they were doing maintenance but then I checked and it had to do with starcraft could this be affecting me? Thanks in Advance DavidDehvidPC1 4d
4d When will the Asian ladder server be recoverable? I'm curious about the progress after reading SoJ's article. Is server recovery taking place?Goodyear0 4d
4d [D2] please merge East / West please? :(Pugnax9 4d
5d [D2] Asia server needs your attention Blizzard. I have been a fan of your games for a long time since starcraft and diablo 2. I've had experience with most of you major titles especially WoW. Since then I moved to US from South Korea, got married, have 2 kids as of now. It's been 18 years since I've played diablo 2. And a streamer's youtube video that I not knowingly saw brought back those memories of 18 years ago. That night I bought 2 copies of diablo2 and LoD, and started playing on the Asia server. And had so much fun playing it for about 3 weeks. But your latest server maintenance ruined it all. All the games I create, if I am lucky enough to create one successfully, has an ip address 150. And this has been going on for 2 days already. What is going on Blizzard? All the experience I have with your games from 18 years ago till about 8~9 years ago were pleasant ones. You guys had problems back than, but the reactions were quick, communication was always there. Which seems to not exist anymore. I understand it's one of your older games, but it's one of your best one, you still sell copies online through your website. Please understand Asia is one of the areas with your best fans and supporters. Please let us know what is going on, and what will happen and when it will happen. Thank you.SoJ21 5d
5d [D2]I hope the Asian server will be restored. Hi I love Diablo II I also want to trust Blizzard too Due to a problem with the Asian server As an owner of a game room I see huge losses. I expect you to take quick action. Do not let your trust in Blizzard fall anymore I just hope.zzangchoice0 5d
5d Corpes fire So im looking for information about Corpes Fire The Zombie From Act 1 Den Of Evil .. What make his so different from other zombies I wonder if he has another name besides corsefire … I swar that zombie holding out on a bunch of hidden treasure.. A Thumb up Reward for any information on Corpesfire The underground Den of evil zombie anything. Perhaps him the other six of zombies are having a secret meeting regarding the attack on diablo. ...Slayercloud4 5d
5d [D2] proccing items suggestion it would be nice if items that proc certain skills didnt freeze your character when they are cast.stuffedtiger0 5d
5d [D2]Some issues after regular maintenance. Hello? Classic Games Team, I don't understand why your team doesn't examine carefully Asia server after regular maintenance. Therefore, whenever I face the inconvenience due to your imperfect action, I have to write again. So I visit here to say something. Symptoms are below. 1. Unstable ping. When I typed /fps in my game, I found out the ping is dancing from 14 to 218. As I live in Seoul of Korea Republic, I could not believe those figures. 2. When I created my game, I found out the game's IP which server gave was always 150. And it took 5-7 seconds to create. As you know server must give different IP. I think this part of settings makes server unstable totally. 3. My classic barbarians' whirlwind hitting sound is like LOD barbarians' one again. I wanna get back hitting feeling through my ears. 4. Especially, It is hard to create games in Ladder. I know standard and ladder games do not share server. Therefore, you also have to find the reason and fix it. So many ladder users are complaining. Consequently speaking, I think you did not rearrange Asia server after maintenance. Because server is very unstable. Therefore, Plz look into Asia server. Thank you for your reading, 1 of Asia D2 Users.ArnoldPerm36 5d
6d [D2] Lag, desync, rubberbanding Hi, Not sure if it is only me but: My character locations are often not where i see them in the game. Create a town portal -> Portal appear far away from where i am. Talking to NPC -> Nothing happend because you are too far away (the game doesnt show you this) Im using Wine. Playing from Linux.Darknight7 6d
6d [D2] What happen to Asia Server? It has been 3 to 4 days since we failed to join a game in asia server. I know it is pretty old classic game and there are thousand and thousand of bots which strain servers. We understand it's not easy for you dealing with bots and managing servers at the same time. What we just need is a single line of notes. What happend there? Are you guys aware of the problem? Please notify us.기운찬곰1 6d
6d Diablo II problem Diablo II Do you need to queue up to create games? You can't join other people's games. The above shows you need to queue for more than 320,000 seconds. I have been waiting in line for 4 days. Is there any way to solve this problem?好吃香腸5 6d
6d WC3 No Longer Offline Game? I found that I was unable to play my old Warcraft 3 games during a period where my internet service was interrupted, and this has confused me.... I tried contacting Support about this, and was referred to post here about it because they had other reports of the same issue. There was no error messages involved, the game just froze up, whenever I chose from any of the tabs provided in the starting screen. Has anyone else seen this?? I first bought WC3 years ago, when I did not even have internet, and it was fine, but I think now it may no longer be an offline game, for some reason. This is disappointing, and annoying, and I am losing my fascination with the game I have loved for well over a decade now. Is this just me, or has anyone else come across this issue with Warcraft 3?? Thanks in advance!!zlloyd11 6d
Feb 16 VPN use on Diablo 2 Hi everyone, I was recently trying to go back and play Diablo II but cannot due to my VPN connection. My entire household uses a VPN connection configured on the router. This cause ZERO issues with any services I use including 99% of all games I play. I use a dedicated IP address that I do not share with others and it never changes. Going through technical support with Blizzard has not helped. Apparently because its on a older engine one of Blizzards "SECURITY EXPERTS??!?!?!" decided that VPN connections are not allowed. They said due to botters. I don't think they realize that you can simply use SOCKS 4 proxies and other means to evade this system. I don't play any other Blizzard games other than Starcraft 2 (which works perfectly) and recently I wanted to play Diablo 2. I am not a fan of Diablo 3 and when I get an urge to play the Diablo series I simply go and install Diablo 2 again. But I can't connect because of my VPN. I don't know how many of you travel or are aware or know anything about security in this era. But simply put a VPN is a must. If you are in an airport, coffee shop, hotel or even your house. If you are not using a VPN you are literally leaving yourself vulnerable to all sorts of attacks. A VPN doesn't make you bullet proof just like two step verification doesn't either (especially if someone installs a Trojan on your phone and can get the code without physically having your phone). But its a good security practice. My problem here is that I use a VPN behind my entire connection, so all my services, phone and anything else in my household uses this same connection. The nice part is that I don't have to waste my time setting up some stupid program on all my devices.. its done through my router. Now for the kiddies on here that normally think VPN use = cheaters. Grow up and do some research. I am asking this to be viewed by the developers of the classic platform to allow VPN use. Surely when someone connects to the server there are other checks they can perform such as which user accounts or cd keys are being connected at that time. For someone in my situation I am simply not going to take down my VPN connection to play a game that is 20 years old. I am hoping that the developers will make changes for those of us that actually take cyber security seriously and take extra steps to protect themselves. Again VPN's don't make you bullet proof, but not using one leaves you naked. I use VPN's everywhere... for work, travel, home and even mobile. What I have is a static IP for my VPN connection, so it never changes and I paid extra to get one specifically for me. Diablo 2 is the only service/game/etc that causes me issues. They now say that I am suspended from connecting when I haven't even made an account or character. Again, I don't want to hear from 12 years old who have know nothing about VPN's or how botters actually exploit games (its not VPN's). Would rather have the developers view this so they know that regular people use VPN's regularly. Thanks!goffy5916 Feb 16
Feb 16 Patch not installing OS X (1.14.3.71) I'm getting an error message after the game client attempts to patch: "This patch does not need to be applied to the game. The version of the game you have installed is more up to date than this patch. File version: 1.14.3.71 Patch version: 1.14.3.71 " OS X High Sierra 10.13.6 I tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling and downloading the patch as is said in this guide https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7836 This gives me a BNUpdate.app file that starts up but is unresponsive. If I try to run the game and connect to Battle Net, it starts trying to install the patch inside the game client. This starts up BNUpdate which completes successfully. However, when I start the game client after this it starts patching again. The game has been running fine for weeks up until today. Did one of the Blizzard developers put a "<=" where they should have put a "<"? :DVlatkos25 Feb 16
Feb 15 Download/installation of Diablo 2/LOD Hi. I recently reinstalled diablo 2 LOD and it was working fine for a few days but then it tried to do a patch update, which subsequently kept failing with an error message along the lines of, "patch failed because your patch is already up to date." So, i unin/re-installed but it kept doing the same thing. So I completely wiped all diablo files off my computer and now I can't even figure out how to re download. Whenever I try to open the client download it gives me an authentication error. Any ideas or a guide to reinstalling from scratch.?Rebel3130 Feb 15
Feb 15 [D2] Diablo II Asia server needs immediate attention To whomever it may concern, I've been a fan of Diablo since a long time ago, and have been enjoying playing the game for awhile now as well. I understand that Diablo II is an old game, but I think the amount of attention you're giving it is unforgiving. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that development of Diablo games are one of your main reason for your success. But recently, especially starting about two weeks ago, the Diablo II Asia server has been unstable, but I have not seen much improvement. In fact, the server has gotten worse in the last two days - to a point where you have to pray to successfully open a new room. This is completely ruining game experience and even though there are multiple complaints about this coming up at the moment, I have not been seeing any replies or announcements from Blizzard. All we want is the server to become stable again. Us players are not asking for much. Just please do a thorough maintenance and check what is going on with your servers...LeoS0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Diablo 2 Asia Server completely dysfuntional Hello Blizzard, What the hell is going on? I recently re-downloaded Diablo 2, and as a Korean American, I play on the Asia server. The first 2 weeks of getting back on d2 were decent, but starting around last week, there have been some serious issues with creating games... Starting yesterday, it's pretty much impossible create a game, and with the private wait-list ban, people don't even want to try creating one. Please fix this right away, as I feel like I'm getting completely ripped off.. I know it's an old game, but there are tons of players that stick with this game. Please please please fix this immediately. This is UNACCEPTABLEErgThenHan1 Feb 15
Feb 15 [D2] Diablo II Asia server is faulty!! has not been resolved!! [D2] Diablo II Asia server is faulty!! has not been resolved!! Why ???!!!BattleCraft2 Feb 15
Feb 15 [D2] Fail to create game I'm D2 User, and playing in asia server. But It has been impossible to create a game since yesterday. I think after the server restart, IP has been fixed at 150 and it's almost impossible to create a game. Please fix this problem right awayJNK0 Feb 15
Feb 15 [D2] Diablo II Asia server is faulty!! has not been resolved!! Diablo II Asia server is faulty!! has not been resolved!!BattleCraft0 Feb 15